April 28, 2024, 03:09:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128519 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2006, 03:53:05 PM »

Bleached, a tip of the hat to you, my dear.  Excellent Robots imitation!  You might just have a future in impersonations!   Laughing  Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2006, 03:55:08 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Bleached, a tip of the hat to you, my dear.  Excellent Robots imitation!  You might just have a future in impersonations!   Laughing  Laughing

HEHEHE  Razz   Razz

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2006, 03:57:19 PM »

Hmmm - maybe good news, maybe not, but one thing is for sure....The VDS' are probably pi**ed off with this news.  Maybe this decision will urge someone to talk.  I can always hope.  And while I am hoping, I hope this has the little pukes shaking in their boots!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2006, 04:02:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Can't verify the bat story, but VV may well be one of the FAB7 . At least info adds up, could also be someone else who may know of him posting as him.

Hi all,

I don't know if Viet Vet is who he says he is or not.  What I will say is that it's very possible Robin and Dave don't know anything about him or what HE may have heard.  Viet Vet is a friend of Beth and Jug's and would probably not even know Dave and Robin.

I agree Klaas.  In the very beginning we didn't even see Beth and Dave together so how would she know Jug's friends.

And know every rumor told to every one of them.  She wasn't even on the island yet either so not likely something she would have just picked up on.

FWIW he did say Beth was gone to Holland before anybody knew that and I find his posts interesting and informative.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2006, 04:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
However, I wonder if the Dutch are waiting to see what Aruba will do first.  If Aruba brings charges and takes them to trial, then the Dutch will most likely back off and let them proceed.  I wonder if the Dutch have to wait on Aruba to take action or close the case.  What a dilemma.  If the Arubans take them to trial and find them not guilty due to lack of evidence, will the Dutch then respect that verdict and drop it?  If the Arubans close the case, without a trial, will the Dutch then proceed to bring charges and a trial against them?  I'd rather take my chances on a Dutch trial than an Aruban trial...

that's what i'm screamin'.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2006, 04:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Sun...is this just a feeling or do you have a reason to think he is not for real...?

How are you doing by the way....?

I have 4 reasons to believe he is not for real.

I'm getting a little stronger everyday.  I saw the surgeon yesterday and she is impressed with how fast I am healing (wound filling in).  I still have to go to the hospital everyday for hydrotherapy, debridement, & dressing change.  I just cleared a Pseudomonas infection. I've got a few areas where the skin is breaking down from the dang tape.  I'm having fewer nightmares. So overall it's getting better.  I feel like I am so far behind on the case - I missed most of November! Was this too much information?  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2006, 04:13:14 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Hmmm - maybe good news, maybe not, but one thing is for sure....The VDS' are probably pi**ed off with this news.  Maybe this decision will urge someone to talk.  I can always hope.  And while I am hoping, I hope this has the little pukes shaking in their boots!!!

I guess the top side to this is that the pimps are not rewarded monetarily which would really cause some angry monkeys here at Christmas.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2006, 04:17:44 PM »

At least this ruling will give the replacement for KJ four months with them still as suspects?  I do still have hope that if KJ is replaced, the one who replaces her just about has to be better as he will not have spent all those years desk to desk, at the least, with Paulus.   Rolling Eyes

There won't be that long history nor any reason to do things for the good times.  And I am even hopeful that he will be a little more creative and be able to think of things like why the boys just might lie about something, unlike Cowgirl.

In other words, just hoping and praying for someone better in that office and think it unlikely they could actually be worse.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2006, 04:30:05 PM »

FYI/FWIW - On BFN Granny Toad said that Dave H. has confirmed VietVet's identity. At the same time it appears that Dave would catagorize the *bat* story as rumor.

Linda/Klaas thanks for court update. Good news.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2006, 04:34:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by Linda on the front page of SM.  Linda lives in Aruba:

Hey Klaasend..how are you..
The judge decided today that the 3 suspects stay suspects.
So Karin Jansen has 5 months to come up with some new evidence
I really thought that they would let the Kalpoes go,but not Joran..guess I was wrong.
Anyway ,have a nice day…

I am wondering if this is good news or not.  Not sure what it means exactly.  Does it mean they cannot be extradicted or tried in the Netherlands.  I wish Linda could supply us with some information about this as far as the legal ramifications.  I know that on its face, it sounds wonderful, but just wondering if they are just going to hold them as suspects until the five months is up, the anniversary of Natalee's disappearance and then say, "Case closed.  We have nothing and they cannot be tried in NL now."  

For sure Arleen was right about one thing:  I don't understand their legal system.

I wonder what Taco Joe is gonna have to say about this
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2006, 04:36:41 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
FYI/FWIW - On BFN Granny Toad said that Dave H. has confirmed VietVet's identity. At the same time it appears that Dave would categorize the *bat* story as rumor.

Thank you, Igs,
The bat story was never said to be anything more than rumor anyway.  Because the thought of such a thing upsets us does not mean we can't discuss it, at least I hope.

I still wonder why the K2 wanted released as suspects so badly to ask for it five or six months early.  Up to something nefarious, no doubt.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2006, 04:39:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
FYI/FWIW - On BFN Granny Toad said that Dave H. has confirmed VietVet's identity. At the same time it appears that Dave would categorize the *bat* story as rumor.

Thank you, Igs,
The bat story was never said to be anything more than rumor anyway.  Because the thought of such a thing upsets us does not mean we can't discuss it, at least I hope.

I still wonder why the K2 wanted released as suspects so badly to ask for it five or six months early.  Up to something nefarious, no doubt.

"nefarious"  --- what else? and that is what bothers me.  I saw old "nefarious" on TV the other night.  He has replaced old Ms. "nefarious" who works for Aruba Today.  Mr. "nefarious" sounded like a banchee.  Perhaps he is related to the old bat.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »

FYI/FWIW - On BFN Granny Toad said that Dave H. has confirmed VietVet's identity. At the same time it appears that Dave would catagorize the *bat* story as rumor.

Thanks Igsigs!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2006, 04:42:46 PM »

You like that word, huh, Tyler??   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »

I might actually believe Koch here when he says that he asked for this months ago and had no idea that KLPD/Interpol were going to jump into the fray. Or maybe he was trying to mimic the Sloot's agressive legal stance and forgot that K2 were not Dutch.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2006, 04:45:15 PM »

You are right, and as I was recently told.......because Dave wasn't there, he was searching the dunes and else where on ATV etc., not at the school.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2006, 04:50:19 PM »

I might actually believe Koch here when he says that he asked for this months ago and had no idea that KLPD/Interpol were going to jump into the fray. Or maybe he was trying to mimic the Sloot's agressive legal stance and forgot that K2 were not Dutch.

Could it be he felt the case more likely to reach a close if the 3 were declared not suspects while KJ was lead presecutor. Out with the old regime in with the new......and the new  might not know how to play by the old rules.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: December 07, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »

a couple days ago i said if PIGHEAD was released i would eat a WRENCH

no doubt there were some that would have liked to have seen that
hopefully no one here  Wink

there was never a doubt i would be eating spagetti with NO WRENCHES

Cool  

HEY JORAN, it is you that i refer to PIG HEAD

i hate you

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: December 07, 2006, 04:52:28 PM »

I might actually believe Koch here when he says that he asked for this months ago and had no idea that KLPD/Interpol were going to jump into the fray. Or maybe he was trying to mimic the Sloot's aggressive legal stance and forgot that K2 were not Dutch.

AFAIK, Sloots action is still under appeal and he has yet to collect the first florin.  He could well lose on appeal as well.  I wouldn't be spending any big money counting on anything just yet if I were any of these suspects for surely there was reason to at least arrest them for their lying and covering alone.  Most innocent people don't tell big fat whopping lies as they have all done.  If it can be proven Paulus said 4 am instead of 11 as the time he picked up Joran, that should eliminate his financial gain.

Otherwise, perhaps his many improper phone conversations with can der Straaten the first week would be grounds for his not receiving any money.  He also gave the now famous no body, no case advice which should also preclude him from profiting from this.  If he does receive money, it will just be further indication he has a judge or two in his pocket or bedroom as the case may be.

I don't think he will ever receive money and will be very surprised if he does.  Just my opinion and no reason to think this other than by now they have to all be just a little sick of Sloots.  Imagine if they give him the award and then Joran should be tried and convicted.  I have always thought he was just a bit premature in his suit.

Guess you can't blame him for trying to get this all over and done with for they do want it to go away.  I would still like to know which of the Dutchies sold the Aruban government and AHATA on the bogus theory that we would all go away in short order if they just gave us the runaround for a while.  I just know it was one of them and hope the Arubans are catching on that the elitist Dutch on that island are not nearly so clever as they think themselves to be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: December 07, 2006, 04:54:49 PM »

have th CRACK PIPE SMOKERS gone ballistic yet

you know.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  that there BOY WONDER was not released ????

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.