April 25, 2024, 12:41:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449298 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1900 on: October 02, 2009, 01:17:57 AM »

I may be the last person posting on the Haleigh thread to find out about this.. but maybe not.  lol  So just gonna post this link for those interested...

Speech reversals for the Haleigh case:

(if you don't know what 'speech reversal' is, just click on HOME for the definition, then back on 'examples' and then on Haleigh's case.) 

There's 3 pages done so far, for this case.  Here's just a snip that got me hooked.  lol

"The speech reversals from Misty Croslin-Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not knowing who abducted Haleigh Cummings as well as not having anything personally to do with her disappearance."

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_037.htm

Thanks Wkys...I took a look, but it is more than my old brain can figure out tonight. Maybe tomorrow I can make some sense out of it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1901 on: October 02, 2009, 01:18:20 AM »

I may be the last person posting on the Haleigh thread to find out about this.. but maybe not.  lol  So just gonna post this link for those interested...

(if you don't know what 'speech reversal' is, just click on HOME for the definition, then back on 'examples' and then on Haleigh's case.) 

There's 3 pages done so far, for this case.  Here's just a snip that got me hooked.  lol

"The speech reversals from Misty Croslin-Cummings and Ronald Cummings appear to indicate that they are being truthful in not knowing who abducted Haleigh Cummings as well as not having anything personally to do with her disappearance."

Looks like hokus-pokus to me.

From wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech

"Most academics in the field of linguistics have not paid attention to Oates' work,[6] and it has been called a pseudoscience.[1][2] For the most part, universities and research institutes have refused to test Oates' theories because of a lack of theoretical basis to make his predictions even worth testing, and the fact that many of his claims are untestable,[7][3][2] but one of the few scientific experiments to evaluate Oates' claims did not support his findings.[6] Others have criticized "reverse speech" as lacking a rigorous methodology and not being informed by an understanding of issues in linguistics,[2] and characterized Oates as "more interested in making a profit than educating others," pointing out the large amount of merchandise and services his website sells."

Just want to try to be objective here. Wink

Yep, kinda hard to be all scientific when dealing with the unconscious mind.  And yep, it's good to look at all angles of this.  I like that we can listen to what's been said, then what's supposedly being said backwards, at the same time we are forward speaking.  Then we can make up our own minds if that's what we hear....... or not.   

I've listened in the past to Mr. Oates.  And all I can say is that his findings on little children, too small yet to even have a vocabulary as we know it, 'baby talk' in reverse sends chills down my spine.  Cuz very clearly there are words spoken which can be heard.  I've seen Mr. Oates do this with a child, on tv, and it's mind-boggling to say the least. 

There are other things in the world which cannot be explained, or scientifically 'proven'.  IMO, doesn't mean that they aren't true, or are hocus-pocus.  Just means they are not admissible in court.  lol

Still and all tho... an alternate thing to listen to than a bunch of hooey from the rumor-mills in this case at the moment.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1902 on: October 02, 2009, 01:24:56 AM »

You can tell the moon is getting full.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:24 AM »

Looks like hokus-pokus to me.

From wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_speech

"Most academics in the field of linguistics have not paid attention to Oates' work,[6] and it has been called a pseudoscience.[1][2] For the most part, universities and research institutes have refused to test Oates' theories because of a lack of theoretical basis to make his predictions even worth testing, and the fact that many of his claims are untestable,[7][3][2] but one of the few scientific experiments to evaluate Oates' claims did not support his findings.[6] Others have criticized "reverse speech" as lacking a rigorous methodology and not being informed by an understanding of issues in linguistics,[2] and characterized Oates as "more interested in making a profit than educating others," pointing out the large amount of merchandise and services his website sells."

Just want to try to be objective here. Wink

Yep, kinda hard to be all scientific when dealing with the unconscious mind.  And yep, it's good to look at all angles of this.  I like that we can listen to what's been said, then what's supposedly being said backwards, at the same time we are forward speaking.  Then we can make up our own minds if that's what we hear....... or not.   

I've listened in the past to Mr. Oates.  And all I can say is that his findings on little children, too small yet to even have a vocabulary as we know it, 'baby talk' in reverse sends chills down my spine.  Cuz very clearly there are words spoken which can be heard.  I've seen Mr. Oates do this with a child, on tv, and it's mind-boggling to say the least. 

There are other things in the world which cannot be explained, or scientifically 'proven'.  IMO, doesn't mean that they aren't true, or are hocus-pocus.  Just means they are not admissible in court.  lol

Still and all tho... an alternate thing to listen to than a bunch of hooey from the rumor-mills in this case at the moment.  IMO. 

I agree. Interesting to read about anyway.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

And I very much agree with your last sentence which I bolded. LOL

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1904 on: October 02, 2009, 01:40:42 AM »

Yep, full moons are.. a good time to stay inside.  lol

Plus.. 'mercury retrograde' is still affecting things.  (google it).  lol  Mercury retrograde happens 3 times a year (this year, 4 times) during which time sends "communications, travel, appointments, mail and the www into a general snarlup." 

Ok, nuff of the weird and whacky from me for one night.   Monkey Devil!

And Brandi.. you're welcome!  lol

Nite all! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: October 02, 2009, 01:46:47 AM »

O/t but I asked earlier what happen to dolce because I haven't seen her n here in awhile and someone said that she had been banned cause she did not have twins. Can someone explain? She got got banned because she did not have twins I don't get it y ban someone because she did not have twins. I don't understand.

Luvmyboys - any reason why you are bringing this up in the Haleigh thread?  Can't you ask this question in Musing?  DOLCE WAS A FRAUD - she lied about the twins, lied about herself - made others believe in her and everything was a lie.  She was banned.  Ask again about Dolce and you will be banned too.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: October 02, 2009, 01:56:51 AM »

Omg. I was just asking a question. I did not know that was not aloud. The only reason I asked is because I wanted to know. I had no idea about her.  That is y I asked sorry for asking. Did not mean to make you threaten to bann me again for asking. I meant no harm. Just a simple question.for now on I will not ask or reply at all I will just read. Sorry
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1907 on: October 02, 2009, 03:38:34 AM »

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

WTH? There is some strange things going.....still confused. It must be a full moon, all the crazies are coming out of the woodwork!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 02, 2009, 03:42:37 AM »

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

WTH? There is some strange things going.....still confused. It must be a full moon, all the crazies are coming out of the woodwork!

Hi cartfly!

I looked over there for just a moment. Long enough to decide I think I'd be happier not reading it. LOL

O/T: I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg965423#msg965423

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1909 on: October 02, 2009, 03:45:26 AM »

Omg. I was just asking a question. I did not know that was not aloud. The only reason I asked is because I wanted to know. I had no idea about her.  That is y I asked sorry for asking. Did not mean to make you threaten to bann me again for asking. I meant no harm. Just a simple question.for now on I will not ask or reply at all I will just read. Sorry

If you are confused about what you can post or not post just go over to MONKEY MUSINGS and ask there. You can find out what is appropriate and what is not. Monkey musings is the place to talk about off topic (not case specific) subjects. This thread is meant to only talk about Haleigh and to keep the off topic stuff to a minimum. Look around on the main page and you can learn alot.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1910 on: October 02, 2009, 03:56:04 AM »

Hi cartfly!

I looked over there for just a moment. Long enough to decide I think I'd be happier not reading it. LOL

O/T: I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg965423#msg965423

Me too, just too deep for me to comprehend at this hour of the morning....

O/T: Thanks for my Halloween gear, I picked up the new one in your latest post!!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: October 02, 2009, 07:37:33 AM »

Don't we have enough demonic things going on in this case without adding?  ha ha!
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: October 02, 2009, 07:41:47 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!  Here's hoping today is the day there's a break in this case!

I've been trying all morning to get onto PCSO to see who got booked last evening after the apparent vehicle stop of the Croslins.  But can't seem to get access.

Checked Lisa's record in the Davidson jail and they have not updated her status, so don't know if she's still there.

And that's about all I have to contribute so far this a.m.  Oh well .....

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: October 02, 2009, 07:51:54 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Here you go Crimedontpay I didn't see anyone in there of interest but can't remember names from last night.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: October 02, 2009, 08:06:49 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Here you go Crimedontpay I didn't see anyone in there of interest but can't remember names from last night.

Thanks, Fatcat.  Nope no one there that matches up to Croslin buddies. 

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: October 02, 2009, 08:28:28 AM »

I wonder how LE is doing with checking out Misty's cell phone and the gps.  We have not heard anything on this since last week.  You'd think if they had something they would nail her asap. right?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: October 02, 2009, 08:41:59 AM »

I will probably get into trouble for this but here goes....
I just want to say that there have been plenty of snarky remarks made to me and about me on other forums by some members on this board...I could bring them over here to share them with the monkeys on here ..also, by bringing other comments from posters about sm posters, it does nothing but inflame people...why is this on the Haleigh thread? I thought that we weren't supposed to bring over here what is said about members on other places such as forums or twitter etc.... I am confused why this was brought here except to make some monkeys look bad and to inflame others....just my opinion of course...I never read over there so I would have never seen any of this but now I have seen it because a link to it was provided for all to see ...what is the reason for it to be here?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: October 02, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »

Good morning everyone....something told me to check in.  I only read the last 3 pages of tis thread so am I getting this correct that the scanner said that some or all of the Croslins were stopped for something?

Please let this be the day we finally get solid answers  an angelic monkey

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: October 02, 2009, 08:53:22 AM »

Good morning everyone....something told me to check in.  I only read the last 3 pages of tis thread so am I getting this correct that the scanner said that some or all of the Croslins were stopped for something?

Please let this be the day we finally get solid answers  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino, yes.  I did not hear what the officer said as he first called in to dispatch.  But he wanted a check run on five people.  Those five turned out to be Hank Croslin, Sr., Hank Croslin, Jr., a Bobby Wise (not sure of spelling of last name), a James Hall and an Ashley Webb.  Darla thought she heard the officer later say that he was headed to the jail with one while male. I didn't catch that.  Don't see any of those persons booked into jail, so not sure what might have happened.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: October 02, 2009, 09:08:17 AM »

Tenn. Sends Lisa Croslin Back To Fla.

Misty Cummings' Mother Extradited On Forgery Charges

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT October 1, 2009

A Tennessee court decided this week that Misty Cummings' mother, Lisa Croslin, will be returned to Florida after a warrant was issued for her arrest on charges of forgery.

Misty Cummings baby-sat Haleigh Cummings before the girl's disappearance in February.

Croslin is accused of stealing a check from her former Putnam County neighbor before she moved to Tennessee.

Hank Cummings Jr., Misty's brother, is accused of stealing a shovel from the same neighbor.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21174079/detail.html

Update and correction (somewhat)

Tenn. Sends Lisa Croslin Back To Fla.
Misty Cummings' Mother Extradited On Forgery Charges

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 am EDT October 2, 2009

A Tennessee court decided this week that Misty Cummings' mother, Lisa Croslin, will be returned to Florida after a warrant was issued for her arrest on charges of forgery.

Misty Cummings baby-sat Haleigh Cummings before the girl's disappearance in February.

Croslin is accused of stealing a check from her former Putnam County neighbor before she moved to Tennessee.

Hank Cummings Jr., Misty's brother, is accused of stealing a gun from the same neighbor.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21174079/detail.html

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.