April 24, 2024, 10:18:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 547239 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3440 on: October 20, 2009, 10:53:23 AM »

It's Ok Monks, I ran out all the options yesterday. I have no way to get to Salvation Army anyway today and I never have put my hand out, not even for food stamps.

My doctor sent them a fax yesterday afternoon, but it was after the power company's 5pm deadline. It was more like 6:30. So I don't have much hope there for a medical situation. We have sat in the dark before when the power went out last fall due to a storm, so I guess we will make it. What's a day or two without power in the whole scheme of things. We will just have to suck it up and take it.
What really chaps my azz is the reconnect fees.

Son is about nuts. He has busted his azz work himself down to a frazzle so we would have gas in car  and groceries in the house while he is gone to DC, the latter part of the week. I just don't want him to miss out on this opportunity, and I know he won't leave until it is straightened out. They are supposed to leave at 5am tomorrow, and I keep telling him I can handle it. And I can! And I will! TOWANDA!!!
  No, No they can't do that by law, you need the furnace, your husband has health issues and so do you, they can't do that. By law the young, elderly and sickly they can't turn it off. I'm not sure what to tell you to do, but I'm mad as hell, have your son call them and explain 
I agree - Fanny I hope you explained to them the situation about you and your husbands health - these power companies need to be very very careful before pulling the plug esp since that elderly man died in Michigan last year because the power company shut him off!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3441 on: October 20, 2009, 10:55:16 AM »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

24 unpaid furlough days next year.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dude, that's like a month of pay. Are you salaried? Are you handy around the house? Perhaps the single monkeys could give you a month's worth of "HoneyDo" lists to make up for lost income...or fun.

Salaried.  Am thinking about taking 7 days in a row and go the Masters golf tournament in Augusta, GA in April.

Sorry CC. I am sitting here worrying about having our power cut off today over two days grace. Been on time before but have a cut off due yesterday. All I asked was a two day grace until my socical security check gets here Wednesday. No soap. So if I disappear, you all know why.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer her. 
I'm sorry Fanny, they shouldn't cut you off in the cold. That isn't right. I used to volunteer at the Salvation Army and they would give people money to pay their electric if they couldn't afford it. Maybe you should give that a try. If I was up there, I would pay it for you. 
That's right, I forgot about that, they can't turn off in the cold, at least in WI. That was awfully kind of you JSM, we have always supported the Salvation Army, actually some of the money we received when my mom passed went there and the food pantry.
  an angelic monkey They can't turn you off here if the temps have been over 100 for three days in a row. Hopefully Fanny can get some help from the Salvation Army and I know here Catholic Charities help out with electric bills and stuff.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3442 on: October 20, 2009, 10:56:00 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  My thoughts and prayers are with Kat and Tevye today.  Tevye I hope you are feeling better and that they serve you a huge breakfast.  an angelic monkey
Good Morning Mission and QM and Scarey, and anyone else I may have forgotten, Trimm, CC, JSM, Fanny, Darla and Tevye.
Morning No Rose et al. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3443 on: October 20, 2009, 10:56:08 AM »

It's Ok Monks, I ran out all the options yesterday. I have no way to get to Salvation Army anyway today and I never have put my hand out, not even for food stamps.

My doctor sent them a fax yesterday afternoon, but it was after the power company's 5pm deadline. It was more like 6:30. So I don't have much hope there for a medical situation. We have sat in the dark before when the power went out last fall due to a storm, so I guess we will make it. What's a day or two without power in the whole scheme of things. We will just have to suck it up and take it.

Son is about nuts. He has busted his azz work himself down to a frazzle so we would have gas in car  and groceries in the house while he is gone to DC, the latter part of the week. I just don't want him to miss out on this opportunity, and I know he won't leave until it is straightened out. They are supposed to leave at 5am tomorrow, and I keep telling him I can handle it. And I can! And I will! TOWANDA!!!
  No, No they can't do that by law, you need the furnace, your husband has health issues and so do you, they can't do that. By law the young, elderly and sickly they can't turn it off. I'm not sure what to tell you to do, but I'm mad as hell, have your son call them and explain 
I agree - Fanny I hope you explained to them the situation about you and your husbands health - these power companies need to be very very careful before pulling the plug esp since that elderly man died in Michigan last year because the power company shut him off!!!
Fanny said it doesn't go into effect until Nov 1 that is just plain nuts, it has been wintery early, so I don't get it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3444 on: October 20, 2009, 10:58:10 AM »

Mornin' No Rose!!!

Is anyone following the newest missing lil girl in Florida?? Somer Thompson??? 

What is with Florida - I don't think I can bear another one. 

I know what you mean Mission.I have a handful I try to keep up with.
It can be quite depressing at times.   
Natalee was the first.I still keep tabs on that thread,just don't post.

Yes it sure can Trimm - Caylee is my first and I read over at Haleigh and Lindsey's - that is more than enough. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3445 on: October 20, 2009, 11:00:01 AM »

I guess this is what I get for living on the "upscale" part of town. I guess if I lived on the westside of the county, there would be all kinds of O programs I could go to.

On the bright side, we have plenty of firewood!

That's my girl.
I remember several years a go we had an ice storm here.All around the lake there was no power for about a week.I thought we would freeze to death.No electricity and no gas.Then the main water line busted down the street.You should have seen me by day 5.   
I had put meat in a cooler outside on my porch and critters got into it.I had a grill and some charcoal and I cooked the rest of my meat on it.I had a kerosene heater and closed myself off in one room,along with my bird and two doxies.I went through my small bottles of Crown Royal pretty quick.   
Used the four wheeler to go to the store about 10 minutes from here.Now I don't recommend it.     This cougar was truly scary looking.   
I keep extra tanks of propane now for my fireplace.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3446 on: October 20, 2009, 11:02:57 AM »

I have one more video for Tevye - I forgot this one yesterday - I had a list and didnt get half of them on here it was moving pretty fast.  Any how, enjoy Tevye. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PhjvpGt4r44&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/PhjvpGt4r44&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3447 on: October 20, 2009, 11:04:24 AM »

Hopefully they can get this sorted out before they cut it off. Reconnect fees are a b*tch. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3448 on: October 20, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

24 unpaid furlough days next year.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dude, that's like a month of pay. Are you salaried? Are you handy around the house? Perhaps the single monkeys could give you a month's worth of "HoneyDo" lists to make up for lost income...or fun.

Salaried.  Am thinking about taking 7 days in a row and go the Masters golf tournament in Augusta, GA in April.

Sorry CC. I am sitting here worrying about having our power cut off today over two days grace. Been on time before but have a cut off due yesterday. All I asked was a two day grace until my socical security check gets here Wednesday. No soap. So if I disappear, you all know why.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer her. 
I'm sorry Fanny, they shouldn't cut you off in the cold. That isn't right. I used to volunteer at the Salvation Army and they would give people money to pay their electric if they couldn't afford it. Maybe you should give that a try. If I was up there, I would pay it for you. 
That's right, I forgot about that, they can't turn off in the cold, at least in WI. That was awfully kind of you JSM, we have always supported the Salvation Army, actually some of the money we received when my mom passed went there and the food pantry.
  an angelic monkey They can't turn you off here if the temps have been over 100 for three days in a row. Hopefully Fanny can get some help from the Salvation Army and I know here Catholic Charities help out with electric bills and stuff.

They are here too,JSM.A lot of people are proud and don't want a hand out.I like to call it a hand up for those in need.
I know we probably have qualified while hubby has had these two surgeries but we didn't go. 
If Fanny goes TOWANDA on them,they will be like   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3449 on: October 20, 2009, 11:06:52 AM »

I guess this is what I get for living on the "upscale" part of town. I guess if I lived on the westside of the county, there would be all kinds of O programs I could go to.

That's my girl.
I remember several years a go we had an ice storm here.All around the lake there was no power for about a week.I thought we would freeze to death.No electricity and no gas.Then the main water line busted down the street.You should have seen me by day 5.   
I had put meat in a cooler outside on my porch and critters got into it.I had a grill and some charcoal and I cooked the rest of my meat on it.I had a kerosene heater and closed myself off in one room,along with my bird and two doxies.I went through my small bottles of Crown Royal pretty quick.   
Used the four wheeler to go to the store about 10 minutes from here.Now I don't recommend it.     This cougar was truly scary looking.   
[/quote

That was quite a challenge and I am sure you were a raging lunatic as I would have been.  Thank God for Crown Royal 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3450 on: October 20, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »

That's my girl.
[/quote

That was quite a challenge and I am sure you were a raging lunatic as I would have been.  Thank God for Crown Royal 

I sure messed that post up up - geeesh maybe I need a Crown/7

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3451 on: October 20, 2009, 11:08:15 AM »

JSM,Pakistan is catching he!! right now with suicide bombers,aren't they?

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3452 on: October 20, 2009, 11:09:02 AM »

I give up 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3453 on: October 20, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »

That's my girl.
[/quote

We still laugh about that week.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3454 on: October 20, 2009, 11:11:06 AM »

I give up 

Mine post did the same thing.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3455 on: October 20, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »

Trimm I hear what you are saying, but if one needs something and is in dire straights, Salvation Army and St Vincent DePaul will help. And then later one can give it back in the way of a donation. I do understand about taking a handout, we needed help many moons ago, and because we didn't have kids, they couldn't give but a pittance, and I told them to sc_ew themselves. We managed also, but was hard.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3456 on: October 20, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »

Off for a walk 
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3457 on: October 20, 2009, 11:20:48 AM »

Mornin' No Rose!!!

Is anyone following the newest missing lil girl in Florida?? Somer Thompson??? 

What is with Florida - I don't think I can bear another one. 

I know what you mean Mission.I have a handful I try to keep up with.
It can be quite depressing at times.   
Natalee was the first.I still keep tabs on that thread,just don't post.

I broke my rule and went to Somer's thread, six pages already, and I have a sick feeling.

I am sorry No Rose, i didnt mean to drag you into it, i was just curious if anyone was following it...

I think the worst part is that they say 10 days ago the had to mexican men and a mexican woman try to abduct a little girl one block away 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3458 on: October 20, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »

That's my girl.
[/quote

We still laugh about that week.   

I May laugh about it later. Just not right now. I have been through ever know natural disaster known man, but nothing like this.  I am truly feeling like I may hurt somebody....and it's not going to be prettyl                    

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3459 on: October 20, 2009, 11:26:13 AM »

Mornin JSM 

Trimm that sounds aweful!!!!! i woulda froze to death i get cold easy, i used to not be that way 

And i dnt do well in extreme heat, working in it is a chore, i have had heat exaustion a few times and it sux!!

My lil piggies r freezing just thinking bout cold.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.