April 27, 2024, 11:33:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128507 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: December 08, 2006, 03:11:43 PM »

That poster on the front page with the nickname Beth is not Beth Twitty.  I'm about 99% sure it's not her.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 08, 2006, 03:12:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
TGIF - one day closer to Jossy's expose  Laughing

Hi All !

You raise some good points Altruist !

Anna-

Beth posted? On the FP ? I've been so tunneled into my interview today I have missed this, altho happy to report it appears I passed this one too and will go to the next round. Aging feet but feets still walkin  Laughing

That's what a couple of posters said this morning, maybe Carpe, that they could tell it was her from the style of writing.  I just assumed that it was and they knew more about it than I did.  There are a bunch of posts by this Beth and she is mostly speaking out against the inaction in prosecution.

So  Question Just repeating.  You know, Monkey see, Monkey do!   Very Happy Does sort of sound like Beth Twitty to me, too.

Im like a day and half behind....what bomb is jossy going to drop???

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: December 08, 2006, 03:14:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
That poster on the front page with the nickname Beth is not Beth Twitty.  I'm about 99% sure it's not her.

Thanks, Klaas.  I thought it was and read all her posts very carefully!   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: December 08, 2006, 03:17:08 PM »

klaas - If you're here - will you edit this paragraph of the Murder & Crime thread, Page 7, top post on the page, re. the 2005 FBI Murder stats.

Per our Murder & Crime thread (see my sig line), Aruba seems to have at least 7 homicides for 2005 (counting Natalee), and 4 thus far in 2006.

Please change the "4" to "6". (remember BF & color red!)

Please change "thus far in 2006" to "as of December 3, 2006."

This adds the recent murders at the Bongo bar and at C&Cs, and brings the 2006 total to 6.

Exceeds the recently-released 2005 figures from the FBI for US cities or entities of 50,000 - 100,000 population, which was 5.6.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: December 08, 2006, 03:17:12 PM »

I think one of her posts referred to KJ as "he" repeatedly.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: December 08, 2006, 03:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
SM tree project update.  Not done yet but getting closer.  Still need to figure out what to do with those without avatars.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree8-1.jpg

I'm like a little kid now!  Please, Please, Please!  I want to be on the tree!! Crying or Very sad

You are already in the picture.  Look at the blue framed photo on the wall with Louise and Dana Pretzer.  You are right above Louise.  Wink

Sorry, I'm blind!!!!  Thanks a bunch, Klasend! I am amazed at your talent with the computer!  That is really a wonderful Christmas picture!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: December 08, 2006, 03:18:29 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

That's what a couple of posters said this morning, maybe Carpe, that they could tell it was her from the style of writing.  I just assumed that it was and they knew more about it than I did.  There are a bunch of posts by this Beth and she is mostly speaking out against the inaction in prosecution.

So  Question Just repeating.  You know, Monkey see, Monkey do!   Very Happy Does sort of sound like Beth Twitty to me, too.

Jossy is going to release the information he has gathered in the case.  I believe he will be on The Line Up with Kimberly Guilfoyle tomorrow night.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 08, 2006, 03:19:19 PM »

Water pipes here most certainly do freeze at times.  I have had it happen several times in the past but usually just turning on the water will unfreeze them

But there was the time that one froze all the way up the wall in the basement to the first floor and when it thawed it was broken and water was literally pouring out of the wall.   Shocked Have had them freeze and burst under sink or lavatory a few times but that was the only time one froze inside the wall.

At least one or two people I know every winter will have a pipe burst.  You don't know it is broken until the water thaws.  By then all the plumbers are busy.  But is you figure out it is frozen very quickly you can defrost with a hair dryer and prevent the pipe from breaking.

Very common thing to happen here.  But oh what a mess!

And I have to go to the store across the frozen tundra.  This is as warm as it will get so better hop to it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: December 08, 2006, 03:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
klaas - If you're here - will you edit this paragraph of the Murder & Crime thread, Page 7, top post on the page, re. the 2005 FBI Murder stats.

Per our Murder & Crime thread (see my sig line), Aruba seems to have at least 7 homicides for 2005 (counting Natalee), and 4 thus far in 2006.

Please change the "4" to "6". (remember BF & color red!)

Please change "thus far in 2006" to "as of December 3, 2006."

This adds the recent murders at the Bongo bar and at C&Cs, and brings the 2006 total to 6.

Exceeds the recently-released 2005 figures from the FBI for US cities or entities of 50,000 - 100,000 population, which was 5.6.

Done  Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: December 08, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »

thanks san appreciate the response.. hopefully i can catch the show
im so damn busy these days dont know my butt from hole in the ground

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: December 08, 2006, 03:38:06 PM »

Does anyone know what Jossy will be discussing on The Lineup this weekend?  I saw some posts about a tape.  Is it an audio tape or a video tape?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 08, 2006, 04:13:34 PM »

Wondering if it's posted anywhere...
The name of the sunken boat snorkeling cruise Natalee & students took?

TIA!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: December 08, 2006, 04:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Jossy is going to release the information he has gathered in the case.  I believe he will be on The Line Up with Kimberly Guilfoyle tomorrow night.

Will miss the first airing due to a Christmas party, but if there is no transcript will shoot for the repeat.  Thanks for the reminder, San.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #893 on: December 08, 2006, 04:23:30 PM »

I didn't see any posts by Beth Twitty but I'll check.  There was someone posting using the name Beth but I'm pretty certain it's not Beth Twitty.

Yes, I think you're right, Klass. I thought she was until her second posting today.

Not BHT, for sheezy. Confused

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: December 08, 2006, 04:25:17 PM »

Quote from: "San"

yep I did, my bad.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 08, 2006, 04:35:10 PM »

Joran, Deepak, Satish... No Soup for You!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I just caught that.

( they call me "Rerun" )

BOIIIIIIIINNG

BOINNNNNNG

BOINGGGGG

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: December 08, 2006, 04:37:33 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

I just caught that.

( they call me "Rerun" )

BOIIIIIIIINNG

BOINNNNNNG

BOINGGGGG

FYI - Mac, Kelmal, Gretamal, Johnm is banned again with his/her new IP from posting on the front page of SM.  I'm sure he/she will be back with a new IP and new nickname. Wink
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #897 on: December 08, 2006, 04:47:01 PM »

JOHN LENNON                                                  
October 9, 1940 - December 8, 1980

http://www.amazon.com/U-S-vs-John-Lennon/dp/B000HKDEDI

10. HAPPY XMAS (WAR IS OVER) - John & Yoko & The Plastic Ono Band with The Harlem Community Choir  Listen
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: December 08, 2006, 05:16:55 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

I just caught that.

( they call me "Rerun" )

BOIIIIIIIINNG

BOINNNNNNG

BOINGGGGG

FYI - Mac, Kelmal, Gretamal, Johnm is banned again with his/her new IP from posting on the front page of SM.  I'm sure he/she will be back with a new IP and new nickname. Wink

Aw shucks... I think I was on to that li'l piggy.

I think we even had a name and address!!!  (low confidence - unconfirmed)

IT will be back under a new NIC,

no doubt, huh?

That shameless little Piggly Wig!!!!  Confused

------------------------------------

http://tinyurl.com/yewvoz

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: December 08, 2006, 05:22:28 PM »

ANNOUNCEMENT

THE FORUM WILL GO DOWN WITHIN THE HOUR.  THE SERVER COMPANY NEEDS TO WORK ON SOME ISSUES WITH THEIR SERVER.

THE FORUM MAY BE DOWN ALL NIGHT - NO WAY TO BE SURE HOW LONG!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.