April 20, 2024, 09:42:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449174 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1120 on: September 29, 2009, 09:06:23 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!!
Good evening, I always laugh at your avi 

HI NRCG ... yeah, my avi's a sex symbol for sure!  LOL!  What do you think today?  Anything breaking on Haleigh?
I don't know what to think anymore, my mind is on overdrive and that's never good 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1121 on: September 29, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »

Wyks:  I love it when pups first find their "bark".  So cute!
I hope we're not here in a year still wondering where Haleigh is and what happened.  I hope she's found alive, but if she's gone then I think we'll know something sooner than later.  We may never know the whole truth though.

I don't know what to tell you about your website (never seen it).  Is Yahoo getting rid of their email accounts as well?

Oh yessss it's very cute!  Well pretty much everything about a new pup is cute tho.  lol

I've often wondered in this case, if we'll ever know the truth.  So sad.   

Haven't heard anything about Yahoo email accts, so am thinking they are safe from the axe.  Yahoo bought Geocities out several years ago, and "allowed" the websites to remain.  So, it's not surprising that they are axing them now. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1122 on: September 29, 2009, 09:09:04 PM »

Crimedontpay:

You be cute, I'll be sexy.  Monkey Devil!
I did think that Misty was reacting to Ron more than Haliegh missing but that doesn't mix with me thinking the whole thing was staged.  I've since come to believe it was staged (more than ever now) and so I have to say I think Misty was nervous she would screw up "the plan" or "her instructions" from Ron.  He told her to keep it brief, report it, and get off the phone.  She wasn't doing what he wanted her to, this is of course MY Opinion only. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: September 29, 2009, 09:10:17 PM »

O/T

Pregnant pre-teen and stepfather still missing
http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=11207915#
My first thought was he's probably the daddy of that baby. 

That was my thought too..

Hey JG!  How are you?

I thought we (someone) had posted a pic of NayNay's car a few months back on SM.  I have been searching off and on for a couple of days now unsuccessfully.

Do you remember or have any ideas?

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: September 29, 2009, 09:11:22 PM »

All the letters suggested Haleigh was dead, a thought her grandmother did not want to believe.

“It’s a very hard thing to deal with,” said Teresa Neves. “Just the thought of [her death] but then you continue to have faith and the thought goes away.”

Lately, Neves has been on an emotional roller coaster as news of the letters surfaced.

“I believe if you’re looking for burial sites or those kind of things, you’re really not going to find my Haleigh there,” she said.

Neves also acknowledges lately the search for Haleigh has focused on Misty Croslin-Cummings, who’s her daughter-in-law and the last person to see Haleigh alive.

“If Misty has the answer then more power to them. We want Haleigh to come home and we don’t care how they get her here, she said.

Neves still believes Misty loves Haleigh and Haleigh loves her.

It’s been almost eight months since Haleigh vanished. Neves said she has bad days and not-so-bad days. She’s still waiting for that god day; The day she believes her granddaughter will come home.

“I know in my heart that Haleigh is out there and she is alive because I have to have that faith, that when you pray and believe that God gives you what you ask for, and I will continue to believe that till they bring our Haleigh home,” said Neves.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/story/Letter-prompts-new-search-for-Haleigh/hpejS_PmcEWt7maA71tb_w.cspx

Thanks for the article IM!

I just can't understand how they continue to support Misty and her web of lies .... things that make ya go hmmmmm! 

HH glad you are OK after the deer attack!

Searching sorry to hear about whatever it is that you were talking about.

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: September 29, 2009, 09:15:48 PM »

As the conversation and events are a bit slow tonight, I hope y'all don't mind my asking how many of these cases you've sifted through here on SM and whether you were shocked/vindicated when an arrest was made.

I'm pretty new here and only discovered this forum because I'd been sort of vaguely followed this case.  Haleigh was abducted on my wedding anniversary or in the early morning hours the next day and I remember thinking how screwed things here in Florida seemed to be ... we've had more than our share of these babies and teens being abducted/murdered.  So, I kind of hit on this forum when the lie detector news broke and a websearch turned up this site. 

But it appears from shear number of posts that many of you have been here a long time.  So I'm just curious whether you've solved cases prior to LE or discovered facts that LE then had to consider or how it's all gone?  Is there a feeling of satisfaction when things get resolved ... or just sadness that they usually end up being very sad stories?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1126 on: September 29, 2009, 09:19:05 PM »

As the conversation and events are a bit slow tonight, I hope y'all don't mind my asking how many of these cases you've sifted through here on SM and whether you were shocked/vindicated when an arrest was made.

I'm pretty new here and only discovered this forum because I'd been sort of vaguely followed this case.  Haleigh was abducted on my wedding anniversary or in the early morning hours the next day and I remember thinking how screwed things here in Florida seemed to be ... we've had more than our share of these babies and teens being abducted/murdered.  So, I kind of hit on this forum when the lie detector news broke and a websearch turned up this site. 

But it appears from shear number of posts that many of you have been here a long time.  So I'm just curious whether you've solved cases prior to LE or discovered facts that LE then had to consider or how it's all gone?  Is there a feeling of satisfaction when things get resolved ... or just sadness that they usually end up being very sad stories?

Well, I've lurked here for years but only joined around the time Caylee Anthony disappeared, but from what I think it's more like shock as in the Natalee Holloway case when no one is arrested, same as so many others

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: September 29, 2009, 09:21:03 PM »

O/T

Hey JG!  How are you?

I thought we (someone) had posted a pic of NayNay's car a few months back on SM.  I have been searching off and on for a couple of days now unsuccessfully.

There were a few posted over yonder a few months back, I found one here it is:

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: September 29, 2009, 09:23:06 PM »

O/T

Hey JG!  How are you?

OMGosh!  You'd almost HAVE to sell drugs to be able to afford gas fpr that sucker!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: September 29, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »

Wyks:  I love it when pups first find their "bark".  So cute!
I hope we're not here in a year still wondering where Haleigh is and what happened.  I hope she's found alive, but if she's gone then I think we'll know something sooner than later.  We may never know the whole truth though.

I don't know what to tell you about your website (never seen it).  Is Yahoo getting rid of their email accounts as well?

Oh yessss it's very cute!  Well pretty much everything about a new pup is cute tho.  lol

I've often wondered in this case, if we'll ever know the truth.  So sad.   

Haven't heard anything about Yahoo email accts, so am thinking they are safe from the axe.  Yahoo bought Geocities out several years ago, and "allowed" the websites to remain.  So, it's not surprising that they are axing them now. 

what is your website?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1130 on: September 29, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »

CrimeDontPay:
I started following cases on the internet as far back as JonBonet Ramsey and Darlie Routier (murdered her 2 young boys).  I was very caught up in the Routier case because I did not believe there was any way a mother could stab her 2 children (ages 5 and 6).  Had they been teenagers... (just kidding, but you see where I'm going).  I learned women don't use knifes as a general rule or guns but usually drown or poison (overdose) their own children.  I think they suffocate them too.  The Darlie case was very emotional for me and since that, I haven't followed any case as closely until  the Caylee Anthony case.  I originally believed Darlie was innocent, now I don't, although I think her husband has some culpability they couldn't prove.  He is guilty of helping her cover-up minimally, and maybe more, IMO.  The JonBenet case, I believe she was killed accidentally by her mother and that her father was possibly molesting her.  John was in on it somehow or he would not have covered for Patsy's lying.  Casey killed Caylee and I can't wait until she fries for it.  I think Ron and Misty are both in on Haleigh's disappearance (possible death) and I hope the truth comes out soon.

This is all Just My Opinion.  Your mileage may vary.  Not available in stores.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: September 29, 2009, 09:38:50 PM »

O/T

Hey JG!  How are you?

Oh Maven, you are a monkey doll!  Thank you, thank you so much.

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: September 29, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »

Island ... I hope every day that Natalie case will be solved and someone help accountable.  I can't imagine the hell her family's been going through, but every time I see her mother on TV I marvel at her strength and determination.

O4 ... I've not heard of Darlie Routier case.  Guess I'll now check it out with some web searches.  JonBenet ... OMG ... will they ever figure out who killed her.  The touch DNA sounds hopeful.  I think that these pervs that do these crimes usually offend again .. and the DNA will be there to nab them on her case as well.  Unfortunately, it may come at the price of another child's life.  I did think for many years that JonBenet's parents were responsible, but can't say I'm fully convinced of that these days.

I don't think there's any doubt in the Caylee case who is responsible ... I just pray they can prove it in court.  If Casey A gets away with it, I think I'll lose it!  I guess I've more sympathy for her parents than most ... mostly because I've kind of walked in their shoes ... but there does come a time when even they cannot dispute the evidence being put in their faces. 

I feel Haleigh is dead.  I hope her body can be recovered and that LE is building a strong case against whoever is responsible.  I wish they'd be a bit more interactive with the public, but so long as they are building a fool-proof case, then more power to them! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: September 29, 2009, 09:50:35 PM »

Crime, I have followed Natalee's case since day 1 of her abduction and murder at the hands of the corrupt Joran VDS and the Kalpoe brothers and NO arrest has been made to date.  We are still here and waiting for Justice for Natalee and for Beth and Dave.  I have said from the beginning that I will stay with and support Beth Holloway every inch of the way until she tells us it is over (and to date she has not told us that).  So no I have not had the pleasure to see Justice for Natalee and an arrest made BUT I will continue on until that day comes (and it will come at some point in time).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: September 29, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »

O/T

Hey JG!  How are you?

Sorry heart was doing some research... Nay Nay's car not 100 % sure...
Green Pontiac Grand Am ....

Post 1473..http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6136.1460
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1135 on: September 29, 2009, 09:56:31 PM »

Crime, I have followed Natalee's case since day 1 of her abduction and murder at the hands of the corrupt Joran VDS and the Kalpoe brothers and NO arrest has been made to date.  We are still here and waiting for Justice for Natalee and for Beth and Dave.  I have said from the beginning that I will stay with and support Beth Holloway every inch of the way until she tells us it is over (and to date she has not told us that).  So no I have not had the pleasure to see Justice for Natalee and an arrest made BUT I will continue on until that day comes (and it will come at some point in time).

Blue Moon, I pray that it will.  I've not informed in depth on the case as you must be, but the video of Joran that was taken undercover revealed a very despicable person.  My gut tells me he is the one!  I've seen Natalie's mother on TV interviews several times and am a big admirer of hers!  She's like a pit bull the ankles of the authorities in Aruba!  I hope she will get some peace one day soon! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: September 29, 2009, 09:57:19 PM »

Same here.  Just like Blue Moon said.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: September 29, 2009, 10:03:08 PM »

Monkeys~  I know it's slow and the discussion here  in the last posts have been about other missing person's cases, but I really think we need to stay on topic about Haleigh's case in her threads, please.  As you know, others come here looking for information about Haleigh's case, and they will have to scroll through the other discussion to find it.  I think the discussion is interesting though, and maybe some monkey might want to open a thread to continue the discussion there.  Thank you all for keeping Haleigh's thread all about her.  I hope she's found soon.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: September 29, 2009, 10:06:31 PM »

Misty wants comments on her MYSpace.

http://www.myspace.com/501509439

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: September 29, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »

O/T

Hey JG!  How are you?

Sorry heart was doing some research... Nay Nay's car not 100 % sure...
Green Pontiac Grand Am ....

Post 1473..http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6136.1460

Cobra said that the keys that were found in that "search" fit Nay Nay's car. He said it was a Blue Town Car.

He said it put them into the door lock and the ignition himself and they worked.

So I am thinking she probably did have a Blue Lincoln Town Car. Just like the one in the picture Maven supplied.

JMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.