April 28, 2024, 02:20:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128517 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: December 07, 2006, 11:17:05 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"
thanks Red

thanks Dana

thanks klass

thanks robots  
 Cool

LOL  ~!!!!

thanks Angie  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: December 07, 2006, 11:17:42 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm a monkeeeee....I'm a monkeeee...
How funny...where did Dana get that song.

I don't know... but I swear he plays this song to torture me...

Ah, Mrs. Just think about all those drs wives turning up the heat to try to get that house painter to take off his shirt.  Then talking it over at the next medical auxiliary meeting, lol.   Laughing

Very Happy  Embarassed Not ME, of course, other ones of them.   Wink

OMG... we have a client that is married to a doctor and she was telling me about the "cutest little Italian" carpenter they have... and how she could lick his eyelashes.... that's too funny!!

Did I mention that DeVries is hot?  I think I did, but I'll say it again.  He is hot.  Is he married?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: December 07, 2006, 11:18:54 PM »

I listened to Jossy say to Greta tonight that by having the 3 remain as suspects they can be brought in at any time for questioning.....not at their leisure, not to make appointments. Seems to me they were supposed to be interviewed , or at least that was "what we were told" wonder whatever happened to that?  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From Rita Crosby 12/22/05

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10572846/

But first, some late-breaking details out of Aruba tonight.  LIVE AND DIRECT has learned that authorities are about to re-question the three main suspects in the case of missing Alabama student Natalee Holloway.

Joining me now on the phone is a special adviser to the Aruban government, Steve Cohen.  Steve, when could this happen?

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, I think the sequence of events is fairly simple.  Joran will be arriving back in Aruba in the next 24 to 48 hours.  It is expected that he will be re-questioned somewhere in the next 10-day period.  I doubt that they will bring him back for questioning immediately, but it will be in that period.  And also, it is expected the Kalpoes will also be brought in for questioning.

I do want to make the distinction for you and your audience between questioning and rearrest.  This is a questioning procedure that Chief Dompig is going to go through with them because as they‘ve analyzed the timeline, they‘ve found some other discrepancies and they want to review these discrepancies with the three suspects.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: December 07, 2006, 11:19:31 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
LOL pubic ??? Meant PUBLIC ...

Sure you did... Just like Angiex and her "Popping" in misspeling
Spelled with a double  "o" with a single "p"  Wink Laughing

Shocked   LOL  that was sooooooooooo long ago..  see you arnt an oldfart.. you have a great memory!!!!!!!!!!  Smile
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: December 07, 2006, 11:19:40 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Anna

I just wonder why Joe M.  or someone on Natalee's side of the fence does not file an action on their behalf  (Pro Bono style)?
Not much money to be gained (if any) but the P.R.  coverage might do a a lot of good for Natalee's case and my even bring the atty. to the attention of MSM.

Just wondering Confused

It would have to be an Aruban attorney.

OR  maybe   DUTCH  ??
I'm sure someone could be found ..

I didn't think of that OF!  If Spong can defend Guido, I suppose a Dutch attorney could help the SGs.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 07, 2006, 11:20:45 PM »

SPECIAL NEWS REPORT

DOCTOR EVIL seen in his GARDEN tonight !!!!!

my goodness

looking for a place to help KARIN JANNNNNNNSEN bury her head even more than she already has  Cool

Robots
New pics from Aruba...!!!

K.J  caught in the act (kinda)
I'm Hidden

BUT

I better check to see that my back stide is Still Covered

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: December 07, 2006, 11:20:51 PM »

Gawd and should hire a typist. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
but I am a new and improved Kat tonite, went for a hair style and cut, very nice after work. Part of getting myself ready for Christmas. Need a makeover, but there is only so much they can do. In a limited time period.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: December 07, 2006, 11:21:45 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I listened to Jossy say to Greta tonight that by having the 3 remain as suspects they can be brought in at any time for questioning.....not at their leisure, not to make appointments. Seems to me they were supposed to be interviewed , or at least that was "what we were told" wonder whatever happened to that?  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From Rita Crosby 12/22/05

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10572846/

But first, some late-breaking details out of Aruba tonight.  LIVE AND DIRECT has learned that authorities are about to re-question the three main suspects in the case of missing Alabama student Natalee Holloway.

Joining me now on the phone is a special adviser to the Aruban government, Steve Cohen.  Steve, when could this happen?

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, I think the sequence of events is fairly simple.  Joran will be arriving back in Aruba in the next 24 to 48 hours.  It is expected that he will be re-questioned somewhere in the next 10-day period.  I doubt that they will bring him back for questioning immediately, but it will be in that period.  And also, it is expected the Kalpoes will also be brought in for questioning.

I do want to make the distinction for you and your audience between questioning and rearrest.  This is a questioning procedure that Chief Dompig is going to go through with them because as they‘ve analyzed the timeline, they‘ve found some other discrepancies and they want to review these discrepancies with the three suspects.

Steve then claimed later that the ALE could only ask that they come in for questioning and not be told to come in.

Seems that elastic aruban law thing again.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: December 07, 2006, 11:22:19 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
thanks Red

thanks Dana

thanks klass

thanks robots  
 Cool

LOL  ~!!!!

thanks Angie  Cool

Wink   YW..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 07, 2006, 11:22:26 PM »

SPECIAL NEWS REPORT

DOCTOR EVIL seen in his GARDEN tonight !!!!!

my goodness

looking for a place to help KARIN JANNNNNNNSEN bury her head even more than she already has  Cool

Robots
New pics from Aruba...!!!

K.J  caught in the act (kinda)
I'm Hidden

BUT

I better check to see that my back stide is Still Covered

heheehehehehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: December 07, 2006, 11:22:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Gawd and should hire a typist. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
but I am a new and improved Kat tonite, went for a hair style and cut, very nice after work. Part of getting myself ready for Christmas. Need a makeover, but there is only so much they can do. In a limited time period.

I'm sorry Kat Gram, Just she has been in the news so much lately.  Had to tease you a little bit as you are actually a very good typist.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: December 07, 2006, 11:22:59 PM »

Is that the Beth we know who is posting on the FP ?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 07, 2006, 11:25:03 PM »

Good night Everyone.

Sorry I missed Dana's show...

Don't be too bummed about Greta's reaction...

What can you expect from a woman who follows Scientology.... Rolling Eyes

Not that there's anything wrong with that!  Wink

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: December 07, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
So what's up monkeys????

Hi Mrs. Red!

Did you hear the good news?  The suspects will remain suspects for now?

I think the judge made this ruling for 2 reasons.  1 - given all the current attention to the case and all the new details, this Judge isn't going down with the rest of them.  2 - it's a safe judgement that throws the pressure back on KJ who in my opinion will be the ultimate scapegoat in the coverup.  She's on the fringe of retirement and once she's gone the 'good ole boys' will take her down for blundering the whole investigation.
Their mindset towards women is 'they are here for our use and they are expendible'.

I don't know if KJ is being set up to take the fall, but I think you're right about their mindset.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: December 07, 2006, 11:27:18 PM »

I was wrong. I was wrong...so happy that I was wrong...run, Joran, run!!   Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: December 07, 2006, 11:28:37 PM »

LOL @ Jacquie!!

Yes, Greta is looking rather grumpy these days, remember her interview with Beth recently?  Wasn't the nicest thing I have ever seen.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: December 07, 2006, 11:29:55 PM »

carnut wrote;

Seems that elastic aruban law thing again.

You got that right!.......veerrry  flexible.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: December 07, 2006, 11:31:13 PM »

i was doing some RITHMATIC last night

came up with some interesting figures after Ciphering for a couple minutes

odds that ALIENS ABDUCTED ALIENS Natalee   00%

odds that GRETA is an ALIEN    68%

odds that JORAN, DEEPAK, SATISH are GUILTY  100%

odds that DOCTOR EVIL is up to his NECK in this  100%

odds that ANITA knows the truth 100%

odds that KLASS ROCKS          100%

odds that ROBOTS has lost his MIND occasionally    50 %

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: December 07, 2006, 11:31:45 PM »

bleachedblack
You brought up another name from the semi- forgotten past  "Steve Cohen".

Whatever happend to this person?  Did he disappear in Aurba too but No one knows that he is gone? Is he still being paid by Aruba P.R. groups?

Wonder if DANA could get on him for an interview...
Just so that the his American public (cough, gag, puke)  knows that he did Not fall vicitim in Aruba too  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: December 07, 2006, 11:35:18 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
[Did I mention that DeVries is hot?  I think I did, but I'll say it again.  He is hot.  Is he married?

Yes, he is, LilPuma.  We must investigate him and find out if he is married.

Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.