March 29, 2024, 04:48:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 448317 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1700 on: October 01, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »

Anybody know what a "phishing link " is?? I just got an email from a someone that a former SM member is sending fake amils with my name and a phishing link. What the heck is that ?

So, anyone that gets an email from me, verify first here 

Phishing is a way to attempt to gain access to personal information!

Oh well, my life is an open book anyway..........weird though

How do you know when you are getting a Phishing e-mail? Son is not home to tell me.

I have no clue........someone just emailed me and told me what was going on, but I read your request and just emailed you (it's really me  )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: October 01, 2009, 06:19:22 PM »

Mark Klaas used the word enabler to describe Ron didn't he ?  And he said something like that in regards to Ron's family. I would use a diffferent word.
Teresa with her little story about Misty's Lawyer was a farce. She hasn't had the lawyer the entire six or seven months, and she did go and speak nonsense to LE when she would go there. Then she got the lawyer and it's still the same lies or new lies.
I must say that Lisa Croslin is as skinny as a stick and in that pix she was 38 ?
She is not in good health or shape and she has aged in dog years.
Mark Klaas most certainly said that last night on NG  I guess Lisa is a good example of what drugs do to a body 

Wonder why she is toothless too?

Meth is a terrible thing. Teeth go fast. JMO

looking at pics of Lisa reminds me of that faces of meth ad - have you seen it?  it is SO sad and such a horrible scourge on our country:

http://facesofmeth.us/main.htm

I'm hoping that Lisa gets help.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1702 on: October 01, 2009, 06:21:17 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I see another day is closing without Haleigh being found. It is just so sad.

IM...when you have time will you give me a call? TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: October 01, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »

I got it LOL....

NEVES: My personal opinion, that attorney should have made this trip six months ago, but I can`t tell that attorney how to do his job.

GRACE: But you can. I mean, she is with you. She is with you and Ronald at your home. You can. You and Ronald can talk to her.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, we can, and we have. But we cannot make her attorney do anything.

That's incorrect, for one can discuss what one would like to do with the attorney.  Such profound ignorance!  The atty is not a magic box; he is one to consult with.  Misty simply does not want to go to the LE, period.  She could do that with the aid and backup with the attorney.  Misty is using her lawyer as an excuse for not talking to LE, and remaining in her uncooperative status.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: October 01, 2009, 06:23:47 PM »

oh, for God's sakes.

hello!  anyone home?

Sorry JILL. I was here but I was busy. 

Waiting to see your four finger salute! 

no need to be sorry - I was responding to NG and her producer.  Totally clueless.  I cannot believe that they do not STOP and fix their errors, but they never do.  I guess it would change the rythm of the "show".

I agree! The show has become totally useless.  Just Bombshell, re-run videos, and non information. Besides the pandering.

I so wish Greta would go back to being an advocate for these cases. We get enough poliitcal stuff on Fox without her show doing all her political stories. The missing and the dead need some national attention to focus on them. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1705 on: October 01, 2009, 06:26:56 PM »

Anybody know what a "phishing link " is?? I just got an email from a someone that a former SM member is sending fake amils with my name and a phishing link. What the heck is that ?

So, anyone that gets an email from me, verify first here 

Phishing is a way to attempt to gain access to personal information!

Oh well, my life is an open book anyway..........weird though

How do you know when you are getting a Phishing e-mail? Son is not home to tell me.

I have no clue........someone just emailed me and told me what was going on, but I read your request and just emailed you (it's really me  )
Well, I would like to know what is going on, this is just ridiculous  There is no reason for the bashing going on, but this is no different then with Caylee's case, same thing, it is like somekind of war to see who is right with some people. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1706 on: October 01, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »

I got it LOL....

NEVES: My personal opinion, that attorney should have made this trip six months ago, but I can`t tell that attorney how to do his job.

GRACE: But you can. I mean, she is with you. She is with you and Ronald at your home. You can. You and Ronald can talk to her.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, we can, and we have. But we cannot make her attorney do anything.

That's incorrect, for one can discuss what one would like to do with the attorney.  Such profound ignorance!  The atty is not a magic box; he is one to consult with.  Misty simply does not want to go to the LE, period.  She could do that with the aid and backup with the attorney.  Misty is using her lawyer as an excuse for not talking to LE, and remaining in her uncooperative status.
Teresa appears to be quite a liar, and not very good at it 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: October 01, 2009, 06:34:27 PM »

I got it LOL....

No rose, I agree.

But to be fair, I have seen TN try to speak up on NG's show to answer fully when NG was cutting her off, sort of trying to put words in her mouth. And I saw TN appear to just give up trying to say what she wanted to say. But this was a while ago, not recently.

I bet most guests and panelists on her show deal with the same thing though.

I used to think the NG show was worth watching, I don't think so much anymore.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1708 on: October 01, 2009, 06:37:09 PM »

Amber Nicole Brooks babysat Haleigh and Junior for 3 1/2 years, according to Art Harris.
Why is there not one photo of Amber with the children?  I find that curious, hundreds of photos of the children not one
photo of Amber in a picture with them.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: October 01, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »

Mark Klaas used the word enabler to describe Ron didn't he ?  And he said something like that in regards to Ron's family. I would use a diffferent word.
Teresa with her little story about Misty's Lawyer was a farce. She hasn't had the lawyer the entire six or seven months, and she did go and speak nonsense to LE when she would go there. Then she got the lawyer and it's still the same lies or new lies.
I must say that Lisa Croslin is as skinny as a stick and in that pix she was 38 ?
She is not in good health or shape and she has aged in dog years.
Mark Klaas most certainly said that last night on NG  I guess Lisa is a good example of what drugs do to a body 

Wonder why she is toothless too?

Meth is a terrible thing. Teeth go fast. JMO

looking at pics of Lisa reminds me of that faces of meth ad - have you seen it?  it is SO sad and such a horrible scourge on our country:

http://facesofmeth.us/main.htm

I'm hoping that Lisa gets help.

It's perfectly awful!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: October 01, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »

Here is another picture of Misty's dad:

Tell me thats not a monkey on his chest.....
It looks like praying hands to me but it looks like there is something in the middle of the hand....can anybody zoom that for me pleeze????

I just did. IMO that image has been doctored. See the box around the tattoo?

It has been photoshopped, I really believe. Also looks like a tattoo has been digitally removed from the left side.

I have no idea why anyone would do this.

omg you are so right about the box.... also these are the same praying hands on dukes (the dead friend/possible relative) of the croslin clan... and tim was supposed to get that tattoo acording to myspace...why would someone doctor this pic?... now that i think about this i want to say possibly that he had a cartoon character there... reason i say that is a while back i asked for this pic because i had my suspicions of a poster being lisa croslin... i can't even remember their screen name or what cartoon it refrenced but i could have sworn that either lisa or hank had this cartoon tattooed in this pic ... but then when i got the pic there was no cartoon tattoo and i was really confused.... just saying
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1711 on: October 01, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

Well, I would like to know what is going on, this is just ridiculous  There is no reason for the bashing going on, but this is no different then with Caylee's case, same thing, it is like somekind of war to see who is right with some people. 
[/quote]

I agree No Rose, I just made this type of comment on Lindsey's thread
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: October 01, 2009, 06:47:34 PM »

Here is another picture of Misty's dad:

Tell me thats not a monkey on his chest.....
It looks like praying hands to me but it looks like there is something in the middle of the hand....can anybody zoom that for me pleeze????

I just did. IMO that image has been doctored. See the box around the tattoo?

It has been photoshopped, I really believe. Also looks like a tattoo has been digitally removed from the left side.

I have no idea why anyone would do this.

This picture was taken from Misty's MySpace page when she had made it public. It is original from her page, so unless Misty or another Croslin edited I have no idea why it would be altered.
maven do you by any chance have any other pics from her myspace that show a tattoo on either lisa or hank of some cartoon character (i can't remember which) TIA
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: October 01, 2009, 06:49:07 PM »

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: October 01, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »

I got it LOL....

No rose, I agree.

But to be fair, I have seen TN try to speak up on NG's show to answer fully when NG was cutting her off, sort of trying to put words in her mouth. And I saw TN appear to just give up trying to say what she wanted to say. But this was a while ago, not recently.

Like I said last night, there has never been a shred of information given by any of these people  while they were on Nancy's show. It is just an hour wasted out of our lives.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: October 01, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

Don't worry about it.  The less you say here about that stuff, the better.  Why give them attention and allow Haleigh's thread to be disrupted?   JMHO  Haleigh is what it's all about.   an angelic monkey   

Editing my own post to take myself out of  the post box...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1716 on: October 01, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »

Isn't tonight the night NG is to have Ron and Misty on? Hope someone gives a commentary if it is new. I don't get NG on my tv. Probably just reruns of old interviews.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: October 01, 2009, 07:01:29 PM »

okay, I'm outta here for a bit.

Gotta go talk to CBB about getting that middle finger installed on my witchy.

See you all later!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: October 01, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »

I got it LOL....

No rose, I agree.

Like I said last night, there has never been a shred of information given by any of these people  while they were on Nancy's show. It is just an hour wasted out of our lives.
not totally a waste at least we're all up to date on the twins 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1719 on: October 01, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

Muffy - you are sooooo right!  Thanks!   

Was HLN on yet?  Did TJ say anything?  Am so lost without my cable! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.