April 25, 2024, 02:00:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449301 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1380 on: September 30, 2009, 09:03:26 PM »

Which family member was a dispatcher for the sheriff's office? 

Teresa Neves, Ron's mother.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: September 30, 2009, 09:04:23 PM »

I think TN needs to go back to the park and stay off Nancy Grace.  There was no bombshell tonight but I did decide after her performance tonight that TN is definitely full of crap.  She paid for a vacation for the girl who holds all the clues to where Haleigh is.

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue
2. Teresa doesn't care, she sends her to Disney World

1 + 2 = 3

3.  Ron is somehow involved.

I can add.  Nancy apparently has forgotten how to, maybe the twins can help her out. 

I agree with your assessment.  I am losing patience with Nancy Grace, Teresa, Ron and Misty!  There is a sweet little girl missing!  NG needs to quit having any of these people on TV until they show effort in finding Haleigh.  Doesn't any of them "get it"?

I agree. All Nancy ever gets out of any of them is to say "I don't know Mizz Nancy," "I can't explain it Mizz Nancy," "She hasn't said, Mizz Nancy." We have heard a shred of facts from any one of them.....talking about a total waste!   

Well all I have to say about it is that LE can't get anything out of those people so what makes anyone think that NG is going to.  After all NG has all of her info screwed up any how.

And thats all I've got to say about that!!! 

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1382 on: September 30, 2009, 09:05:07 PM »

I think TN needs to go back to the park and stay off Nancy Grace.  There was no bombshell tonight but I did decide after her performance tonight that TN is definitely full of crap.  She paid for a vacation for the girl who holds all the clues to where Haleigh is.

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

I can add.  Nancy apparently has forgotten how to, maybe the twins can help her out. 
I agree OFB.....something is really strange with Teresa Neves, she wants to cray, but she doesnt want to march Misty down to the LE and make her talk to them, WHY?......Thats the point that Nancy was trying to get over to her was that she didnt need Misty's attorney to take her down there and make her talk to LE....but she just kept harping in the fact that Misty's attorney is stallinf, makes no sense, and her saying Misty says there was not anyone else in the house that night, yet we all heard her say it during those tests, Thes people know.......and It involves Ronald somehowm you can bet on that,  because if it didnt, they would be dragging Misty's azz down to LE by her hair........I see it so clearly now.......poor HaLeigh@

Exactly, who in the heck would be nice to the one person who probably knows where your grandbaby is and she won't tell you?  Okay, so you're nice and she still lies, time to kick her in the ass.  that's what we should be seeing right now.  why aren't they MAD at Misty?

I am Madder than heck and I'm not related.
Amen, that would be the normal reaction from anyone, but we see a different one from Teresa, and you know if she had no idea at all what happened to HaLeigh, she would be all ,over Misty like white on rice, thats what a normal person would do in this situation, they would grill Misty, tell her she is going to talk with LE whether her lawyer says to or not, take her down there yourself, tell everything you have ever heard her say, make her stop calling HaLeigh "her" daughter, but no....she isnt doing that.....That woman is guilty as hell and so is Ronald,,,,,,,,poor poor HaLeigh!!
Right, if I were (God Forbid!) ever in her shoes and Misty "disappeared", just look for me.  I'd have her somewhere alone so I could finish her education.  They'd find her wherever Haleigh is, in the same condition.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: September 30, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »

I know anything is possible and the swing keeps swinging.

I have from the beginning had my doubts about GrNeves and GGRSykes.  Something is definitely fishy and they both stink in my opinion.

Now..what about this thought.  Maybe Teresa kept a stash of drugs at Ron's...just because Ron is..the ...hmmm...(sarcasim of course) the tough buy, or so he makes it out like he is.  So therefore, everyone is afraid of Ron and they WOULDN'T DARE...GO STEAL THE DRUGS FROM HIS PLACE.

The gramas are definitely hiding something..furthermore,why is Teresa no longer working for the Sheriff's office....you don't lose a job because of surgery. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: September 30, 2009, 09:07:24 PM »

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

I agree with your assessment.  I am losing patience with Nancy Grace, Teresa, Ron and Misty!  There is a sweet little girl missing!  NG needs to quit having any of these people on TV until they show effort in finding Haleigh.  Doesn't any of them "get it"?

I agree. All Nancy ever gets out of any of them is to say "I don't know Mizz Nancy," "I can't explain it Mizz Nancy," "She hasn't said, Mizz Nancy." We have heard a shred of facts from any one of them.....talking about a total waste!   

Well all I have to say about it is that LE can't get anything out of those people so what makes anyone think that NG is going to.  After all NG has all of her info screwed up any how.

well, can I say more then? LOL
Why the heck does she keep having them on?  pandering to them?  acting like she so believes ron is so nice, he's just giving misty her space? yeah. right.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: September 30, 2009, 09:08:37 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: September 30, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »

Which family member was a dispatcher for the sheriff's office? 

Teresa Neves, Ron's mother.

And it was not the Putnam county sheriff's office, Alachua County

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: September 30, 2009, 09:10:46 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

Oh my, thats going a bit far!   

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: September 30, 2009, 09:11:09 PM »

WHAT? does that tell ME?

1.  Misty has the clue

1 + 2 = 3

well, can I say more then? LOL
Why the heck does she keep having them on?  pandering to them?  acting like she so believes ron is so nice, he's just giving misty her space? yeah. right.

LOL, nobody else wants to be on the Mizz Nancy show and compete with the twins, except the Satsuma players.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: September 30, 2009, 09:12:55 PM »

<snipped from OFB to save space>
Right, if I were (God Forbid!) ever in her shoes and Misty "disappeared", just look for me.  I'd have her somewhere alone so I could finish her education.  They'd find her wherever Haleigh is, in the same condition.

You and me both Bull, this is not normal, Ronalds Mom is in on this somehow and in someway, or Misty would be wearing her hand prints around her neck, something happened that night that involved all 3 of them  Ronald, Misty and Teresa.....they know, they are all covering for Misty and the only reason they would be doing this is to keep Ronald out of jail.....it has all been talked about among them, and they are playing this out to the end........sick sick......poor HaLeigh..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »

Sorry...I feel that he and his mother have had many years of lying between them...which is very unhealthy and Ronald depends on her to continue covering up for him.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:13 PM »

I've seen guys with "MOM" tattoos but it's odd if he has her first name.  I don't think there's inappropriateness though except maybe if they share drugs and stuff but not incestuous, if that's what you mean.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »

I know anything is possible and the swing keeps swinging.

I have from the beginning had my doubts about GrNeves and GGRSykes.  Something is definitely fishy and they both stink in my opinion.

Now..what about this thought.  Maybe Teresa kept a stash of drugs at Ron's...just because Ron is..the ...hmmm...(sarcasim of course) the tough buy, or so he makes it out like he is.  So therefore, everyone is afraid of Ron and they WOULDN'T DARE...GO STEAL THE DRUGS FROM HIS PLACE.

The gramas are definitely hiding something..furthermore,why is Teresa no longer working for the Sheriff's office....you don't lose a job because of surgery. 

Has TN really lost her job?  Can you point me in the direction where this info can be obtained.  TIA!

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: September 30, 2009, 09:15:15 PM »

okay, you posted while I was posting, I see what you mean about "unhealthy" 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: September 30, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »

<snipped from OFB to save space>

You and me both Bull, this is not normal, Ronalds Mom is in on this somehow and in someway, or Misty would be wearing her hand prints around her neck, something happened that night that involved all 3 of them  Ronald, Misty and Teresa.....they know, they are all covering for Misty and the only reason they would be doing this is to keep Ronald out of jail.....it has all been talked about among them, and they are playing this out to the end........sick sick......poor HaLeigh..

Right, these women aren't wallflowers, no Way they would let her off this easy if they didn't have something big to lose.  They already lost Haleigh, what's bigger than that to these people?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: September 30, 2009, 09:17:34 PM »

Exactly!!   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: September 30, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »

I've seen guys with "MOM" tattoos but it's odd if he has her first name.  I don't think there's inappropriateness though except maybe if they share drugs and stuff but not incestuous, if that's what you mean.
Well you did not make your post clear.  Plus we have already had one poster that came on and posted once or twice, in which in one of his post, he stated that he believed that TN was actually HaLeigh's mother.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: September 30, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »

okay, you posted while I was posting, I see what you mean about "unhealthy" 
Forgive me if I offended anyone...but sometimes I think Ronald puts fear into the women in his life....so therefore they will protect him anyway necessary...Ronald is one of the most controlling men I have seen...I have noticed all the women in this nightmare have that same fear in their eyes.....JMO

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: September 30, 2009, 09:21:44 PM »

Sorry I walked away....thank you to all who answered about TN working for the sheriff's office.
That has always made me a bit uncomfortable.  And it matters not that it was an adjacent county.
TN know the inner workings of the LE in the area.....my humble opinion.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: September 30, 2009, 09:23:01 PM »

Well you did not make your post clear.  Plus we have already had one poster that came on and posted once or twice, in which in one of his post, he stated that he believed that TN was actually HaLeigh's mother.

Sorry....I will go back to my vine....seems like I always say the wrong thing...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.