April 27, 2024, 04:50:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128490 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: December 07, 2006, 10:19:17 PM »

For the Love of all that is good, someone call! Jaq... now...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: December 07, 2006, 10:20:55 PM »

Is that Oldfart?! Howdy stranger! Did you see the De Vries show?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: December 07, 2006, 10:24:23 PM »

Was Joran in court last week, this week ?
Were any of them present ?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: December 07, 2006, 10:24:25 PM »

igsigsI Just brought up an almost forgotten name ... Tito
Which reminded me of Rubber Leggs Rubben
A'm I alone ... out on a limb... thinking that Rubben may have been part of the problem?

Govt. Rep. /  Connected through Intenet site (kinda) to the main perps. and then the problems at the Landfill site. Confused  Confused
    Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: December 07, 2006, 10:26:34 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
A'm I alone ... out on a limb... thinking that Rubben may have been part of the problem?

Govt. Rep. /  Connected through Intenet site (kinda) to the main perps. and then the problems at the Landfill site. Confused  Confused
    Rolling Eyes

Old Fart!  I kept hearing that downstate lots of people didn't have electricity.  Were you one of them?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: December 07, 2006, 10:27:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Was Joran in court last week, this week ?
Were any of them present ?

Deepak, Satish and Mickey John were definately present.  Joran's attorney represented him and I'm not sure about Abraham Jones.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: December 07, 2006, 10:31:55 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Is that Oldfart?! Howdy stranger! Did you see the De Vries show?

Have heard/seen read transcripts of parts of  it...
Sounds kinda like a Dutch version of John Walsh (?sp) has gotten interested in this case.

So far (from what I can tell) he has only added to the pressure that needs to be applied.  

What ever happend to the Congressman / Rep.  that had Aruban representatives travel to D.C. ?  Did he loose the election of fall off the face of the earth  Evil or Very Mad
 Embarassed  

HI igsigs...  long time no Chat With

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: December 07, 2006, 10:32:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Greta just said news out of Aruba.

Please let it be Tito...

Shocked   Tickle Me Tito Shocked   ~~

LOL  Oldfart  Smile  Tito kind of turned me against himself.. long ago. when he was posting on this forum..  IMO!  ( poor CBB.. Wink  )
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: December 07, 2006, 10:34:54 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Rolling Eyes

Old Fart!  I kept hearing that downstate lots of people didn't have electricity.  Were you one of them?

LilPuma
I lost power for about 3 hrs...
I person at work with --- from Taylorville got it back this moringing..    Thanks for asking[/b]

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 07, 2006, 10:35:52 PM »

ON THE RECORD
12/7/06

News out of Aruba involving the three suspects coming up.

hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: December 07, 2006, 10:36:31 PM »

Evening Monkeys,
I loved Dana's show still listening to his funky music. I'm such a  s l o w Monkey.  Seems like you all have already been up, posted a million posts, solved some Monkey problems, sent Klaas off to class, read 4 Aruban papers and translated them, then discussed them 3 times each and I am still trying to catch up reading back in the cage and  the front page!!!!!! But I love reading here and takes up a lot of my day and nite.
I would love to be on the Christmas tree-----But I don't even have an Avatar... Embarassed Soooo I was hoping Klaas, in your spare time if you could help me get one. I looked and the Monkeys Anne put in the lounge (thanks Anna) and if nobody is using that cute Monk with the big EARS, (because all I seem to get done is listening) I would like to have him.  No hurry when ever you get time.  Don't even worry about it tonight Klaas, cuz I  have to go to bed now, I did my first outing of Christmas shopping today.  TIA!! night all.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: December 07, 2006, 10:39:24 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Evening Monkeys,
I loved Dana's show still listening to his funky music. I'm such a  s l o w Monkey.  Seems like you all have already been up, posted a million posts, solved some Monkey problems, sent Klaas off to class, read 4 Aruban papers and translated them, then discussed them 3 times each and I am still trying to catch up reading back in the cage and  the front page!!!!!! But I love reading here and takes up a lot of my day and nite.
I would love to be on the Christmas tree-----But I don't even have an Avatar... Embarassed Soooo I was hoping Klaas, in your spare time if you could help me get one. I looked and the Monkeys Anne put in the lounge (thanks Anna) and if nobody is using that cute Monk with the big EARS, (because all I seem to get done is listening) I would like to have him.  No hurry when ever you get time.  Don't even worry about it tonight Klaas, cuz I  have to go to bed now, I did my first outing of Christmas shopping today.  TIA!! night all.

Thank You
I hope everyone enjoyed the show.

Dana
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: December 07, 2006, 10:39:50 PM »

Evening Monkeys, I was here earlier this afternoon....lost power for several hours due to wind, back now and see that it has been confirmed the 3 are to remain suspects ! YIPEE, any clarification on the time frame 3mos. 5mos.?...until January or June?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: December 07, 2006, 10:42:16 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

hummingbird7525

Nice to meet You... I'm just an OldFart...
BUT
If you want this as an avatar
paste this address in the 3rd line of the Avartar location of your profile  http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/OldF/9de93644.gif

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: December 07, 2006, 10:42:34 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Evening Monkeys, I was here earlier this afternoon....lost power for several hours due to wind, back now and see that it has been confirmed the 3 are to remain suspects ! YIPEE, any clarification on the time frame 3mos. 5mos.?...until January or June?

Not that i have seen. Maybe Greta will tell us in a minute or so...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: December 07, 2006, 10:43:02 PM »

12/7/06

Three main suspects got bad news.
Live report from Aruba up next...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 07, 2006, 10:43:24 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

This one?

Or this one?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: December 07, 2006, 10:43:27 PM »

Dana
Great show... as usual.. thank you so much..

OldFart

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: December 07, 2006, 10:44:44 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Not that i have seen. Maybe Greta will tell us in a minute or so...

Thanks.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: December 07, 2006, 10:45:24 PM »

Dana
Great show... as usual.. thank you so much..

OldFart

Thank you for listening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.