April 18, 2024, 06:23:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128052 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 06, 2006, 08:33:07 PM »

You all know the rules!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 01:41:28 AM »

ta da.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 01:44:48 AM »

Tyler,
Did you ever think Shango must be Charles Croes with his literary aspirations?  And at least one of his respondents would have to be SandraK for she would not miss a game afoot for anything?

Just always wondered about that.

Making some hot cocoa and heading for the monkey bunkey.  If it isgoing to be so bitterly cold here, why can't we at least have snow!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 01:45:33 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Tyler,
Did you ever think Shango must be Charles Croes with his literary aspirations?  And at least one of his respondents would have to be SandraK for she would not miss a game afoot for anything?

Just always wondered about that.

Making some hot cocoa and heading for the monkey bunkey.  If it isgoing to be so bitterly cold here, why can't we at least have snow!!!

did you get an e-mail from me?  If so, tell me what you think.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 01:46:09 AM »

Viet Vet wrote 10/25/2006:

#97 and #98…My friends and I spent most of last summer in Aruba looking for Natalee and/or what happened to Natalee. We are the people who found the tape showing J2K did NOT bring Natalee back to Holiday Inn. After giving a copy to ALE, J2K changed their story. Every time we uncovered anything about the case and gave the EVIDENCE to ALE, it got lost, or was not important. Joran even told the head master at the International School, something bad happened. So if all and I mean ALL evidence points to them and them only, we will have to continue to watch them, monitor them, and finally someone will tell. If someone else is guilty, which story do you believe from the J2K group? Why all the lies for PJ2K,and why does Dompig agree with us? I always considered the Dutch as intelligent people, so enlighten us as to what leads you to believe the PJ2K story, or better said: stories? ALE tried to keep the family totally in the dark during the whole process. That was to get more time to cover-up. So??? What can you tell us to make us think different. I am very open to suggestions and Gret, I ask you, prove us wrong. Gret, do you know something we do not know? You folks wouldn’t try to mislead us now, would you? As to the fate of Aruba, they put themselves in this position and they will have to pull themselves out of it. In the Southern portion of the USA, we say “don’t wee-wee on our backs and tell us it’s raining” Trying to keep it clean here.

Viet Vet posted 10/18/2006:

On Beth, central Europe,and on my son, managing as well as can be expected. And most of all on Aruba and the VDS/Dutch/2K, we should all do anything and everything that will in any way bring the government of Aruba down and the J2K group. It does not have to be big things, little things that can aggravate and denounce them will work very well. We must never stop, no matter if they wash over this and hide more about the crime, we will continue to press for justice. They will lose, because they have the look of losers.

Viet Vet posted 9/29/2006:

I would like to say that my wife traveled with Beth to the Netherlands/Holland to be on the Jensen show. Beth and my wife are friends and all of us went to Aruba many times in the summer of 2005. My wife said the Dutch people were very warm and nice to them. They were treated very good and truly loved the people and the country. The Jensen show was very professional and everyone truly wanted to hear Beth. Those people over there want to help us, hopefully their government can break the stalemate in Aruba. The big cover-up is in Aruba, hopefully someone down there will tell the Netherland detective team the truth and produce some evidence, if it all has not been destroyed. Really all you have to do is talk to Joran and his 2 friends. Their stories tell it all. Again I would like to thank all nice people in the Netherlands for caring about our loss. I am certain there are some good people in Aruba who feel the same but are afraid of the corruption in the Police Department and government of Aruba to come forward. For the sake of Aruba, Justice for Natalee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 01:48:00 AM »

Casa - I posted those as they had the most information.  He did post in the forum some but it was before the last crash and those posts aren't available now.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 01:50:50 AM »

I posted a reply and the dang thing was locked!  haha.  I'll try again. I remember that the troups were withdrawn from Viet Nam in 1973.  I was living at home and attending college.  I remember there was a certain day(don't remember exactly) where we were supposed to keep our porch lights on for the return of the troups.  The actual war ended in 1975 I think.  I had an ex boyfriend who was in Viet Nam and he was home in 1974 I know cause we went out again. He was my first boyfriend and we dated off and on through high school and once in college.  Side note:  Over the past year we have been talking to each other and visiting. He never talks about Viet Nam just to say that I can not imagine what it was like.  I don't ask questions!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 01:53:04 AM »

I've been waiting while y'all been discussing the veracity of Viet Vet, yet none of you have questioned the veracity of his source?

If the source new about the baseball bat, why didn't the source tell the ALE or anyone else?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 01:55:59 AM »

Quote from: klaasend
Viet Vet wrote 10/25/2006:

#97 and #98…My friends and I spent most of last summer in Aruba looking for Natalee and/or what happened to Natalee. We are the people who found the tape showing J2K did NOT bring Natalee back to Holiday Inn. After giving a copy to ALE, J2K changed their story. Every time we uncovered anything about the case and gave the EVIDENCE to ALE, it got lost, or was not important. Joran even told the head master at the International School, something bad happened. So if all and I mean ALL evidence points to them and them only, we will have to continue to watch them, monitor them, and finally someone will tell. If someone else is guilty, which story do you believe from the J2K group? Why all the lies for PJ2K,and why does Dompig agree with us? I always considered the Dutch as intelligent people, so enlighten us as to what leads you to believe the PJ2K story, or better said: stories? ALE tried to keep the family totally in the dark during the whole process. That was to get more time to cover-up. So??? What can you tell us to make us think different. I am very open to suggestions and Gret, I ask you, prove us wrong. Gret, do you know something we do not know? You folks wouldn’t try to mislead us now, would you? As to the fate of Aruba, they put themselves in this position and they will have to pull themselves out of it. In the Southern portion of the USA, we say “don’t wee-wee on our backs and tell us it’s raining” Trying to keep it clean here.

Viet Vet posted 10/18/2006:

On Beth, central Europe,and on my son, managing as well as can be expected. And most of all on Aruba and the VDS/Dutch/2K, we should all do anything and everything that will in any way bring the government of Aruba down and the J2K group. It does not have to be big things, little things that can aggravate and denounce them will work very well. We must never stop, no matter if they wash over this and hide more about the crime, we will continue to press for justice. They will lose, because they have the look of losers.

Viet Vet posted 9/29/2006:

I would like to say that my wife traveled with Beth to the Netherlands/Holland to be on the Jensen show. Beth and my wife are friends and all of us went to Aruba many times in the summer of 2005. My wife said the Dutch people were very warm and nice to them. They were treated very good and truly loved the people and the country. The Jensen show was very professional and everyone truly wanted to hear Beth. Those people over there want to help us, hopefully their government can break the stalemate in Aruba. The big cover-up is in Aruba, hopefully someone down there will tell the Netherland detective team the truth and produce some evidence, if it all has not been destroyed. Really all you have to do is talk to Joran and his 2 friends. Their stories tell it all. Again I would like to thank all nice people in the Netherlands for caring about our loss. I am certain there are some good people in Aruba who feel the same but are afraid of the corruption in the Police Department and government of Aruba to come forward. For the sake of Aruba, Justice for Natalee.[/quote

Was that posted 10/25 of 06 or 05? Were they in Aruba this past summer of the summer that Natalee disappeared?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 01:57:17 AM »

Casa - he is referring to the summer of 05
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 01:58:18 AM »

I was in the process of submitting my most eloquent and intelligent post evah! when the last thread was locked.   Wink

What I was saying was that in the last few months, the Kalpoes have filed a request to be released, the Dutch have taken the case files to The Netherlands and are looking at them, Beth was on the Jensen show, JQK said they have something in the works, Joe Mammana said they still have a "presence" in Aruba, DeVries investigates and airs his show, Jossy comes out with information about the Dutch who interrogated Joran in '05 and Viet Vet posts this information.  I don't know if Viet Vet is legit, but I doubt that this sudden flood of information is a coincidence.  I think it has been planned.  I hope there is more in the works.  I hope we hear more about the statements made by J2K to police, evidence of evidence destroyed and conflicts of interest.   I hope we get verification of the Skeeters tapes - one way or the other.  I hope the castle of corruption and organized crime from the US, South America or elsewhere that was built in Aruba (and elsewhere in the Caribbean) starts to crumble.  And I hope Santa is good to me.   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 01:59:25 AM »

Sorry about locking people out.  Need to be prepared for that when we get close to page 50  Wink
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 01:59:38 AM »

Casa - he is referring to the summer of 05[/quot

I knew you had the date of 10/25/06.  That is why I asked.  Again I ask, why wait till a year or so later to post any of this information?  Why not post it immediately and why not confront the ALE with it?  Why post in now?  Many months later.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 02:00:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sorry about locking people out.  Need to be prepared for that when we get close to page 50  Wink

haha It's ok!  I just wanted to gripe a little!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 02:01:55 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I've been waiting while y'all been discussing the veracity of Viet Vet, yet none of you have questioned the veracity of his source?

If the source new about the baseball bat, why didn't the source tell the ALE or anyone else?

Oh, yes, we certainly have and said that the person was correct about Joran sleeping at the school on Friday.  This might or might not mean also correct about the bat.  

We have no way of knowing if it is true or not Carnut.  Just a very ugly thought.

I would assume they may well have also told ALE but nothing else told to ALE resulted in anything so doubt this would either.

Just another thing said at the time but this one particularly ugly and upsetting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 02:02:02 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I would think that they might have, but it would fall into one of the usual categories: the Judge finds it "not credible", the police find it "not relevant" or even "one witness is no witness".

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 02:02:58 AM »

Quote from: casa

I knew you had the date of 10/25/06.  That is why I asked.  Again I ask, why wait till a year or so later to post any of this information?  Why not post it immediately and why not confront the ALE with it?  Why post in now?  Many months later.

Casa I can't answer that.  If you speak with someone that speaks with Beth, ask her about it.  Ask her if the father of the kid that took Natalee to the prom was in Aruba helping search?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 02:04:20 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  I need to get up early for class tomorrow!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 02:04:21 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Casa I can't answer that.  If you speak with someone that speaks with Beth, ask her about it.  Ask her if the father of the kid that took Natalee to the prom was in Aruba helping search?

I can certainly handle that. I will ask.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 02:04:38 AM »

Not like I didn't notice we were on page 49, but we weren't yet on page fifty when I began my summation.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.