April 25, 2024, 08:57:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 547350 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 09, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

Fanny,you will be so proud of me.I did Fanny Thor.
Hubby's daughter called trying to invoke the guilt trip about her brother being in trouble.I said "Oh He!! No!" with my best finger pointing and head shaking. 
I told hubby I had nightmares most of the night about when I was at my son's funeral.I told him that last kiss and rub on his noggin did not bring him back and this chit stops today.
Anyone who wants to continue with this stupidity of destroying themselves with drugs and don't give a chit attitude can't forget my name.I am done.
He took it quite well.   an angelic monkey
I feel better now,I think.I can't quit crying though.
I cooked us some vittels.We got chicken,squash,fried green tomatoes,cornbread,beans and cheesecake.    I am cyber sending you some.   
Going to the Caylee thread to seee what's going on.   

Some times it is good to get things off your chest! Atleast he took it well....  I told my step sister to pull her head out of her a$$ and get over herself and raise her kid, and that we never see or hear from her unless its poor me or i need something.... i felt better... she still wont talk to me, and pulled my poor 6yr old nephew into it and told him he's not allowed to be around me, the when he tells us that she yells and grounds him for "lying" yea, well thats just one incident, she is a piece of work! My mom, munkey munk, also told her something similar few months later, he's not supposed to be around her either, sad. 

Sounds like quite the meal! I was gonna make bbq beans, back strap and jalapeno poppers for the in laws but now we dnt know if they will stay with us or my bf's sisters, seein as they have the only baby so far.....

WOW yeah im bored an lonely so theres a lil free of charge info on me, dont lie i know everyone need to know al that! 

I swear we need a retreat.   
I love this cage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: October 09, 2009, 04:11:05 PM »

Hubby's daughter called trying to invoke the guilt trip about her brother being in trouble.I said "Oh He!! No!" with my best finger pointing and head shaking. 
I told hubby I had nightmares most of the night about when I was at my son's funeral.I told him that last kiss and rub on his noggin did not bring him back and this chit stops today.
Anyone who wants to continue with this stupidity of destroying themselves with drugs and don't give a chit attitude can't forget my name.I am done.
I cooked us some vittels.We got chicken,squash,fried green tomatoes,cornbread,beans and cheesecake.    I am cyber sending you some.   
  an angelic monkey Trimm, glad you said what needed saying. 

I was so proud of myself.   
do you know who had a threesome in the Haleigh Cummings case?I haven't listenend to the audios they have yet.I keep getting booted out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: October 09, 2009, 04:12:05 PM »

Trim!!!! Absolutely right thing you did.  If a person doesn't want to be helped, you can't make them.  We can't force anyone else to do anything,  only ourselves. I'll take a serving of each, except someone else can have the tomatoes.  They taste like they are unfinished.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: October 09, 2009, 04:13:20 PM »

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. 
Good for you. I know this is bringing all the bad feeling back up again. I wish I could give you a hug, but I will send you a cyber one.

Your dinner sounds delish! Go ahead and cry and get it out of your system. I will send you one of my hankies I embroidered on my sewing machine. I made them from scratch with soft handkerchief linen and fancy lace around the edges.

Drugs are such an awful thing, and they tear families apart from the inside out. I think we all need a hug today.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 09, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

an angelic monkey  Good for you, I'm glad you did that, now I will take some of those vittels 

Sending your vittels.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: October 09, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »

Good for you. I know this is bringing all the bad feeling back up again. I wish I could give you a hug, but I will send you a cyber one.

Your dinner sounds delish! Go ahead and cry and get it out of your system. I will send you one of my hankies I embroidered on my sewing machine. I made them from scratch with soft handkerchief linen and fancy lace around the edges.

Drugs are such an awful thing, and they tear families apart from the inside out. I think we all need a hug today.   

You made hankies.I want to see one.That sounds like fun.   
Do you know who had the three some in Sinsuma?   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 09, 2009, 04:17:00 PM »

how do i post pictures? if anyone is not too busy.... pwease 

Do you have a photobucket?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: October 09, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »

You made hankies.I want to see one.That sounds like fun.   
Do you know who had the three some in Sinsuma?   

My guess is WBG, Nay Nay, Misty. I'll take some pictures later on. Son took camera with him today.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #428 on: October 09, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »

I was so proud of myself.   
do you know who had a threesome in the Haleigh Cummings case?I haven't listenend to the audios they have yet.I keep getting booted out.   
    I haven't been in there at all today. What you talking about Trimm?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #429 on: October 09, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »

BBL, gotta go to the bank for the docs and then pick up Josef. But I am going to the grocery store before that, because I need junk food. Oh and ML. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #430 on: October 09, 2009, 04:23:01 PM »

Glenn Beck's show should be good today. Just got my GB e-mail.

On Today’s Program

No accomplishments, Nobel

President Barack Obama woke up with a pleasant surprise -- the news that he'd won the Nobel Peace Prize. Even those who want him to succeed in implementing his progressive policies and have complained he hasn't done any of them ( like SNL) should be perplexed by this award. If only more people could make $1.4 million dollars for their good intentions, the world would be a better place. Glenn reacts and gets several pieces of good news of his own. ( Transcript, Insider Audio)

Glen ought to be good today 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 09, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »

Why to steer clear of walmart......

Peek-a-boo

How did this guy find my Osh Kosh B’gosh overalls from when I was 4?

Gym teachers in the 70’s didn’t wear their shorts this tight and this high

Are those ankle weights, half-socks or sweatbands? Does she think that if things are kind of the same color they can go together? Are see-through shorts only appropriate with shiny blue hats? I wish I knew how these things worked.

Is it still a tree house if it’s not technically in a tree?

when you start to accent the undies with a flannel vest, HOT D@MN!!

Don’t just look at it, embrace it. It’s so beautiful, I just want to touch it so i can become a better person.

That’s so weird. I was just asking myself “Hey, I wonder if that guy drinks too much or needs to store fuel to please his woman that he constantly has sex with?” Thanks for clearing that up for us all, it would have been awkward if i had to ask.

Ma’am, your “she-wolf” can clearly breathe… now please put it away, it’s scaring everybody.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: October 09, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »

Whoa ...you go girl.  It had to feel good to let it out.  I am sorry to hear you lost a son - my heart skipped a beat when I read that, when a parent loses a child it changes you forever and the pain never leaves you - I do hope that your stepson will get some help and do the right things in life it isn't worth the alternative.  You probably will continue to cry and that is ok, cry it out - I will pray for you and your son and that all the madness stops soon. 

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: October 09, 2009, 04:36:04 PM »

how do i post pictures? if anyone is not too busy.... pwease 

Do you have a photobucket?

Thanks Fanny i figured it out....just took awhile!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: October 09, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »

Ok do I dare ask about the 3some in Sinsuma?  Better yet do I even dare to go over there and read?  I will wait for a response and if I dont get one I will go over there with a blind eye.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: October 09, 2009, 04:41:06 PM »

BBL, gotta go to the bank for the docs and then pick up Josef. But I am going to the grocery store before that, because I need junk food. Oh and ML. 

Drive careful JSM and get enough junk food for tomorrow night's Monkey reunion.  Will you get me some honey mustard pretzels?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 09, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »

Trim!!!! Absolutely right thing you did.  If a person doesn't want to be helped, you can't make them.  We can't force anyone else to do anything,  only ourselves. I'll take a serving of each, except someone else can have the tomatoes.  They taste like they are unfinished.

You got it. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 09, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »

Whoa ...you go girl.  It had to feel good to let it out.  I am sorry to hear you lost a son - my heart skipped a beat when I read that, when a parent loses a child it changes you forever and the pain never leaves you - I do hope that your stepson will get some help and do the right things in life it isn't worth the alternative.  You probably will continue to cry and that is ok, cry it out - I will pray for you and your son and that all the madness stops soon. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: October 09, 2009, 04:45:33 PM »

Gotta walk Digger.Be back in a little bit.   

~ Peter Frampton
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: October 09, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

Ok do I dare ask about the 3some in Sinsuma?  Better yet do I even dare to go over there and read?  I will wait for a response and if I dont get one I will go over there with a blind eye.

This was in the thread they just locked on Haleigh bout page 95 an 96 i believe:

TM:  TN knew about the threesome with Misty, and it is true. Talks abou the kind of life they are living, dragging these kids with along or leaving them at home, hanging out with thugs and drug addicts ,he talks about what poor little jr has to live with now    He says it's a total disgrace to American society that two people can do this to 2 small children that will never have a chance in this world, and all the $$ and all the resources that could be spent one them......then it sounds like it is edited and he goes on to say two of the most immature and irresponsible people he has ever met.

I wonder who was involved in he threesome??

Transcribed the best I could for those he can't pull up the link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.