April 27, 2024, 08:35:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128501 times)
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: December 08, 2006, 11:49:56 AM »

This is off topic...  but I just heard that Jose Uribe died in a car crash in the Dominican Republic.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: December 08, 2006, 11:55:10 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
[Did I mention that DeVries is hot?  I think I did, but I'll say it again.  He is hot.  Is he married?

Yes, he is, LilPuma.  We must investigate him and find out if he is married.

Laughing

I thought we had already determined based on popular opinion that he would not find himself ejected from the bed for eating crackers.   I recall opining I did not even care if Mr. De Vries spoke in full sentences.

While you ladies are fighting over de Vries, I'll quietly slip off with Robert Jenson.
Hubba hubba!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: December 08, 2006, 11:58:43 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
[Did I mention that DeVries is hot?  I think I did, but I'll say it again.  He is hot.  Is he married?

Laughing

I thought we had already determined based on popular opinion that he would not find himself ejected from the bed for eating crackers.   I recall opining I did not even care if Mr. De Vries spoke in full sentences.

While you ladies are fighting over de Vries, I'll quietly slip off with Robert Jenson.
Hubba hubba!

Peaches I don't remember the "full sentences" part, but I'm with you on that one!   Laughing   SunFreak, check out my e-mail to you with Mood Badges.  They're hysterical and one is "I want it all and I want it delivered by cute nekid men!"

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: December 08, 2006, 12:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Blah - I did see that silly, I posted back to you but you must have missed it  Laughing What does mincemeat taste like? I've never had it?

I bet there are a few posters who would like to see me as mincemeat  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

I must have missed your reply.  I have never had mincemeat, maybe I should buy some and try it out.

My grandmother made minced meat pie.... yuck... I could never eat a pie made with meat.  

She had a machine (grinder) and I remember she ground up some type of meat and then did something to it as it was sweet.  The pies look alot like pecan pies without the pecans.  Some love it.

I stick by my rule - meat goes on a plate.   Laughing

This post made me smile.  Before I could read proficiently I misread mincemeat as micemeat & therefore would not eat & it was at every family holiday.  As an adult I finally read it correctly & found that it is all fruit & very tasty.  Fond memories of naievity.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 08, 2006, 12:06:54 PM »

So, if you watch the Taco Meltdown video again you can see that he has already set-up his response to whatever evidence Jossy is going to throw out on the table.  It is pretty obvious that Taco is going to claim Jossy fabricated anything he releases.   Taco will not address any of the evidence but attack Jossy and his credibility instead.

Taco, your too predictable, just like the liars you represent.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: December 08, 2006, 12:09:24 PM »

One thing about Elvis, old and outdated as he may be, is he has the perfect "regional accent" being from just across the Mississippi state line, lol.  No accent at all.

But then Elton John oddly enough emulates the same accent.  Heck, so does Olivia Newton John, too.  So while SOME PEOPLE may poke their fun, you won't hear much pop music that is not in what is basically a southern accent.

Think about that one, Mr. Blah!!   Confused

Hey, dont take my blatherings so seriously.  Afterall, I was born in Mississippi !!!

Wink

Speaking of accents, I occasionally watch a cable TV show that has a host with what I thought was maybe some kind of east coast (US) accent.  Couldn't quite figure it out.  I kept thinking, "who talks that way?"  Then I pulled up the Dana Pretzer show and as I was listening, I thought "THAT'S IT!  THAT'S THE ACCENT!!!!!!"  The next day I turned on the show and yessirreee, the credits said Ontario Film Association or something like that.   Smile

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #826 on: December 08, 2006, 12:10:09 PM »

Laughing

Hubba hubba!

Peaches I don't remember the "full sentences" part, but I'm with you on that one!   Laughing   SunFreak, check out my e-mail to you with Mood Badges.  They're hysterical and one is "I want it all and I want it delivered by cute nekid men!"

I think I may have said I didn't care if he could talk.  Well, that either!   And isn't Richard Gere aging well?  Good grief.  I'd run away with him...wish I looked more like Julia Roberts.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: December 08, 2006, 12:13:37 PM »

CALLOUT TO MEMERE, REGARDS YOUR FIREPLACE.

If it is gas, please do not use it ventless.  We were shopping for a fireplace for our bedroom, and were told by Lowe's that they have them on the floor but cannot sell them because they pose fire hazards.   I asked at HD and they told me the same thing.  I just wanted two opinions before I posted this.

I am going to get an electric one or either have one built.  I actually wanted one in the bathroom but DH poo-poos the idea.  Our bedroom and bathroom have very tall ceilings and lots of windows and in winter it can get cold.  I did not want heated floors in the bathroom, so now I am shopping for a fireplace for that area and that is what I was told.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: December 08, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Greta is just embarrassed that Joran's own lawyer is inclined to believe he is guilty.

Yeah, and bet she's pizzed that Jossy is going to take his tape and be on The Lineup instead of on her show.  Serves her right!

this is a dumb question, i know, but I dont know about this "Line Up" show.  What channel is it on and what day/time?  I really dont want to miss this show with Jossy !!!

I didn't see an answer to this one - It's on Fox News with Kimberly Guillfoyle (sp?).  It's on both Saturday and Sunday nights - 9 or 10 Eastern - I think it used to be 9:00 but they changed it?  Check local listings.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #829 on: December 08, 2006, 12:17:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

If it is gas, please do not use it ventless.  We were shopping for a fireplace for our bedroom, and were told by Lowe's that they have them on the floor but cannot sell them because they pose fire hazards.   I asked at HD and they told me the same thing.  I just wanted two opinions before I posted this.

I am going to get an electric one or either have one built.  I actually wanted one in the bathroom but DH poo-poos the idea.  Our bedroom and bathroom have very tall ceilings and lots of windows and in winter it can get cold.  I did not want heated floors in the bathroom, so now I am shopping for a fireplace for that area and that is what I was told.

Great.  I've had mine about five years.  Installed a carbon monoxide sensor too.  I don't even use it much but it is ventless.  I can't remember if I got it at Lowe's or HD.  Since my windows are kinda crappy in terms of insulation, I think there's usually a draft over there anyway.  Should I get worried?  I need some extra heat out in the sun room which is really part of my kitchen now.  Lots of windows but a little chilly at nite.  I guess electric may be the way to go...........

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: December 08, 2006, 12:20:34 PM »

Hubba hubba!

Those mood badges are hysterical.  I started to copy them to my photobucket account and had to stop b/c I have to get ready to go to PT.

I loved these two: (and they were clean enough to post)

This one is for the hags on AOL, the refuse on RU & the witches on FOB.  Laughing

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: December 08, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Greta is just embarrassed that Joran's own lawyer is inclined to believe he is guilty.

Yeah, and bet she's pizzed that Jossy is going to take his tape and be on The Lineup instead of on her show.  Serves her right!

this is a dumb question, i know, but I dont know about this "Line Up" show.  What channel is it on and what day/time?  I really dont want to miss this show with Jossy !!!

I didn't see an answer to this one - It's on Fox News with Kimberly Guillfoyle (sp?).  It's on both Saturday and Sunday nights - 9 or 10 Eastern - I think it used to be 9:00 but they changed it?  Check local listings.

thanks Puma !
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: December 08, 2006, 12:24:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Evening Monkeys,
I loved Dana's show still listening to his funky music. I'm such a  s l o w Monkey.  Seems like you all have already been up, posted a million posts, solved some Monkey problems, sent Klaas off to class, read 4 Aruban papers and translated them, then discussed them 3 times each and I am still trying to catch up reading back in the cage and  the front page!!!!!! But I love reading here and takes up a lot of my day and nite.
I would love to be on the Christmas tree-----But I don't even have an Avatar... Embarassed Soooo I was hoping Klaas, in your spare time if you could help me get one. I looked and the Monkeys Anne put in the lounge (thanks Anna) and if nobody is using that cute Monk with the big EARS, (because all I seem to get done is listening) I would like to have him.  No hurry when ever you get time.  Don't even worry about it tonight Klaas, cuz I  have to go to bed now, I did my first outing of Christmas shopping today.  TIA!! night all.

This one?

Or this one?

Morning Monkeys,
After a good nights sleep and rereading my post.  I can't believe I said to Klaas - "I wanted the Monkey with "THE BIG EARS",  Embarassed  They all have big ears...I would like the picture #1 Klaas.
You all have already sent Klaas off to school haven't you?

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: December 08, 2006, 12:27:05 PM »

hummingbird

Keep reading.  Klaas put a santa hat on #1 and posted it for you to copy.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: December 08, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Tyler, if you are here:

Neiman's has a great-looking leather sofa on page 60 of their Pink Sale catalog which just went out last week.  There are some great hand-tufted rugs in there too. It's really Roger Horchow who began with the furniture features, and N-M, Horchow (years ago Roger was a buyer for N-M, before he branched out on his own), and Bergdorf -Goodman are all together under the umbrella of The Neiman Marcus Group and own themselves. This is a good thing as they can monitor and preserve their exceptional first class quality and service. (I want to buy some stock  Cool someday soon).
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: December 08, 2006, 12:31:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Posted this morning by MF at FOB:

Yesterday morning, the same judge that the Twitts and monkeys call corrupt and de Vries referred to as the one that changed the search warrant has decided to maintain the current status of Suspects for the Kalpoe Brothers.

In the case, mr. Karin Janssen advised the judge of instruction that the case is still under investigation and maintaining the current status of suspects, would make their taks easier if they need them for to present for further interrogations.

In his decision the judge of instruction cited the fact that not enough time has passed since the case and preffered the normal span of 2 years to expire in this case.

Regarding Mickey John, he was removed as official (and original) suspect in the case and is planning to seek compensation for the damages received in this case.

If this attention wasn't brought to light about this judge he would have ruled in favor of the Sloots.  I think all this attention made him think twice about what he was doing.  He is still corrupt and he should not be allowed to make any rulings on this case period.

I couldn't agree more San, I posted this same thought on a FP thread last night.  All the new attention has this judge thinking twice.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 08, 2006, 12:34:36 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Tyler, if you are here:

Neiman's has a great-looking leather sofa on page 60 of their Pink Sale catalog which just went out last week.  There are some great hand-tufted rugs in there too. It's really Roger Horchow who began with the furniture features, and N-M, Horchow (years ago Roger was a buyer for N-M, before he branched out on his own), and Bergdorf -Goodman are all together under the umbrella of The Neiman Marcus Group and own themselves. This is a good thing as they can monitor and preserve their exceptional first class quality and service. (I want to buy some stock  Cool someday soon).

Ono, I have a leather sofa.  It was under warranty for five years.  Middle high-end, about $4500.  The cushions ruptured.  I decided to do the cushions in chenille close to the color of the leather.  It is a perfect match except for the sheen and I actually like it better, gives it a warmer look.  Klaas is going to ban me!!!  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: December 08, 2006, 12:35:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Great.  I've had mine about five years.  Installed a carbon monoxide sensor too.  I don't even use it much but it is ventless.  I can't remember if I got it at Lowe's or HD.  Since my windows are kinda crappy in terms of insulation, I think there's usually a draft over there anyway.  Should I get worried?  I need some extra heat out in the sun room which is really part of my kitchen now.  Lots of windows but a little chilly at nite.  I guess electric may be the way to go...........

Big OT here...Tyler....just got back home....I have a Vanguard Vent-Free Natural Gas Log Heater (installed in an old, sealed fireplace)....only the pilot is on at this time....we went down to single digits in the early a.m. and I thought we might want to put this on as a backup....also have a nice big wood burning fireplace.  Thanks for the warning.  The house was very comfortable.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: December 08, 2006, 12:36:03 PM »

So, if you watch the Taco Meltdown video again you can see that he has already set-up his response to whatever evidence Jossy is going to throw out on the table.  It is pretty obvious that Taco is going to claim Jossy fabricated anything he releases.   Taco will not address any of the evidence but attack Jossy and his credibility instead.

Taco, your too predictable, just like the liars you represent.

Predictable is right;  And he counts on people who may not be keeping up with the details of this case to swallow his fantasy tales. But after just a few seconds of seeing & listening to him, so many red flags begin waving, credibility-wise. What just gets me is his pretended empathy for Natalee's family. YUK...how insincere.
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: December 08, 2006, 12:38:32 PM »

HUMMINGBIRD - here you go!  Hope this is the right one!

Copy the link below and paste it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/hummingbirdxmas.gif

WOW!!! Klaas you ARE soooo GIFTED, sorry I left last night right after my post.  But seems you don't even have to be in the cage to communicate with the Monkeys...... Surprised

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.