April 24, 2024, 05:51:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449284 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1000 on: September 29, 2009, 09:27:58 AM »

Morining everybody!  I wonder if...Ron is more street smart than we think?  Did he really realize Misty is to blame for H's disappearance?  Did he know she wasn't home and played along with her lies?  Maybe he was aware of the party or she went somewhere with his permission but not exactly knowing where with the intentions of bringing him party favors home and he may be responsible for letting them go out (or Misty by herself while kids slept) for a quick drug run?  He could've married her just to let her think he believed her until he could find out where his daughter was.  Is this why TN looks like she wants to blurt out the truth or something other than "we know Misty was home in bed with the kids"?  If Ron isn't involved I just have a hard time believing that his backing Misty is what he really feels.
I've wonder the same thing melisb.

Something peculiar is going on.

Ron has stated that one of the detectives informed him that he should marry Misty. I don't know if that was to keep Ron from being charged with statutory rape or for some other reason.

Then there has been Ron's inconsistencies, saying one thing on NG and other interviews and then saying something totally different to Tim Miller and others off camera.

There is something fishy going on. imho

BBM~Do you know where that was stated, I could never find it myself.....

Morning Monkeys

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1001 on: September 29, 2009, 09:41:33 AM »

Good Morning, thanks for all the updates 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: September 29, 2009, 10:11:14 AM »

morning all...

some thoughts.....I think that everyone in Haleigh's family loved her very much....mind you, I say in her family....I think that Mobile homes/trailers are very nice ....they start out nice just like any home but can become trashy just like a framed home if the owners/renters don't take care of them.....no difference to me..Could live in a mansion and if you don't take care of it, it would be called trashy I suppose...
I think that NG is so nice to Ron because she believes that he had nothing directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance...we have all seen what she can do to parents that she feels are guilty of neglect or worse...! I happen to agree with NG on Ron's innocence...he is no Prince Charming perhaps, but I have no doubt in my mind that he adored Haleigh, would never cover for anyone who would have hurt her...I think that Crystal has said that Ron would never hurt Haleigh and that she is his heart...I believe that...
One of the things that bothers me and I will never figure out till Ron tells us himself is why in the heck he married Misty! clearly he did not want to as witnessed his demeanor walking into and out of the courthouse...imo....I agree with ISpy I think, who said that TN is only saying that she believes or loves Misty cause she doesn't want to get on the wrong side of Ron...remember, TN works for LE as a dispatcher...you can't tell me that she has never discussed this case with some officers who work within her department..she has probably picked their brains as to what they think might have happened..I know that I would...TN is not stupid..She is one of the few down there involved who has held down a job, I would suppose that she has finished highschool or gotten her GED...She has no record like some of the others....I cut her some slack...I think that she has tried to raise her family, loves her kids and her grand kids..jmo.......perhaps she should deserve some credit that she didn't go down the path that some others have in Satsuma? I think so...peace...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: September 29, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »

morning all...

some thoughts.....I think that everyone in Haleigh's family loved her very much....mind you, I say in her family....I think that Mobile homes/trailers are very nice ....they start out nice just like any home but can become trashy just like a framed home if the owners/renters don't take care of them.....no difference to me..Could live in a mansion and if you don't take care of it, it would be called trashy I suppose...
I think that NG is so nice to Ron because she believes that he had nothing directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance...we have all seen what she can do to parents that she feels are guilty of neglect or worse...! I happen to agree with NG on Ron's innocence...he is no Prince Charming perhaps, but I have no doubt in my mind that he adored Haleigh, would never cover for anyone who would have hurt her...I think that Crystal has said that Ron would never hurt Haleigh and that she is his heart...I believe that...
One of the things that bothers me and I will never figure out till Ron tells us himself is why in the heck he married Misty! clearly he did not want to as witnessed his demeanor walking into and out of the courthouse...imo....I agree with ISpy I think, who said that TN is only saying that she believes or loves Misty cause she doesn't want to get on the wrong side of Ron...remember, TN works for LE as a dispatcher...you can't tell me that she has never discussed this case with some officers who work within her department..she has probably picked their brains as to what they think might have happened..I know that I would...TN is not stupid..She is one of the few down there involved who has held down a job, I would suppose that she has finished highschool or gotten her GED...She has no record like some of the others....I cut her some slack...I think that she has tried to raise her family, loves her kids and her grand kids..jmo.......perhaps she should deserve some credit that she didn't go down the path that some others have in Satsuma? I think so...peace...

I do have one question about TN........I did hear that she wasn't working at the time Haleigh disappeared, not meaning as in that nihgt, but not working at all...........does anyone remember why? This case has gone on so long I simply can't remember the little details to these pesky questions. Alos, I thought I heard that her mom raised Crystal Cummings and Ron, so many rumors and so little facts. Anyone know the answers to these questions. TIA if you do

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: September 29, 2009, 10:30:05 AM »

no IM...have not heard those tidbits...or if I have, I don't recall....so many tidbits to try to keep straight about this case...lol..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1005 on: September 29, 2009, 10:37:32 AM »

no IM...have not heard those tidbits...or if I have, I don't recall....so many tidbits to try to keep straight about this case...lol..

Way too many tidbits..........Everyone have a great day-off to take a test in Mobile  hate that d@mn drive.

[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: September 29, 2009, 10:38:03 AM »

FYI - there was a doc dump in the Caylee Anthony case, and some of it pertains to Haleigh Cummings.

Start at page 61 at this link...........memo to Putnam County Detective from Private Investigator...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1007 on: September 29, 2009, 10:43:11 AM »

Last night watching NG I had a scary thought. Remember when Ron said he would kill whoever took his little girl? What if Misty confessed to him recently and he took her out of town to get rid of her? By that I mean kill her and dispose of the body?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: September 29, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »

IM...good luck on your test...drive safely..

Jen...thanks for the info in the Caylee thread...heading over there...xxx

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 29, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »

morning all...

Cookie--I agree with every word you said.  I also think it is very snobbish to call people who live in trailers "White trailer trash," I suppose as opposed to "Black trailer trash."  I think it is "Holier than thou" and insulting to people who work hard, raise their families, live a decent life, and live it in a trailer.  I also don't understand the term "Poor white trash."  I wonder how they differ from "Poor black trash."  IMO they don't and it is a rather racist term, IMO. Trash is trash.  I consider the Anthonys to be trash.  They don't live in a trailer, at least Cindy had a steady job, and they live trashy lives.  Trash can exist in any kind of home. Being poor or living in a trailer has nothing to do with someone being trashy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: September 29, 2009, 11:33:22 AM »

I did have a conversation with crystal yesterday and she told me that ron. Well I am gonna say what she said "xxx xx x xxxx xxxxx ................... That is when I sais to her exactly that is why I say. It has been 7 months since haleigh has been missing. I do not believe for one minute that ron does not know something. There is know why imo.

Edit to remove quote - authorization not verified.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:38:27 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1011 on: September 29, 2009, 11:47:47 AM »

Luvmyboys - The conversations between you and Crystal, is she aware that you quote her in your posts online?  And if she is aware, has she given you permission to do that? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: September 29, 2009, 11:51:09 AM »

FYI - there was a doc dump in the Caylee Anthony case, and some of it pertains to Haleigh Cummings.

Start at page 61 at this link...........memo to Putnam County Detective from Private Investigator...

This is regarding Murt.  Take it with more than a grain of salt. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: September 29, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »

I just did a rant in JSM's thread about little Caylee's case, and it would kind of fit here as well. I'm just sick to death of the attention that some of these people in these child cases get. My God, the little one is forgotten, I don't mean forgotten with all of us, but all the attention is on the behavior/lack of morals surrounding the missing or murdered child. I'm sick about it, same thing with Lindsey's case  I just wish that little Haleigh and Lindsey would be found, and all the side shows around some of the cases would stop, but I guess that will not happen. It just makes me mad, almost like some of these people are celebrities 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: September 29, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »

Yes mam I ask her before I posted that because I got in trouble the other day. For copy and posted a conversation we had. I will never do that again. If I say anything that crystal says to me I will ask her if it is ok I promise.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:40 PM »

Yes mam I ask her before I posted that because I got in trouble the other day. For copy and posted a conversation we had. I will never do that again. If I say anything that crystal says to me I will ask her if it is ok I promise.

Do you have proof that Crystal gave you permission?  Where is the documentation?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 12:24:17 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »

I just did a rant in JSM's thread about little Caylee's case, and it would kind of fit here as well. I'm just sick to death of the attention that some of these people in these child cases get. My God, the little one is forgotten, I don't mean forgotten with all of us, but all the attention is on the behavior/lack of morals surrounding the missing or murdered child. I'm sick about it, same thing with Lindsey's case  I just wish that little Haleigh and Lindsey would be found, and all the side shows around some of the cases would stop, but I guess that will not happen. It just makes me mad, almost like some of these people are celebrities 

I hear ya, NoRose!!  And I sooooooo agree! 

Takes the attention and focus off the actual child, and that distraction IMO just serves to lengthen the amount of time it takes to solve the case.  These people ought to IMO be charged with obstruction of justice, at the least. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »

for some reason I can't bring up this link...

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: September 29, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »

I talked to her on the phone so no I guess not. But I will never say another thing that she says to me. Before I posted I did call her and ask her if it was ok. Because I saw where someone had posted something about ron being street smart. I did not mean to cause no problem. When she tells me not to say anything about a certain matter I don't
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: September 29, 2009, 12:33:05 PM »

I hear ya, NoRose!!  And I sooooooo agree! 

Takes the attention and focus off the actual child, and that distraction IMO just serves to lengthen the amount of time it takes to solve the case.  These people ought to IMO be charged with obstruction of justice, at the least. 

I'm so beyond frustrated, nothing ever seems to happen legally with obstruction, perjury 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.