April 16, 2024, 02:35:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 448936 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1040 on: September 29, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »

Yes klaas and I talked and I was told what I did was wrong and I except that. I don't want no trouble for I love comeing here. I did think of this forum as family. But I do feel like I am being picked on a bit today. But I am sure I prolly am not. I won't say another thing that she says to me I promise. That is all I can say. Is that I am sorry

It was not my intent to make you feel singled out.  It's not easy moderating all of these threads, and I'll never fill Klaas's shoes, for sure.  If this was a case of poor judgement on my part, you'll be the first to know. 

Let's carry on.....justice for Haleigh. 

Hi,

May I please have an example to what is OK, and was it not?  I understand posting chatting conversations is dead wrong.
What if I quote Ms. Nancy from her show on the pillow cases, is that acceptable?  I know that isn't chat or is it?
Thank-you, I just wish to be clear on the futher postings.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: September 29, 2009, 02:11:41 PM »

Yes please let's move on now I am scared. That I am gonna get banned again when klaas comes back. I didn't copy and paste today. I swear I didn't.  So I hope I am ok. I am 37 years old and a nervous wreck. But let's get back to talking about haleigh. I feel like someone has her. Do you think I am wishfull thinking? Does anyone else think this just a little bit
I pray to God that someone has her .
Maybe Misty wanted her gone but not hurt so she let someone take her.
Maybe Misty was  jealous that her daddy loved Haleigh more.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: September 29, 2009, 02:16:42 PM »

Yes that is true she is so jealous of haleigh imo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: September 29, 2009, 02:17:05 PM »

Yes klaas and I talked and I was told what I did was wrong and I except that. I don't want no trouble for I love comeing here. I did think of this forum as family. But I do feel like I am being picked on a bit today. But I am sure I prolly am not. I won't say another thing that she says to me I promise. That is all I can say. Is that I am sorry

It was not my intent to make you feel singled out.  It's not easy moderating all of these threads, and I'll never fill Klaas's shoes, for sure.  If this was a case of poor judgement on my part, you'll be the first to know. 

Let's carry on.....justice for Haleigh. 

Hi,

May I please have an example to what is OK, and was it not?  I understand posting chatting conversations is dead wrong.
What if I quote Ms. Nancy from her show on the pillow cases, is that acceptable?  I know that isn't chat or is it?
Thank-you, I just wish to be clear on the futher postings.

Seahorse~  Ms Nancy has a tv show that is open for everyone to watch, so that wouldn't be a personal chat.  We are supposed to give a link for quotes and articles  brought to Scared Monkeys from outside sources.  If I remember correctly, you just made a brief comment about the pillowcases.  That isn't chat. 

What luvmyboys got into trouble with was taking what was said in a chat/chatroom and printing that conversation.  That is personal.  Can you see the difference? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: September 29, 2009, 02:18:46 PM »

Yes that is true she is so jealous of haleigh imo

I don't know for sure myself, but it does make me wonder if Misty was indeed jealous of Haleigh. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1045 on: September 29, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys......sorry I havent been here for awhile,,,,,,,,a deer decided my car would be fun to run into and knocked me w-a-y down into the ditch last night and now I am sore and mad at that dang deer.......

anyway...I also agree that Haleigh will be found and the ones responsible for her being gone will be found out, I still kay my bets on both Ronald and Misty as the guilty ones, they both know.....IMO
OMG at least you are just sore, so much more could have happened. I know what a deer can do to one's car and body when they decide to jump across a road.  an angelic monkey I hope it didn't damage your car too bad, and take it easy please.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: September 29, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys......sorry I havent been here for awhile,,,,,,,,a deer decided my car would be fun to run into and knocked me w-a-y down into the ditch last night and now I am sore and mad at that dang deer.......

anyway...I also agree that Haleigh will be found and the ones responsible for her being gone will be found out, I still kay my bets on both Ronald and Misty as the guilty ones, they both know.....IMO
OMG at least you are just sore, so much more could have happened. I know what a deer can do to one's car and body when they decide to jump across a road.  an angelic monkey I hope it didn't damage your car too bad, and take it easy please.
well....it took the door handle and the side mirror off the driver side door, thank God I had just put my window back up or it would have come inside the car with me....I have bruises all up and down both arms from getting hit with the steering wheel when it got snatched out of my grip and my head hit the side over the door, but Im alive and thats more than I can say for that dang deer......anyway.....Thanks for the concern......Im waiting on my son to come and start the repairs on my car....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: September 29, 2009, 02:38:08 PM »

HH I'm really sorry to hear about the collision with the deer.  I hope you'll feel better soon, and your car can be repaired without too much expense.   an angelic monkey

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: September 29, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »

Thank You Mods for clearing up my confusion.  I didn't mean to post and run, but had to run a quick errand. It was a sincere question, not meant to cause trouble.  Luvmyboys, don't be "a nervous wreck".  Not over SM.  SM = good, kind, decent people. 

I will say no more about this subject, just wanted to say my thank you.

an angelic monkey 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: September 29, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »

HH I'm really sorry to hear about the collision with the deer.  I hope you'll feel better soon, and your car can be repaired without too much expense.   an angelic monkey
Thank You Muffy, Im sure everything will be fine.....well not for the deer, but it could have been much worse..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1050 on: September 29, 2009, 03:08:02 PM »

Oh gosh, HH!  Am sorry that you are sore, and very relieved you weren't badly injured!  Those 'suicidal deer' can cause some major damage.  Now you have good excuse to lay around in your jammies, eat bonbons, and take it easy for a bit.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: September 29, 2009, 03:08:23 PM »

LUVMYBOYS - I don't want to hear about any conversations you may or may not be having with Crystal.  Please do not share them here.  There is no way for us to verify you really spoke (chat, IM) with her OR if she is ok with you posting the info.

One more time and you will be banned for life. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1052 on: September 29, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »

Soooo.. does anyone in here believe what's being reported about Misty/Ron?  That she's off on a lark?  IMO, she may be 'out of town', but I do think the public is being fed a bunch of nonsense about where she is and what she's actually doing.  Have just been waiting... we'll likely get the real info one day. 

Just seems like an awfully long time for her to be off on a bit of a vacay, this long, with not even one change of clothes.  Am thinking that even if she had 'all expenses paid' to wherever/whatever, she'd need a change of clothes.  Or six, seven.   

kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: September 29, 2009, 03:23:21 PM »

So it's safe to say I can't repeat the gossip I heard from Elvis yesterday while getting my big Mac.

(sorry! sarcasm is a family illness I even passed it on to my kids-I hear there is no cure either. No disrespect intended-)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1054 on: September 29, 2009, 03:26:25 PM »

I just did a rant in JSM's thread about little Caylee's case, and it would kind of fit here as well. I'm just sick to death of the attention that some of these people in these child cases get. My God, the little one is forgotten, I don't mean forgotten with all of us, but all the attention is on the behavior/lack of morals surrounding the missing or murdered child. I'm sick about it, same thing with Lindsey's case  I just wish that little Haleigh and Lindsey would be found, and all the side shows around some of the cases would stop, but I guess that will not happen. It just makes me mad, almost like some of these people are celebrities 

I hear ya, NoRose!!  And I sooooooo agree! 

Takes the attention and focus off the actual child, and that distraction IMO just serves to lengthen the amount of time it takes to solve the case.  These people ought to IMO be charged with obstruction of justice, at the least. 

I'm so beyond frustrated, nothing ever seems to happen legally with obstruction, perjury 

That's sure the truth!  Folks in these cases doing things that would have gotten any of us cooling our heels in the slammer.  Makes me wonder if LE isn't still giving em more rope to hang themselves with.  That or they know that what's coming down the road (that we don't know yet), is way bigger stuff to deal with.  Just am hoping that when it's time to wrap each of these cases up, that LE does go back and tie up all the loose ends, so to speak. 

Cuz if they don't, what does that say to folks in the future, that it's ok to behave in these ways?  Jeeezzzz.. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 29, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »

Oh gosh, HH!  Am sorry that you are sore, and very relieved you weren't badly injured!  Those 'suicidal deer' can cause some major damage.  Now you have good excuse to lay around in your jammies, eat bonbons, and take it easy for a bit.   

Thank you wyks, but no....I am doing laundrey and cleaning house and trying not to look at my car...lol....it was a good thought thou, 

and again, where is Misty and how come no one can  make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: September 29, 2009, 03:33:50 PM »

So it's safe to say I can't repeat the gossip I heard from Elvis yesterday while getting my big Mac.

(sorry! sarcasm is a family illness I even passed it on to my kids-I hear there is no cure either. No disrespect intended-)

Raising three sons alone, for 20+ years, I have to say that without sarcasm and humor, we'd never have survived.  heh. 

But ermmmm.. you talk with Elvis?      

<looking up numbers of good therapists for a referral>   

kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: September 29, 2009, 03:41:29 PM »

Raising three sons alone, for 20+ years, I have to say that without sarcasm and humor, we'd never have survived.  heh. 

thanks-
no I don't talk to Elvis- i was just being silly- but Cloris Leachman was in town this week-end.
(and she was looking for a good Margarita. Honestly that is what she told the reporter. lol)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: September 29, 2009, 03:46:14 PM »

Thank you wyks, but no....I am doing laundrey and cleaning house and trying not to look at my car...lol....it was a good thought thou, 

and again, where is Misty and how come no one can  make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh..

Well drat it all, HH.  Here you have a good excuse and you don't even use it!!    

Just toss the dirty clothes in the dryer, heard that works.  lol  And the dust bunnies can wait.  But yeah, try not looking at the car.  It's you that's important, ya gotta take it easy for a bit.  How hard did you hit your head?   

Seems to me that if LE is at their wits end with Misty, might be time to let us have a lil talk with her.  Straighten her lil butt out, we will.  Gimme 5 minutes with her, and she will be spilling all she knows to LE.  I won't take any BS, I cut straight to the chase.  Ask my sons!  LOL  Am betting many in here do the same. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 29, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

thanks-
no I don't talk to Elvis- i was just being silly- but Cloris Leachman was in town this week-end.
(and she was looking for a good Margarita. Honestly that is what she told the reporter. lol)

Oh, I knew that!  Just being silly back.   

I do hope that Cloris found her Margarita.  LOL 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.