April 24, 2024, 10:18:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449293 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: September 30, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Stop the fake stuff and let the chips fall where they may.  You make me ill.

I thought I was the only one who thinks she is faking it.  I wonder IF they have checked this woman's home out to see if she has an isolated room that HaLeigh is being kept in.  You read about it every day.  Have they checked GGN and TN's home inside and out?  I do not trust the LE in that town.  It almost appears to  me the LE is not taking this as serious as they should.  (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1361 on: September 30, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »

Ohhhh!  LOL  *note to self:  after taking doggy potty, hit refresh and read back before posting reply*  Didn't see all the replies on the rich TX donor.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1362 on: September 30, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »

I think TN needs to go back to the park and stay off Nancy Grace.  There was no bombshell tonight but I did decide after her performance tonight that TN is definitely full of crap.  She paid for a vacation for the girl who holds all the clues to where Haleigh is.

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue
2. Teresa doesn't care, she sends her to Disney World

1 + 2 = 3

3.  Ron is somehow involved.

I can add.  Nancy apparently has forgotten how to, maybe the twins can help her out. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: September 30, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Teresa is an accomplished liar 

I totally agree with you Monks!  I can't put my finger on it, but her whole demeanor sends my shorts in a wad every time I hear her say "Miz Nancy". 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1364 on: September 30, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »

O4Bull - you are on a roll tonight!!  Goooooooooo!!!   

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: September 30, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »

I think TN needs to go back to the park and stay off Nancy Grace.  There was no bombshell tonight but I did decide after her performance tonight that TN is definitely full of crap.  She paid for a vacation for the girl who holds all the clues to where Haleigh is.

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

I can add.  Nancy apparently has forgotten how to, maybe the twins can help her out. 

I agree with your assessment.  I am losing patience with Nancy Grace, Teresa, Ron and Misty!  There is a sweet little girl missing!  NG needs to quit having any of these people on TV until they show effort in finding Haleigh.  Doesn't any of them "get it"?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: September 30, 2009, 08:45:33 PM »

I thought I was the only one who thinks she is faking it.  I wonder IF they have checked this woman's home out to see if she has an isolated room that HaLeigh is being kept in.  You read about it every day.  Have they checked GGN and TN's home inside and out?  I do not trust the LE in that town.  It almost appears to  me the LE is not taking this as serious as they should.  (JMO)

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: September 30, 2009, 08:46:20 PM »

TN says that she has not seen anything about the 4 people that Misty referred to in her hypnosis.  TN says that Misty denys that.   
WHAT??? Misty is denying that?? What is THAT? hell we see it on video. Mistys the one that told us she had the dream and thought it was real..WOW TN is digging a hole for herself..If Misty was my child Good lord help her cuz if she cant answer my questions pertaining to what happened to my grand daughter her cloths would be out on the street. Nancy is clueless...  We need a monkey on here with its head up its butt... Thats where Nancys head is right now..err
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: September 30, 2009, 08:48:41 PM »

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

I agree OFB.....something is really strange with Teresa Neves, she wants to cray, but she doesnt want to march Misty down to the LE and make her talk to them, WHY?......Thats the point that Nancy was trying to get over to her was that she didnt need Misty's attorney to take her down there and make her talk to LE....but she just kept harping in the fact that Misty's attorney is stallinf, makes no sense, and her saying Misty says there was not anyone else in the house that night, yet we all heard her say it during those tests, Thes people know.......and It involves Ronald somehowm you can bet on that,  because if it didnt, they would be dragging Misty's azz down to LE by her hair........I see it so clearly now.......poor HaLeigh@

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 30, 2009, 08:50:41 PM »

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

I agree with your assessment.  I am losing patience with Nancy Grace, Teresa, Ron and Misty!  There is a sweet little girl missing!  NG needs to quit having any of these people on TV until they show effort in finding Haleigh.  Doesn't any of them "get it"?

I agree. All Nancy ever gets out of any of them is to say "I don't know Mizz Nancy," "I can't explain it Mizz Nancy," "She hasn't said, Mizz Nancy." We have heard a shred of facts from any one of them.....talking about a total waste!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: September 30, 2009, 08:52:03 PM »

I agree. All Nancy ever gets out of any of them is to say "I don't know Mizz Nancy," "I can't explain it Mizz Nancy," "She hasn't said, Mizz Nancy." We have HAVEN'T heard a shred of facts from any one of them.....talking about a total waste!   

self edit. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1371 on: September 30, 2009, 08:54:13 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,

Does T.N. give you the creeps from an Alfred Hitchcock's movie?  She gives me the heeby jeebies like I was watching a A.H. thriller.  I am going with T.N. was part of a cover-up, that is my take, IMO.  Did RC give the child some a pill earlier in the day?
Did he get the pill from T.N?  Did Gma-S give Haleigh a pill during the visit? It is the cover-up is where my money is on.  IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1372 on: September 30, 2009, 08:54:38 PM »

TN says that she has not seen anything about the 4 people that Misty referred to in her hypnosis.  TN says that Misty denys that.   
WHAT??? Misty is denying that?? What is THAT? hell we see it on video. Mistys the one that told us she had the dream and thought it was real..WOW TN is digging a hole for herself..If Misty was my child Good lord help her cuz if she cant answer my questions pertaining to what happened to my grand daughter her cloths would be out on the street. Nancy is clueless...  We need a monkey on here with its head up its butt... Thats where Nancys head is right now..err
     Mark Klaas, Ron is being Misty's enabler. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: September 30, 2009, 08:54:47 PM »

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

I agree OFB.....something is really strange with Teresa Neves, she wants to cray, but she doesnt want to march Misty down to the LE and make her talk to them, WHY?......Thats the point that Nancy was trying to get over to her was that she didnt need Misty's attorney to take her down there and make her talk to LE....but she just kept harping in the fact that Misty's attorney is stallinf, makes no sense, and her saying Misty says there was not anyone else in the house that night, yet we all heard her say it during those tests, Thes people know.......and It involves Ronald somehowm you can bet on that,  because if it didnt, they would be dragging Misty's azz down to LE by her hair........I see it so clearly now.......poor HaLeigh@

Exactly, who in the heck would be nice to the one person who probably knows where your grandbaby is and she won't tell you?  Okay, so you're nice and she still lies, time to kick her in the ass.  that's what we should be seeing right now.  why aren't they MAD at Misty?

I am Madder than heck and I'm not related.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1374 on: September 30, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys,

Does T.N. give you the creeps from an Alfred Hitchcock's movie?  She gives me the heeby jeebies like I was watching a A.H. thriller.  I am going with T.N. was part of a cover-up, that is my take, IMO.  Did RC give the child some a pill earlier in the day?
Did he get the pill from T.N?  Did Gma-S give Haleigh a pill during the visit? It is the cover-up is where my money is on.  IMO.
And Teresa isn't the only one who gives me the creeps  My money is on a cover up also, imo.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: September 30, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: September 30, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

Exactly, who in the heck would be nice to the one person who probably knows where your grandbaby is and she won't tell you?  Okay, so you're nice and she still lies, time to kick her in the ass.  that's what we should be seeing right now.  why aren't they MAD at Misty?

I am Madder than heck and I'm not related.
Amen, that would be the normal reaction from anyone, but we see a different one from Teresa, and you know if she had no idea at all what happened to HaLeigh, she would be all ,over Misty like white on rice, thats what a normal person would do in this situation, they would grill Misty, tell her she is going to talk with LE whether her lawyer says to or not, take her down there yourself, tell everything you have ever heard her say, make her stop calling HaLeigh "her" daughter, but no....she isnt doing that.....That woman is guilty as hell and so is Ronald,,,,,,,,poor poor HaLeigh!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: September 30, 2009, 09:00:23 PM »

Which family member was a dispatcher for the sheriff's office? 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: September 30, 2009, 09:02:25 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: September 30, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »

Which family member was a dispatcher for the sheriff's office? 

Teresa Neves.........NG host tonight.......blah

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.