April 25, 2024, 08:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 547348 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: October 11, 2009, 01:15:28 PM »

I got sick after a flu shot many years ago & swore Id never get another - what is the use if you're gonna feel like crap anyways.   Now, since my diagnosis I was told I have to get them and not to let infection/congestion go.    I get sick pretty easily, my immune system is weak apparently.     Monday I have an appt right before respiratory/physical therapy (same building). so Im going to discuss the pros and cons of the flu shot with my doc then.   Im feeling a bit better but whatever bug I have is still lingering & I cant get rid of this headache totally.

I hope everyone starts feeling better, huggs all around.  Its best to go to the doc's then to let something go - to me the risks of letting something go far outweigh the likelihood of catching something at the doctor's office & in the past I was always one to wait thinking something would pass or not get too serious.   If one gets compromised and ends up in the hospital, you run the same risk there but at that point you have no choice...been there, done that.

Cappy, I hope you get to feeling better soon too. Today I have a headache, must have been all that salt water I drank last night. Monkey Devil!

Seems like we have all been in the sick ward here lately. Should we start wearing masks as we visit her on JSM's thread?   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #861 on: October 11, 2009, 01:15:58 PM »

Good Morning, looks like you all had fun last night 
Morning No Rose. I hope you had a good evening last night. 
I'm so glad all of you did, I was going to come on and enjoy the evening with all of you, but the depression and anxiety got in the way. My daughter and I walked Zoe, and I got into an argument with a neighbor/friend at the park. I was in one of those moods, where I didn't care what I said, and now this morning I feel guilty for it. I need to stop talking about my insanity, I'm going to run everyone away, and that is not my intentions. I appreciate and have come to really think of all of you as friends, and I don't want to ruin it. Have a great day 

You won't run us away.   We wubs you.    an angelic monkey

BTW - I'm scared of the swine flu, too.   I'm putting off going to the dentist because it is reportably widespread in our area and I'm afraid I might catch it.
Good morning, and thank-you, I never even thought about the dentist 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: October 11, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »

I stayed up way too late last night and had more than my 3 allotted ML's. My head hurts and I gotta go to church. I think I will go to Mass at noon instead of 11. 

I'm not going at all today. Hubby and son have already gone, and they are going to stop by the store on the way home.  My throat is still sore. I will call doctor if not better tomorrow. I have a feeling I may have picked up a bug at his waiting room, because I haven't been out lately, and that was the only place I went. Incubation time is about right.
That's why I'm afraid also to go to the doctor, pick up some darn bug, and people hacking and sneezing  It would be a good thing to call the doctor, you could have strep throat  an angelic monkey

I know, but you are still going tomorrow, aren't you? You're not going to back out on us, Please. And I am going to see if the doctor will try something without me coming in this time. If not, I'm going with a towel wrapped all the way around my head, with son and hubby leading me in.    I think he will send me something.
No I'm going, and I'm going to lay it out what is happening with me, and I'm not leaving that office until he takes me seriously, and changes my meds. I'm just afraid of picking up something, the waiting room has no windows and it seems like no air, and you have to sit so close to people  I'm usually not paranoid about that, but with this swine flu, I am afraid. I sure hope your doctor sends in a prescription to the pharmacy, but he might want to check your throat, just in case it is like strep throat.

Good for you. It sounds like you are really determined. I will probably be in the doctors office too, unless I can talk him into trying something else first.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: October 11, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »

Capp- I hope you're feeling better soon, too.    an angelic monkey

Tks sweetie, it appears many of us are not feeling well...Im gonna go curl up with my cozy blankie & catch my Giants put another W on their helmets 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: October 11, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »

I got sick after a flu shot many years ago & swore Id never get another - what is the use if you're gonna feel like crap anyways.   Now, since my diagnosis I was told I have to get them and not to let infection/congestion go.    I get sick pretty easily, my immune system is weak apparently.     Monday I have an appt right before respiratory/physical therapy (same building). so Im going to discuss the pros and cons of the flu shot with my doc then.   Im feeling a bit better but whatever bug I have is still lingering & I cant get rid of this headache totally.

I hope everyone starts feeling better, huggs all around.  Its best to go to the doc's then to let something go - to me the risks of letting something go far outweigh the likelihood of catching something at the doctor's office & in the past I was always one to wait thinking something would pass or not get too serious.   If one gets compromised and ends up in the hospital, you run the same risk there but at that point you have no choice...been there, done that.
No, and I understand why it is important for you to get one. I feel the little ones, and pregnant women and the elderly should get the shots, also people with respiratory problems. I will ask the doctor tomorrow about the swine shot. But I have so much to talk about with the doctor, I hope I get to that question 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: October 11, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »

NoRose -  I know things are really hard right now.   Please take care.   Don't worry about what people say.     
The fact is...  the conservatives in this nation are being shoved down and their voices are not being heard through mainstream  media outlets.   
If we disagree with policy, we are told we are racists and such.    It is maddening. 
For me, sometimes I just have to walk away from it and take a breather and trust God.
Know that we love you and care about you. 
I love and care about all of you, honestly if I didn't have here to come on and talk 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: October 11, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »

Tks sweetie, it appears many of us are not feeling well...Im gonna go curl up with my cozy blankie & catch my Giants put another W on their helmets 
That sounds like a great idea, take care  an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: October 11, 2009, 01:29:35 PM »

Awws Fanny

EVERYONE

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 11, 2009, 01:33:48 PM »

The only football choice I have right now is the Criminal and convicts (Bengals) or playing the other criminals and convicts (Ravens). So I think I'll read some more Patricia Cornwell.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 11, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »

No, and I understand why it is important for you to get one. I feel the little ones, and pregnant women and the elderly should get the shots, also people with respiratory problems. I will ask the doctor tomorrow about the swine shot. But I have so much to talk about with the doctor, I hope I get to that question 

I take a steno notebook with me, and write down in it all the things I want to ask and talk about, and check them off as we go. That way I don't forget  anything. And if the doctor starts for the door before I am through, I go stand in front of it so he can't till I am through. I usually don't have to use the door trick with my doctor now, but I have with some of the others. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #870 on: October 11, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »

I'm so glad all of you did, I was going to come on and enjoy the evening with all of you, but the depression and anxiety got in the way. My daughter and I walked Zoe, and I got into an argument with a neighbor/friend at the park. I was in one of those moods, where I didn't care what I said, and now this morning I feel guilty for it. I need to stop talking about my insanity, I'm going to run everyone away, and that is not my intentions. I appreciate and have come to really think of all of you as friends, and I don't want to ruin it. Have a great day 

NRCG, what are ya, nuts???? You think we're gonna just abandon ya? Ya think we're gonna just let you be all depressed n' stuff and not do anything about it? Or worse yet, be less than kind to you? don't you know this place is JUST THE PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING CRAZY!! Lord knows, it certainly has worked wonders for me.

So, when you think you're gonna just sit there and be quiet, remember this:
We love you, any way you are.

And if you need a visual...well, I'm not as good as Norther Rose (Happy Thanksgiving!) but I do have this...

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: October 11, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »

NRCG, what are ya, nuts???? You think we're gonna just abandon ya? Ya think we're gonna just let you be all depressed n' stuff and not do anything about it? Or worse yet, be less than kind to you? don't you know this place is JUST THE PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING CRAZY!! Lord knows, it certainly has worked wonders for me.

And if you need a visual...well, I'm not as good as Norther Rose (Happy Thanksgiving!) but I do have this...

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: October 11, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

The only football choice I have right now is the Criminal and convicts (Bengals) or playing the other criminals and convicts (Ravens). So I think I'll read some more Patricia Cornwell.
I have read almost all of her books 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 11, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »

Thank-you so much, and I want you to know not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about you, and your operation that is coming up. I know it will be very difficult, but I can just feel you are going to be fine. You not only have a great way of looking at life and a sense of humor, but you sure seem to have a big, wonderful family to help, and you have all of us  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: October 11, 2009, 02:40:34 PM »

I feel so stupid, I didn't realize that Canadians had Thanksgiving    I wish all our Canadian Monkeys a great Thanksgiving Day 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: October 11, 2009, 03:00:58 PM »

Check these kids out -  I need to get them on my beer pong team!!     

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LLByTnNwico&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LLByTnNwico&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #876 on: October 11, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »

Thank-you so much, and I want you to know not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about you, and your operation that is coming up. I know it will be very difficult, but I can just feel you are going to be fine. You not only have a great way of looking at life and a sense of humor, but you sure seem to have a big, wonderful family to help, and you have all of us  an angelic monkey

Hey, these monkeys have seen me thru some pretty strained times. And I know ya'll are just dying to see what silliness I post after my operation (how to lose 4 lbs of icky fat...get yer bewb cut off!).

I remember the day after I got the bad news...I had said something not-so-nice (but not to anyone) and gotten a gentle (and deserved) smack from a mod. I was crushed! I didn't post here all day, then realized that it was only a big deal to me, and I needed my monkey fix. We laugh so much here, it is very healthy (and we don't need to wear masks...yet!) an angelic monkey

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: October 11, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »

Check these kids out -  I need to get them on my beer pong team!!     

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LLByTnNwico&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LLByTnNwico&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Gosh! And to think I only learned about Beer Pong last year on the Casey Anthony case... I feel so out of it!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: October 11, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »

Hey, these monkeys have seen me thru some pretty strained times. And I know ya'll are just dying to see what silliness I post after my operation (how to lose 4 lbs of icky fat...get yer bewb cut off!).

I remember the day after I got the bad news...I had said something not-so-nice (but not to anyone) and gotten a gentle (and deserved) smack from a mod. I was crushed! I didn't post here all day, then realized that it was only a big deal to me, and I needed my monkey fix. We laugh so much here, it is very healthy (and we don't need to wear masks...yet!) an angelic monkey

Aww heck! I've gotten several knots on my head and a couple of bee stings....I'm still hanging with my monkey buds.  Monkey Devil!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: October 11, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

I agree, Tevye.   And thank you for being an inspiration to all of us.     an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.