April 23, 2024, 03:05:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449245 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: September 29, 2009, 03:49:46 PM »

Oh gosh, HH!  Am sorry that you are sore, and very relieved you weren't badly injured!  Those 'suicidal deer' can cause some major damage.  Now you have good excuse to lay around in your jammies, eat bonbons, and take it easy for a bit.   

Thank you wyks, but no....I am doing laundrey and cleaning house and trying not to look at my car...lol....it was a good thought thou, 

and again, where is Misty and how come no one can  make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh..

Well drat it all, HH.  Here you have a good excuse and you don't even use it!!    

Just toss the dirty clothes in the dryer, heard that works.  lol  And the dust bunnies can wait.  But yeah, try not looking at the car.  It's you that's important, ya gotta take it easy for a bit.  How hard did you hit your head?   

Seems to me that if LE is at their wits end with Misty, might be time to let us have a lil talk with her.  Straighten her lil butt out, we will.  Gimme 5 minutes with her, and she will be spilling all she knows to LE.  I won't take any BS, I cut straight to the chase.  Ask my sons!  LOL  Am betting many in here do the same. 

well, im hard headed so I only have a little knot on my forehead, Im sure the knot on the deers head is much bigger, I WON!!!!......
And yea, Misty wouldnt last 5 minutes here at my house, she would exsplain every word she said or she would get interregated until I was satisfied, BS would not be happening if I was around the little liar...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: September 29, 2009, 03:52:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys....
looks liek I have a lot to catch up reading... anything new and significant in the past couple days
(crossing my fingers that there is but not holding my breath)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1062 on: September 29, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »

O/T  sorry all..

For those who have Yahoo/Geocities websites..   They are shutting us down next month.  So I need to decide whether to move my 87+ page website.. or delete.  Sigh.  Moving would require weeks of work, that I'm really not up to at the moment. 

So anyway, just saying this to let y'all know if you don't see me in here posting much for awhile, that will be the reason why.  I may just end up pulling the plug, before the server does, and being done with it all.  Sigh.  Whichever, I'll still pop in from time to time and keep current in reading. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »

Yes please let's move on now I am scared. That I am gonna get banned again when klaas comes back. I didn't copy and paste today. I swear I didn't.  So I hope I am ok. I am 37 years old and a nervous wreck. But let's get back to talking about haleigh. I feel like someone has her. Do you think I am wishfull thinking? Does anyone else think this just a little bit
I pray to God that someone has her .
Maybe Misty wanted her gone but not hurt so she let someone take her.
Maybe Misty was  jealous that her daddy loved Haleigh more.

me too Blonde.....I still feel that Haleigh is alive..maybe I am naive...but I won't change my mind till I am given complete proof that she is no longer with us....jmo  Respect to those with differing opinion...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: September 29, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys....
looks liek I have a lot to catch up reading... anything new and significant in the past couple days
(crossing my fingers that there is but not holding my breath)

not really Penny...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: September 29, 2009, 03:57:33 PM »

O/T  sorry all..

For those who have Yahoo/Geocities websites..   They are shutting us down next month.  So I need to decide whether to move my 87+ page website.. or delete.  Sigh.  Moving would require weeks of work, that I'm really not up to at the moment. 

So anyway, just saying this to let y'all know if you don't see me in here posting much for awhile, that will be the reason why.  I may just end up pulling the plug, before the server does, and being done with it all.  Sigh.  Whichever, I'll still pop in from time to time and keep current in reading. 

Oh so sorry Wyks, I love your website, but yea alot of work.......if you decide to close it, thats your decision, but stay here with us....we need you...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: September 29, 2009, 03:58:09 PM »

O/T  sorry all..

thanks Wykers...don't be gone too long if you can help it...you will be missed if you are...

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1067 on: September 29, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »

So it's safe to say I can't repeat the gossip I heard from Elvis yesterday while getting my big Mac.

(sorry! sarcasm is a family illness I even passed it on to my kids-I hear there is no cure either. No disrespect intended-)
what you have heard Kalesdan, is correct, there is no cure for the sarcasm illness, if afflicted you carry it always and almost always pass it to your kids. I know, I have it too.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 29, 2009, 04:13:19 PM »

Oh gosh, HH!  Am sorry that you are sore, and very relieved you weren't badly injured!  Those 'suicidal deer' can cause some major damage.  Now you have good excuse to lay around in your jammies, eat bonbons, and take it easy for a bit.   

Thank you wyks, but no....I am doing laundrey and cleaning house and trying not to look at my car...lol....it was a good thought thou, 

and again, where is Misty and how come no one can  make her tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh..

Well drat it all, HH.  Here you have a good excuse and you don't even use it!!    

Just toss the dirty clothes in the dryer, heard that works.  lol  And the dust bunnies can wait.  But yeah, try not looking at the car.  It's you that's important, ya gotta take it easy for a bit.  How hard did you hit your head?   

Seems to me that if LE is at their wits end with Misty, might be time to let us have a lil talk with her.  Straighten her lil butt out, we will.  Gimme 5 minutes with her, and she will be spilling all she knows to LE.  I won't take any BS, I cut straight to the chase.  Ask my sons!  LOL  Am betting many in here do the same. 

She may have gotten so drugged up and passed out she may not really know what she did.
She may have wished that Haleigh would just go away, and got careless and her, and her wish came true.
When someone does that many durgs dreams and real life get mixed up in there heads.
They can't tell them apart.
I have read alot on this.
People sell their kids and  soul for a crack pipe.
IMO she too stupid to pull this off unless she was out of her mine on durgs and she just doesn't know.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: September 29, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »

So it's safe to say I can't repeat the gossip I heard from Elvis yesterday while getting my big Mac.

(sorry! sarcasm is a family illness I even passed it on to my kids-I hear there is no cure either. No disrespect intended-)

Dangit! Guess that means I can't tell you all what Michael whispered to me in line at KFC the other day either. Rats.   

A sense of humor is a GOOD thing - you'll find many monkeys here who always share their wonderful humor, lightening up the atmosphere & making us all smile (I know it often makes my day reading here!) . . . especially on a case like this one where we all want to scream or pull our hair out. Yours was a good chuckle - thanks for that!

By the way -don't believe I have ever seen you before . . . so, welcome to the cage, Kalesden!   

And, hello monkey friends!
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: September 29, 2009, 04:23:23 PM »

what you have heard Kalesdan, is correct, there is no cure for the sarcasm illness, if afflicted you carry it always and almost always pass it to your kids. I know, I have it too.

I also hear it goes hand in hand with snarkyness (is that even a word?)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: September 29, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »

September 29th, 2009 radio No comments
Don’t miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something — according to the Sheriff’s Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is “sketchy,” & everything she has said is a “complete farce.” What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh’s dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace’s special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

Oh boy.....cant wait to hear this one.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1072 on: September 29, 2009, 04:29:00 PM »

O/T  sorry all..

thanks Wykers...don't be gone too long if you can help it...you will be missed if you are...
I'll second that 
kalesdan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: September 29, 2009, 04:36:13 PM »

Don’t miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something — according to the Sheriff’s Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is “sketchy,” & everything she has said is a “complete farce.” What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh’s dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace’s special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wonder if these are new interviews or recycled ones.

O/T Hope no one here is in the path of the Tsunami.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: September 29, 2009, 05:19:30 PM »

Don’t miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something — according to the Sheriff’s Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is “sketchy,” & everything she has said is a “complete farce.” What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh’s dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin Cummings! [/b]Watch Nancy Grace’s special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

Glad you survived the deer attach HH.

BBM, I wonder is this where Ronald and Misty have been part of the time. Doing a sit-down with NG or will this be more clips of old chit.

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: September 29, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »

Don’t miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something — according to the Sheriff’s Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is “sketchy,” & everything she has said is a “complete farce.” What does the babysitter know?

Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh’s dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace’s special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

I wonder if Misty will be back in town for that, or if they will just repeat old interviews, yet again!

HH, so sorry about your accident.  I hope you feel better soon. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: September 29, 2009, 05:22:16 PM »

Don’t miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something — according to the Sheriff’s Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is “sketchy,” & everything she has said is a “complete farce.” What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh’s dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin Cummings! [/b]Watch Nancy Grace’s special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

Glad you survived the deer attachk HH.

BBM, I wonder is this where Ronald and Misty have been part of the time. Doing a sit-down with NG or will this be more clips of old chit.

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 29, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »

O/T  sorry all..

I'll second that 

Add me to that list!   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: September 29, 2009, 05:26:50 PM »

Dangit! Guess that means I can't tell you all what Michael whispered to me in line at KFC the other day either. Rats.   

A sense of humor is a GOOD thing - you'll find many monkeys here who always share their wonderful humor, lightening up the atmosphere & making us all smile (I know it often makes my day reading here!) . . . especially on a case like this one where we all want to scream or pull our hair out. Yours was a good chuckle - thanks for that!

By the way -don't believe I have ever seen you before . . . so, welcome to the cage, Kalesden!   

And, hello monkey friends!

I may fit in that category too......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: September 29, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »

Thank you cece,...Thank you heart, the more I move around, the more my muscles hurt...lol.....
and about NG, I hope she really does have them on and not old clips, we have seen them 100 times, we wamt to hear them live and see just what the hell they have been doing...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.