April 24, 2024, 10:34:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449294 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2009, 10:02:05 PM »

Thanks to all who answered my questions about T Neves' boyfriend. Sometimes LE will have businesses on the side, and I really didn't know. Unfortunately, LE jobs usually don't pay very well and most have to work extra jobs to just get by. Thanks again.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 26, 2009, 10:03:11 PM »

Heart..

We were looking into an address in this area before and now I can't recall which player we were looking into.. But I found this person in the same area....

Chad Perry
1103 N 16th St
Palatka, FL 32177-2072

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?lower=8&more_info=1&search_id=75261380363704009802&search_type=findperson

Thanks, JG.
I don't see that Chad Smith has had a criminal record at least in the past 3 years.

When I was checking for the Chad's in that area, I did a search via jail history for the past 3 years. It is my assumption that this person must have a past criminal history like the rest they associate with. That is why I am thinking it is Chad Smith http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755162&IMG=40570
whose address is also in that area. 509 N 22nd St Palatka, FL 32177-2993

Not sure if we can get a street view of either, but the pics that Cranky Crankerson has posted show a dirt road and not a paved street.

O/T
By the way has your son deployed yet?

OK heart.. I know we were checking in that area for a players Fred lewis comes to mind but I am checking it out again and I know Greg page @ one time lived close by that area.. My son did not get deployed yet but alot of his brothers as he calls them have been sent to Afganistan.. I am keeping my fingers crossed.. Thanks for asking Heart...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

Sure is quiet today. 

Here's something we likely won't hear about in the news...

On the scanner today, a little after 1p, a woman went into the jail lobby and said she wanted to talk to an officer about Haleigh. 

It went out over the scanner, because all available officers were out on patrol etc, and the dispatcher was requesting that an officer return, to speak with this woman. 

Four and a half hours LATER, an officer is wrapping up his detail, and requesting over scanner, info on where this woman was at, to meet with her.  Was told that she was still waiting in the jail lobby. 

WTH??? 

This tells me that things must be hopping (behind the scenes, so to speak), for all the officers to be too busy to speak with this poor woman that was kept waiting for so long. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2009, 10:10:52 PM »

good nite all...

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: September 26, 2009, 10:11:36 PM »

Sure is quiet today. 

On the scanner today, a little after 1p, a woman went into the jail lobby and said she wanted to talk to an officer about Haleigh. 

It went out over the scanner, because all available officers were out on patrol etc, and the dispatcher was requesting that an officer return, to speak with this woman. 

Four and a half hours LATER, an officer is wrapping up his detail, and requesting over scanner, info on where this woman was at, to meet with her.  Was told that she was still waiting in the jail lobby. 

WTH??? 

This tells me that things must be hopping (behind the scenes, so to speak), for all the officers to be too busy to speak with this poor woman that was kept waiting for so long. 

IMO.

Oh, Wyks, please tell me it ain't so.  Is this case really not a priority?  Journalist Prior said he had to leave two messages.  Does anyone know just how many detectives/officers are working this case currently?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 26, 2009, 10:14:09 PM »

Heart..

We were looking into an address in this area before and now I can't recall which player we were looking into.. But I found this person in the same area....

Chad Perry
1103 N 16th St
Palatka, FL 32177-2072

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?lower=8&more_info=1&search_id=75261380363704009802&search_type=findperson

Thanks, JG.
I don't see that Chad Smith has had a criminal record at least in the past 3 years.

When I was checking for the Chad's in that area, I did a search via jail history for the past 3 years. It is my assumption that this person must have a past criminal history like the rest they associate with. That is why I am thinking it is Chad Smith http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755162&IMG=40570
whose address is also in that area. 509 N 22nd St Palatka, FL 32177-2993

Not sure if we can get a street view of either, but the pics that Cranky Crankerson has posted show a dirt road and not a paved street.

O/T
By the way has your son deployed yet?

OK heart.. I know we were checking in that area for a players Fred lewis comes to mind but I am checking it out again and I know Greg page @ one time lived close by that area.. My son did not get deployed yet but alot of his brothers as he calls them have been sent to Afganistan.. I am keeping my fingers crossed.. Thanks for asking Heart...

Greg Page is supposed to be living with this Chad person in that Mondex area. Also I think that Page's mother lives around there somewhere as well.

Lookadoo is 2500 Main
Pytko is 208 Williams St
C Smith 509 N 22nd St

O/T
My son has not been deployed either and yes my fingers are crossed as well. Presently they are scheduled for their 3rd tour to Iraq, but one never knows where until the last minute.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 26, 2009, 10:15:16 PM »

good nite all...

Good night cookie!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: September 26, 2009, 10:16:38 PM »

Sure is quiet today. 

WTH??? 

IMO.

Oh, Wyks, please tell me it ain't so.  Is this case really not a priority?  Journalist Prior said he had to leave two messages.  Does anyone know just how many detectives/officers are working this case currently?

I don't know whether this case is or is not a priority OR if there's tons of activity going on that isn't being reported, which is using up all of the LEO's manpower.   Not sure how many are working this case.  Gosh, for all we know, they may have an LEO tailing Misty and one tailing Ron at the moment.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 26, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

Sure is quiet today. 

WTH??? 

IMO.

I don't know whether this case is or is not a priority OR if there's tons of activity going on that isn't being reported, which is using up all of the LEO's manpower.   Not sure how many are working this case.  Gosh, for all we know, they may have an LEO tailing Misty and one tailing Ron at the moment.  lol

Well, apparently there have only been 4 arrests since 8:30 this morning.

I wonder why they don't have the manpower to have someone man a desk at the station?

Seems odd to me.

I still believe LE knows exactly where Misty is and has known since she left Great Grandma Sykes' residence this week.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 26, 2009, 10:24:28 PM »

Heart.. I found this...

Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives   
1.  PAGE, GREGORY LEWIS (Age 29)

Associated names:

PAGE, LEWIS G
 PAGE, GREG L
 Available(1) Available PALATKA, FL   Possible Roommates / Associates:

MEDLOCK, LORETTA P (Age 55)
 View Details
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=greg&mn=&ln=page&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=palatka&state=FL&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=75&y=10
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: September 26, 2009, 10:26:32 PM »

Sure is quiet today. 

WTH??? 

IMO.

Well, yes, I guess that could go either way.  But why not send even the least officer into the lobby to see what it is she wants to relay to them or who it is she wants to talk to.  I can't believe she waited there that long!!! (Unless, behind the scenes they relayed to detectives that the lady is their usual neighborhood quack wanting to give her weekly confession to a crime she didn't commit .. never know what whackos they are dealing with!)

O/T  If I have to listen to this blonde b**** any more on Geraldo, I'll never make it to the Haleigh story.  I'd just like to smack this woman every time I see her.  (Apologies to those of other political persuasions, but I am so sick of the arguments!)

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: September 26, 2009, 10:32:49 PM »

Apologies ... lost control of myself on that last post.  No politics here and I should not have referred to it. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 26, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »

Sure is quiet today. 

WTH??? 

IMO.

Well, apparently there have only been 4 arrests since 8:30 this morning.

I wonder why they don't have the manpower to have someone man a desk at the station?

Seems odd to me.

I still believe LE knows exactly where Misty is and has known since she left Great Grandma Sykes' residence this week.

The bookings have appeared to be very low all week compared to previous days and weeks.

Should we assume that all the criminals are behind bars already with the exception of  whoever is responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance.

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: September 26, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

Brandi,

It appears you know your talk shows!  Obviously Haleigh is very last segment.

Good night Monkeys!  Just can't hang any longer .. fighting to keep my eyes open.  Oh, to be young again and having no problems with staying up til 3 a.m.!

Good night all!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: September 26, 2009, 10:49:41 PM »

Seahorse, I believe part of the reason that Ron got custody is he had a job, and his mom and grandma were to help out.

Yes. He had a job and could provide health insurance for the kids.

well he doesnt have a job anymore wonder why he still has custody....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 26, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

Brandi,

Good night Monkeys!  Just can't hang any longer .. fighting to keep my eyes open.  Oh, to be young again and having no problems with staying up til 3 a.m.!

Good night all!

The Geraldo coverage of Haleigh is over.

There was no news to us.

Geraldo stated that the letter from the scrubs woman depicted suspicious activity involving Haleigh's own family. (Speculation, since the contents have not been revealed.)

Art and Joe (a criminal defense attorney on the show) believe an arrest is imminent in the next week or two.

That is all I got out of it.

And that's really nothing new to us monkeys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #336 on: September 26, 2009, 10:55:38 PM »

Thanks Brandi 
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: September 26, 2009, 11:08:51 PM »

A friend on Marie's facebook made an interesting post.

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=482562836&dateTime=307022843
"Mz.JaGgAR~HiLl
Mz.JaGgAR~HiLl Posted at 8:25 PM Sep 23
Y did it take so long 4 this 2 cum out? so the couple knew all along charge them and misty will open up IF ITS TRUE.I PRAY SHE IS SAFE .GOD BRING HER HOME ASAP..NANNY IT B OK GOD ON UR SIDE WE GOT 2 PRAY."

What couple?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 26, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »

Brandi,

Good night all!

There was no news to us.

Geraldo stated that the letter from the scrubs woman depicted suspicious activity involving Haleigh's own family. (Speculation, since the contents have not been revealed.)

Art and Joe (a criminal defense attorney on the show) believe an arrest is imminent in the next week or two.

Well, Geraldo's silly show was a complete bust. Except for the arguing at the beginning, we could have done his whole show about Haleigh from our computers..... Well, maybe we could do the arguing too.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: September 26, 2009, 11:15:25 PM »

Brandi,

Good night all!

There was no news to us.

The way Geraldo came off, it sounded as if he was saying or insinuating Ron is involved, plus Ron's family members are either involved or covering for Ron and Misty.

And he also insinuated that the letter delivered by the lady in scrubs has something to do with something that went on behind the mh at 202 Green Ln.

AH did not confirm or deny the latter. AH stated that he was not privy to the contents of the scrubs lady's delivered letter.
jmo

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.