April 23, 2024, 09:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449240 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1940 on: October 02, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »

Boy I even contradict myself in that post!  maybe I'm getting as crazy as them.
  Monkey Devil!  It's hard not too 

I think we will all need a little therapy after this. 
Between this case and Caylee and Lindsey   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: October 02, 2009, 10:12:50 AM »

Penny, I just was told about a site called  Hula.com...you can watch most programs for free in it's entirety...don't know if that would work for NG show..but I am watching/listening to the Castle show from last week as we speak...my favorite show but I fell asleep before it ended...so now I can re watch it...pretty cool actually!

s/b Hulu.com...not hula.com sorry...

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: October 02, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »

that is awesome, fatcat!  i love it Smile

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: October 02, 2009, 10:19:07 AM »

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

WTH? There is some strange things going.....still confused. It must be a full moon, all the crazies are coming out of the woodwork!

I will probably get into trouble for this but here goes....
I just want to say that there have been plenty of snarky remarks made to me and about me on other forums by some members on this board...I could bring them over here to share them with the monkeys on here ..also, by bringing other comments from posters about sm posters, it does nothing but inflame people...why is this on the Haleigh thread? I thought that we weren't supposed to bring over here what is said about members on other places such as forums or twitter etc.... I am confused why this was brought here except to make some monkeys look bad and to inflame others....just my opinion of course...I never read over there so I would have never seen any of this but now I have seen it because a link to it was provided for all to see ...what is the reason for it to be here?

Im going to drag these posts over to musings because Id like to say something.

me, too.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: October 02, 2009, 10:34:58 AM »

Each and every time this gets mention, it feeds the trolls.  I appreciate you all taking this away from Haleigh's thread and into musings  However you  didn't really need to quote that post again, because all it does is add on to the problems.   My advice is to stop giving these people ANY time or space here at Scared Monkeys.  Just put them on ignore.  I don't think it's much fun for them when they can't get a rise out of anyone.  Don't you see, you are giving them exactly what they want when you mention their site/posts on here and have discussion?    JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: October 02, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »

Tenn. Sends Lisa Croslin Back To Fla.

Misty Cummings' Mother Extradited On Forgery Charges

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT October 1, 2009

A Tennessee court decided this week that Misty Cummings' mother, Lisa Croslin, will be returned to Florida after a warrant was issued for her arrest on charges of forgery.

Misty Cummings baby-sat Haleigh Cummings before the girl's disappearance in February.

Croslin is accused of stealing a check from her former Putnam County neighbor before she moved to Tennessee.

Hank Cummings Jr., Misty's brother, is accused of stealing a shovel from the same neighbor.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21174079/detail.html

Update and correction (somewhat)

Tenn. Sends Lisa Croslin Back To Fla.
Misty Cummings' Mother Extradited On Forgery Charges

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT October 1, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 am EDT October 2, 2009

A Tennessee court decided this week that Misty Cummings' mother, Lisa Croslin, will be returned to Florida after a warrant was issued for her arrest on charges of forgery.

Misty Cummings baby-sat Haleigh Cummings before the girl's disappearance in February.

Croslin is accused of stealing a check from her former Putnam County neighbor before she moved to Tennessee.

Hank Cummings Jr., Misty's brother, is accused of stealing a gun from the same neighbor.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21174079/detail.html

Thanks Heart, I'm glad they fixed the shovel part, now if only they could get his name right. 

Darn Heart you had to take away my millionth and one theory on this case!  Crazy case.

I hear you fcl, I went to bed last night with all kinds of thoughts regarding that shovel.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1946 on: October 02, 2009, 10:38:37 AM »

Each and every time this gets mention, it feeds the trolls.  I appreciate you all taking this away from Haleigh's thread and into musings  However you  didn't really need to quote that post again, because all it does is add on to the problems.   My advice is to stop giving these people ANY time or space here at Scared Monkeys.  Just put them on ignore.  I don't think it's much fun for them when they can't get a rise out of anyone.  Don't you see, you are giving them exactly what they want when you mention their site/posts on here and have discussion?    JMHO
Thank-you
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: October 02, 2009, 10:40:10 AM »

Penny, I just was told about a site called  Hula.com...you can watch most programs for free in it's entirety...don't know if that would work for NG show..but I am watching/listening to the Castle show from last week as we speak...my favorite show but I fell asleep before it ended...so now I can re watch it...pretty cool actually!
sounds good but i asked for the transcripts because at work i have no speakers and at home my son spilt soda on my laptop so now no speakers there either... oh well i know we have had her transcripts on here b4 i just don't know where to get them
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: October 02, 2009, 10:42:17 AM »

Penny....I know that you asked for the transcripts..I was just throwing it out there about Hulu if others wanted to watch it again...
I am sure that the transcripts will show up somewhere on here...monkeys are really good at providing that kind of stuff....Heart! where are you ? lol

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: October 02, 2009, 10:42:39 AM »

I agree Muffy....now lets get this show on the road, lets move on to another thread, a brand new thread for HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings...................I just want to know where she is, Why she isnt at home where she belongs,.............. how much longer this craziness will go on over this beautiful missing girl...............I want to know the TRUTH, about Misty and where she was that night...............I want to know the TRUTH about whats up with the Croslins and why they have become a major interest to LE in Putnam......................I want to know why..All the people that had been in HaLeighs life every since she took her first breath have decided to stand behind the girl that they have only known for a short time and that was the one to last see HaLeigh......There is a piece to this puzzle that is just not being seen, something that when we do see it we will be like.. OMG we should have known that....................Im ready for something to break this case wide open and to find HaLeigh, God Bless Her!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1950 on: October 02, 2009, 10:45:51 AM »

I only venture into the Lindsay cage every now and then, that case-well I can't even get started on

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: October 02, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »

s/b Hulu.com...not hula.com sorry...

Morning Monkeys & guest,

Cookie, there is also a site called Joost ( http://www.joost.com/ ) where you can also watch movies & TV shows...they are both pretty good. I love the old Perry Masons & Twilight Zones.

On Joost I can catch any Dexters I miss 

Sorry mods for the o/t...back to the rafters to behave now. 

NCSunny

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: October 02, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »

I only venture into the Lindsay cage every now and then, that case-well I can't even get started on

I agree!!!! talk about confusion, twists, turns etc!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1953 on: October 02, 2009, 10:50:39 AM »

I agree!!!! talk about confusion, twists, turns etc!

Exactly..........all these missing kids and all the craziness surrounding them before they ever were missing make me sad, it's like they never had a chance and it never ends.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: October 02, 2009, 10:55:36 AM »

thanks Sunny! I will bookmark that site for future! xxxx

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1955 on: October 02, 2009, 10:56:20 AM »

Klassend: O/T

I'm not sure who to ask but I started a thread on the Beason family murders in Illinois in unsolved. On the 9th post, I posted a picture of the 3 children who died but it is not there anymore. Was it deleted for copyright or something? 

I'll take another look in a few minutes Cartfly.  I saw one post that has three children in it, but didn't count out the posts.  If there is a change to any post,  (besides total removal, which is rare), there is a notation of the mod or admin that did the change/modification/edit with the date.  So, if a mod or admin made a change, it would show at bottom.  If it was the news agency, I don't know.  Muffy

Edit: to add my remark to cartfly.  MB
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:10:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: October 02, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

There is a full moon this weekend get ready for a crazy ride in Palatka.  Maybe some truth will come to light this weekend.  We can hope and pray right?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: October 02, 2009, 10:58:51 AM »

O sweet rose, even after decades it never gets easier formally or informally dealing with these cases.   Its enough to make you one drink shy of a stooper, one brain cell short of a mental break, one second away from pulling out your hair & screaming from here to eastbumblefudge but then we snap back because we search for the truth, speak for victims that cannot & seek justice in their names.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: October 02, 2009, 11:00:49 AM »

I agree Muffy....now lets get this show on the road, lets move on to another thread, a brand new thread for HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings...................I just want to know where she is, Why she isnt at home where she belongs,.............. how much longer this craziness will go on over this beautiful missing girl...............I want to know the TRUTH, about Misty and where she was that night...............I want to know the TRUTH about whats up with the Croslins and why they have become a major interest to LE in Putnam......................I want to know why..All the people that had been in HaLeighs life every since she took her first breath have decided to stand behind the girl that they have only known for a short time and that was the one to last see HaLeigh......There is a piece to this puzzle that is just not being seen, something that when we do see it we will be like.. OMG we should have known that....................Im ready for something to break this case wide open and to find HaLeigh, God Bless Her!!!

Hear Hear I second that motion HH!  Could very well be a surprise in store for us or what many have suspected all along.  Either way let's get to the bottom of this for Haleigh.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: October 02, 2009, 11:01:26 AM »

There is a full moon this weekend get ready for a crazy ride in Palatka.  Maybe some truth will come to light this weekend.  We can hope and pray right?

Yes we can.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.