April 23, 2024, 01:03:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 547153 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:32 PM »

BBL, gotta go to the bank for the docs and then pick up Josef. But I am going to the grocery store before that, because I need junk food. Oh and ML. 

Drive careful JSM and get enough junk food for tomorrow night's Monkey reunion.  Will you get me some honey mustard pretzels?
I didn't make it to the grocery Mission, so I will pick them up tomorrow after I skate. 
[/quote

Be careful skating I hope your weather didn't keep you from going? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »

JSM I was just joking with you, believe me you don't want me cooking  I'm so sorry your furnace went out again, geez I wish workers would get things done right the first time    Hope you are feeling better Capp  an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »

Okay, today I picked Josef up from daycare because they are now open on Fridays (so I didn't have to get him from the vet office).

I walked him around, he went did his business, I walked him around the building from the back up to the front where the vet clinic is and waved to one of the girls that works up front. She came out through the side door and was loving on Joe and out storms this woman (looked like she came from Satsuma) carrying a blanket. Then I saw a chihuahua head pop up. This lady starts yelling FU to the girl that works there, "I will never send anyone to this F'ing clinic, you people told me to take my dog home to die, F-off" I mean she went into a tirade. The poor girl was terrified. I asked her what was going on, and she told me that the lady came in with her dog that had never been on heartworm prevention, never had been tested for heart worms and the dog was diagnosed with heartworms and the lady said she couldn't afford the heartworm treatment.

This poor girl was so scared she said she was glad that Josef was outside while all this was going on.

I understand not having the money for treatment. Josef got heartworms when he was with my ex, my fault I thought he was getting the pills once a month.

But for that lady to blame this poor girl, the vet and yell obscenities was ridiculous. I understand not being able to afford the treatment, but prevention is a lot cheaper and heartworm pills for a dog that weighs 6 lbs is a lot less than one that weighs 50 to 100 lbs.

Long story short, SOME PEOPLE shouldn't have pets or children. This woman reminded me so much of Cindy Anthony (not in looks, just her mouth and actions) I wanted to punch her lights out.

I really feel sorry for the dog though.

Okay, that's how my afternoon went, I hope y'alls went better.

OMG that is awful - what a beotch to take it out on that gal......your are so right JSM some should not have children or dogs - I'm sorry you had to see and hear that mess. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2009, 09:51:05 PM »

JSM I was just joking with you, believe me you don't want me cooking  I'm so sorry your furnace went out again, geez I wish workers would get things done right the first time    Hope you are feeling better Capp  an angelic monkey

Tks sweetie, Im gonna read some as bit more & then go rest.   JSM, sorries, you need a warm hug 

I wish I was close to each of you, Id cook you guys an Italian feast & enjoy everyone's company immensely.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

I have five emails I can't look at, that yahoo.com has to go. I will ask my daughter again, to set me up with another account, I have no idea what is going on with yahoo, but I'm mad 

Hotmail, gmail and Yahoo e mail accounts have been hacked.

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article6863123.ece
Thanks, what's left, my daughter has Hotmail, and she was going to set up an account for me there    I've just about had it in my house folks, the dysfunction and nonsense, and then my dad adds to it. I'm upstairs I don't want to go down. Now what is for supper, they are taking about it now, I could care less.

Lets go on vacation - came home and our furnace went out again after they came and fixed it for a pretty price - husband has the repair guy here now.... geeesh.  As far as dinner goes you have a can opener and microwave right? Tell them to have at it.
Mission. Sorry about your furnace being out again. Wow, you must be freezing. I am cold and just turned the heater on myself and I don't even know the temps here tonight. Just cold. I would say come down here for a vacation, but it is too cold here too. At least for me it is cold. Have a good one and stay WARM. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 09, 2009, 09:54:30 PM »

Okay, today I picked Josef up from daycare because they are now open on Fridays (so I didn't have to get him from the vet office).

I walked him around, he went did his business, I walked him around the building from the back up to the front where the vet clinic is and waved to one of the girls that works up front. She came out through the side door and was loving on Joe and out storms this woman (looked like she came from Satsuma) carrying a blanket. Then I saw a chihuahua head pop up. This lady starts yelling FU to the girl that works there, "I will never send anyone to this F'ing clinic, you people told me to take my dog home to die, F-off" I mean she went into a tirade. The poor girl was terrified. I asked her what was going on, and she told me that the lady came in with her dog that had never been on heartworm prevention, never had been tested for heart worms and the dog was diagnosed with heartworms and the lady said she couldn't afford the heartworm treatment.

This poor girl was so scared she said she was glad that Josef was outside while all this was going on.

I understand not having the money for treatment. Josef got heartworms when he was with my ex, my fault I thought he was getting the pills once a month.

But for that lady to blame this poor girl, the vet and yell obscenities was ridiculous. I understand not being able to afford the treatment, but prevention is a lot cheaper and heartworm pills for a dog that weighs 6 lbs is a lot less than one that weighs 50 to 100 lbs.

Long story short, SOME PEOPLE shouldn't have pets or children. This woman reminded me so much of Cindy Anthony (not in looks, just her mouth and actions) I wanted to punch her lights out.

OMG that is awful - what a beotch to take it out on that gal......your are so right JSM some should not have children or dogs - I'm sorry you had to see and hear that mess. 

O for pete's sakes, heartworm medication isnt exactly bank breaking, this chick needs a slap upside the head - she is clearly looking to someone else to blame for her inadequacies - good thing I wasnt there

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 09, 2009, 09:55:48 PM »

BBL, gotta go to the bank for the docs and then pick up Josef. But I am going to the grocery store before that, because I need junk food. Oh and ML. 

Drive careful JSM and get enough junk food for tomorrow night's Monkey reunion.  Will you get me some honey mustard pretzels?
I didn't make it to the grocery Mission, so I will pick them up tomorrow after I skate. 
[/quote

Be careful skating I hope your weather didn't keep you from going? 
  I skate in the morning and afternoon. I will be just fine.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 09, 2009, 09:59:03 PM »

Mission I hope your furnace gets fixed properly shortly, ugh you poor thing - I hate being cold.    Here Im sending you a "cyber" bowl of homemade chicken soup with a soft & fluffy blankie

I know Im not caught up here today but if I missed anyone or anything, huggs & prayers to everyone here.   Stay safe in pending weather, take care & enjoy the weekend.    I'll cyas tomorrow between football games

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 09, 2009, 10:01:00 PM »

I know you were joking No Rose, you and I would be a new reality TV show called "Kitchen Nightmare".  Hmmmm..... maybe we could sell that to a network and make loads of money. Or we could have a cooking show that all we have to do is dial the number to Pizza Hut or make hot dogs in the microwave. You are better than me, at least you have side dishes with your hot dogs. I have bun and hot dog wrapped in paper towel. 45 seconds in the microwave. Voila' dinner is served. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 09, 2009, 10:02:06 PM »

Tks sweetie, Im gonna read some as bit more & then go rest.   JSM, sorries, you need a warm hug 

I wish I was close to each of you, Id cook you guys an Italian feast & enjoy everyone's company immensely.
  Chicken marsala? Count me IN!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 09, 2009, 10:05:38 PM »

You got it and thensome     Cyas tomorrow I have a bit more to read & then Im putting the tootsies up! MUAH!

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: October 09, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »

JSM that is just rediculous! I hate ppl that act that way for no reason an think its ok! Hope poor lil joseph wasn't scared for life! My puppy had an allergic reaction to her raibies shot! She was like 6mos old an it was the same day she got fixed, and it was friday night so we had to go to an emergency room, she is small as it is but she was only a couple lbs then, an her whole face swelled up an she couldn't breathe. I was crying cuz I was scared Sad and she was licking my tears even tho she could barely breathe Sad  she's sooo sweet!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 09, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

O for pete's sakes, heartworm medication isnt exactly bank breaking, this chick needs a slap upside the head - she is clearly looking to someone else to blame for her inadequacies - good thing I wasnt there
For a dog the size of hers, no it would mean one less case of beer and a few less cigarettes.  I don't judge people by their looks, but she was looking for someone to blame other than her self. I really thought her dog had been hit by a car or something and then I would understand her behavior. She was totally out of line and had no reason to single out the girl that came out to pet Josef. It was almost like she was throwing the F bombs out towards me, so as I didn't take my dog in there.  I hope the little guy gets treated and if not, maybe she could send it to a shelter that pays for the heartworm treatment. Evidently she wasn't taking good care of her dog. (like I said, Josef had heartworms so I am not a very good doggy mom, but he got the shots in his spine) that was the worse three months of my life. So who am I to judge.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #533 on: October 09, 2009, 10:13:02 PM »

I know you were joking No Rose, you and I would be a new reality TV show called "Kitchen Nightmare".  Hmmmm..... maybe we could sell that to a network and make loads of money. Or we could have a cooking show that all we have to do is dial the number to Pizza Hut or make hot dogs in the microwave. You are better than me, at least you have side dishes with your hot dogs. I have bun and hot dog wrapped in paper towel. 45 seconds in the microwave. Voila' dinner is served. 
JSM when I'm alone and don't have to bother, you should see the things I eat, no thought goes into it at all. I don't care much about any fancy meals, for lunch a Zinger or Little Debbie does just fine, I hate being in the kitchen. Oh the reality show would definitely have to be Kitchen Nightmare if I'm in the kitchen. I just don't care about cooking and baking, have no interest, and I figure at my age I'm not going to get the desire to learn. Everybody have a great night, I'm going to check out Sinsuma then watch I Love Lucy 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 09, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

You got it and thensome     Cyas tomorrow I have a bit more to read & then Im putting the tootsies up! MUAH!
  Sleep well Capp. Glad you are better.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 09, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »

JSM that is just rediculous! I hate ppl that act that way for no reason an think its ok! Hope poor lil joseph wasn't scared for life! My puppy had an allergic reaction to her raibies shot! She was like 6mos old an it was the same day she got fixed, and it was friday night so we had to go to an emergency room, she is small as it is but she was only a couple lbs then, an her whole face swelled up an she couldn't breathe. I was crying cuz I was scared Sad and she was licking my tears even tho she could barely breathe Sad  she's sooo sweet!
Scarey, that is so sad about your puppy having a reaction to a rabies shot. Please keep benadyrl handy. Dogs are so funny in the way that they lick your tears when they know you are crying even if they are in horrible pain.    an angelic monkey

I got Josef by default, my BIL at the time was going to either put a bullet to his head or send him to the pound. Josef is the devil, but when I was sitting on the deck crying my eyes out that my Grandmother decided she wanted to go into hospice and die, I sat outside, cried my eyes out and Josef is the one dog out of the three that came and licked my tears.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: October 09, 2009, 10:29:05 PM »

JSM when I'm alone and don't have to bother, you should see the things I eat, no thought goes into it at all. I don't care much about any fancy meals, for lunch a Zinger or Little Debbie does just fine, I hate being in the kitchen. Oh the reality show would definitely have to be Kitchen Nightmare if I'm in the kitchen. I just don't care about cooking and baking, have no interest, and I figure at my age I'm not going to get the desire to learn. Everybody have a great night, I'm going to check out Sinsuma then watch I Love Lucy 
No Rose, I am the same way. Little Debbie Brownies with the m&m's on top are my faves!! You know I love pizza on Friday, but during Lent, it is either snack cakes or nothing at all. I don't do pizza without meat.  Monkey Devil!

Now talking about I Love Lucy, me and you in the kitchen reminds me of Fred and Ricky cooking chicken and rice and all the rice spilling out of the stove. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 09, 2009, 10:33:07 PM »

Night Monkeys. I am going to bed. Gotta go skate tomorrow, grab some snacks and come back to the cage because I have decided for sure tonight not to go to my class reunion. I asked my sister if she would go with me, she is a class below me, but I haven't heard back from her. So I will be here with my monkeys.  Anyways, have a good evening. I am going to try and find music for my Christmas routine and then going to bed.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 09, 2009, 10:56:19 PM »

JSM, I'm so glad u have such a loving puppy too! I hope wether u go or not tmrw that you are happy either way! Have a good night!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: October 10, 2009, 12:13:16 AM »

I guess what I'm trying to say, that part of the process when a loved one dies or is dying being human or animal, blame is part of it, you can't help yourself.

No truer words were ever spoken - it is part of the anger stage.  My sister died at 21 and my dad still blames the doctors and it has been 20 years - he can't help it. 

Sorry I am so late getting back here from my last post but the neighbors stopped in and the furnace guy was here - chaotic to say the least.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.