April 26, 2024, 02:34:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449349 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: September 30, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update: Lisa Croslin Extradition

TJ Hart

97.3 The SKY has learned from the Davidson County, TN Clerk regarding Lisa Croslin’s hearing:

* Lisa Croslin’s hearing Wednesday resulted in Croslin signing waivers so that FL authorities can come and pick her up
    * A status court date of 10/14/09 was entered - FL has 10 days to pick up Croslin so this date will not likely result in another hearing in Davidson assuming FL comes to take her back to Putnam County
    * The waiver is an extradition waiver required in order for her to be transferred
    * The $100K bond was changed – because Croslin signed the waivers they changed the bond to an “open court” bond – it’s for security reasons, so a bondsman can’t bond her out before FL officials come to get her
http://ow.ly/s1XZ

Thanks Heart.

Good information there.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: September 30, 2009, 08:14:48 PM »

Okay, so Misty's trip was uneventful...dam   BUT who paid for this trip?

Maybe Universal STUDIOS paid for the vaca and there's a movie deal in the works. Stranger things have happened.  NG just said they were at DisneyWorld. Can you say "ABC!" Ugh.

Marlaina on NG reported that Teresa Neves said the trip was paid for by a friend of hers.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: September 30, 2009, 08:16:15 PM »

Maybe Universal STUDIOS paid for the vaca and there's a movie deal in the works. Stranger things have happened.  NG just said they were at DisneyWorld. Can you say "ABC!" Ugh.
Nancy don't know diddly!

Heart
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: September 30, 2009, 08:16:16 PM »

My guess.. either the back child support that Ron probably has gotten by now.. or NG, maybe as a way to get both Ron/Misty on her show together, as an exclusive or something?  Dunno for sure. 

If the money came from the child support due Ron, wouldn't that be a fine howdy do.  Child goes missing, let's use that money to send 'the key' (number one POI) on 'the list', who has done nothing IMO to deserve such a thing, on a lil vacay.    

Sorry.. am more than a bit jaded regarding much in this case.

Can't help but be jaded and I just don't like these people.
I saw the screen captures of the payment of the back child support.
I wonder where Crystal got the money to pay the big bucks.

Wasn't there a person of wealth, who was into oil, who donated this $$ to Crystal ?
I cannot rem. the name, but I do rem. reading it and seeing on tv Crystal nnd her atty. discussing it.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1344 on: September 30, 2009, 08:16:52 PM »

Marlaina on NG reported that Teresa Neves said the trip was paid for by a friend of hers.
     And why would that be? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: September 30, 2009, 08:19:08 PM »

Ole Nancy is getting fired up at T Neves tonight. Nancy's head is bobbing around and she is rolling her eyes. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: September 30, 2009, 08:19:20 PM »

My guess.. either the back child support that Ron probably has gotten by now.. or NG, maybe as a way to get both Ron/Misty on her show together, as an exclusive or something?  Dunno for sure. 

If the money came from the child support due Ron, wouldn't that be a fine howdy do.  Child goes missing, let's use that money to send 'the key' (number one POI) on 'the list', who has done nothing IMO to deserve such a thing, on a lil vacay.    

Wasn't there a person of wealth, who was into oil, who donated this $$ to Crystal ?
I cannot rem. the name, but I do rem. reading it and seeing on tv Crystal nnd her atty. discussing it.

Thanks LEP, I had never heard that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: September 30, 2009, 08:19:54 PM »

Yes. Roy Moffatt from Texas sent $35,000. to Ronald payable only on the SAFE return of Haleigh. I am sure it is in a trust of some sort right now. I think that is who you are thinking about.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: September 30, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »

TN says that she has not seen anything about the 4 people that Misty referred to in her hypnosis.  TN says that Misty denys that.   

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: September 30, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »

Yes. Roy Moffatt from Texas sent $35,000. to Ronald payable only on the SAFE return of Haleigh. I am sure it is in a trust of some sort right now. I think that is who you are thinking about.

Oh wait. I am wrong. You are thinking of that woman who sent crystal money for the back child support that she owed. Sorry.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: September 30, 2009, 08:22:59 PM »

Ole Nancy is getting fired up at T Neves tonight. Nancy's head is bobbing around and she is rolling her eyes. 

And getting no where!  I bet her underwear is double knotted by now Monkey Devil!

Heart
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: September 30, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »

Bull, those pictures that TN put out on NG's show paid for that trip.  Maybe it is time to see where money is coming from for Misty and Ron for their lawyers.  Remember the church that set aside money for Ron only?  Wonder if money is still going to him AND Misty now that they are married?  TN is hiding something, what I can't figure out at the moment.  (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1352 on: September 30, 2009, 08:24:53 PM »

I remember Blink saying that one of NG's reporters reads here.  (I'm pretty sure this is correct, if wrong then Blink can correct me).  If she does, then I hope she sees this post.  If she doesn't then maybe Blink can pass it on.

NANCY, you look like a FOOL.  Stop pandering to the idiot Ron and his mother.  You're being PLAYED and you look stupid.  I think you've been playing with the twins too much.  You're starting to act like them.  Come on, use all your brain.  You are really getting sloppy with your yesterday's news and you're wrong more than you're right.

yeah.  that's how I see things.  my opinion.  no charge.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: September 30, 2009, 08:25:00 PM »

Barbara, an oil analyst, somewhere down around the Houston, Tx area.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: September 30, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

TN says she still stands firm Misty was at home.

Calling Misty's family dysfunctional.
Does not know what to think of the whole thing.
     Teresa actually has the nerve to say Misty's family is dysfunctional, this woman is either crazy or drugged 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: September 30, 2009, 08:26:23 PM »

I remember Blink saying that one of NG's reporters reads here.  (I'm pretty sure this is correct, if wrong then Blink can correct me).  If she does, then I hope she sees this post.  If she doesn't then maybe Blink can pass it on.

NANCY, you look like a FOOL.  Stop pandering to the idiot Ron and his mother.  You're being PLAYED and you look stupid.  I think you've been playing with the twins too much.  You're starting to act like them.  Come on, use all your brain.  You are really getting sloppy with your yesterday's news and you're wrong more than you're right.

yeah.  that's how I see things.  my opinion.  no charge.
    Love it
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: September 30, 2009, 08:27:45 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Stop the fake stuff and let the chips fall where they may.  You make me ill.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: September 30, 2009, 08:30:10 PM »

TN says she still stands firm Misty was at home.

Calling Misty's family dysfunctional.
Does not know what to think of the whole thing.
     Teresa actually has the nerve to say Misty's family is dysfunctional, this woman is either crazy or drugged 
POT (Miss Teresa), meet KETTLE (Misty and family)
PUUHH LEEESE
Teresa you are a fool if you think we don't see through your tears all the way down to your deceiving heart.  SHAME
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: September 30, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »

Thanks for letting us know about the screen captures, Magnolia!  I missed seeing those somehow. 

Dunno if this is just more rumor, but if true, would explain where the money came from.  I read somewhere that a 'generous Texas donor' paid the amount needed for child support owed.  But still that could have been just a rumor. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: September 30, 2009, 08:31:13 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Stop the fake stuff and let the chips fall where they may.  You make me ill.
Teresa is an accomplished liar 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.