April 27, 2024, 07:36:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128499 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 08, 2006, 06:53:21 PM »

Well, now I'm confused.  The front page is down.  Maybe the forum won't be down afterall???  Guess we'll find out soon enough, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: December 08, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »

The tree is gorgeous!!!! Klaas......have your ears been burning? There are a zillion tutorials on the web about how to make a snowglobe on photoshop and I'm having to try to go back and do the "basic training" course also online to get through it. I so wanted to surprise tyler with her rose in one, but I'm spilling the beans because I'm not sure it's not all "over my head".  Sad  Anyway, everytime I get frustrated or stuck, I think to myself, "What would Klaas do here????"  Laughing

You da monkey, Klass!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: December 08, 2006, 06:54:39 PM »

Waving back at CBB.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 08, 2006, 06:55:26 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Monkeys, check out SL-Gloria's response to Richards #73 post on the FP "not released" thread.  If that was America's stance on ILLEGAL immigrants, let alone legal immigrants, there would be millions protesting.  Also, what constitutes "stalking tourists"?

I saw that also; Poster Robert's suggestion regarding writing the Queen is a good one as well; I daresay she surely must be aware by now. After all, the judicial appointments are made by her and she would be interested in the corruption factor. She needs to investigate Karin J. also. I like the persona of that queen---she appears to be a woman of integrity & action, once informed of a situation.

Some of us did write.  I did and I think maybe Anna and AzLady did also.  It was long ago.  It was still while Bluebob was here, and I recall that for a reason. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: December 08, 2006, 06:55:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
SM tree project update.  Still working on it  Wink

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/smtree8-2.jpg

I like the way you did A's Fever on the baseball cap and Shadow on the toy truck.

Yeah well I just hope A's Fever stands for the Oakland A's, LOLOL  Wink

Pretty sure it does, Klaas.  A's posted in the lounge on a thread I started when the playoffs started.  

Forum going down...mmmm...that means I might have to do some work around here.  I much prefer to be distracted by the cage.   Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 08, 2006, 06:55:49 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The tree is gorgeous!!!! Klaas......have your ears been burning? There are a zillion tutorials on the web about how to make a snowglobe on photoshop and I'm having to try to go back and do the "basic training" course also online to get through it. I so wanted to surprise tyler with her rose in one, but I'm spilling the beans because I'm not sure it's not all "over my head".  Sad  Anyway, everytime I get frustrated or stuck, I think to myself, "What would Klaas do here????"  Laughing

You da monkey, Klass!

Tell you what, you figure it out then tell me how you did it, LOLOL  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #926 on: December 08, 2006, 06:57:08 PM »

Hiya, San and BT! We're all encouraged that the 3 amigoes are still suspects and that Jossy's got some new revelations and maybe the video for the lineup, right?

I was pleased they didn't let them loose, but couldn't get to the cage.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 08, 2006, 06:57:55 PM »

You da monkey, Klass!

She doesn't have time to help you, CBB, cause she's spent all day helping me. Laughing

If Klaas charges by the hour, I'm gonna have to take out a BIG loan!

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 08, 2006, 06:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T

From the National Weather Service:

Statement as of 8:35 am CST on December 8, 2006

... Record low temperatures in Alabama...

The deep freeze has hit Alabama with record low temperatures. Muscle
Shoals Alabama reported in with 15 degrees this morning. The
previous record of 16 degrees was set in 1927. Decatur also broke
their previous record of 19 degrees set in 1964 with a new record of
15 degrees. Anniston matched their previous 1965 record of 18
degrees while the cooperative ******* in Pinson got a new record of
15 degrees this morning. The Hamilton cooperative ******* got a
reading this morning of 11 degrees.

====

And Huntsville broke all records with a low of 13 degrees with more of the same expected tonight.

We are freezing our buns off as it is hovering around freezing right now and we are not accustomed to this and our homes are built to take the heat and not the cold.  Some have 12 ft ceilings through just as a norm for hot weather.  Most floors especially in older homes have zero insulation and mine is like that.  Feels like walking on one big ice cube.

Everything outside is frozen solid and won't thaw until maybe tomorrow and will be record cold again tonight.

It is when we have more than one night of cold that the pipes freeze so all southern monkeys remember to take precautions with the water.

DH got busy with other matters last night and forgot to remove pump from fountain.  It was frozen solid this morning.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: December 08, 2006, 06:59:02 PM »

You da monkey, Klass!

Edit: You da smartass monkey, Klaas!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 08, 2006, 06:59:20 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna-

I couldn't get to sleep last night listening to all the 'drips' around my house  Laughing oh dear I guess I'll be dripping again tonight  Laughing

It's rough on that psychological thing that connects to the drip to the ears and the ears to the bladder. Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 08, 2006, 06:59:25 PM »

Well, now I'm confused.  The front page is down.  Maybe the forum won't be down afterall???  Guess we'll find out soon enough, lol  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 08, 2006, 07:00:47 PM »

None,
Yes, it is sort of deafening and hard to ignore if you can hear it.  Always have the urge to get up and turn the water off.  Also a real challenge to make sure all my dogs are super warm and off the floor to sleep because they don't realize how cold it is and will become sick.

Already tired of this!  If anybody says global warming to me right now I am prepared to punch out their lights!

Confused  Cool  Confused  Wink

It's Bush's fault. Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 08, 2006, 07:01:45 PM »

Ok - I have to leave now.  Hopefully RED will be back in time for the thread change if the forum stays up.

See you all later!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 08, 2006, 07:02:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Sue"

That's what a couple of posters said this morning, maybe Carpe, that they could tell it was her from the style of writing.  I just assumed that it was and they knew more about it than I did.  There are a bunch of posts by this Beth and she is mostly speaking out against the inaction in prosecution.

So  Question Just repeating.  You know, Monkey see, Monkey do!   Very Happy Does sort of sound like Beth Twitty to me, too.

Im like a day and half behind....what bomb is jossy going to drop???

Jossy is going to release the information he has gathered in the case.  I believe he will be on The Line Up with Kimberly Guilfoyle tomorrow night.

I am excited about this.  Does Blah know the correct time?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #935 on: December 08, 2006, 07:03:31 PM »

Bye Klaas! You laughed at my edit, right?  Shocked
Please say you laughed................it was supposed to make you laugh. Sad
Ha-Ha???
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: December 08, 2006, 07:04:31 PM »

Sounds like when working before my job was eliminated, maintenance would be scheduled, and sometimes they'd say it would only be 30 minutes.  Inevitably, someone would forget to put a script back in production, or set the redirects and it would be broken for hours unless someone was on duty to test everything.  That was me for quite a while.  Now, when I notice they are having technical difficulties, I kind of like it...cuz I hate them.... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 08, 2006, 07:06:23 PM »

Here's the deal.  Red IM'd me and told me the site was going down and asked if I'd announce in the forum.  I assumed he meant the forum was going down.  Maybe it was the front page??

OK, now I really have to go.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 08, 2006, 07:07:21 PM »

Water pipes here most certainly do freeze at times.  I have had it happen several times in the past but usually just turning on the water will unfreeze them

But there was the time that one froze all the way up the wall in the basement to the first floor and when it thawed it was broken and water was literally pouring out of the wall.   Shocked Have had them freeze and burst under sink or lavatory a few times but that was the only time one froze inside the wall.

At least one or two people I know every winter will have a pipe burst.  You don't know it is broken until the water thaws.  By then all the plumbers are busy.  But is you figure out it is frozen very quickly you can defrost with a hair dryer and prevent the pipe from breaking.

Very common thing to happen here.  But oh what a mess!

And I have to go to the store across the frozen tundra.  This is as warm as it will get so better hop to it.

Anna, in 1985, we had 2 degrees without the wind chill factor, and all the substations blew up in our area, so we had no heat, no nothing, no power and the pipes froze.  At the time, DH was away and the kids and I tore up all the dog houses and built fires in the two fireplaces and neighborhood kids brought their sleeping bags over and slept in our den and living room.  What a night.  A house full of stinking people who had not had a shower in two days.  Not one car would crank the next day.  #1 son had a final at Auburn and tried to force his car to crank and the block burst.  If DH has been home he would not have allowed him to do that, but you know I did not know any better, and let him do it.  The engine was less than a year old.  Those Mustang engines were expensive!  DH called from Europe to tell me how cold it was, (he must not have been watching TV), telling me it was 14 degrees.  I did not tell him about our weather, because I did not want to tell him about the Mustang or the burst pipes.  I just waited for him to return to pay the bills. Laughing

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: December 08, 2006, 07:07:24 PM »

Just dropping in to say hi!  The puppies are growing like crazy and are over 6 pounds each now.  They are full of love and puppy class is super fun.  I would like to thank everyone who gave me advice during those first couple of weeks.  We are working with a great trainer and are hoping to get them both involved in agility since that seems to be their strongpoint.  

Klaas, the christmas tree is beautiful and so are all of the Christmas avatars.  I wish I had more time to spend here but work is busy and home is crazy with the two little ones!

I keep the Holloway/Twitty's and all of you great monkeys in my prayers and I know that someday we will see a resolution in this case.  I hold out hope...
bye for now monkey friends!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.