April 19, 2024, 12:56:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449073 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: September 26, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »

A friend on Marie's facebook made an interesting post.

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=482562836&dateTime=307022843
"Mz.JaGgAR~HiLl
Mz.JaGgAR~HiLl Posted at 8:25 PM Sep 23
Y did it take so long 4 this 2 cum out? so the couple knew all along charge them and misty will open up IF ITS TRUE.I PRAY SHE IS SAFE .GOD BRING HER HOME ASAP..NANNY IT B OK GOD ON UR SIDE WE GOT 2 PRAY."

What couple?

OMG I have know idea, maybe a couple in the neighborhood that Ron and Misty lived in when Haleigh went missing. I remember early on a video with an older couple 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 26, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »

Very interesting Heart thanks 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: September 26, 2009, 11:21:50 PM »

A friend on Marie's facebook made an interesting post.

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=482562836&dateTime=307022843
"Mz.JaGgAR~HiLl
Mz.JaGgAR~HiLl Posted at 8:25 PM Sep 23
Y did it take so long 4 this 2 cum out? so the couple knew all along charge them and misty will open up IF ITS TRUE.I PRAY SHE IS SAFE .GOD BRING HER HOME ASAP..NANNY IT B OK GOD ON UR SIDE WE GOT 2 PRAY."

What couple?

Reads as if the couple is Ron and Misty. She says charge them both and Misty will open up.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: September 26, 2009, 11:36:33 PM »

I can't get over how quiet it is tonight on a Saturday Night on the thread and on the scanner. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 26, 2009, 11:39:40 PM »

I can't get over how quiet it is tonight on a Saturday Night on the thread and on the scanner. 
Strange for a Saturday night 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #345 on: September 26, 2009, 11:43:19 PM »

I just read over at LB thread and geesh it is crazier than this one. I think I am going to bed and pull the covers over my head.

Goodnight Monkeys and Guest! Sweet Dreams.

God Bless all the babies tonight!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 26, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »

I just read over at LB thread and geesh it is crazier than this one. I think I am going to bed and pull the covers over my head.

Goodnight Monkeys and Guest! Sweet Dreams.

God Bless all the babies tonight!
I know    Good Night, I'm going to bed also 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 26, 2009, 11:55:06 PM »

Have not seen Geraldo yet, but have read that letter scrubs dropped off, made them search behind the MH ........ interesting, because that's where player from over yonder said he lived.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 27, 2009, 12:20:09 AM »

Brandi,

It appears you know your talk shows!  Obviously Haleigh is very last segment.

Good night Monkeys!  Just can't hang any longer .. fighting to keep my eyes open.  Oh, to be young again and having no problems with staying up til 3 a.m.!

Good night all!

The Geraldo coverage of Haleigh is over.

There was no news to us.

Geraldo stated that the letter from the scrubs woman depicted suspicious activity involving Haleigh's own family. (Speculation, since the contents have not been revealed.)

Art and Joe (a criminal defense attorney on the show) believe an arrest is imminent in the next week or two.

That is all I got out of it.

Me too ! I felt as if Geraldo "thinks" the clan is involved with Haleigh's disappearance in one way or another....

And that's really nothing new to us monkeys.

The way Geraldo came off, it sounded as if he was saying or insinuating Ron is involved, plus Ron's family members are either involved or covering for Ron and Misty.

And he also insinuated that the letter delivered by the lady in scrubs has something to do with something that went on behind the mh at 202 Green Ln.

AH did not confirm or deny the latter. AH stated that he was not privy to the contents of the scrubs lady's delivered letter.
jmo

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #349 on: September 27, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »

Have not seen Geraldo yet, but have read that letter scrubs dropped off, made them search behind the MH ........ interesting, because that's where player from over yonder said he lived.

Am I reading your post correct or is it time for me to go to bed?  You read the letter that scrubs dropped off?  Or am I so behind that it I missed that this has been released?  I am thinking it is time to hit the hay. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 27, 2009, 12:27:12 AM »

Hopefully, the calm before the storm.   Stopping in after watching a few  games, some major upsets & a few games I personally 

PS I did catch the Geraldo segment tonight & behind the puter screen I've spent a ton of time like so many of you going over this case & others, our victims never leave my mind for too long.   "Whoraldo" is nothing but a sensationalist inserting his opinion for ratings & drama.  He inflames situations on purpose & is usually late on the cue, snit us monkeys could have done a far more respectable & knowledgeable segment on this case with integrity.  It seems to me that many from the media read our forum - its become quite obvious.  While everyone is entitled to their opinion & belief at the same time I cannot value his in the slightest in this case, the Anthony case or any for that matter.  What he did with Ron only caused backs to go up against the wall & he was asked to leave by officials, the same disruptive behavior occurred when he helped stage Casey Anthony's defense team's show at the recovery crime scene to accuse the State prosecution of foul play that did not exist, both incidents working against justice being served in these cases.   Ron may very well be more involved than being an irresponsible parent with a hot temper & tainted past but what Geraldo did was not helpful in the slightest in finding out the truth.   In the 70's he showed promise of being a decent investigative journalist after leaving practicing law (for whatever reason I'd love the dirt on), but in the end he's turned out to be a walking joke of a tabloid - he does an injustice to every active criminal investigation.   He absolutely infuriated me when he drew a mock map in the sand while in Iraq, not in the slightest concern that his conduct could put our soldiers in harms way (my son included).

Admittedly, I'm a bit frustrated like so many of us.  For that matter, although we are all grateful for any information that can lead to knowing what happened to Haleigh & bringing the person(s) responsible to justice, I've even begun to question a few others including "media sources" as to what they are reporting and how.  I've personally spoken to people involved in criminal cases over the years but you must weigh what can or should be discussed publicly & what is factual or not before "putting it out there" & in what manner.  There should be an accountability when the safety and/or reputation of others & justice are paramount, not personal agendas, monetary gain or 15 minutes of second hand fame.   I'm absolutely irate over internet numskulls putting things out there that are either not true (ex:  body found when it wasnt) OR divulging private info that is more harmful than helpful given the many considerations one should contemplate while a criminal investigation is active.  While many have the best of intentions I'm afraid this case has gone through more muddy waters than an ATV in the swamp!   

Sorries, as usual I went a lil long...my bad

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 27, 2009, 12:32:56 AM »

Am I reading your post correct or is it time for me to go to bed?  You read the letter that scrubs dropped off?  Or am I so behind that it I missed that this has been released?  I am thinking it is time to hit the hay. 

No, I have not read the letter, sorry if my post was confusing. What I was saying that I have read about Geraldo and what was said on there tonight, and that is that the letter from scrubs is what prompted the search behind the mobile home.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »

Hopefully, the calm before the storm.   Stopping in after watching a few  games, some major upsets & a few games I personally 

PS I did catch the Geraldo segment tonight & behind the puter screen I've spent a ton of time like so many of you going over this case & others, our victims never leave my mind for too long.   "Whoraldo" is nothing but a sensationalist inserting his opinion for ratings & drama.  He inflames situations on purpose & is usually late on the cue, snit us monkeys could have done a far more respectable & knowledgeable segment on this case with integrity.  It seems to me that many from the media read our forum - its become quite obvious.  While everyone is entitled to their opinion & belief at the same time I cannot value his in the slightest in this case, the Anthony case or any for that matter.  What he did with Ron only caused backs to go up against the wall & he was asked to leave by officials, the same disruptive behavior occurred when he helped stage Casey Anthony's defense team's show at the recovery crime scene to accuse the State prosecution of foul play that did not exist, both incidents working against justice being served in these cases.   Ron may very well be more involved than being an irresponsible parent with a hot temper & tainted past but what Geraldo did was not helpful in the slightest in finding out the truth.   In the 70's he showed promise of being a decent investigative journalist after leaving practicing law (for whatever reason I'd love the dirt on), but in the end he's turned out to be a walking joke of a tabloid - he does an injustice to every active criminal investigation.   He absolutely infuriated me when he drew a mock map in the sand while in Iraq, not in the slightest concern that his conduct could put our soldiers in harms way (my son included).

Admittedly, I'm a bit frustrated like so many of us.  For that matter, although we are all grateful for any information that can lead to knowing what happened to Haleigh & bringing the person(s) responsible to justice, I've even begun to question a few others including "media sources" as to what they are reporting and how.  I've personally spoken to people involved in criminal cases over the years but you must weigh what can or should be discussed publicly & what is factual or not before "putting it out there" & in what manner.  There should be an accountability when the safety and/or reputation of others & justice are paramount, not personal agendas, monetary gain or 15 minutes of second hand fame.   I'm absolutely irate over internet numskulls putting things out there that are either not true (ex:  body found when it wasnt) OR divulging private info that is more harmful than helpful given the many considerations one should contemplate while a criminal investigation is active.  While many have the best of intentions I'm afraid this case has gone through more muddy waters than an ATV in the swamp!   

Sorries, as usual I went a lil long...my bad

ITA Capp - it is almost as if unless you see something with your own eyes in this case you can't believe anything.  So frustrating, and Whorealdo makes me absolutely sick - I cannot watch him he is a media whore and will stoop to whatever level if it will benefit him and only him. He cares nothing about missing children. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 27, 2009, 12:39:39 AM »

No, I have not read the letter, sorry if my post was confusing. What I was saying that I have read about Geraldo and what was said on there tonight, and that is that the letter from scrubs is what prompted the search behind the mobile home.

Ahhh ok - I understand now - sorry I have been reading so much tonight I was beginning to think I was seeing things backwards  Thank you for clarifying Maven 

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: September 27, 2009, 01:37:50 AM »

Nite all !
This 'ole monkey needs her pillows and blankie.

Pray for the return or discovery of Haleigh.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: September 27, 2009, 05:19:58 AM »

Nite all !
This 'ole monkey needs her pillows and blankie.

Pray for the return or discovery of Haleigh.
Nite!

http://www.artharris.com/
Art Harris on Geraldo

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 27, 2009, 08:40:07 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/26/haleigh39s_stepgrandmother_arrested.html
 Haleigh’s Step-Grandmother Arrested
Sunday, September 27, 2009 7:53:42 AM
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Haleigh Cummings’ step-grandmother has been arrested in Tennessee.

According to Nashville newspaper The Tennessean, police and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Lisa Croslin on a fugitive from justice warrant Thursday. She was wanted in Florida on forgery and theft charges.

Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin Cummings, whom police said was the last person to see Haleigh, 6, when she disappeared in February from her bedroom in Putnam County.

Authorities said the charges against Misty’s mother are not related to the case of the missing girl.

Meanwhile, editors at the St. Augustine Record and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office are still trying to determine the legitimacy of a letter given to the newspaper earlier this week that could shed new light into Haleigh’s disappearance.

The associate editor would not reveal the contents of the letter, but said if the information was true, it could be a new twist in the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: September 27, 2009, 09:43:02 AM »

good morning, all.

very, very quiet today.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 27, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »

good morning, all.

very, very quiet today.

Good Morning, very quiet 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: September 27, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »

www.radionewz.com  - Showing the envelope lady compared to WC...

TIPSTER OR SLICKSTER?  www.radionewz.com
September 26th, 2009 Jada 9 comments
Peeps all over the planet were screamin:

THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE BREAK, YO!

“This could be it,” said Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Captain Dick Schauland

But is it? Is it live or is it Memorex, peeps? Seems da board sleuthers already have this Robin-Would(be) figured out! Could this do-gooder be the one known board wise as “WINDCHIME” – da same slick chick that insinuated herself into the Caylee Anthony case (POCAHANAS style) – the one that turned out to be a predator in sheeps clothing – the proverbial big bad wolf trollin for lil red (underage) ridin hood, sleezy breezy style? You be da judge, yo. Check it out – then holla atcha’ gurl and gimme da 411!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.