April 26, 2024, 12:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449347 times)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: September 26, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »

Hi, you Monkeys!  Out from semi-lurking today.  Was working on a project all day, but have now got my bananas in hand and ready to go!

For all you Monkeys waiting on a ride to Satsuma, when Ronnie didn't return my calls, I called my buddy Greg.  Sure enough, he loves to hang out and party and thought it would be real 'citing to load up the car with Monkeys.  But sadly, we blew a tire on I-4 on our way to get Tracy.  Big ole Trooper came along, and at first he was real friendly (think he spotted that tattoo I mentioned earlier), but well, sure enough, he got suspicious and frisked me.  Well, hell, course I had to tell him it was WBG that had had me stash the stuff, and he just up'd and arrested him .. no more questions asked.  I just got back from hitching all the way back to my place.  Y'all go on without me, Monkeys ... I gotta see if I can round up some bail money.  $50K for a little pot and pills ... can you believe that????

On another note ... I never watch Geraldo, so could someone please clue me in what channel and when.  Many thanks!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: September 26, 2009, 07:46:04 PM »

The family has not sold HaLeigh's pictures. They are being watermarked to put a stop to the exploitation of the pictures of HaLeigh

hangnon2hope:The family has not sold HaLeigh's pictures.They are being watermarked to put a stop to the exploitation of the pics of HaLeigh.

@HaleighNewz I believe there has been exploitation of HaLeigh's pictures.

@hangnon2hope Good Point. AH puts a watermark on everything! Even his video interviews!

@hangnon2hope He even put watermarks on the Mystery Donor's checks. Maybe it is part of a copyright. I will have to learn more about this.

@HaleighNewz Maybe Crystal can address the fact that AH puts his watermarks on pictures of HaLeigh given to him by her and her family.

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: September 26, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »

IMO, it's gonna get confusing if they don't say from the get-go that it's an Amber Alert.  Or is 'Civil Alert' used until the known details fit the requirements for an Amber Alert?  Have heard of several gone missing but no Amber Alert issued right away because of those 'requirements'. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 26, 2009, 07:47:52 PM »

OT - AMBER ALERT - Kentucky - 13 yr old with 43 yr old male in red Silverado with Maine plates - could be heading anywhere from Maine to Florida - see pictures and information....
http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=7012

Saw that Mere.  Was blasting on the TV and for the life of me I could  not understand what they were saying so I had to find it on the internet to see who, what, where this happened.

I know...!  How about a few beeps and a crawl with the information.   

It did crawl across the screen but only said "County:  Kentucky".  And the automated woman talking and describing it could not have been any worse for sound.  AND then I went online and it took at least a half-hour before it made it to the net.  Not very good for the missing.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 26, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »

@The_Rose_Red I think the only one that seems to think Misty is MIA is AH. Family, LE, her lawyer, none of them seem to think she is missingabout 1 hour ago from web in reply to The_Rose_Red

@The_Rose_Red LOL, I know. My point is that AH is the only one that seems to think she is lost.about 1 hour ago from web in reply to The_Rose_Red

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:01 PM »

I am sorry, I didn't say why:

The Aunt's Tree Cutting Service, would be handy, no questions asked when visiting, and a discreet memorial could be built. 
Goodness, please, I have no idea, just the above is just efficient spot.

Here is an arial map of the Tree Service location...........sorry, I can only post the link because I don't have a clue as to how to post screen caps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=116+Edgewater+Rd,+32189&sll=29.654133,-81.597675&sspn=2.128982,4.927368&ie=UTF8&ll=29.572725,-81.609331&spn=0.002081,0.006845&t=h&z=18

Here you go IM..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #266 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:29 PM »

Wishing GR tells where TN was the early evening of Feb 9. She sent her mother over to "check on the kids". Any idea why she didn't go herself? 

Dunno, Clarice.  Haven't heard anyone say anything about where TN was at that time. 

Good evening,

Perhaps, TN and Misty don't like one another?  just an honest guess.  Aunt Lisa, assisted, Gma-S on the Laundry run. Lisa Mae
Squires may be the person, or Alisa Squires, maybe.  Aunt Lisa, may have drove and Gma-S may have been a passenger. IMO

Hi again,

Elisa G. Squires may be the aunt, Donald Sqiures has her listed as a relative.

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=donald&qmi=&qn=squires&qs=FL&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Does anyone know out of curiousity what aunt held the vigils? (if I read correctly, R&M, attended vigils at the aunts. Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: September 26, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »

Fanny!  We don't need a camera cuz we are coming to pick YOU up at about 9pm. And we don't want evidence! 

Well he77! I'll hurry up and and lay on the bed and see if I can zip myself into my tightest jeans. Maybe I will be able to breathe right again by the time ya'll get here. I knew I saved that tube of French wh*re Red lipstick for some reason. I'll be waiting out front..... I'll be the one in the Harley t-shirt tied up like Casey. I'm practicing the slut strut as we speak.

Please God, find Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

For all those getting ready for Satsuma tonight, I left a post in musings.   

Amen, please bring Haleigh home.    an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: September 26, 2009, 07:54:18 PM »

The family has not sold HaLeigh's pictures. They are being watermarked to put a stop to the exploitation of the pictures of HaLeigh

hangnon2hope:The family has not sold HaLeigh's pictures.They are being watermarked to put a stop to the exploitation of the pics of HaLeigh.

@hangnon2hope Good Point. AH puts a watermark on everything! Even his video interviews!

@hangnon2hope He even put watermarks on the Mystery Donor's checks. Maybe it is part of a copyright. I will have to learn more about this.

@HaleighNewz Maybe Crystal can address the fact that AH puts his watermarks on pictures of HaLeigh given to him by her and her family.

exploitation??  where?  how?  and by whom? 

What it seems to me, this watermarking of Haleigh's pictures, *IF* those pics have not been sold by her family/friends, it's about exclusive ratings.  As in 'I got the pics before you did, neener neener'. 

IMO, the only folks with the right to 'watermark' Haleigh's pics, are her own family members. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: September 26, 2009, 07:58:07 PM »

What it seems to me, this watermarking of Haleigh's pictures, *IF* those pics have not been sold by her family/friends, it's about exclusive ratings.  As in 'I got the pics before you did, neener neener'. 

IMO, the only folks with the right to 'watermark' Haleigh's pics, are her own family members. 

*edited to add..... *

And if Haleigh's pics are watermarked by her family, they 'ought' to be watermarked only with THEIR watermark, not NGs, or AHs, or anyone else's.  To have NG's watermark on them, for example, tells me that those pics were bought and paid for, plain and simple, by NG. 

IMO. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 26, 2009, 07:58:45 PM »

Wishing GR tells where TN was the early evening of Feb 9. She sent her mother over to "check on the kids". Any idea why she didn't go herself? 

Dunno, Clarice.  Haven't heard anyone say anything about where TN was at that time. 

Good evening,

Perhaps, TN and Misty don't like one another?  just an honest guess.  Aunt Lisa, assisted, Gma-S on the Laundry run. Lisa Mae
Squires may be the person, or Alisa Squires, maybe.  Aunt Lisa, may have drove and Gma-S may have been a passenger. IMO

Hi again,

Elisa G. Squires may be the aunt, Donald Sqiures has her listed as a relative.

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=donald&qmi=&qn=squires&qs=FL&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Does anyone know out of curiousity what aunt held the vigils? (if I read correctly, R&M, attended vigils at the aunts. Thank-you.

SQUIRES, ELISA GAY (Age 50)

Associated names:

SQUIRES, ELISA S
 Available(2) Available WELAKA, FL
CRESCENT CITY, FL Possible Relatives:

SQUIRES, BARBARA J (Age 47)
SQUIRES, RONALD JR (Age 72)
SQUIRES, DONALD ROBERT (Age 48)
SQUIRES, JUDITH

Possible Roommates / Associates:

SHRIVER, BARBARA J (Age 47)

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=elisa&mn=&ln=squires&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=FL&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=56&y=9
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 26, 2009, 08:07:30 PM »

Geralso is supposed to have info on Haaleigh tonight.
I wonder if he will go and get into Ron's face ?
Hmmm, this could be an interesting program.

Lake Erie Princess...where on Lake Erie do you live?  Cleveland's my hometown altho' have lived in Columbus for the past 25 years.
I am in Madison, 45 mi east of cleveland. I was just in Columbus in June for OSU graduation. Crazy city !!

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: September 26, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »

Wondering what you think ... I caught a post here earlier than mentioned Misty's hypnosis and the possible four people she "dreamed" about.  JoeP apparently alleged party at Chad's.  So, Chad, Misty, NayNay and WBG. And allow for one more in case the four don't include Misty.  But one of the things that has thrown me is that WBG supposedly passed a poly.  Well, now I come to think that Misty also thought she'd passed her poly.  Maybe PCSO's polygrapher just lets everyone THINK they've passed their poly.  That would make a certain amount of sense.  Meantime maybe behind the scenes they are taking the real results and trying to work theories based on the questions failed.  It's probably not in LE's interest sometimes to let people know they've failed.  Maybe they've been working all these months to nail down this party and when NayNay writes letter they think they finally have something and so decide to drain that pond.  Then Tommy cracks.  Then WBG busted and released very quickly .. maybe he's being very cooperative now.  Any other theories on how this scenario might work?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: September 26, 2009, 08:12:40 PM »

*edited to add..... *

And if Haleigh's pics are watermarked by her family, they 'ought' to be watermarked only with THEIR watermark, not NGs, or AHs, or anyone else's.  To have NG's watermark on them, for example, tells me that those pics were bought and paid for, plain and simple, by NG. 

IMO. 

Wyks, have you heard whether or not anyone has ask Donovan Spell if NayNay was with him on that night or not?

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: September 26, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

Wyks, have you heard whether or not anyone has ask Donovan Spell if NayNay was with him on that night or not?

No, Heart, haven't heard anything about that yet.  Would love to know what he would say. 

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: September 26, 2009, 08:15:01 PM »

Geralso is supposed to have info on Haaleigh tonight.
I wonder if he will go and get into Ron's face ?
Hmmm, this could be an interesting program.

Lake Erie Princess...where on Lake Erie do you live?  Cleveland's my hometown altho' have lived in Columbus for the past 25 years.
[/quote
I am in Madison, 45 mi east of cleveland. I was just in Columbus in June for OSU graduation. Crazy city !!

I went to school in Chagrin Falls...graduated in 72 so years ago.  It was very rural then.  Not like it is now.  We also owned an 88 acre working farm in Middlefield, Ohio.  We spent the summers there and I have to say, our Amish neighbors were some of the finest people I have ever known.  They would harvest our hay (using workhorses and wagons) in exchange for getting half the hay for their livestock.  Every night after supper we would meet up in either their field or ours and play baseball until sunset.  The Mast family had 11 kids and there were 4 of us so we always had someone to play with.

I will never forget the time my entire family came down with the Asian flu.  We were all so very sick.  One morning we heard a knock on our front door.  My dad went out on the screened porch and there with a get well note was so much food it looked like we were having our own personal buffet.  They didn't want to catch it so they left it quickly but thats the kind of people they were.  I loved them dearly.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: September 26, 2009, 08:16:15 PM »

Heart ... to shorten all those quote boxes ... wow, exceptionally good question.  Why did I think of that one ... gonna have to turn in my Monkey badge if I don't sharpen up here!

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: September 26, 2009, 08:17:13 PM »

Heart ... to shorten all those quote boxes ... wow, exceptionally good question.  Why did I think of that one ... gonna have to turn in my Monkey badge if I don't sharpen up here!

read:  didn't

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: September 26, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »

For those of you wondering/praying etc. about the officer (papa1278) who crashed into the trees during that high speed chase the other night (scanner report).... back on duty today, must be ok.   

Thanks for the update, Wyks.

I was listening to you mention it and I really had wondered a few times since.

Very kind of you to update on that.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: September 26, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »

Thank you for the update on the officer Wyks, I was concerned as well.

Thank you to all of you for the search ideas.
If you come up with more please post them, who knows, they just might get searched.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.