April 19, 2024, 03:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449055 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: September 30, 2009, 09:23:46 PM »

<snipped from OFB to save space>
Right, if I were (God Forbid!) ever in her shoes and Misty "disappeared", just look for me.  I'd have her somewhere alone so I could finish her education.  They'd find her wherever Haleigh is, in the same condition.

You and me both Bull, this is not normal, Ronalds Mom is in on this somehow and in someway, or Misty would be wearing her hand prints around her neck, something happened that night that involved all 3 of them  Ronald, Misty and Teresa.....they know, they are all covering for Misty and the only reason they would be doing this is to keep Ronald out of jail.....it has all been talked about among them, and they are playing this out to the end........sick sick......poor HaLeigh..

Right, these women aren't wallflowers, no Way they would let her off this easy if they didn't have something big to lose.  They already lost Haleigh, what's bigger than that to these people?
keeping their little boy...Ronald home with them.......if something already happened to HaLeigh then in their way of thinking there;s nothing that can be done for her....they dont care about justice,.,,,,,,they just want to save their own and that would have to be Ronald.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1401 on: September 30, 2009, 09:24:05 PM »

"T" appeared to be stoned or on meds, feeling no pain, maybe, two sheet to the wind. IMO.

N.G. should halt that bunk of Miss Nancy, she is an educated woman and T.N. demeans her with the Miss Nancy, it is not polite

it is degrading, it sounds like Grace should have a kerchief and a feather duster, and that isn't the case, she is accomplished

attorney, writer and TV host. I don't stick up for NG often,Grace should correct her.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1402 on: September 30, 2009, 09:25:06 PM »

okay, you posted while I was posting, I see what you mean about "unhealthy" 
Forgive me if I offended anyone...but sometimes I think Ronald puts fear into the women in his life....so therefore they will protect him anyway necessary...Ronald is one of the most controlling men I have seen...I have noticed all the women in this nightmare have that same fear in their eyes.....JMO

No offense from me, the tattoo would be different if it was the typical heart with mom written in it, his the name TERESA in HUGE letters across his chest, and I agree something very unhealthy in their relationship, not sayin incestuous, but enabling and more...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: September 30, 2009, 09:27:29 PM »

Sorry I walked away....thank you to all who answered about TN working for the sheriff's office.
That has always made me a bit uncomfortable.  And it matters not that it was an adjacent county.
TN know the inner workings of the LE in the area.....my humble opinion.

IT's most definitely a "good ole boys" network in LE.....the thin blue line exist everywhere to some extent

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1404 on: September 30, 2009, 09:28:43 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

Oh my, thats going a bit far!   
I've seen guys with "MOM" tattoos but it's odd if he has her first name.  I don't think there's inappropriateness though except maybe if they share drugs and stuff but not incestuous, if that's what you mean.
Well you did not make your post clear.  Plus we have already had one poster that came on and posted once or twice, in which in one of his post, he stated that he believed that TN was actually HaLeigh's mother.

Sorry....I will go back to my vine....seems like I always say the wrong thing...
mymonkey, I understood what you meant, I have to say I've never known a man who had his mom's name tatooed on him, but maybe some do    What are you talking about a poster suggesting Teresa was Haleigh's mother, I never saw that, and I'm on here all the time 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: September 30, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »

Ron had already taken Jr to therapy before there was a court hearing. Crystal knows that is true because she was there  about 2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1406 on: September 30, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »

"T" appeared to be stoned or on meds, feeling no pain, maybe, two sheet to the wind. IMO.

N.G. should halt that bunk of Miss Nancy, she is an educated woman and T.N. demeans her with the Miss Nancy, it is not polite

it is degrading, it sounds like Grace should have a kerchief and a feather duster, and that isn't the case, she is accomplished

attorney, writer and TV host. I don't stick up for NG often,Grace should correct her.
I don't like that Miz Nancy bs either, it is ridiculous, and I would ask her not to call me that 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: September 30, 2009, 09:32:28 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

I've seen guys with "MOM" tattoos but it's odd if he has her first name.  I don't think there's inappropriateness though except maybe if they share drugs and stuff but not incestuous, if that's what you mean.
Well you did not make your post clear.  Plus we have already had one poster that came on and posted once or twice, in which in one of his post, he stated that he believed that TN was actually HaLeigh's mother.

Sorry....I will go back to my vine....seems like I always say the wrong thing...
mymonkey, I understood what you meant, I have to say I've never known a man who had his mom's name tatooed on him, but maybe some do    What are you talking about a poster suggesting Teresa was Haleigh's mother, I never saw that, and I'm on here all the time 

The poster that posted that TN sister, Hope's mother, Katrina Sykes Belcher's daddy was married to his mother at one time, or something to that effect. 

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1408 on: September 30, 2009, 09:35:25 PM »

nooooo you don't!     c'mon back out here mymonkey friend.  lol

there ARE different kinds of 'unhealthy' relationships.  seems to me that you meant one kind, while someone else thought you meant a different one.  that's all.  if someone isn't sure what you meant, they can ask you to clarify first.  IMO. 

what we can see from Ron and his mom, seems to be that Ron can do no wrong in TN's eyes.  that she seems to have covered for his every wrong move, which is enabling him.  very unhealthy for both.  and that he seems to expect it as an adult, is the result.  worse, that is seems to get the same from others around him.  as tho he has learned to manipulate others.  that's unhealthy for any relationship he has. 

i don't always blame one parent, the other, or both.  only when the unhealthy trait/s can be followed back to the parent/s.  and in this case.. ermmm yes.  i don't even know if TN is aware of it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: September 30, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

Is that anything like Miss Daisy? 

Does not necessarily have to be degrading.  Just a southern thing.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1410 on: September 30, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »

Ron had already taken Jr to therapy before there was a court hearing. Crystal knows that is true because she was there  about 2 hours ago

That came from Mcgregggors didn't it??????????? IF so, I don't take too much stock in what she says as she already posted that I never had a grandbaby so he couldn't have died............well, she was way wrong on that

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: September 30, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »

MyMonkey........dont worry about it, there is time to exsplain what you meant on here, I didnt jump to conclusions until I saw what you were getting at....your fine, everyone has a different way of saying things and that was just your way........come on back and post,,,,,,your fine........we need all the help we can get.!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: September 30, 2009, 09:44:07 PM »

snip O4Bull...:Exactly, who in the heck would be nice to the one person who probably knows where your grandbaby is and she won't tell you?  Okay, so you're nice and she still lies, time to kick her in the ass.  that's what we should be seeing right now.  why aren't they MAD at Misty?

I am Madder than heck and I'm not related.

I agree...I felt the same way when listening to TN tonight...I usually cut her some slack and I do think that she is suffering but come on, enough is enough! beat her arse! and if Ron doesn't talk to TN after that, too bad, so sad...get to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh...if Haleigh was my grand daughter and the person who saw my grand daughter last could not tell a straight story of what happened that night, I would turn my back on her and would not be making excuses for her and I certainly would not be loving her...I would love Haleigh more! jmo...I am really mad now too...this is getting really ridiculous with this bunch..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: September 30, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

I know anything is possible and the swing keeps swinging.

I have from the beginning had my doubts about GrNeves and GGRSykes.  Something is definitely fishy and they both stink in my opinion.

Now..what about this thought.  Maybe Teresa kept a stash of drugs at Ron's...just because Ron is..the ...hmmm...(sarcasim of course) the tough buy, or so he makes it out like he is.  So therefore, everyone is afraid of Ron and they WOULDN'T DARE...GO STEAL THE DRUGS FROM HIS PLACE.

The gramas are definitely hiding something..furthermore,why is Teresa no longer working for the Sheriff's office....you don't lose a job because of surgery. 

What'd she have, a facelift?? Or is all that makeover tons of makeup? She sure looks different. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: September 30, 2009, 09:45:44 PM »

snip O4Bull...:Exactly, who in the heck would be nice to the one person who probably knows where your grandbaby is and she won't tell you?  Okay, so you're nice and she still lies, time to kick her in the ass.  that's what we should be seeing right now.  why aren't they MAD at Misty?

I am Madder than heck and I'm not related.

I agree...I felt the same way when listening to TN tonight...I usually cut her some slack and I do think that she is suffering but come on, enough is enough! beat her arse! and if Ron doesn't talk to TN after that, too bad, so sad...get to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh...if Haleigh was my grand daughter and the person who saw my grand daughter last could not tell a straight story of what happened that night, I would turn my back on her and would not be making excuses for her and I certainly would not be loving her...I would love Haleigh more! jmo...I am really mad now too...this is getting really ridiculous with this bunch..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: September 30, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »

That came from Mcgregggors didn't it??????????? IF so, I don't take too much stock in what she says as she already posted that I never had a grandbaby so he couldn't have died............well, she was way wrong on that

Sorry to hear that.  However what goes on with you and Mcgregggors is you and Mcgregggors business.

The bolded above is the twitter page I copied it from. I did click on Mcgregggors to see the other end of the subject being discussed and found out who Mcgregggors is and decided to omit Mcgregggors from my post.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: September 30, 2009, 09:47:25 PM »

I have from the beginning had my doubts about GrNeves and GGRSykes.  Something is definitely fishy and they both stink in my opinion.

Now..what about this thought.  Maybe Teresa kept a stash of drugs at Ron's...just because Ron is..the ...hmmm...(sarcasim of course) the tough buy, or so he makes it out like he is.  So therefore, everyone is afraid of Ron and they WOULDN'T DARE...GO STEAL THE DRUGS FROM HIS PLACE.

The gramas are definitely hiding something..furthermore,why is Teresa no longer working for the Sheriff's office....you don't lose a job because of surgery. 

What'd she have, a facelift?? Or is all that makeover tons of makeup? She sure looks different. 

Well, I heard from a local that she hasn't worked in almost a yr because she is waiting on a 50m settlement from a car crash, and that is not unusual thing for her to du Don't know if it's true, but I thought early on we saw where either she or ggms was suing walmart. Guess we could look thru civil records

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: September 30, 2009, 09:50:31 PM »

Has TN really lost her job?  Can you point me in the direction where this info can be obtained.  TIA!

Sorry, I do not have a link.  But, I remember reading it posted somewhere and there was just that comment no link to back it up either.  If I come up with a link, I will definitely post it.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: September 30, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »

Sorry to hear that.  However what goes on with you and Mcgregggors is you and Mcgregggors business.

The bolded above is the twitter page I copied it from. I did click on Mcgregggors to see the other end of the subject being discussed and found out who Mcgregggors is and decided to omit Mcgregggors from my post.

I'm just using that to point out how inacurrate she can be............the therapy info could be true, but then again maybe not.......no way to know for sure with her sources just like the rest of us

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: September 30, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »

MYMONKEY, I understood what you meant, if it means anything to you. I don't post here very often either. It is an unhealthy relationship if T Neves has been covering for Ron all these years. Who would not want to get her son drug help, unless she sees nothing wrong with it. I will sit on the branch with you. Come sit with me.

And yes, Teresa could have LE contacts even though she didn't work for Putnam County. I was thinking she lived in Lake County. Most county sheriff offices require their employees to live in the county where she works. Maybe I am wrong about where she resides, and maybe Florida County Sheriff's offices don't have the same rules. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.