April 18, 2024, 10:23:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449041 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!

Was hoping to see a definitive answer as to whether that Windchime person is one and the same as Scrubs and don't see one, but perhaps I missed it.  She sure as heck looks the same to me based on shape of nose, shape of mouth, etc.  And I guess if she is one and the same, then the letter's probably a bunch of bunk!  Too bad .. was hoping for a break in the case.  At least now LE has her name .. and maybe a whole lot more on her!

Looks like Lisa C still being provided for by the State of Tennessee.  Good time for her to catch up on any medical care she might need, maybe enroll in a class on Shakespeare.  Or maybe a dental tech class?

Anything else shaking?

Oh the vibration from the guilty one's legs..

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »

Misty I will bet is in protective custody, imo. If she really is on a vacation, then these people are worse than I thought, and that isn't easy, because I think they are pretty low now 
I hope it's okay to post this. 
WHERE IS MISTY CROSLIN??
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

Thanks Momoftwins.
I'm sure the "friend" is not a friend as we know it.  Maybe she is protecting
Misty while Misty clears her head and reflects.  Hope it is true that the police know where she is at all times.
Maybe she has been in a detox program and is allowed out in company with this "friend"
Remember a statement made by Misty some time ago...something to the effect that she may have been dreaming - it was regarding 4 people...hmmn...
Clear your head Misty - tell all - time to get this overwith!

God Bless Haleigh!  an angelic monkey

YVW can.  I remember that statement during the poly or hypnosis.  iirc.  ITA!  She does need to tell all, and cooperate with LE to bring this Precious Baby Home.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »

Anyone know if they indeed did a search near the MH... after.. the contents of the envelope were opened???

If this is the case, it doesn't sound good...as we a hoping for a LIVE HaLeigh!!!!

WESh reported that it was and TJ confimed it............I'll try to find the link. I remember one of the neighbors had even pointed out some wll, but nothing cme of the well............let me go look, BRB

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2009, 01:14:42 PM »

Morning all! 

From WS:

"I finally got an answer to my email from Mr. Prior. I will not quote it word for word, but will just say what he basically said in it.

Mr. Prior stated that he called Putnam County Sheriff's Office and was sent to voicemail twice. After failing to get to speak to someone there, he then called St. Johns County Sheriff's Office and they got someone (I assume he means Putnam County S. O.) to call him. He states that he told them what the letter said and was asked to fax a copy to them. Mr. Prior states that he did fax a copy to them. Whomever Mr. Prior spoke with at P.C.S.O. then called him back and asked if they could send an officer to pick the letter up. He asked if that person had a problem with him (Mr. Prior) sharing the letter with Ronald Cummings' lawyer and was told there would be no problem with that. Mr. Prior then told the person he was speaking with from P.C.S.O. that he would just bring the letter to them himself. He further states that he shared the information with Haleigh's mother's lawyer. I suppose he means Crystal, but did not mention her name; he just stated Haleigh's mother's lawyer.
"

So, if this guy did share the letter with Crystal, why is that not stated anywhere? Why only say they shared it with Ron's attorney?

Good questions, theboyzmom!

This is the first I've read that mentioned.  Hope it wasn't just an afterthought by Mr. Prior, just tossing the mention of it into that supposed email above, without having actually done so. 

And what's with his saying "Ronald Cummings lawyer" .. and ..  "Haleigh's mother's lawyer"!!!   WTH?  Like he cannot bring himself to mention her name, Crystal? 

Why wouldn't he have simply asked if he could share the letter with the lawyers of both of Haleigh's parents, Ron and Crystal.  Just makes me think he only asked about sharing it with Ron's attorney, period. 

Or did he mean Misty, and if so, should have said, "Haleigh's STEPmother's lawyer"? 

Having gone thru all that in my mind.... WTH was Mr. Prior's intentions anyway.... To be sharing this supposed possible 'volatile' info with anyone's attorney????? 

Seems to me that someone could be 'in bed with' someone else's attorney.  IMO  

Good point WYKS, wasn't Prior the one who wrote the article about Ron and JR, the one with the pic of Ron in a tie and JR (who is so cute!) next to him????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2009, 01:16:15 PM »

Anyone know if they indeed did a search near the MH... after.. the contents of the envelope were opened???

If this is the case, it doesn't sound good...as we a hoping for a LIVE HaLeigh!!!!

WESh reported that it was and TJ confimed it............I'll try to find the link. I remember one of the neighbors had even pointed out some wll, but nothing cme of the well............let me go look, BRB
Good Morning IM, just getting caught up here and then I gotta get ready for work,,,,,,I see nothing much happening on this Saturday, other then posters jumping around for more info, well some are....some are just playing the same ole tired games...lol.......hope we find out some REAL news soon and its something that will bring HaLeigh home...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »

Crime....its at the top of your comp screen........its where it says....file....edit.....view....tools.....help.........click on tools...

HH .. thanks so much for trying to help.  My AOL across the top reads
file .. edit .. mail .. community .. services .. safety .. window .. keyword .. signoff .. help ...

I think I've been crossing my Monkey eyes in here so much they've stayed that way!

But I'll check a little further into some settings .. or I'll switch over to Mozilla.  But BIG thanks anyway!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »

Crime....its at the top of your comp screen........its where it says....file....edit.....view....tools.....help.........click on tools...

file .. edit .. mail .. community .. services .. safety .. window .. keyword .. signoff .. help ...

I think I've been crossing my Monkey eyes in here so much they've stayed that way!

But I'll check a little further into some settings .. or I'll switch over to Mozilla.  But BIG thanks anyway!

I'm not sure in AOL but I do know that once you log into AOL you can go into the internet without the AOL screen.  The direction for the tools is if you are using IE8 as your browser.  Right now you are using whatever the AOL browser is.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »

Good Morning IM, just getting caught up here and then I gotta get ready for work,,,,,,I see nothing much happening on this Saturday, other then posters jumping around for more info, well some are....some are just playing the same ole tired games...lol.......hope we find out some REAL news soon and its something that will bring HaLeigh home...

I agree and don't see much happeneing as I did get my hopes up that they would have found something last week, it's so heartbreaking that every little lead and tip raises hopes of finding her, can't imagine how her family even copes without completely losing it.........Son has a football game shortly and would love to come back and find some answers to at least one question instead of more questions

[
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »

I'm not sure in AOL but I do know that once you log into AOL you can go into the internet without the AOL screen.  The direction for the tools is if you are using IE8 as your browser.  Right now you are using whatever the AOL browser is.

Thanks ... yeah, I see tools on other browers!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2009, 01:38:08 PM »

I use AOL, but use IE8 for my browser.  I just click on the "E" at the bottom of my screen.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »

I use AOL, but use IE8 for my browser.  I just click on the "E" at the bottom of my screen.
I use IE8 and that fixed the problem for me that I have had for months. Thank you, Magnolia!(Sorry for the ot.)

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2009, 01:52:08 PM »

Why would Mr. Prior want to share the letter with ANY lawyer ?
It could have been made public if Mr. Prior wanted to after the information was acted upon ?
Why did the PCSD say, sure, go ahead ?
This is beyond stupid.
What are the qualifications to work in PCSD ?
If there was a well that wasn't searched, where else didn't they look ?
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Where in the world does it make sense for someone to turn in a tip about a missing child and the POI's being informed of what it says before it is checked out? Just seems to me to give someone an opportunity to maybe tamper with things. I keep a headache trying to figure out how stupid these people can be. Where is the FBI or somebody?
I agree, they must all be crazy in that neck of the woods, why not just drive over to Satsuma and hand the letter to the cops there and leave........good Lord some people are just crazy!!!

I think that is exactly what LE wants them to do is tamper with things as LE tracks them everywhere they go and this could lead them right to where Haleigh is....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2009, 01:56:03 PM »

It could have been made public if Mr. Prior wanted to after the information was acted upon ?
This is beyond stupid.

I'm with you, Kat_Gram.

Good questions.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »

Good Afteroon Monkeys, I with you a wondeful and joyful day!

Ms. Neves stated that her boyfriend paid for the Orlando tickets. Ronald and Junior were to hook up with Misty for the trip, but could not because of the Media. Did her boyfriend get a refund on these so called tickets?  Why didn't the boyfriend, Ms. Neves and Junior go to Orlando and use up the tickets? I don't like being snowed, what happened to the tickets? Smile TIA
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 02:08:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2009, 02:01:14 PM »

Misty I will bet is in protective custody, imo. If she really is on a vacation, then these people are worse than I thought, and that isn't easy, because I think they are pretty low now 
I hope it's okay to post this. 
WHERE IS MISTY CROSLIN??
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

Thank-you
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »

Good Afteroon Monkeys, I with you a wondeful and joyful day! Edit to remove colored post.  MB

Ms. Neves stated that her boyfriend paid for the Orlando tickets. Ronald and Junior were to hook up with Misty for the trip, but could not because of the Media. Did her boyfriend get a refund on these so called tickets?  Why didn't the boyfriend, Ms. Neves and Junior go to Orlando and use up the tickets? I don't like being snowed, what happened to the tickets? Smile [/color][/color][/color] TIA

Sorry Seahorse, I can't read one word you wrote. These old eyes aren't what they use to be!

I've asked Seahorse to post in black, on the next pg.  MB
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:18:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »

This is beyond stupid.

]Good Afternoon Kat,

You are so right why would Mr. Prior wish to share the letter with the attorney?  That nursie may have really screwed up
the investigation, because, the attorney can use the letter to his advantage. I hope the letter is not fabricated, because,
the nurse could really have tainted this case if it is BS.  IMO

Edit to remove colored post.  MB
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:15:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »

This is beyond stupid.

Monkey Devil! I think that I would qualify to work in that police force    Mr Prior needed to hand that letter over to the police and then shut up 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2009, 02:08:13 PM »

Good Afteroon Monkeys, I with you a wondeful and joyful day! Edited to remove colored post.  MB

Ms. Neves stated that her boyfriend paid for the Orlando tickets. Ronald and Junior were to hook up with Misty for the trip, but could not because of the Media. Did her boyfriend get a refund on these so called tickets?  Why didn't the boyfriend, Ms. Neves and Junior go to Orlando and use up the tickets? I don't like being snowed, what happened to the tickets? Smile [/color][/color][/color] TIA

Sorry Seahorse, I can't read one word you wrote. These old eyes aren't what they use to be!

I've left Seahorse a message asking to return to black when posting.

I am sorry Darla, brings back so many good memories with the Little Rascals and Our Gang

Good Afteroon, Darla and Monkeys:

Ms. Neves stated that her boyfriend paid for the Orlando tickets. Ronald and Junior were to hook up with Misty for the trip, but could not because of the Media. Did her boyfriend get a refund on these so called tickets?  Why didn't the boyfriend, Ms. Neves and Junior go to Orlando and use up the tickets? I don't like being snowed, what happened to the tickets?   TIA

I wish everyone a joyful day!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:16:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.