April 23, 2024, 05:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449250 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 26, 2009, 07:12:45 PM »

Crime-
I'm sitting on the front stoop smoking my legal ciggys! Could ya hurry up???? And I think all our other monkey friends are waiting, too!!

Well, I thought Ronnie was gonna give us a ride, but I've called him 20 times.....

CeCe-Don't go thinking you are getting out of this!  Go put on your short shorts, throw a little grease in your hair...and we will be over to pick u up!!!  Now come on....!

I've been waiting all day for the invitation.  Already got everything ready!  What can I bring?

"Sorry CeCe-was watching my Buckeyes beat Illinois!  What can u bring?  Hmmm....some wacky tobacky??  And lots of bubble gum.  And wear your 4 inch high heels with your beer tshirt and shorty shorts!  Oh..and $5 for dinner and beer!!  That should do it!!" 

(I tried to clean up the post, but probably made it worse!)

I'll have to do a run to find the wacky toabcky.  Do you have WBG's #?  But I did make brownies!
Let me dig in the sofa to see if I can get the money together for dinner & beer.  Thanks for the invite.  Can I wear my biker leather vest with the silver studs, or is that too dressy?  And are my red heels ok with my cut offs?

(I so hope I don't get banned, sorry)

I hope someone is taking a camera. We want pics. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

Geralso is supposed to have info on Haaleigh tonight.
I wonder if he will go and get into Ron's face ?
Hmmm, this could be an interesting program.

No, he'll let brother Craig do it....

You are so right, Fanny!  Every time I hear Geraldo call him "Brother Craig" I think of a priest!  It's kind of weird...."Here's Brother Craig with the report...."

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »

Wishing GR tells where TN was the early evening of Feb 9. She sent her mother over to "check on the kids". Any idea why she didn't go herself? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: September 26, 2009, 07:16:06 PM »

Crime-
I'm sitting on the front stoop smoking my legal ciggys! Could ya hurry up???? And I think all our other monkey friends are waiting, too!!

Well, I thought Ronnie was gonna give us a ride, but I've called him 20 times.....

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

CeCe-Don't go thinking you are getting out of this!  Go put on your short shorts, throw a little grease in your hair...and we will be over to pick u up!!!  Now come on....!

I've been waiting all day for the invitation.  Already got everything ready!  What can I bring?

Sawed-off shotgun? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »

Fanny!  We don't need a camera cuz we are coming to pick YOU up at about 9pm. And we don't want evidence! 

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »

Now Wyks....only with a concealed carry permit!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2009, 07:21:17 PM »

Geralso is supposed to have info on Haaleigh tonight.
I wonder if he will go and get into Ron's face ?
Hmmm, this could be an interesting program.

If only we could watch without having to see or hear Geraldo.   

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »

As much as I would love to see it, can't imagine TN or AS letting Geraldo anywhere near RC. Where is RC anywhay?

I think he knows exactly where Misty is. TN is just as controlling as RC. She wouldn't let her slip away w/o controlling the situation, I don't think. As far as Ron giving her money, lol (lots of luck) couldn't agree more. I get the feeling he is cheap and likes to spend other people's money, not his own.

As controlling as Ron seems, it's hard for me to believe that he is ok with Misty being gone.  And where did she get the money?  No way would he provide it.  JMHO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »

Fanny!  We don't need a camera cuz we are coming to pick YOU up at about 9pm. And we don't want evidence! 

Well he77! I'll hurry up and and lay on the bed and see if I can zip myself into my tightest jeans. Maybe I will be able to breathe right again by the time ya'll get here. I knew I saved that tube of French ((edit inappropriate))Red lipstick for some reason. I'll be waiting out front..... I'll be the one in the Harley t-shirt tied up like Casey. I'm practicing the ((edit inappropirate))as we speak.

Please God, find Haleigh.  an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 10:42:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: September 26, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »

Wishing GR tells where TN was the early evening of Feb 9. She sent her mother over to "check on the kids". Any idea why she didn't go herself? 

Dunno, Clarice.  Haven't heard anyone say anything about where TN was at that time. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: September 26, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »

Now Wyks....only with a concealed carry permit!!

oh darn... 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 26, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »

OT - AMBER ALERT - Kentucky - 13 yr old with 43 yr old male in red Silverado with Maine plates - could be heading anywhere from Maine to Florida - see pictures and information....
http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=7012

Saw that Mere.  Was blasting on the TV and for the life of me I could  not understand what they were saying so I had to find it on the internet to see who, what, where this happened.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #252 on: September 26, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »

Seahorse and Island Monkey,
Thank you both for the info.
I think that area should be searched too.
I wonder if LE has even had a look around there?

Very curious spot indeed.

Your welcome, dsntslp!

No color rose glasses posted PDM, excellent, you would have thought it was search already, but, Florida is huge.
I want to know if the Culprits can be charged with fraud, if it was proved, to have known the child's where abouts before the
searches?  I am curious how much money the searches have cost. I credit the good souls who sacrificed their family and friends
events to look for Haleigh, priceless.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2009, 07:33:40 PM »

For those of you wondering/praying etc. about the officer (papa1278) who crashed into the trees during that high speed chase the other night (scanner report).... back on duty today, must be ok.   

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: September 26, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »

I agree totally, Clarice, about Ron being cheap etc....and needing to know where she is.

But on a serious note, I just can't see Ron 'allowing' her to get away.  He's just not the type.  So I really do wonder if she is in police custody...but that seems far out to me, too.  I just can't figure this out.

One thing that makes sense is that maybe he WANTS her out of town because she is getting too yappy after the lie detector/voice analysis....or that he's worried that if she's around and the press keeps questioning her, she will crack and that would not be good for him.

I am baffled.  A couple days is one thing.  But she's been gone awhile, hasn't she?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: September 26, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »

Well he77! I'll hurry up and and lay on the bed and see if I can zip myself into my tightest jeans. Maybe I will be able to breathe right again by the time ya'll get here. I knew I saved that tube of French wh*re Red lipstick for some reason. I'll be waiting out front..... I'll be the one in the Harley t-shirt tied up like Casey. I'm practicing the slut strut as we speak.

Please God, find Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

Just try not to get 'picked up' by the wrong folks before your ride arrives, mmmkay?   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 26, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »

O/T

OK, maybe some monkey can help me understand this. I'm in the Detroit area, we just had a flash across the screen to tune to channel 16 with is HSN.com. Now in white letters over the show it's stating that A civil authority has issued a child abduction emergency for the following counties/areas Oakland, Monroe, Macomb, Wayne, Lenawee and Washteaw at 2:31 pm on Sep 26, 2009 effective until 8:20 pm.

That's it! What the heck does this mean?? It's not an Amber Alert, there are no details about any child missing. What is a child abduction emergency and why say a civil authority???

BooMonkey - looks like an Amber Alert for 2 children in your area:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/AMBER-ALERT-Police-Search-For-Two-Missing-Children/TwTUXD1WhUO00mkXXVRkOQ.cspx

AMBER ALERT: Police Search For Two Missing Children

Last Update: 6:22 pm 

(WXYZ) An Amber Alert has been issued for two young children in Shelby Township.

Please click here for information regarding this Amber Alert 

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/AMBER-ALERT-Police-Search-For-Two-Missing-Children/TwTUXD1WhUO00mkXXVRkOQ.cspx

Thank you so much. Never saw this before. Amber Alerts yes, but nothing this vague that it would require investigation on the part of the viewer to track down what the heck is going on. They made it seem like someone was out there in a dirty van with Free Candy painted on the side snatching up children!!!!

BooMonkey the same thing happened here last week or week before last. While I was sitting here on the forum the civil alert came on the television a couple of times. I waited for a followup and none ever followed. I searched for an amber alert in my area via the web, found nothing.

I asked my husband the next morning if he had heard anything regarding an Amber Alert and he informed me that there was news of a teenage girl being abducted by an angered ex-boyfriend at knifepoint. So I guess that was what it was all about. 

Heart
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »

I think they need to search around Ron's last place of work PDM 

NoRose..that's a smart idea.  I would think, hope, that LE has searched ALL the places of the people connected to this case but I find myself wondering.  I know that this is a small department but on the other hand, they don't have many little girls go missing so it seems like they could devote the resources to search everywhere thoroughly.

I know it's hard with all the ponds and lakes but your idea....makes perfect sense.

And look at Caylee....for all the driving around Casey did, they found her very near where Casey lived.  I think it's usually that way.  Especially since Misty didn't own a car.  I don't know.  I hate to criticize LE but in my opinion they have seemed to just REACT to any tip etc instead of formulating some logical guesses based on profiling etc.

Anyone else feel that way?

Most diffidently.  I have always had it in the back of my mind that the problem with this investigation is there is NOT a serious effort (due to inadequate resources or maybe because of connections with people involved) to coordinate and bring a final conclusion to this abduction.  Lets get real here, look what they are dealing with.  Those involved cannot be that smart (nor dumb) to outwit the LE.  If so, then that county has more problems then they will ever be able to deal with and HaLeigh is lost forever.     JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 26, 2009, 07:39:44 PM »

OT - AMBER ALERT - Kentucky - 13 yr old with 43 yr old male in red Silverado with Maine plates - could be heading anywhere from Maine to Florida - see pictures and information....
http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=7012

Saw that Mere.  Was blasting on the TV and for the life of me I could  not understand what they were saying so I had to find it on the internet to see who, what, where this happened.

I know...!  How about a few beeps and a crawl with the information.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #259 on: September 26, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »

Dunno, Clarice.  Haven't heard anyone say anything about where TN was at that time. 

Good evening,

Perhaps, TN and Misty don't like one another?  just an honest guess.  Aunt Lisa, assisted, Gma-S on the Laundry run. Lisa Mae
Squires may be the person, or Alisa Squires, maybe.  Aunt Lisa, may have drove and Gma-S may have been a passenger. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.