March 29, 2024, 03:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 448313 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »

Misty I will bet is in protective custody, imo. If she really is on a vacation, then these people are worse than I thought, and that isn't easy, because I think they are pretty low now 
I hope it's okay to post this. 
WHERE IS MISTY CROSLIN??
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

Good Afternoon,

Misty is in protective custody from Grandma Sykes! 

I am kidding (I don't want Gma-S after me:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2009, 02:16:11 PM »

Good Afternoon back at you. I have no answer to your question, but I do have my doubts if it is even true. Now if they say Misty is visiting the Anthony's...I might believe that. I just do not see anyone going to Disney when a child is missing, but hey, these people are a whole different breed of humanity.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2009, 02:16:35 PM »

Good Afteroon Monkeys, I with you a wondeful and joyful day!

Ms. Neves stated that her boyfriend paid for the Orlando tickets. Ronald and Junior were to hook up with Misty for the trip, but could not because of the Media. Did her boyfriend get a refund on these so called tickets?  Why didn't the boyfriend, Ms. Neves and Junior go to Orlando and use up the tickets? I don't like being snowed, what happened to the tickets? Smile
TIA

Sorry Seahorse, I can't read one word you wrote. These old eyes aren't what they use to be!

O/T Although I don't think we should use colors to post, if you go to the quote box like you were going to reply, you can read it. Also, if you can't read something that is printed really tiny, you can do the same thing. Something I learned to do.

BTW  Good afternoon, everybody!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »

I think Misty is in custody of some sort.  Because she is a minor, they cannot
release any information on her status.
I don't think there was ever a trip to Universal planned.....that was a ruse meant
to confuse the public and the media.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2009, 02:23:01 PM »

Good Afteroon Monkeys, I with you a wondeful and joyful day!

Ms. Neves stated that her boyfriend paid for the Orlando tickets. Ronald and Junior were to hook up with Misty for the trip, but could not because of the Media. Did her boyfriend get a refund on these so called tickets?  Why didn't the boyfriend, Ms. Neves and Junior go to Orlando and use up the tickets? I don't like being snowed, what happened to the tickets? Smile
TIA

Sorry Seahorse, I can't read one word you wrote. These old eyes aren't what they use to be!

O/T Although I don't think we should use colors to post, if you go to the quote box like you were going to reply, you can read it. Also, if you can't read something that is printed really tiny, you can do the same thing. Something I learned to do.

BTW  Good afternoon, everybody!  an angelic monkey

Or just highlight it with your mouse.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2009, 02:27:54 PM »

Does anyone remember what TN's boyfriend's name is

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2009, 02:34:07 PM »

Ms. Neves seems to be bending over backwards to keep Ron and Misty together. She is way too supporting of Misty. Why ?
Ron and Misty's relationship is not a love match, they are always fighting before and for the past months since Haleigh went missing.
Even if Misty left Ron, how would that impact the custody arrangements ? He would have to keep living with Sykes because what else is he going to do ? Find some other underage crack head to move in with ?
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2009, 02:36:57 PM »

Hey Monkeys ... just want to say that I'm not being rude ... just trying to work on a project today ... but I'm hitting that refresh button every few and am enjoying the posts!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »

Ms. Neves seems to be bending over backwards to keep Ron and Misty together. She is way too supporting of Misty. Why ?
Ron and Misty's relationship is not a love match, they are always fighting before and for the past months since Haleigh went missing.
Even if Misty left Ron, how would that impact the custody arrangements ? He would have to keep living with Sykes because what else is he going to do ? Find some other underage crack head to move in with ?

Why.....that's a question I'd love to know the answer to, and as for the last question

I'm guessing in that area, that wouldn't be that hard to find

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »

Darn it no  I bet he didn't buy anybody any tickets, unless he has money, because that isn't cheap the cost of amusement parks alone 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »

I'm sure Ron already has one picked out 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2009, 02:41:39 PM »

Hey Monkeys ... just want to say that I'm not being rude ... just trying to work on a project today ... but I'm hitting that refresh button every few and am enjoying the posts!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »

Darn it no  I bet he didn't buy anybody any tickets, unless he has money, because that isn't cheap the cost of amusement parks alone 

Thanks anyway.........I agree, those ticket are very expensive, over $100 each IIRC.

BBL~Football game

[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »

Hi Kat_Gram!   

I love how you just say what you mean!   

btw....good questions!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2009, 02:48:59 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15087&page=59

WHY ALL THE LIES!!!!

From Art Harris

Whether she wound up back at the trailer Sunday night is not known, but a parent in the carpool line Monday afternoon has told police –and The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview, that she overheard Misty griping at the wheel of the family’s blue van as she waited for Haleigh to get off the school bus, about the “bad shit” they’d bought from someone the night before (Sunday), and would never buy anything from that dealer again.

The parent who was also waiting for her children to get off the bus and asked to go nameless, told me it sounded like Misty was talking to her companions in the car about drugs they’d used the night before (Sunday). “I was pulled up right next to her window and could hear it clearly,” the woman told me, saying it was the same account she gave investigators.

But what she says she saw next truly shocked her. Haleigh emerged from the bus, all smiles, and began running to the van, where Misty was trying to control two little boys, possibly Ronald Jr and Haleigh’s cousin who is the son of her brother and sister in law, Lisa. She says she heard an obviously irritated Misty scream for Haleigh to hurry up, then slap one of the boys.

Stunned she says she turned to boyfriend, Jerry Santos, a local businessman and little league coach, who was there to pick up their children. He didn’t see the alleged slapping, he tells me, but did see Misty behind the wheel, and Haleigh get off the bus and climb in with her.

Both Ronald Cummings and his mother, Teresa Neves, have claimed separately they picked up Haleigh that last Monday afternoon, but at least three parents tell me they only saw Misty at the bus stop. But Santos tells me, “Misty was definitely driving,” that he never saw either father or grandmother at the bus stop.

more

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/...t=12050&page=6

GRACE: Hold it for a moment. Thank you. Joining me right now, Teresa Neves, the paternal grandmother of little Haleigh. Ms. Neves, thank you for being with us. What do you make of this scenario? Was the baby- sitter at home that night in bed with the little girl or not?

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?

GRACE: Miss Neves, the other evening I was told that Haleigh had missed a lot of school because she`s been sick. What has been wrong with her? Why has she been missing so much school?

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../17/ng.01.html

The last time Cummings saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug, he said.

"She said she'd see me when I got home."

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...051908&start=6

At 3:53 minute- RC said-

I or we (I cant tell what he says) got her off the school bus. She ran to me, jumped in may arms. Drove the car home. She got out, gave me a hug and a kiss, loved on me. Told me she loved me, would see me when I got home.” “She wasn’t there when I got home”.

Video
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »

I don't think there was ever a trip to Universal planned.....that was a ruse meant

I think that's a good possibility too.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2009, 02:52:39 PM »

Thanks anyway.........I agree, those ticket are very expensive, over $100 each IIRC.

BBL~Football game
  Have fun     And the cost of food also at an amusement park 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »

Jeff (Hawkins?).  I can't even read my own notes!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »

I think that's a good possibility too.  

Hey TM,
I have gotten all caught up in this. Good to see you here.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2009, 02:57:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15087&page=59

WHY ALL THE LIES!!!!

From Art Harris

Whether she wound up back at the trailer Sunday night is not known, but a parent in the carpool line Monday afternoon has told police –and The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview, that she overheard Misty griping at the wheel of the family’s blue van as she waited for Haleigh to get off the school bus, about the “bad shit” they’d bought from someone the night before (Sunday), and would never buy anything from that dealer again.

The parent who was also waiting for her children to get off the bus and asked to go nameless, told me it sounded like Misty was talking to her companions in the car about drugs they’d used the night before (Sunday). “I was pulled up right next to her window and could hear it clearly,” the woman told me, saying it was the same account she gave investigators.

But what she says she saw next truly shocked her. Haleigh emerged from the bus, all smiles, and began running to the van, where Misty was trying to control two little boys, possibly Ronald Jr and Haleigh’s cousin who is the son of her brother and sister in law, Lisa. She says she heard an obviously irritated Misty scream for Haleigh to hurry up, then slap one of the boys.

Stunned she says she turned to boyfriend, Jerry Santos, a local businessman and little league coach, who was there to pick up their children. He didn’t see the alleged slapping, he tells me, but did see Misty behind the wheel, and Haleigh get off the bus and climb in with her.

Both Ronald Cummings and his mother, Teresa Neves, have claimed separately they picked up Haleigh that last Monday afternoon, but at least three parents tell me they only saw Misty at the bus stop. But Santos tells me, “Misty was definitely driving,” that he never saw either father or grandmother at the bus stop.

more

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/...t=12050&page=6

GRACE: Hold it for a moment. Thank you. Joining me right now, Teresa Neves, the paternal grandmother of little Haleigh. Ms. Neves, thank you for being with us. What do you make of this scenario? Was the baby- sitter at home that night in bed with the little girl or not?

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?

GRACE: Miss Neves, the other evening I was told that Haleigh had missed a lot of school because she`s been sick. What has been wrong with her? Why has she been missing so much school?

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../17/ng.01.html

The last time Cummings saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug, he said.

"She said she'd see me when I got home."

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...051908&start=6

At 3:53 minute- RC said-

I or we (I cant tell what he says) got her off the school bus. She ran to me, jumped in may arms. Drove the car home. She got out, gave me a hug and a kiss, loved on me. Told me she loved me, would see me when I got home.” “She wasn’t there when I got home”.

Video
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Hold it just a minute.  I THOUGHT she (TN) said early on she is the one who checked up on the kids and returned some clothes.  Now it is a "family member" who checked up on them.  Who is that family member?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.