April 19, 2024, 06:10:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449153 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: September 30, 2009, 10:47:34 PM »

The poster that posted that TN sister, Hope's mother, Katrina Sykes Belcher's daddy was married to his mother at one time, or something to that effect. 
1fixitman
Scared Monkey

Well, that makes no sense either. I am sure Crystal would know if Haleigh was hers, and besides, I think Haliegh resembles Crystal very much. As far as your post, I am totally lost. 

I did not put too much stock in it FM. There are pics on the net of Crystal after she had HaLeigh in bed, holding HaLeigh.

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5881.msg926447#msg926447

Was any of the above proven true or untrue? I still don't think MyMonkey said anything that would lead you to think she meant otherwise except saying she though Teresa and Ron had an unhealthy relation, which I, by the way, believe too. I have know a lot of men/boys that have an unhealthy relationship with their mothers, and they can never cut the ties, nor do they want to. The mother enables the son, gives him money, pets him, covers for him, and even turn them against their wife. I know, because I was married to such a man. And there was nothing incestuous about it, It was an unhealthy relationship period. Thank heavens he didn't have JAYNE tatooed across his chest. He would have probably had a big patch of skin removed from his chest before I divorced him.

Sometime you jump the gun really fast if anyone says anything about that side of the family. JMO

Well Fanny Mae, I think that you are jumping and have jumped the gun. I responded to MyMonkeys post, thank you.

And  by the way the only side I have choosen is HaLeigh's and the truth.  Not my opinion, my thoughts etc., because I am well aware that I don't know any of these people.

The only judgement that I do have and I do post is that all and I do mean all failed HaLeigh. tmo

But I don't and won't put in black and white that I know what either one of those individuals feel or are guilty of, for the simple fact that I don't know that to be fact.

Some can sit behind a keyboard and say what they will or may, but I have to answer to my Maker and that helps to constrain me. 

You have your opinion and you are entitled to it, but it does not mean its right. And you are definitely not right when it comes to me.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1441 on: September 30, 2009, 10:50:45 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Stop the fake stuff and let the chips fall where they may.  You make me ill.

I thought I was the only one who thinks she is faking it.  I wonder IF they have checked this woman's home out to see if she has an isolated room that HaLeigh is being kept in.  You read about it every day.  Have they checked GGN and TN's home inside and out?  I do not trust the LE in that town.  It almost appears to  me the LE is not taking this as serious as they should.  (JMO)

the first night that tn was crying on ng (last week) i said i felt bad for er and my husband was making fun of herr saying boohoohooo you fake bish.... he also said that by looking at misty's eyes she knows exactly what happened and wants to confess but can't won't let herself... he is usually good with first instincts on people... just figured i'd offer that

I agree with you and your husband, Penny.  At first, I was sympathetic with TN, and felt bad for her too.  But as it went on, seemed a bit, errrmmm, too much.  And the eyes, yes.  As is said, the eyes are the window to the soul.  And what we see in Misty.  hmmm. 

It's hard at times for me to trust my first instincts.   Yet time after time, they have proved to be right.  Ya think I'd learn, eh?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1442 on: September 30, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »

I didn't mean to post and run, had to come back to say I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, MyMonkey.  Please don't stop posting.  I didn't realize that he had TERESA on his chest in big letters, and didn't really think you meant incestuous.  I just posted I didn't see it that way, but it's definitely unhealthy (and now I'd love to get a psychologist's opinion on what it could mean).  Anyway, don't stop posting because of me, please! an angelic monkey

I think I'd run the other way if my date showed me his chest with his momma's name tattooed on it.  If that doesn't scream "Momma's Boy" what does???

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »

I didn't mean to post and run, had to come back to say I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, MyMonkey.  Please don't stop posting.  I didn't realize that he had TERESA on his chest in big letters, and didn't really think you meant incestuous.  I just posted I didn't see it that way, but it's definitely unhealthy (and now I'd love to get a psychologist's opinion on what it could mean).  Anyway, don't stop posting because of me, please! an angelic monkey

I think I'd run the other way if my date showed me his chest with his momma's name tattooed on it.  If that doesn't scream "Momma's Boy" what does???

LOL....yep wierdo.......I wouldnt want a man with his mom's name tatooed like that on his chest, Im thinking abut getting my childrens name tatooed really small on my ankle but thats different......just wierd to me.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1444 on: September 30, 2009, 10:54:20 PM »

Sorry, I'm gonna say it.  TN, you are full of the brown stuff.  I don't believe you, at all.  You're hiding something and I'm willing to lay money on it you're protecting your boy.  SHAME on you.

Stop the fake stuff and let the chips fall where they may.  You make me ill.

I thought I was the only one who thinks she is faking it.  I wonder IF they have checked this woman's home out to see if she has an isolated room that HaLeigh is being kept in.  You read about it every day.  Have they checked GGN and TN's home inside and out?  I do not trust the LE in that town.  It almost appears to  me the LE is not taking this as serious as they should.  (JMO)

the first night that tn was crying on ng (last week) i said i felt bad for er and my husband was making fun of herr saying boohoohooo you fake bish.... he also said that by looking at misty's eyes she knows exactly what happened and wants to confess but can't won't let herself... he is usually good with first instincts on people... just figured i'd offer that
I very much believe he is right about this.......good insite...

Yes, I also agree. We are decieved, she has overplayed her hand. TN (last week) reminded me of Lucille Ball. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1445 on: September 30, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Wow.  :::looking around:::  It's been a while since I've been here.

It's really changed alot.  Some really really mean things are being said about a family of a missing child.  And that missing child sure looks to me like she loves that family.  There is no proof, (besides stastics not being very good) that this child is not alive.  I sure hope she doesn't find out one day what people have said about her family.  BOTH SIDES of her family.

I thought Scared Monkeys was originally co founded by Tim Miller. And I'll bet Mr. Miller would have a hard time reading here anymore. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: September 30, 2009, 10:55:29 PM »

Howdy Wyks,      boy am I sore today, I went to work though and made it through 8 hours,,,,,,I have bruises on top of bruises,,,,,,,stupid deer.........but my car has more bruises then I do.....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: September 30, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »

Quote from: mymonkey on Today at 08:08:37 PM
Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 08:02:25 PM
Quote from: O4Bull on Today at 08:00:03 PM
Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

Oh my, thats going a bit far! 

BUMPED

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: September 30, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »

I don't think Crystal would pretend to be Haleigh's mother.  That's pretty twisted to me, gosh how strange!  It's not like when you can fool a guy into thinking he's the daddy.  The mother actually has to carry the baby and give birth.  Kinda hard to miss that going on.  Crystal would have been treated better than they're treating Misty if she had that kinda leverage on them.  No way that's true. LOL

Makes you wonder what Misty knows about them though.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: September 30, 2009, 11:01:44 PM »

I know anything is possible and the swing keeps swinging.

I have from the beginning had my doubts about GrNeves and GGRSykes.  Something is definitely fishy and they both stink in my opinion.

Now..what about this thought.  Maybe Teresa kept a stash of drugs at Ron's...just because Ron is..the ...hmmm...(sarcasim of course) the tough buy, or so he makes it out like he is.  So therefore, everyone is afraid of Ron and they WOULDN'T DARE...GO STEAL THE DRUGS FROM HIS PLACE.

The gramas are definitely hiding something..furthermore,why is Teresa no longer working for the Sheriff's office....you don't lose a job because of surgery. 

Has TN really lost her job?  Can you point me in the direction where this info can be obtained.  TIA!

Sorry, I do not have a link.  But, I remember reading it posted somewhere and there was just that comment no link to back it up either.  If I come up with a link, I will definitely post it.

grama...the only place that I have read that TN is not working is here on Sm...maybe you read it here?

I am a bit behind, but I believe I heard TN say she has not been able to work while on NG the other night.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: September 30, 2009, 11:01:44 PM »

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

---------------------

I do remember reading this, thanks for posting it again, Heart!   Reading it back when, I remember thinking, oopsy, he must have meant 'Grandmother' of Haleigh.... Cuz Katrina's sister is TN, the grandmother.   I still think it's a typo.   IMO, Haleigh is the spitting image of Crystal.  Dunno, just my thoughts on it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: September 30, 2009, 11:03:28 PM »

It's really changed alot.  Some really really mean things are being said about a family of a missing child.  And that missing child sure looks to me like she loves that family.  There is no proof, (besides stastics not being very good) that this child is not alive.  I sure hope she doesn't find out one day what people have said about her family.  BOTH SIDES of her family.

I thought Scared Monkeys was originally co founded by Tim Miller. And I'll bet Mr. Miller would have a hard time reading here anymore. 

Hi Thunder Bunny,
I don't remember seeing you before.  I think we're all just sick of the lying coming from the families and we're venting.  Sorry you're disappointed, but dropping in and saying something ugly won't  get you a big welcome band.

We've got a lot of nice, caring monkeys and judging us all from a few minutes popping in after you've been away so long is hardly fair.  We're not censored like the other websites in that we're allowed to voice our opinions, good and bad.  Thank God for free speech, and for Scared Monkeys.

Welcome to the cage.  We don't bite (too hard)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: September 30, 2009, 11:03:50 PM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

Oh my, thats going a bit far!   
I've seen guys with "MOM" tattoos but it's odd if he has her first name.  I don't think there's inappropriateness though except maybe if they share drugs and stuff but not incestuous, if that's what you mean.
Well you did not make your post clear.  Plus we have already had one poster that came on and posted once or twice, in which in one of his post, he stated that he believed that TN was actually HaLeigh's mother.

Sorry....I will go back to my vine....seems like I always say the wrong thing...

MyMonkey- please don't lurk.  It's just a misunderstanding.  We all have them.  Sometimes we misread others' posts based on our individual life history/experiences.  That's when we should be asking for a clarification.  Your expression was just misread by a few other monkeys, who've had a different experience with it before. You're doing fine.  It happens sometimes because we don't personally know each other and every monkey's personality.  It can sometimes be easy to misunderstand. Don't let it bother you.  Wink

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: September 30, 2009, 11:04:22 PM »

You are wrong!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: September 30, 2009, 11:04:35 PM »

I believe Tim Miller himself has said some things that arent to good about Misty and Ronald, when it comes to a missing child and those responsible he doesnt hold his tounge........and when people say....I hate to think HaLeigh would read here one day....well that is really stretching things far....first...how do we know that these treads will even be around when HaLeigh is old enough to read here......I dont think a 6 year old would get on the internet and read SM......and her parents shouldnt let her.,....and there is so much out there being said about what is going on I dont think SM is the only place......also, do you think she would be happy to know that those that supposingly Love her so much .....like Misty.....is lying and wont go down to LE and talk to them when they ask her too......but she hides behind a lawyer and her granny and father stand behind this kind of behavior, even if Misty really didnt know anything about what happened to HaLeigh, then Im sure HaLeigh would appreciate her going and telling them again anything she could remember just to help in whatever way she could....Misty put herself in this hot seat....Ronald joined her there when he married her and thats just how it is....

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: September 30, 2009, 11:05:05 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Checking in to see if Haleigh was found yet and where Misty is tonight.  Back reading...Don't go so fast!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: September 30, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Checking in to see if Haleigh was found yet and where Misty is tonight.  Back reading...Don't go so fast!
Hey Ispy.....nope she hasnt been found yet....God Bless Her..........and Misty is back home with Ronald, there was no fight between them, that was just a Art Harris moment.....not true........and so...read on...we will be here when you catch up....at least I will try to be.,...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: September 30, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »

The poster that posted that TN sister, Hope's mother, Katrina Sykes Belcher's daddy was married to his mother at one time, or something to that effect. 
1fixitman
Scared Monkey

Well, that makes no sense either. I am sure Crystal would know if Haleigh was hers, and besides, I think Haliegh resembles Crystal very much. As far as your post, I am totally lost. 

I did not put too much stock in it FM. There are pics on the net of Crystal after she had HaLeigh in bed, holding HaLeigh.

Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

Was any of the above proven true or untrue? I still don't think MyMonkey said anything that would lead you to think she meant otherwise except saying she though Teresa and Ron had an unhealthy relation, which I, by the way, believe too. I have know a lot of men/boys that have an unhealthy relationship with their mothers, and they can never cut the ties, nor do they want to. The mother enables the son, gives him money, pets him, covers for him, and even turn them against their wife. I know, because I was married to such a man. And there was nothing incestuous about it, It was an unhealthy relationship period. Thank heavens he didn't have JAYNE tatooed across his chest. He would have probably had a big patch of skin removed from his chest before I divorced him.

Sometime you jump the gun really fast if anyone says anything about that side of the family. JMO

Well Fanny Mae, I think that you are jumping and have jumped the gun. I responded to MyMonkeys post, thank you.

And  by the way the only side I have choosen is HaLeigh's and the truth.  Not my opinion, my thoughts etc., because I am well aware that I don't know any of these people.

The only judgement that I do have and I do post is that all and I do mean all failed HaLeigh. tmo

But I don't and won't put in black and white that I know what either one of those individuals feel or are guilty of, for the simple fact that I don't know that to be fact.

Some can sit behind a keyboard and say what they will or may, but I have to answer to my Maker and that helps to constrain me. 

You have your opinion and you are entitled to it, but it does not mean its right. And you are definitely not right when it comes to me.

Yes, by coming back to her and telling her she didn't make her post clear. And that someone had come on the threads with some rumors about Haleigh and TN. When someone asked about the information you posted that stuff about some guy who's mothers oldest son was married to a sister who was once married to........Nevermind

The point being, MYMONKEY has apoligized for nothing she had to feel sorry about, said she was going off by herself, and you said nothing. I feel that her feelings were hurt, and I see no necessity in hurting someone's feelings and making her feel she said something wrong. And I feel bad about her feeling that way.

So as far as me jumping the gun first, just because you are here all the time doesn't give you the right to unnecessarily hurt someone else's feelings because she said something you misunderstood to begin with. I hope you will be big enough to apologize to her if she comes back tomorrow.

And to make my position abundantly clear, I believe Ron, Misty, T Neves and probably GGM Sikes know what is going on and what has happened. I waited a very long time to form my opinion, so I read instead of posting. That doesn't mean I don't know what is going on in the case, and what position the posters are leaning. Please don't insult my intelligence with that.

Now I would like to continue posting about Haleigh, and how sad it is going to be when she is found, if ever.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: September 30, 2009, 11:13:46 PM »

Hey there, ISpy. I just got caught up myself. No news today to speak of.

So sad.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1459 on: September 30, 2009, 11:14:29 PM »

Oh I've been here o4bull.  Just lurking.  Wishing they'd find Haleigh.
But I hadn't stopped by for maybe two weeks to lurk until tonight.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.