April 27, 2024, 11:08:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128504 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2006, 12:16:43 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
BT......thank you for bringing this news over.....time to put it all out on the table.....hopefully it will bring the house of card down.....

that would be house of cards..... Embarassed

I bet Taco's pucker factor is off the scale !!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2006, 12:18:07 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
BT......thank you for bringing this news over.....time to put it all out on the table.....hopefully it will bring the house of card down.....

His poor dogs will be facing the wrath of the men of the ditch.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2006, 12:18:11 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2006, 12:18:14 PM »

Quotations from Dave's book, page 214. Appendix:

Dave writes:

"Shango needs to feed the messengers. (Shango gives out information when presseured to do so. Could indicate Jossy Mansur is Shango.)"

"The Simian was incorrect about the package from the Hague. (The Simian is apparently a blogger. It is possible that Simian and Shango are Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Shango is saying that Simian guessed something about the evidence sent to Holland, but his guess was wrong.)"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2006, 12:19:58 PM »

OT but Important.....do you need ventilation when you use a gas log in your fireplace....?  Smells funny..... Shocked

depends on if it is a ventless gas log or not.  If it is ventless, you should be able to keep your flu closed.  If it is not ventless, make sure you are not getting a downdraft down your chimney (if you have a window open somewhere or something of this nature can cause a downdraft)  Make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector properly installed somewhere near the fireplace.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2006, 12:23:53 PM »

OT but Important.....do you need ventilation when you use a gas log in your fireplace....?  Smells funny..... Shocked

depends on if it is a ventless gas log or not.  If it is ventless, you should be able to keep your flu closed.  If it is not ventless, make sure you are not getting a downdraft down your chimney (if you have a window open somewhere or something of this nature can cause a downdraft)  Make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector properly installed somewhere near the fireplace.

blah...thanks....am reading....it is ventless.....moved a carbon monoxide monitor to that room....only the pilot is on at the moment..... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2006, 12:24:37 PM »

Blah, you are saying exactly all that my husband said, but since MeMere had a smell, we assumed she needed to open the flue thingie.  You 'splained it well.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2006, 12:26:34 PM »

So Rob is telling us something will happen on/about December 15 and Jossy is saying he is going to lay everything out on the table.  Coupled with Joran's Angry site it sounds as though things are going on that we are not privy to.  Oh, yes, about Rob's esoteric post about Oburder's son and the maid, hmmm.  I wonder if that is the son I suspected was posting here for a while, who when I asked him if he was Oburder's son, never posted again.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2006, 12:27:47 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I do love green peas but as my #3 put it when he was about 4 regards brussel sprouts, "Mother, I don't like the collard balls, don't make me eat them."

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

(I HATE brussel sprouts)

I hate brussel sprouts too, but this recipe is awesome and I will eat the heck out of it...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_25025,00.html?rsrc=search
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2006, 12:28:38 PM »

BT, thanks to you & Easy for the info.

OT - Plum Pudding 13 ingredients representing 13 weeks Advent/Christmas season (looked it up, had no idea)  Looks to rich for my taste, resembling the cursed fruit cake Laughing :

INGREDIENTS
· 1-1/2 pounds raisins
· 1-3/4 pounds currants
· 1 pound sultanas
· 2 pounds sugar
· 2 pounds bread crumbs
· 1 ounces cinnamon
· 6 ounces finely cut citron
· grated rind of 2 lemons
· 1 ounces ground nutmeg
· 1/2 ounces ground bitter almonds
· 2 pounds finely chopped suet
· 16 eggs
· 1/4 pt. brandy
· 1 cup brandy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2006, 12:29:48 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,just have to ask.....What are collard balls?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2006, 12:30:29 PM »

I do love green peas but as my #3 put it when he was about 4 regards brussel sprouts, "Mother, I don't like the collard balls, don't make me eat them."

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

(I HATE brussel sprouts)

I hate brussel sprouts too, but this recipe is awesome and I will eat the heck out of it...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_25025,00.html?rsrc=search

Yummy! I've printed that one off to try. TY Blah.

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2006, 12:31:42 PM »

Tyler:

Go to Amazon books and type in Clarissa Dickson Wright...this book is about four or five down the page. It is a TOTAL KEEPER. Her co-author is Sir John Scott, Bt  (Johnny to his friends). Did you know she used to be a barrister ? Sunday Roast is published by Headline Book Publishing, division of Hodder.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2006, 12:33:29 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Tyler:

Go to Amazon books and type in Clarissa Dickson Wright...this book is about four or five down the page. It is a TOTAL KEEPER. Her co-author is Sir John Scott, Bt  (Johnny to his friends). Did you know she used to be a barrister ? Sunday Roast is published by Headline Book Publishing, division of Hodder.

A BT wrote a cookbook?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sorry - couldn't resist.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2006, 12:33:44 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

i'm not really sure but I'm guessing if you had them, it would be difficlut to walk.  Confused
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2006, 12:33:46 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Dah Pimps? Laughing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2006, 12:34:49 PM »

Tyler:

A BT wrote a cookbook?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sorry - couldn't resist.  Embarassed

I know... Laughing I wondered if you would see that too!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2006, 12:34:58 PM »

(I HATE brussel sprouts)

Yummy! I've printed that one off to try. TY Blah.

I hope you enjoy it, it is alot of work to make and it has alot of ingredients.  Its worth it all though, these things have so much flavor its just incredible  Very Happy
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2006, 12:36:21 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Blah!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »

Tyler:

I loved watching the Two Fat Ladies!  Very interesting women.  Most of the time I wasn't sure what kind of meat they were dealing with but that was okay.  Loved the motorcycle and sidecar.  Such beautiful scenery used as background.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.