April 19, 2024, 07:15:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449155 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1480 on: September 30, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »

OFB...you did not owe me apology, and thank you for defending me...Fanny Mae thank you also for defending me,I did feel like I was in front of the firing squad there for a minute. I have put on my Big Girl Pants and will just let this roll off my back, so with that said I pray that none of these two families are to blame for the disappearance of Haleigh and she is returned safely.I have swung off my vine now back to the cage.

Glad you are back mymonkey........I never saw anything inapropriate about your post and in fact many monkeys have posted that exact sentiment since we first saw that humongous tat on his chest and witnessed the enabling and dysfunction in that family.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: September 30, 2009, 11:36:54 PM »

OFB...you did not owe me apology, and thank you for defending me...Fanny Mae thank you also for defending me,I did feel like I was in front of the firing squad there for a minute. I have put on my Big Girl Pants and will just let this roll off my back, so with that said I pray that none of these two families are to blame for the disappearance of Haleigh and she is returned safely.I have swung off my vine now back to the cage.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1482 on: September 30, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Checking in to see if Haleigh was found yet and where Misty is tonight.  Back reading...Don't go so fast!
Hey Ispy.....nope she hasnt been found yet....God Bless Her..........and Misty is back home with Ronald, there was no fight between them, that was just a Art Harris moment.....not true........and so...read on...we will be here when you catch up....at least I will try to be.,...

We sure need a scam cam in front of their house. 
Monkey Devil!

D@mn I forgot about the cam in front of the A's house........boy, those were the good ole days weren't thay

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: September 30, 2009, 11:38:03 PM »

Welcome back,MyMonkey!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1484 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »

Wow.  :::looking around:::  It's been a while since I've been here.

It's really changed alot.  Some really really mean things are being said about a family of a missing child.  And that missing child sure looks to me like she loves that family.  There is no proof, (besides stastics not being very good) that this child is not alive.  I sure hope she doesn't find out one day what people have said about her family.  BOTH SIDES of her family.

I thought Scared Monkeys was originally co founded by Tim Miller. And I'll bet Mr. Miller would have a hard time reading here anymore. 

Where on earth did you get the idea that Tim Miller co-founded Scared Monkeys?  Absolutely untrue.  Although RED has had a friendship and has worked with Tim Miller on some cases, Tim Miller and Equusearch have absolutely nothing to do with the founding of Scared Monkeys nor the administration of Scared Monkeys.

Thanks Klaas for clearing that up, I thought for sure that was the case. 

[
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:40 PM »

ISpy,
your post was well put, I respect that you are a fact-based poster.  You bring a lot of thought provoking posts to the table.  Thanks for saying it so well.

Thanks, O4Bull!  I do get a tad opinionated at times, though.   

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1487 on: September 30, 2009, 11:40:34 PM »

It's really changed alot.  Some really really mean things are being said about a family of a missing child.  And that missing child sure looks to me like she loves that family.  There is no proof, (besides stastics not being very good) that this child is not alive.  I sure hope she doesn't find out one day what people have said about her family.  BOTH SIDES of her family.

I thought Scared Monkeys was originally co founded by Tim Miller. And I'll bet Mr. Miller would have a hard time reading here anymore. 

No offense, Thunder Bunny, but if I were a kidnapped (I use that term very loosely in this case) 6-yr-old, I wouldn't feel very loved that my dad and his girlfriend: are too busy getting married to look for me; can't even accurately describe what I'm wearing or where I was even sleeping; moved out of my house; have repeatedly lied to LE and TES Tim Miller who came to search for me; and went on vacation.  How exactly does any of this help me...the missing 6-yr-old?  You know, with my breathing problems and medical condition, I really need my dad and mom to find me because I really need my breathing machine and medicine (especially here in FL).
Having said that, I discuss facts.  You won't find me making fun of the way family members look, talk, dress, or their homes.  Do I believe Ron, Misty, TN, or G-ma Sikes?  No, I don't, but not because of their appearance, their address, where they came from, or where there extended family live.  JMO     

Yes, very very good post.  Smile  That's what I was talking about.  There's ton of things I probably wouldn't do, (although I can not state that as fact because I have never had a missing child) and a ton of things that I cannot understand.  Just look back and read the last few pages. THAT is what I'm talking about. Very sad.  And again, I HAVE been here.  Just not posting.  Just reading.  Nothing to contribute. No new links, no new ideas.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1488 on: September 30, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »

Howdy Wyks,      boy am I sore today, I went to work though and made it through 8 hours,,,,,,I have bruises on top of bruises,,,,,,,stupid deer.........but my car has more bruises then I do.....lol

Hey HH!  Puts some soft, cushy pillows around you.  There ya go!   

I am amazed that you went and worked 8 hours today!    

Will you pleeeeeeease take care of you?   

<mutters.. still think she hit her head harder than she thinks> 

I heard that...lol.........but yea....Im gonna sleep in tomorrow and rest before I try work again....you were right about being sore the nect day.....I hope the deer feels even worse then I do...lol

Oooops!   

Well good then, am glad to hear that you are gonna take it easy tomorrow. 

And yeah, lol, bet in it's next life, that deer won't be trying to leap across moving vehicles. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: September 30, 2009, 11:44:08 PM »

No offense, Thunder Bunny, but if I were a kidnapped (I use that term very loosely in this case) 6-yr-old, I wouldn't feel very loved that my dad and his girlfriend: are too busy getting married to look for me; can't even accurately describe what I'm wearing or where I was even sleeping; moved out of my house; have repeatedly lied to LE and TES Tim Miller who came to search for me; and went on vacation.  How exactly does any of this help me...the missing 6-yr-old?  You know, with my breathing problems and medical condition, I really need my dad and mom to find me because I really need my breathing machine and medicine (especially here in FL).
Having said that, I discuss facts.  You won't find me making fun of the way family members look, talk, dress, or their homes.  Do I believe Ron, Misty, TN, or G-ma Sikes?  No, I don't, but not because of their appearance, their address, where they came from, or where there extended family live.  JMO     
Excellent Post,  I Spy   

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: September 30, 2009, 11:44:09 PM »

Yes, very very good post.  Smile  That's what I was talking about.  There's ton of things I probably wouldn't do, (although I can not state that as fact because I have never had a missing child) and a ton of things that I cannot understand.  Just look back and read the last few pages. THAT is what I'm talking about. Very sad.  And again, I HAVE been here.  Just not posting.  Just reading.  Nothing to contribute. No new links, no new ideas.

But tonight you decided it was time to tell us how to run Scared Monkeys and even incorrectly assume we were co-founded somehow by Tim Miller? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: September 30, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

Hello, everyone!  Checking in to see if Haleigh was found yet and where Misty is tonight.  Back reading...Don't go so fast!
Hey Ispy.....nope she hasnt been found yet....God Bless Her..........and Misty is back home with Ronald, there was no fight between them, that was just a Art Harris moment.....not true........and so...read on...we will be here when you catch up....at least I will try to be.,...

Monkey Devil!

D@mn I forgot about the cam in front of the A's house........boy, those were the good ole days weren't thay

Then maybe we would know for ourselves if Mr Cummings threw Mrs Cummings' female apparel out the front door and into the street. And if Mr Cummings really did run after Mrs Cummings to beg her to come back. And we wouldn't have to depend on AH and his semi and non factual accounts. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: September 30, 2009, 11:44:40 PM »

Well then your only purpose here was to slap hands...???

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: September 30, 2009, 11:45:33 PM »

Sadly there really is nothing new except the pressure on Misty from outside sources, but I DO believe she wasn't at home that night and I'm sure that you would never leave a small child alone by themselves or agree that is a good thing........no one should even for one minute leave their child alone anywhere even if it's just to step outside and they locked the door to ensure they were safe-wouldn't you agree that is irresponsible at best and criminal at worst????????

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1494 on: September 30, 2009, 11:46:03 PM »

MyMonkey,
So glad you changed your mind  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 30, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »

I'm wondering if a couple of forums have dried up and blown away 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 30, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »

Way to go, Mymonkey, I like your style!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: September 30, 2009, 11:50:17 PM »

me too......goodness gracious...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: September 30, 2009, 11:50:28 PM »

O/T  I spent many a night/early morning in front of that Anthony cam.  I felt sorry for their neighbors, between Cindy/George/Lee provoking protestors and all the lighting and noise all the time.  What a major disruption to innocent bystanders.

Forecast for the Day:
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 30, 2009, 11:51:38 PM »

Definitely looks that way doesn't it Yet SM is still thriving, and has the mmost insighful, provoking post IMO

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.