April 28, 2024, 02:07:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128516 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 08, 2006, 02:23:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Altruist, that is what concerned me that this was done with a "wink and a nod," to let the time run out, then refuse the documents to the family, because I think I read from one of the Aruban pontificators that it is at the discretion of the legal office  (KJ? or RC?) whether or not to allow the documents to be made public or given to the family once this two-year period expires.

Wow, I thought that there was no discretion involved, but then again like everything there is never a STRAIGHT ANSWER given by ANYBODY from the Devil's Rock, even the well intentioned, IMO.  Am completely impatient with the carrot on the end of the stick & it amazingly being offered with yet another story to be told on MSM, so watch for it.  Everything being strung out, it makes me think of economic circumstances & that there are probably those out there trying to capitalize by stringing this awful situation out.

People should do the right thing.  Even Peter R deVries questioned why nothing had come forward by the Netherland Dutch Investigator's.  We know he knows the system & has the resources to have it properly researched.  At this point he seems the only one without a hidden agenda, IMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: December 08, 2006, 02:30:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Altruist, that is what concerned me that this was done with a "wink and a nod," to let the time run out, then refuse the documents to the family, because I think I read from one of the Aruban pontificators that it is at the discretion of the legal office  (KJ? or RC?) whether or not to allow the documents to be made public or given to the family once this two-year period expires.

I agree Tyler.  There is always a method to Aruba's madness.  For now they shut everyone up regarding the 3 suspects being released.  They have thought long and hard and have a plan in place.  After all they are smarter than us stupid Americans Rolling Eyes .  What a bunch of JACKASSES.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: December 08, 2006, 02:30:56 PM »

Thank you 2NJSons, I just know that this corruption has to be dealt with in a responsible manner BEFORE we can even come close to expect ANYTHING being done with the criminal complaints being dealt with in an open to the public manner.  Until then all will be behind CLOSED DOORS where CORRUPTION FLOURISHES.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: December 08, 2006, 02:30:58 PM »

Monkeys, check out SL-Gloria's response to Richards #73 post on the FP "not released" thread.  If that was America's stance on ILLEGAL immigrants, let alone legal immigrants, there would be millions protesting.  Also, what constitutes "stalking tourists"?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: December 08, 2006, 02:39:42 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Monkeys, check out SL-Gloria's response to Richards #73 post on the FP "not released" thread.  If that was America's stance on ILLEGAL immigrants, let alone legal immigrants, there would be millions protesting.  Also, what constitutes "stalking tourists"?

I saw that also; Poster Robert's suggestion regarding writing the Queen is a good one as well; I daresay she surely must be aware by now. After all, the judicial appointments are made by her and she would be interested in the corruption factor. She needs to investigate Karin J. also. I like the persona of that queen---she appears to be a woman of integrity & action, once informed of a situation.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: December 08, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »

The Dutch/Aruban system that we have been told repeatedly that we MUST respect invites corruption and collusion by placing too much power in the hands of the judges who answer apparently to nobody and also by operating behind closed doors.  It is very difficult to even get the name of a judge let alone a suspect.  Using initials is a very childish and actually goofy way to run a judicial system.

Under the pretense of protecting the accused as in against false accusations, they allow for all manner of shady deals and anything can be done without any scrutiny whatsoever.

It is really a system of who you know and how well and what you might have on them or if they can be bribed.

Never been so sick of anything in my life.  And they don't even have any laws against corruption in place.  Red did an article on that on the Front Page.

Hope everyone read Beth's posts from last night!  She can rant against J with the best of us Monkeys.  Hat would be proud!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: December 08, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »

If there is anything in the file the little Cover Up Committee doesn't want seen, I an quite sure they would have no compunction at all about just toss it in the trash.  Where is that belt Art Woods turned in?  The one Jacobs dismissed on sight?  Is Dennis wearing it for it looked about his size!!  

Most evidence just seems to disappear once it passes through ALE unless it is a tape of Deepak in which case it suddenly begins to sound different than it did going into their possession and different from the original.

In Paulus 6/23 statement he refers ot helping Joran with his statement indicating that one was taken on 5/31 from his son the Sporter and also signed.  No one has seen it lately at least it was not released with the statements of the Kalpoes.  Why not?  Why was theirs released for that date and Joran's wasn't?  It hasn't vanished, has it?  Well, don't they still have the video tapes taken of all the statements?  Did that vanish as well?

Why has this statement of Joran's never been released yet the one for K2 and even early statement of PVDS have been released.  Why were some pages missing from Paulus statement?  Did Joran say Fisherman's Hut from the first to frame the K2 and leave them with the HI story the way Steve Croes was done?  Just what did Joran say that we have not been allowed to see?

Too much secrecy and not enough accountability.  Aruba, you are not getting your money's worth from your ALE nor KJ.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 08, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: December 08, 2006, 02:54:38 PM »

TGIF - one day closer to Jossy's expose  Laughing

Hi All !

You raise some good points Altruist !

Anna-

Beth posted? On the FP ? I've been so tunneled into my interview today I have missed this, altho happy to report it appears I passed this one too and will go to the next round. Aging feet but feets still walkin  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 08, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »

I didn't see any posts by Beth Twitty but I'll check.  There was someone posting using the name Beth but I'm pretty certain it's not Beth Twitty.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: December 08, 2006, 02:57:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I didn't see any posts by Beth Twitty but I'll check.  There was someone posting using the name Beth but I'm pretty certain it's not Beth Twitty.

ok thanks teacher !  Very Happy

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: December 08, 2006, 02:57:56 PM »

SM tree project update.  Not done yet but getting closer.  Still need to figure out what to do with those without avatars.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree8-1.jpg

I'm like a little kid now!  Please, Please, Please!  I want to be on the tree!! Crying or Very sad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 08, 2006, 02:59:49 PM »

O/T

From the National Weather Service:

Statement as of 8:35 am CST on December 8, 2006

... Record low temperatures in Alabama...

The deep freeze has hit Alabama with record low temperatures. Muscle
Shoals Alabama reported in with 15 degrees this morning. The
previous record of 16 degrees was set in 1927. Decatur also broke
their previous record of 19 degrees set in 1964 with a new record of
15 degrees. Anniston matched their previous 1965 record of 18
degrees while the cooperative ******* in Pinson got a new record of
15 degrees this morning. The Hamilton cooperative ******* got a
reading this morning of 11 degrees.

====

And Huntsville broke all records with a low of 13 degrees with more of the same expected tonight.

We are freezing our buns off as it is hovering around freezing right now and we are not accustomed to this and our homes are built to take the heat and not the cold.  Some have 12 ft ceilings through just as a norm for hot weather.  Most floors especially in older homes have zero insulation and mine is like that.  Feels like walking on one big ice cube.

Everything outside is frozen solid and won't thaw until maybe tomorrow and will be record cold again tonight.

It is when we have more than one night of cold that the pipes freeze so all southern monkeys remember to take precautions with the water.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 08, 2006, 03:03:12 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
TGIF - one day closer to Jossy's expose  Laughing

Hi All !

You raise some good points Altruist !

Anna-

Beth posted? On the FP ? I've been so tunneled into my interview today I have missed this, altho happy to report it appears I passed this one too and will go to the next round. Aging feet but feets still walkin  Laughing

That's what a couple of posters said this morning, maybe Carpe, that they could tell it was her from the style of writing.  I just assumed that it was and they knew more about it than I did.  There are a bunch of posts by this Beth and she is mostly speaking out against the inaction in prosecution.

So  Question Just repeating.  You know, Monkey see, Monkey do!   Very Happy Does sort of sound like Beth Twitty to me, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: December 08, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »

Anna-

I couldn't get to sleep last night listening to all the 'drips' around my house  Laughing oh dear I guess I'll be dripping again tonight  Laughing

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: December 08, 2006, 03:06:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T

====

And Huntsville broke all records with a low of 13 degrees with more of the same expected tonight.

We are freezing our buns off as it is hovering around freezing right now and we are not accustomed to this and our homes are built to take the heat and not the cold.  Some have 12 ft ceilings through just as a norm for hot weather.  Most floors especially in older homes have zero insulation and mine is like that.  Feels like walking on one big ice cube.

Everything outside is frozen solid and won't thaw until maybe tomorrow and will be record cold again tonight.

It is when we have more than one night of cold that the pipes freeze so all southern monkeys remember to take precautions with the water.

We're having a heat wave right now in Arkansas!  It's 36 degrees! Wink   However it got down around 19 last night and is supposed to be the same tonight!  All southern monkeys stay warm! I'm planning on staying home all night long.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: December 08, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »

Well thanks for the tip Anna, I'll try to run go read those then have to get back to cookies. I also need to get some weatherstripping around my kitchen door, I can literally feel a breeze the door has shrunk so much from the cold. Like I know how to fix this? I think I need Anna and her wrenches to come visit me  Laughing

FYI, has anyone else done the recent upgrade with AOL ? They shoved one at me two days ago and it's frozen up my main PC ? Guess it's time to reload but just warning folks some scripting in that new upgrade isn't working correctly, so AOL users delay accepting that spyware upgrade until they get the kinks out, ok?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 08, 2006, 03:09:59 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
SM tree project update.  Not done yet but getting closer.  Still need to figure out what to do with those without avatars.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree8-1.jpg

I'm like a little kid now!  Please, Please, Please!  I want to be on the tree!! Crying or Very sad

You are already in the picture.  Look at the blue framed photo on the wall with Louise and Dana Pretzer.  You are right above Louise.  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 08, 2006, 03:10:55 PM »

None,
Yes, it is sort of deafening and hard to ignore if you can hear it.  Always have the urge to get up and turn the water off.  Also a real challenge to make sure all my dogs are super warm and off the floor to sleep because they don't realize how cold it is and will become sick.

Already tired of this!  If anybody says global warming to me right now I am prepared to punch out their lights!

Confused  Cool  Confused  Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 08, 2006, 03:11:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T

====

Alabama has made the news for this cold snap!  Since it's 22 degrees here with 9 degree wind chills - i.e., normal - I didn't give much thought to how different the homes might be built in the south.  Other than disconnecting outside hoses and things, I don't think your pipes should freeze unless you are not using certain drains for awhile.  But what do I know.  Ours don't usually freeze unless the heat's turned down and the pipes aren't in use.  Many people in older homes do leave water running lightly when it gets really cold.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.