March 28, 2024, 02:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 448300 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: October 01, 2009, 08:17:10 AM »

I have lurked here for years. Finally registered in January. I feel like I know you guys, and I want you to know how much I enjoy your insights, your camaraderie, and your concern for victims. Wyks, this is the best suggestion I've seen in many a day. Get rid of that rude, arrogant bobble-head and put Mike Brooks in her place. -Sailcat

Hi Sailcat, and welcome!      Glad you've decided to join in! 

It's such a nice program when Mike is subbing for NG, IMO.   Wish the producers of the show would consider him as a replacement. 

Morning Monkeys & guests,

ITA - I <3 Mike Brooks too and think Jean Kasaris (sp) would also make a fine replacement for Miss Nancy, although she is at times wrong about some of the info she reports (as most reporters do) and is kind of soft-spoken.

Back to catching up. Maybe now with Misty home and Mama C on her way, we will get some new news & Haleigh will be found.

NCSunny

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: October 01, 2009, 08:27:52 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Misty Croslin Home, Still Won`t Talk to Police

Aired September 30, 2009

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/30/ng.01.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1562 on: October 01, 2009, 08:32:58 AM »

O.T.

Good Morning Monkeys,

Did Dorothy Annette Sykes guaduate from High School? (maiden name, I forgot!)
Did Teresa Ann Squires guaduate from High School?
Did Ronald Cummings guaduate from High School?

TN's smirk on her face that she knew where Misty was, TN and RC have the same smirk!  I wonder if education has something to do with the attitudes of the players. Thank-you if anyone knows of anyone guaduated H.S.. Sykes and TN had kids at a very young age and just curious if they guaduated.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: October 01, 2009, 08:42:41 AM »

Teresa doesn't give me the creeps as much as I just want to slap the crap out of her every time she says "Miss Nancy".  Yeah, like they talk like that at home.  She probably wants to say "Listen Biotch, I can't make the slut talk" so get off my azz with that question.  Biotch, please???

LOL  and also she wants to say, look woman, my son is my heart and I have had him a long time and Im not gonna turn on him no matter what he has done so shut up biotch, you aint gettin nothin outta me.....

Makes me wonder just why Ronald has Teresa's name above his heart.....I smell a unhealthy relationship between these two.

ITA - I always thought there was something very hinky or creepy about that when I first saw it. Does make you wonder, doesn't it?? 

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: October 01, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »

"T" appeared to be stoned or on meds, feeling no pain, maybe, two sheet to the wind. IMO.

N.G. should halt that bunk of Miss Nancy, she is an educated woman and T.N. demeans her with the Miss Nancy, it is not polite

it is degrading, it sounds like Grace should have a kerchief and a feather duster, and that isn't the case, she is accomplished

attorney, writer and TV host. I don't stick up for NG often,Grace should correct her.
I don't like that Miz Nancy bs either, it is ridiculous, and I would ask her not to call me that 

This is totally O/T but here goes...I am originally from Mich. When I moved here, I was amazed at how many kids around here use that phrase "Miss whatever'.  I personally find it annoying, but not as annoying as a neighbour I had that insisted on her kids calling me that. I spent many days explaining to her it made me feel uncomfortable, she finally negotiated, but with the understanding that her kids would not call me by my first name, they were to refer to me as 'Auntie' or 'Aunt', which to me was even worse.

Glad to say as sweet as those kids were (all 6 and ll boys), I no longer live beside them. 

NCSunny

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1565 on: October 01, 2009, 09:25:14 AM »

"T" appeared to be stoned or on meds, feeling no pain, maybe, two sheet to the wind. IMO.

N.G. should halt that bunk of Miss Nancy, she is an educated woman and T.N. demeans her with the Miss Nancy, it is not polite

it is degrading, it sounds like Grace should have a kerchief and a feather duster, and that isn't the case, she is accomplished

attorney, writer and TV host. I don't stick up for NG often,Grace should correct her.
I don't like that Miz Nancy bs either, it is ridiculous, and I would ask her not to call me that 

This is totally O/T but here goes...I am originally from Mich. When I moved here, I was amazed at how many kids around here use that phrase "Miss whatever'.  I personally find it annoying, but not as annoying as a neighbour I had that insisted on her kids calling me that. I spent many days explaining to her it made me feel uncomfortable, she finally negotiated, but with the understanding that her kids would not call me by my first name, they were to refer to me as 'Auntie' or 'Aunt', which to me was even worse.

Glad to say as sweet as those kids were (all 6 and ll boys), I no longer live beside them. 

Teresa is in full control of  N.G. with "Mizz Nancy".  T.N. controls her from the very beginning of the interview, when the
first word from T.N. is "Mizz Nancy", she is in control, not respect, not courtesy, it is all about control. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: October 01, 2009, 09:36:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

I've been quickly scanning yesterday's posts and see that Misty's back in town, that TN is still defending her, that NG had nothing new to add to the case, that TJ probably is not going to be doing any more of these NG farces.  And we still don't know where Haleigh is.  Does that about sum it up?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1567 on: October 01, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »

Good Morning Everyone    It would be for the best if Misty, Ron and Teresa stay off of shows like Miz Nancys, all they do is lie, and keep digging the hole bigger, just like the Anthonys 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: October 01, 2009, 09:48:30 AM »

Good Morning Everyone    It would be for the best if Misty, Ron and Teresa stay off of shows like Miz Nancys, all they do is lie, and keep digging the hole bigger, just like the Anthonys 

It seems to me TN is becoming more self assured in interviews as time goes on.  It strikes me she is also cocky.   

Meanwhile, where is Haleigh?! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1569 on: October 01, 2009, 09:51:08 AM »

O.T.

Good Morning Monkeys,

Did Dorothy Annette Sykes guaduate from High School? (maiden name, I forgot!)
Did Teresa Ann Squires guaduate from High School?
Did Ronald Cummings guaduate from High School?

TN's smirk on her face that she knew where Misty was, TN and RC have the same smirk!  I wonder if education has something to do with the attitudes of the players. Thank-you if anyone knows of anyone guaduated H.S.. Sykes and TN had kids at a very young age and just curious if they guaduated.

Don't know about mom and gma but heard Ron dropped out in 9th grade....I have no link, just a local I've been talking too. So take it for what it's worth, but she has been right on many things the press got wrong.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: October 01, 2009, 09:54:56 AM »

This very southern girl has to defend the 'Miss' in front of a persons name.  I am 42 and still use that when showing respect.  It's just and informal way the southerners use intsead of addressing them by their last name.  I had someone ask me one time if "us" southerners were just too lazy or stupid that maybe we couldn't remember a last name!  Very OT, I know but we do have some very peculiar ways down here.  We don't mean harm only respect.  Hey everyone, find HaLeigh while I am at work and ya'll have a wonderful day.  What does bother me here?  The horrible, horrible, butchering of the English language with a Southern spin on it.  Example:  far =  as in "too far away" but noooo...Redneck translation  =Somebody drag Billy out of the far before all his hair is singed off. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: October 01, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »

It seems to me TN is becoming more self assured in interviews as time goes on.  It strikes me she is also cocky.   

Cocky like her son 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: October 01, 2009, 10:02:29 AM »

This very southern girl has to defend the 'Miss' in front of a persons name.  I am 42 and still use that when showing respect.  It's just and informal way the southerners use intsead of addressing them by their last name.  I had someone ask me one time if "us" southerners were just too lazy or stupid that maybe we couldn't remember a last name!  Very OT, I know but we do have some very peculiar ways down here.  We don't mean harm only respect.  Hey everyone, find HaLeigh while I am at work and ya'll have a wonderful day.  What does bother me here?  The horrible, horrible, butchering of the English language with a Southern spin on it.  Example:  far =  as in "too far away" but noooo...Redneck translation  =Somebody drag Billy out of the far before all his hair is singed off. 

Thanks for your take on the "Miss" - I was wondering if that is the case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: October 01, 2009, 10:06:25 AM »

Thanks, and I see what you are saying, but there is something about when Ron says it to Nancy, that bothers me. I'm all for respect, and I see that is, but for me personally I just hate it when someone says Mame or Miss to me, I don't know why 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1574 on: October 01, 2009, 10:07:07 AM »

I agree with you. Either Mrs. Last name or my first name is good with me. Sadly, I think the Aunt and Auntie thing is because so many kids have no really family connections so they try to make connections with anyone. I know my step daughter who did not know her dad until her early teens (mom did not even tell him!) does it alot. On her face book she has about seven or eight people listed as her "parents".

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1575 on: October 01, 2009, 10:10:18 AM »

Thanks, and I see what you are saying, but there is something about when Ron says it to Nancy, that bothers me. I'm all for respect, and I see that is, but for me personally I just hate it when someone says Mame or Miss to me, I don't know why 

When Ron and the crew says it is sounds like DIS respect to me.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1576 on: October 01, 2009, 10:36:30 AM »

When Ron and the crew says it is sounds like DIS respect to me.

ME too, because I detect sarcasm in it, and I was born and raised in the south and my kids say ms Beth etc., but I don't address people my age or even slightly older that way. If I called someone close to my age or just a bit older that way, they would take it as sarcasm.......just my 2c.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: October 01, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »

In my area this is the way alot of parents of small children talk.  The teachers and the daycare workers have the kids call them Miss Whatever and the parents begin to pick it up and have their children refer to everyone as Miss whomever I am dealing with that I only know the first name.  Sounds normal to me coming from a parent and grandparent with a 5 yr old. jmo
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1578 on: October 01, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »

T.N. attitude is "Catch me, catch me, if you can".  She has the same smirk as her son, boy, I'm telling you, she is cocky, because, of all the lawyers.  We need to find John Neves, new bride, and ask her questions. John Neves is the second husband, betcha the new wife may have a few guesses!  There is a way around everything in life, just need to be clever. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1579 on: October 01, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!! It's October 1st, where's Haleigh?????

Thanks Brandi!!!!!! love the new avi and thanks for your well wishes for my weekend trip!!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.