April 27, 2024, 02:44:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128486 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: December 08, 2006, 12:53:41 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The real question here is...Does KJ have the, uhm, well, you know what, to actually try to prosecute JK2 for anything?  I don't think so.

You mean collard balls?

Heck, even a vegetable won't get near her.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: December 08, 2006, 12:55:06 AM »

Headed to bed myself...hugs to Nemo...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 08, 2006, 01:00:29 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
SM tree project update.  Not done yet but getting closer.  Still need to figure out what to do with those without avatars.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree8-1.jpg

I shake my head in amazement at all that you do.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: December 08, 2006, 01:39:50 AM »

SM tree project update.  Not done yet but getting closer.  Still need to figure out what to do with those without avatars.

I shake my head in amazement at all that you do.

Thanks Tyler - my goal is to have it done this weekend then maybe we can get it set up in Cafepress in time for Xmas.  Wink
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: December 08, 2006, 01:47:21 AM »

Presents under the tree?  Or some kind of banner?
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 08, 2006, 01:48:47 AM »

Or Collard Balls, LOL?
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: December 08, 2006, 01:55:30 AM »

Klaas,
The tree is so beautiful. I can't wait to get a T shirt to go with my Monkey bus T shirt! Very Happy

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: December 08, 2006, 02:06:41 AM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

Presents under the tree?  Or some kind of banner?

Yeah, tossing around alot of different ideas.  The problem is the area has to be big enough for a name.  Ono was easy because the name is so short!  I just put Shadow on a toy truck and placed it in front of the tree.  

Done working on it for the night though, getting too tired  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: December 08, 2006, 02:08:58 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Klaas,
The tree is so beautiful. I can't wait to get a T shirt to go with my Monkey bus T shirt! Very Happy

Thanks Spooky.  I'm thinking when I get it done I'll put a frame around the whole thing and write on each side...maybe.  Have Merry Christmas, Happy Chahukah (sp), Happy Holidays then at the bottom Scared Monkeys.  I don't know for sure yet, just thinking about different things.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #769 on: December 08, 2006, 04:35:29 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Since there's talk of food, I'll mention that I love falafel, Carpe, but I've never sloughed with it.  I've eaten it on Pita bread with hummus.   Smile

rofl LilPuma!

Laughing  Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #770 on: December 08, 2006, 04:45:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
BB,
Well, then we need to be a little more exact.  I do not recall his ever claiming to be a pharmacist.  I thought he said he had a drug store, meaning perhaps owns the store but might or might not be a RPh??
It has been my experience that one store can employ more than one pharmacist as most of them do not want to work twelve hours, seven days, etc.

I just hope he is not offended by the questioning of his character when so much is accepted from so many without question or verification of any kind even when they post inaccurate information repeatedly.

But I do urge all in the forum to read the Front Page regularly and the comments there as this is where the bulk of the traffic to this site go.  You can go to the site meter and check the Entry and Exit pages and see that by far more traffic circulates on the Front Page than back here in the Forum, some days it is over twenty to one visits going only to the Front Page.  

There are some very good posters there many of whom have been posting for a very long time.  If one has something important to say, I'd say the Front Page is the place to get it seen the most.  I try to read daily there and need to make sure that I do.

Thanks for your effort in this regard.

I think you are right about that, Anna.  There is a huge list of names from that frontpage that I recognize from long ago and there is a lot of good information there.  I LOVE the front page posters.  I think family members and friends  (Beth's family/friends) feel safer posting there than in a forum like this where every comment is put under the microscope and argued to the point of invalidity.  For all we know, Beth might be posting on the front page. Wink

There was in fact a Beth

that posted on the front page last night. Her typing reminded

me very much of B.H.T.'s train of thought signatures.

It read

like she speaks. IMHO

A Jug Twitty & Robin were on a few days ago too. I hope they

do sail in and drop a few lines every now and again! There's a lot

of love and support for them on the old SMFP. Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: December 08, 2006, 04:52:50 AM »

Hi Klass,

Still reading on page 16; boy it's hard when behind.
Love your tree... the colors seem brighter with this last tree.

Every time I click to a new page I get an error "rcm.amazon.com" something about it timing out.

It started very early Thurs. and it is now early Fri. AM. Maybe Tom would like to know about it. I am running Netscape. Will switch over to Safari and it does it there I'll let you know.

OH.. I am not clicking on anything ie: the amazon link. But, Mrs. Red, I'll be using that link after I pay the rest of Dec. bills!!

Thanks in Advance,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 08, 2006, 05:01:40 AM »

Klaas,

When using Safari I get no error message but there is a blue ? mark on the right between the link where you go to a new thread and the Amazon advertisement link before it.

Because I get the error in Netscape and the ? mark in Safari.. maybe not all is loading?  Just thought I'd pass along what I see.

IBE

still behind, but off to bed.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: December 08, 2006, 06:14:17 AM »

One thing about Elvis, old and outdated as he may be, is he has the perfect "regional accent" being from just across the Mississippi state line, lol.  No accent at all.

But then Elton John oddly enough emulates the same accent.  Heck, so does Olivia Newton John, too.  So while SOME PEOPLE may poke their fun, you won't hear much pop music that is not in what is basically a southern accent.

Think about that one, Mr. Blah!!   Confused

Hey, dont take my blatherings so seriously.  Afterall, I was born in Mississippi !!!

Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: December 08, 2006, 06:21:06 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Just to let everyone know ...

chatted (emailed) with Mickey John tonight and he is no longer considered a suspect.

The Judge is supposed to finalize the paperwork to JK.

finally, they have done something right in Aruba.  Its about dam time !!!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: December 08, 2006, 06:25:20 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Greta is just embarrassed that Joran's own lawyer is inclined to believe he is guilty.

Yeah, and bet she's pizzed that Jossy is going to take his tape and be on The Lineup instead of on her show.  Serves her right!

this is a dumb question, i know, but I dont know about this "Line Up" show.  What channel is it on and what day/time?  I really dont want to miss this show with Jossy !!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: December 08, 2006, 06:33:40 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "oldfart"
bleachedblack
You brought up another name from the semi- forgotten past  "Steve Cohen".

Whatever happend to this person?  Did he disappear in Aurba too but No one knows that he is gone? Is he still being paid by Aruba P.R. groups?

Wonder if DANA could get on him for an interview...
Just so that the his American public (cough, gag, puke)  knows that he did Not fall vicitim in Aruba too  Confused

I think that Steve Cohen gave his job to Joe T.

Cohen made a BIG slip-up on one of the networks and the people in charge of the cover-up pulled him out of the game right afterwards.  I forget what it was that he admitted to but it was BIG, and live on network TV.  They came back the next day and tried to spin it as something different but it didnt work.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 08, 2006, 06:38:04 AM »

This is totally OT and I am way behind, but I have a cute story about mincemeat.   A friend (she is Hindu) and I were having lunch at a local restaurant near Christmas several years ago.  You know how lunches come with dessert.  (I know she does not eat meat).  We got our desserts and she was oohing and ahhing about how good it was and asked me if I knew what it was (on dessert bar, not on menu).  I told her it was mincemeat.  She start spewing it and screaming at me that I had let her eat meat and she was going to hell, how could I do that?  Finally, I told her it was not meat, like flesh of an animal.  She said, I said it was meat.  It was difficult explaining it to her.  I had to call the waitress and then she had to get the manager to verify for her that she was not going to hell just because she had eaten dessert.   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: December 08, 2006, 07:26:13 AM »

Good morning....back a couple of pages and reading.....think Ono looks good as a christmas ornament....would that work for others...?

Snow Day....and 10 degrees....pipes are working and the ventless log fireplace is working....!  Thinking of you Al/Ga/Tn monkeys....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 08, 2006, 07:55:13 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Funny, still not a peep out of Glenda, MF or Scubajap today  Wink  Laughing

Hmmmm.....new screenames, new website or someone told them to shut up?

multiple new screen names for each of them

is my robotic guess  Cool

OT to Robots:  I outed you on page 22 of this thread.  I saw you in an e-Bay commercial today.  I know it was you.

im going back to see page 22

right now

BRB  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.