April 24, 2024, 11:46:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449295 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: September 27, 2009, 10:10:54 AM »

I can't get over how quiet it is tonight on a Saturday Night on the thread and on the scanner. 
Strange for a Saturday night 

Hopefully, the calm before the storm.   Stopping in after watching a few  games, some major upsets & a few games I personally 

PS I did catch the Geraldo segment tonight & behind the puter screen I've spent a ton of time like so many of you going over this case & others, our victims never leave my mind for too long.   "Whoraldo" is nothing but a sensationalist inserting his opinion for ratings & drama.  He inflames situations on purpose & is usually late on the cue, snit us monkeys could have done a far more respectable & knowledgeable segment on this case with integrity.  It seems to me that many from the media read our forum - its become quite obvious.  While everyone is entitled to their opinion & belief at the same time I cannot value his in the slightest in this case, the Anthony case or any for that matter.  What he did with Ron only caused backs to go up against the wall & he was asked to leave by officials, the same disruptive behavior occurred when he helped stage Casey Anthony's defense team's show at the recovery crime scene to accuse the State prosecution of foul play that did not exist, both incidents working against justice being served in these cases.   Ron may very well be more involved than being an irresponsible parent with a hot temper & tainted past but what Geraldo did was not helpful in the slightest in finding out the truth.   In the 70's he showed promise of being a decent investigative journalist after leaving practicing law (for whatever reason I'd love the dirt on), but in the end he's turned out to be a walking joke of a tabloid - he does an injustice to every active criminal investigation.   He absolutely infuriated me when he drew a mock map in the sand while in Iraq, not in the slightest concern that his conduct could put our soldiers in harms way (my son included).

Admittedly, I'm a bit frustrated like so many of us.  For that matter, although we are all grateful for any information that can lead to knowing what happened to Haleigh & bringing the person(s) responsible to justice, I've even begun to question a few others including "media sources" as to what they are reporting and how.  I've personally spoken to people involved in criminal cases over the years but you must weigh what can or should be discussed publicly & what is factual or not before "putting it out there" & in what manner.  There should be an accountability when the safety and/or reputation of others & justice are paramount, not personal agendas, monetary gain or 15 minutes of second hand fame.   I'm absolutely irate over internet numskulls putting things out there that are either not true (ex:  body found when it wasnt) OR divulging private info that is more harmful than helpful given the many considerations one should contemplate while a criminal investigation is active.  While many have the best of intentions I'm afraid this case has gone through more muddy waters than an ATV in the swamp!   

Sorries, as usual I went a lil long...my bad

ITA Capp - it is almost as if unless you see something with your own eyes in this case you can't believe anything.  So frustrating, and Whorealdo makes me absolutely sick - I cannot watch him he is a media whore and will stoop to whatever level if it will benefit him and only him. He cares nothing about missing children. 

In other words Geraldo was trying to prove that he was right from the get go, however Art did not confirm nor deny what Geraldo was trying to insinuate.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: September 27, 2009, 10:17:07 AM »

Woman with tip visits sheriff's office

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:19 AM EDT

A mystery woman who dropped off a tip in St. Johns County on Wednesday about missing child Haleigh Cummings identified herself to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The woman arrived at the sheriff's office at 2:15 p.m. Friday wearing blue scrubs and a blonde braided ponytail. She told the receptionist she believed detectives wanted to speak to her about a typed letter she left anonymously at the St. Augustine Record newspaper's front desk. Her visit there was recorded on a security videocam.

Rick Ryan, chief investigator of the sheriff's office, met her in the sheriff's office lobby and walked her across the parking lot to another building to be questioned.

"She is the messenger bringing the information from someone else, and we are following up on the information," Capt. Dick Schauland, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said. "What it amounted to was the tip she gave us needed clarification."

Schauland said this is just one of more than 4,000 tips the sheriff's office has received.

The sheriff's office isn't revealing the woman's name or the information contained in the letter.

"We don't want to mess up any type of criminal investigation that may happen down the line. However, if it will help find Haleigh we will certainly release anything," Schauland said.

The information has "no connection whatsoever" to another recent letter written by an acquaintance of Haleigh's stepmother, Misty Croslin-Cummings.

Haleigh was reported missing by Croslin-Cummings at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10.

Now married to Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, Croslin-Cummings was babysitting Haleigh and her brother, Ronald Junior, when she says she awoke to find Haleigh gone.

Investigators have said Croslin-Cummings has been inconsistent in her accounts of what happened that night and she may be the key to the investigation.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/27/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: September 27, 2009, 10:20:45 AM »

Good Morning All!

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: September 27, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »

Good Morning All!

good morning.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: September 27, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »

precious girl.

thank you, Heart.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: September 27, 2009, 10:23:25 AM »

Thanks for the update Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: September 27, 2009, 10:43:19 AM »

HaLeigh Cummings case: Nancy Grace to examine Misty’s story
September 26, 5:43 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

Next week on Nancy Grace's show, the HLN host will focus on the search for 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings.

According to Hal Boedecker, Grace will examine Misty Cummings, the missing girl’s stepmother. Misty was babysitting HaLeigh and her little brother the night the Florida girl disappeared.

Earlier this week, a letter was released that indicated little HaLeigh had died after ingesting drugs she found at a party attended by Misty.

On Tuesday, her paternal grandmother, Teresa Nieves dispelled such reports, stating her granddaughter didn’t like to take any sort of medicine. The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department also dismissed the letter as not being credible.

In the meantime, a woman who dropped off a letter to a newspaper that allegedly holds a ‘tip’ to what happened to HaLeigh has come forward and law enforcement are investigating the information in the letter. To see video of the woman, click here.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d26-HaLeigh-Cummings-case-Nancy-Grace-to-examine-Mistys-story

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #367 on: September 27, 2009, 10:52:39 AM »

I have a feeling that letter the woman in scrubs delivered was a hoax of somekind 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 27, 2009, 10:55:18 AM »

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday Sept/27
Posted on September 25th, 2009
by Simon Barrett

We will be running our regular talk show on the Haleigh Cummings story on Sunday Sept/27 at 3pm central (4pm eastern). Once again we have a great deal to discuss. I do not know the exact make up of the panel however you can expect the regulars, Jan Barrett, TJ Hart, Denny Griffin, and William ‘Cobra’ Staubs.

Please join us on Sunday, it will be a lively show. To tune in, just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we go to air and you will see the listen live link on their front page. Alternatively you can use this link. I would also like to point out that all of our previous shows are available as a free download from iTunes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/

http://www.bloggernews.net/122382

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: September 27, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »

"It was brief. It was one time and then she left. It was a mistake,' Gregory Page also known as 'White Boy Greg' told WAWS TV . "I wish I would have never gotten caught up with the girl because it has just been turmoil since."
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092309_Man_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #370 on: September 27, 2009, 11:24:46 AM »

"It was brief. It was one time and then she left. It was a mistake,' Gregory Page also known as 'White Boy Greg' told WAWS TV . "I wish I would have never gotten caught up with the girl because it has just been turmoil since."
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092309_Man_questioned_in_Haleigh_case
  I'm sure there are a lot of people that feel the same way 
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: September 27, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »

Next week on Nancy Grace's show, the HLN host will focus on the search for 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings.

According to Hal Boedecker, Grace will examine Misty Cummings, the missing girl’s stepmother. Misty was babysitting HaLeigh and her little brother the night the Florida girl disappeared.

Earlier this week, a letter was released that indicated little HaLeigh had died after ingesting drugs she found at a party attended by Misty.

On Tuesday, her paternal grandmother, Teresa Nieves dispelled such reports, stating her granddaughter didn’t like to take any sort of medicine. The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department also dismissed the letter as not being credible.

In the meantime, a woman who dropped off a letter to a newspaper that allegedly holds a ‘tip’ to what happened to HaLeigh has come forward and law enforcement are investigating the information in the letter. To see video of the woman, click here.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d26-HaLeigh-Cummings-case-Nancy-Grace-to-examine-Mistys-story

Great.... So she can repeat the same footage over and over and over......

TN making that statement about Oxycontin and Haleigh refusing medications is very naive.  Most people who abuse Oxycontin crush it and snort it -or drink it in a beverage.  She could have easily picked up someone's drink and got a dose.   And how does TN know the pill is bitter? The tablet is sold with a coating.  IMO, sounds like she might have tried to crush it herself.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: September 27, 2009, 11:41:18 AM »

Sorry if this is a repeat. It looks like there is a second letter from Nay Nay (maybe the one to her Mother?)

http://www.bloggernews.net/122398

BNN Exclusive - Haleigh Cummings – Another Jail House Letter Surfaces
Posted on September 27th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 13 times.

There have been some rumors floating around about the Haleigh Cummings case for a couple of days, I opted not to publish them without some firm back up. Well I have the proof now. My good friend, investigator William ‘Cobra’ Staubs has managed to find what no one else could. Some people have been casting doubts about Cobra’s involvement in the search for Haleigh Cummings, I can assure you that there is no one working harder on this case than he is.

The PSCO has made various conflicting statements about how seriously they took the jail house letter from Nay Nay Prevat. In fact at least one of the (way too many) people going on record have stated that it was complete rubbish, and went on to chastise the press for even fooling with it. Well, if that first letter was rubbish, why did PCSO go to such great lengths to drain the Mondex pond? Interesting that the letter turned up the very same day.

This second letter is also interesting, and no doubt will have Putnam’s finest reaching for the bottle of Tums. In fact the hot rumor is that Tums are in short supply in Palatka, the stores can not keep them on the shelves!

This second letter has a couple of interesting aspects to it, once again we have a reference to Misty being at a party the night that Haleigh Cummings went missing. A claim that Nay Nay denies in the letter. However it is the wording that I find interesting:

"The detectives been interrigating me about Haleigh again. They said that Joe (the guy that Donnie knows that was going to sell me that Cadilac) told the detectives that me, Misty, Whiteboy Greg, and Ronalds kids were at Chads and Haleigh got a hold of some pills died and Whiteboy put her in my trunk and we dropped her off in a pond!" (spelling and grammar per letter - Editor)

Also interesting is her comment concerning the police:

"They went and got my car from the junk yard and are doing some CSI shit with it."

You can read the entire letter here and here.

I have no doubt that this latest letter is going to be an active topic on our radio program this afternoon. Please tune in, it should be a lively show.

Simon Barrett

Link to (second?) letter:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/Hal1.jpg

page 2:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/Hal2.jpg

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #373 on: September 27, 2009, 11:42:11 AM »

Good Morning, No Rose Colored Glasses,

Do you remember WBG remarked on a video that "he hopes people will forgive him"? 
I said to myself, for what?  The past reports (if to believed) are becoming clearer why to forgive him.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: September 27, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »

ITA 

NCSunny

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 27, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »

thank you, Heart and cece, for posting the news reports.

I hadn't seen the BNN with the second letter.  Interesting that she writes the same thing to Donnie and her mom.

Also, I didn't see her tell her mom that she was at Donnie's - just that the story is a lie.

Altho, it looks like there might be a page missing from that letter, imo.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #377 on: September 27, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »

Great.... So she can repeat the same footage over and over and over......

TN making that statement about Oxycontin and Haleigh refusing medications is very naive.  Most people who abuse Oxycontin crush it and snort it -or drink it in a beverage.  She could have easily picked up someone's drink and got a dose.   And how does TN know the pill is bitter? The tablet is sold with a coating.  IMO, sounds like she might have tried to crush it herself.

ITA~I said the sme thing myself.......i was prescribed oxycontin after I injured my bck in a car accident, it's coated pretty well as it is time released and I gather if you crush it you must get the entire effect of the dose that should be delivered over 12 hrs all at once. I never crushed any so I don't know personally how bitter it would be, however I did look it up and that is what is stated in the RX journals............odd that TN would know that, she would have had to have crushed one herself to have stated tht.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 27, 2009, 11:54:07 AM »

DUH.

I only clicked the first link, lol.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 27, 2009, 11:55:15 AM »

Sorry if this is a repeat. It looks like there is a second letter from Nay Nay (maybe the one to her Mother?)

http://www.bloggernews.net/122398

BNN Exclusive - Haleigh Cummings – Another Jail House Letter Surfaces
Posted on September 27th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 13 times.

There have been some rumors floating around about the Haleigh Cummings case for a couple of days, I opted not to publish them without some firm back up. Well I have the proof now. My good friend, investigator William ‘Cobra’ Staubs has managed to find what no one else could. Some people have been casting doubts about Cobra’s involvement in the search for Haleigh Cummings, I can assure you that there is no one working harder on this case than he is.

The PSCO has made various conflicting statements about how seriously they took the jail house letter from Nay Nay Prevat. In fact at least one of the (way too many) people going on record have stated that it was complete rubbish, and went on to chastise the press for even fooling with it. Well, if that first letter was rubbish, why did PCSO go to such great lengths to drain the Mondex pond? Interesting that the letter turned up the very same day.

This second letter is also interesting, and no doubt will have Putnam’s finest reaching for the bottle of Tums. In fact the hot rumor is that Tums are in short supply in Palatka, the stores can not keep them on the shelves!

This second letter has a couple of interesting aspects to it, once again we have a reference to Misty being at a party the night that Haleigh Cummings went missing. A claim that Nay Nay denies in the letter. However it is the wording that I find interesting:

"The detectives been interrigating me about Haleigh again. They said that Joe (the guy that Donnie knows that was going to sell me that Cadilac) told the detectives that me, Misty, Whiteboy Greg, and Ronalds kids were at Chads and Haleigh got a hold of some pills died and Whiteboy put her in my trunk and we dropped her off in a pond!" (spelling and grammar per letter - Editor)

Also interesting is her comment concerning the police:

"They went and got my car from the junk yard and are doing some CSI shit with it."

You can read the entire letter here and here.

I have no doubt that this latest letter is going to be an active topic on our radio program this afternoon. Please tune in, it should be a lively show.

Simon Barrett

Link to (second?) letter:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/Hal1.jpg

page 2:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/Hal2.jpg

Forgetting my manners...Morning Monkeys & guests.

TY Cece I heard there was a letter to her Mom, but had not seen them. Wonder why all the scrambling to cover where she was when the party thing supposedly happened? Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Still would like to know where Misty really is.

Praying today Haleigh will be found.

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.