April 25, 2024, 02:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449336 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: September 30, 2009, 09:59:11 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

Oh my, thats going a bit far!   
I've seen guys with "MOM" tattoos but it's odd if he has her first name.  I don't think there's inappropriateness though except maybe if they share drugs and stuff but not incestuous, if that's what you mean.
Well you did not make your post clear.  Plus we have already had one poster that came on and posted once or twice, in which in one of his post, he stated that he believed that TN was actually HaLeigh's mother.

Sorry....I will go back to my vine....seems like I always say the wrong thing...
mymonkey, I understood what you meant, I have to say I've never known a man who had his mom's name tatooed on him, but maybe some do    What are you talking about a poster suggesting Teresa was Haleigh's mother, I never saw that, and I'm on here all the time 

That was HEART saying that about the last part of your post, not MY MONKEY. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: September 30, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »

I know anything is possible and the swing keeps swinging.

I have from the beginning had my doubts about GrNeves and GGRSykes.  Something is definitely fishy and they both stink in my opinion.

Now..what about this thought.  Maybe Teresa kept a stash of drugs at Ron's...just because Ron is..the ...hmmm...(sarcasim of course) the tough buy, or so he makes it out like he is.  So therefore, everyone is afraid of Ron and they WOULDN'T DARE...GO STEAL THE DRUGS FROM HIS PLACE.

The gramas are definitely hiding something..furthermore,why is Teresa no longer working for the Sheriff's office....you don't lose a job because of surgery. 

Has TN really lost her job?  Can you point me in the direction where this info can be obtained.  TIA!

Sorry, I do not have a link.  But, I remember reading it posted somewhere and there was just that comment no link to back it up either.  If I come up with a link, I will definitely post it.

grama...the only place that I have read that TN is not working is here on Sm...maybe you read it here?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: September 30, 2009, 10:03:28 PM »

The poster that posted that TN sister, Hope's mother, Katrina Sykes Belcher's daddy was married to his mother at one time, or something to that effect. 

Well, that makes no sense either. I am sure Crystal would know if Haleigh was hers, and besides, I think Haliegh resembles Crystal very much. As far as your post, I am totally lost. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: September 30, 2009, 10:04:00 PM »

I have from the beginning had my doubts about GrNeves and GGRSykes.  Something is definitely fishy and they both stink in my opinion.

Now..what about this thought.  Maybe Teresa kept a stash of drugs at Ron's...just because Ron is..the ...hmmm...(sarcasim of course) the tough buy, or so he makes it out like he is.  So therefore, everyone is afraid of Ron and they WOULDN'T DARE...GO STEAL THE DRUGS FROM HIS PLACE.

The gramas are definitely hiding something..furthermore,why is Teresa no longer working for the Sheriff's office....you don't lose a job because of surgery. 

Has TN really lost her job?  Can you point me in the direction where this info can be obtained.  TIA!

Sorry, I do not have a link.  But, I remember reading it posted somewhere and there was just that comment no link to back it up either.  If I come up with a link, I will definitely post it.
Thats ok, I will see if I can find one, tks!

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: September 30, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »

COOKIE, O/T but I just saw your avi. Too cute!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: September 30, 2009, 10:06:22 PM »

The poster that posted that TN sister, Hope's mother, Katrina Sykes Belcher's daddy was married to his mother at one time, or something to that effect. 

Well, that makes no sense either. I am sure Crystal would know if Haleigh was hers, and besides, I think Haliegh resembles Crystal very much. As far as your post, I am totally lost. 

I did not put too much stock in it FM. There are pics on the net of Crystal after she had HaLeigh in bed, holding HaLeigh.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: September 30, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

COOKIE, O/T but I just saw your avi. Too cute!

thanks sweetie...
Brandi is a genius...xxxx

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1427 on: September 30, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »

I know that was Heart that was saying about the poster saying about Teresa being Haleigh's mother, I was just condensing posts. But I will say again mymonkey I saw nothing wrong in what you posted, who knows what kind of relationship Ron and his mom has, I know I sure don't.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1428 on: September 30, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »

okay, you posted while I was posting, I see what you mean about "unhealthy" 
Forgive me if I offended anyone...but sometimes I think Ronald puts fear into the women in his life....so therefore they will protect him anyway necessary...Ronald is one of the most controlling men I have seen...I have noticed all the women in this nightmare have that same fear in their eyes.....JMO

No offense from me, the tattoo would be different if it was the typical heart with mom written in it, his the name TERESA in HUGE letters across his chest, and I agree something very unhealthy in their relationship, not sayin incestuous, but enabling and more...........

I agree,IM. There is a lack of healthy boundaries there IMA.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: September 30, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

1fixitman
Scared Monkey

I did not put too much stock in it FM. There are pics on the net of Crystal after she had HaLeigh in bed, holding HaLeigh.

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5881.msg926447#msg926447

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1430 on: September 30, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »

TN says that she has not seen anything about the 4 people that Misty referred to in her hypnosis.  TN says that Misty denys that.   
WHAT??? Misty is denying that?? What is THAT? hell we see it on video. Mistys the one that told us she had the dream and thought it was real..WOW TN is digging a hole for herself..If Misty was my child Good lord help her cuz if she cant answer my questions pertaining to what happened to my grand daughter her cloths would be out on the street. Nancy is clueless...  We need a monkey on here with its head up its butt... Thats where Nancys head is right now..err

Was she one of the four people in the room, in Misty's dream?  She can't ask 'something" if she didn't see it (video) because she isn't a Layered voice analysis, I guess. Well Gma-Sykes is reportingly threatening to send Misty through the air, if she didn't agree
to the tests, wasn't, TN a bit curious of what the results were, unless, she already knew?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1431 on: September 30, 2009, 10:18:25 PM »

1fixitman
Scared Monkey

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

Thanks Heart, now I remember    Wow
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: September 30, 2009, 10:21:13 PM »

I know that was Heart that was saying about the poster saying about Teresa being Haleigh's mother, I was just condensing posts. But I will say again mymonkey I saw nothing wrong in what you posted, who knows what kind of relationship Ron and his mom has, I know I sure don't.

I know, I was just clearing it up for myself. 

I can say one more thing about T Neves' on screen southern belle demeanor. Sure, in the south we were taught to say Yes, Mam and Yes Sir, and even when we were older we would address someone as adult that were older than ourselves as Miss Nancy or even Miss Grace. I don't think the term fits in this case. And I don't think it come with respect. It is almost feined sarcasm and pretense. IMO.

If Teresa has been a LE dispatcher she has learned to speak up, forcefully when necessary, and project herself and her thoughts. She should be able to form quick answers and not babble around with the "I don't know, Mizz Nancy." I can assure she does not talk to her coworkers or  to complaintants on the telephone in that tone. It is all put on and fake. She wouldn't last a week if she did. IMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 30, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »

there has been so much crap written about this case that it is hard to remember all that has been said! It makes a monkey's head spin!     hard to decipher truth from fiction...facts from fiction etc...etc. etc....grrrrr

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: September 30, 2009, 10:25:03 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Stop the fake stuff and let the chips fall where they may.  You make me ill.

I thought I was the only one who thinks she is faking it.  I wonder IF they have checked this woman's home out to see if she has an isolated room that HaLeigh is being kept in.  You read about it every day.  Have they checked GGN and TN's home inside and out?  I do not trust the LE in that town.  It almost appears to  me the LE is not taking this as serious as they should.  (JMO)

the first night that tn was crying on ng (last week) i said i felt bad for er and my husband was making fun of herr saying boohoohooo you fake bish.... he also said that by looking at misty's eyes she knows exactly what happened and wants to confess but can't won't let herself... he is usually good with first instincts on people... just figured i'd offer that
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: September 30, 2009, 10:27:23 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Stop the fake stuff and let the chips fall where they may.  You make me ill.

I thought I was the only one who thinks she is faking it.  I wonder IF they have checked this woman's home out to see if she has an isolated room that HaLeigh is being kept in.  You read about it every day.  Have they checked GGN and TN's home inside and out?  I do not trust the LE in that town.  It almost appears to  me the LE is not taking this as serious as they should.  (JMO)

the first night that tn was crying on ng (last week) i said i felt bad for er and my husband was making fun of herr saying boohoohooo you fake bish.... he also said that by looking at misty's eyes she knows exactly what happened and wants to confess but can't won't let herself... he is usually good with first instincts on people... just figured i'd offer that
I very much believe he is right about this.......good insite...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: September 30, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »

grama...the only place that I have read that TN is not working is here on Sm...maybe you read it here?

Thanks Cookie, now I know I am not totally 

So, I will leave you with this I found on the Hobbitts site.

From Twitter - The Satsuma version of Wizard of Oz

MysticFlower14: This is beginning to sound like the Wizard of Oz! Oh wait. Didn't the Anthonys star in that show already? Who's the Oz in Satsuma?

PirateFla: Ron is the tinman- NO HEART. Misty is the scarecrow- NO BRAIN! TN is the Lion- NO COURAGE

hobbitt55: Yeah and NG is the Wizard

hobbitt55: GGMS is the wicked witch

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: September 30, 2009, 10:30:09 PM »

1fixitman
Scared Monkey

Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

Was any of the above proven true or untrue? I still don't think MyMonkey said anything that would lead you to think she meant otherwise except saying she though Teresa and Ron had an unhealthy relation, which I, by the way, believe too. I have know a lot of men/boys that have an unhealthy relationship with their mothers, and they can never cut the ties, nor do they want to. The mother enables the son, gives him money, pets him, covers for him, and even turn them against their wife. I know, because I was married to such a man. And there was nothing incestuous about it, It was an unhealthy relationship period. Thank heavens he didn't have JAYNE tatooed across his chest. He would have probably had a big patch of skin removed from his chest before I divorced him.

Sometime you jump the gun really fast if anyone says anything about that side of the family. JMO

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1438 on: September 30, 2009, 10:38:22 PM »

Came across an old post today that might explain why Ron married Misty.
Maybe it was get married or be charged and labeled a SO.

http://www.zimbio.com/Misty+Croslin/articles/9/Haliegh+Cummings

snipped:

Estimates are that half of all children are violated by age 18, predominately by someone they know, and mostly by family members. More than 1/2 million are REPORTED violations.

Estimates are that sex offenders will violate 100-200 children before their 1st arrest. Most offenders may be in your homes and NOT on the Internet. Teaching children about good touch and strangers have not lessened violations. Children need to be taught how to protect themselves using many different scenarios.

1. Persons who most often harm or kill children are their families. Typically, police look at the last person who saw the girl alive - Misty.

2. What is Ronald Lemyles Cummings thinking? He’s 25 and his paramour is a minor child. In FL, he could be labeled a sex offender (minor child and he’s more than 3 years older according to Jimmy Ryce law). Should anyone trust his decision making

2 4 1
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: September 30, 2009, 10:45:32 PM »

I know, I was just clearing it up for myself. 

I can say one more thing about T Neves' on screen southern belle demeanor. Sure, in the south we were taught to say Yes, Mam and Yes Sir, and even when we were older we would address someone as adult that were older than ourselves as Miss Nancy or even Miss Grace. I don't think the term fits in this case. And I don't think it come with respect. It is almost feined sarcasm and pretense. IMO.

If Teresa has been a LE dispatcher she has learned to speak up, forcefully when necessary, and project herself and her thoughts. She should be able to form quick answers and not babble around with the "I don't know, Mizz Nancy." I can assure she does not talk to her coworkers or  to complaintants on the telephone in that tone. It is all put on and fake. She wouldn't last a week if she did. IMO

I agree, Fanny. 

Seems the 'Mizz Nancy' from Ron, at first, was ok.  But his overusage of that got old real quick.  Especially in light of how we've heard Ron actually speaks around others.  As in the 911 call.  No use of Mizz there, toward the operator.  Every other word the F word.  As he continues to say Mizz to Nancy only, (that I've heard anyway), it does seem fake and insincere.  As tho he is pretended to be polite, yet being sarcastic while doing so.   And Nancy just seems to eat it up.

Coming from TN tho, toward Nancy??     As you've said Fanny, it's a southern thing, taught children, to show respect toward someone older than themself.  TN is a far cry older than Nancy.  For her to say that seems awkward and fake. 

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.