April 18, 2024, 01:43:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449021 times)
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: September 27, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat. It looks like there is a second letter from Nay Nay (maybe the one to her Mother?)

http://www.bloggernews.net/122398

BNN Exclusive - Haleigh Cummings – Another Jail House Letter Surfaces
Posted on September 27th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 13 times.

There have been some rumors floating around about the Haleigh Cummings case for a couple of days, I opted not to publish them without some firm back up. Well I have the proof now. My good friend, investigator William ‘Cobra’ Staubs has managed to find what no one else could. Some people have been casting doubts about Cobra’s involvement in the search for Haleigh Cummings, I can assure you that there is no one working harder on this case than he is.

The PSCO has made various conflicting statements about how seriously they took the jail house letter from Nay Nay Prevat. In fact at least one of the (way too many) people going on record have stated that it was complete rubbish, and went on to chastise the press for even fooling with it. Well, if that first letter was rubbish, why did PCSO go to such great lengths to drain the Mondex pond? Interesting that the letter turned up the very same day.

This second letter is also interesting, and no doubt will have Putnam’s finest reaching for the bottle of Tums. In fact the hot rumor is that Tums are in short supply in Palatka, the stores can not keep them on the shelves!

This second letter has a couple of interesting aspects to it, once again we have a reference to Misty being at a party the night that Haleigh Cummings went missing. A claim that Nay Nay denies in the letter. However it is the wording that I find interesting:

"The detectives been interrigating me about Haleigh again. They said that Joe (the guy that Donnie knows that was going to sell me that Cadilac) told the detectives that me, Misty, Whiteboy Greg, and Ronalds kids were at Chads and Haleigh got a hold of some pills died and Whiteboy put her in my trunk and we dropped her off in a pond!" (spelling and grammar per letter - Editor)

Also interesting is her comment concerning the police:

"They went and got my car from the junk yard and are doing some CSI shit with it."

You can read the entire letter here and here.

I have no doubt that this latest letter is going to be an active topic on our radio program this afternoon. Please tune in, it should be a lively show.

Simon Barrett

Link to (second?) letter:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/Hal1.jpg

page 2:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/Hal2.jpg

Well, she can forget about him sending her any money now.   
I am confused, is she talking about next years tax filing-- She is supposed to get out in 20 days.  Or are they just now filing last April's taxes? Am I reading the letter right?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: September 27, 2009, 12:25:26 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/27/join-me-live/

JOIN ME LIVE TOMMOROW!!!
By Steph

steph2

Please join me tommorow morning live at 7:00am on Vinnie Politan’s morning show “Me and Vinnie” on Sirius XM. I will be a guest in studio with Vinnie to discuss the curious world of Crime and Justice including breaking news on the Haleigh Cummings investigation, the dissapearance of Toni Sharpless and other big cases making news. You can listen live online, and if you dont have Sirius you can sign up for a free week trial now at http://www.sirius.com/siriusinternetradio. This is a call in show, they will give out the number during the show, so please call us with your questions, concerns and input!!! Looking forward to hearing from YOU!!!!!!

This entry was posted on September 27, 2009 at 4:00 am

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: September 27, 2009, 12:25:49 PM »

"It was brief. It was one time and then she left. It was a mistake,' Gregory Page also known as 'White Boy Greg' told WAWS TV . "I wish I would have never gotten caught up with the girl because it has just been turmoil since."
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092309_Man_questioned_in_Haleigh_case
  I'm sure there are a lot of people that feel the same way 

Good Morning, No Rose Colored Glasses,

Do you remember WBG remarked on a video that "he hopes people will forgive him"? 
I said to myself, for what?  The past reports (if to believed) are becoming clearer why to forgive him.

I have to say I don't remember that, if he said that he could also be saying that, for getting mixed up with Misty, he seems to have a nice mother, at least it appears from the little I read, and maybe he is asking for her forgiveness, or he has done something terrible and that is why. For some reason, again just a feeling, I don't think WBG did anything to Haleigh 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 27, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »

If the pill was in a drink, yes then I can see a horrible accident occuring if a child would drink it. I have had those pills, but I had to use a pill cutter and cut it into fours, and only take a fourth of a pill at a time. I can't imagine a child drinking say a whole crushed pill in a drink 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: September 27, 2009, 12:42:05 PM »

thank you, Heart and cece, for posting the news reports.

I hadn't seen the BNN with the second letter.  Interesting that she writes the same thing to Donnie and her mom.

Also, I didn't see her tell her mom that she was at Donnie's - just that the story is a lie.

Altho, it looks like there might be a page missing from that letter, imo.

Am thinking the same, Jill.  Looks like a page of her letter to mama is missing.  Cuz reading thru the 2 pages available, I don't see anything in those that would send anyone scrambling for Tums.  Just saying... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: September 27, 2009, 12:47:22 PM »

Thank you Heart and Cece, for the updates!   

Just gotta mention here.. once again our wonderful updaters have arrived with news from the internet long before over yonder.  Ya know, those who claim to be first with the news, always.    

<ok, slapping myself for being snarky... and on a Sunday morning to boot.. I should be ashamed of myself.. but I'm NOT!>

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: September 27, 2009, 12:47:29 PM »

If the pill was in a drink, yes then I can see a horrible accident occuring if a child would drink it. I have had those pills, but I had to use a pill cutter and cut it into fours, and only take a fourth of a pill at a time. I can't imagine a child drinking say a whole crushed pill in a drink 

It wouldn't be so hard for her to overdose.  A high end dose of oxycodone for a child (approx 40 lbs) is 2.7mg and this would be for a child who gets pain medication all the time (have developed a tolerance).  The smallest Oxycontin is 10mg ---the largest is 160mg.  Even if she got a partial amount of crushed pill it could kill her.

Not to say this is what happened.  But is is plausable.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 27, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »

It wouldn't be so hard for her to overdose.  A high end dose of oxycodone for a child (approx 40 lbs) is 2.7mg and this would be for a child who gets pain medication all the time (have developed a tolerance).  The smallest Oxycontin is 10mg ---the largest is 160mg.  Even if she got a partial amount of crushed pill it could kill her.

Not to say this is what happened.  But is is plausable.
Thanks, I wasn't sure how much medicine of that kind it would take to kill a little kid 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 27, 2009, 12:57:54 PM »

I hadn't seen the BNN with the second letter.  Interesting that she writes the same thing to Donnie and her mom.

Also, I didn't see her tell her mom that she was at Donnie's - just that the story is a lie.

Am thinking the same, Jill.  Looks like a page of her letter to mama is missing.  Cuz reading thru the 2 pages available, I don't see anything in those that would send anyone scrambling for Tums.  Just saying... 

hahaha!

anything to get that Google hit, right?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 27, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »

"It was brief. It was one time and then she left. It was a mistake,' Gregory Page also known as 'White Boy Greg' told WAWS TV . "I wish I would have never gotten caught up with the girl because it has just been turmoil since."
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/092309_Man_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Do you remember WBG remarked on a video that "he hopes people will forgive him"? 
I said to myself, for what?  The past reports (if to believed) are becoming clearer why to forgive him.

I have to say I don't remember that, if he said that he could also be saying that, for getting mixed up with Misty, he seems to have a nice mother, at least it appears from the little I read, and maybe he is asking for her forgiveness, or he has done something terrible and that is why. For some reason, again just a feeling, I don't think WBG did anything to Haleigh 

I don't think that WBG had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance either..

for the record, I don't believe that Haleigh died with the overdose scenario...jmo...respect to others who do see or believe that his is what happened to her....
I just don't think that this amount of people could keep from telling someone what happened if Haleigh died at a party from an over dose...some one from that crowd would have a conscience for this little child and would tell someone else imo....not everyone is Satsuma is heartless and surely there is at least one good soul who would come forward if for no other reason than to give Crystal and perhaps even Ron that comfort of knowing what really happened to their child...and to relieve their own conscience for keeping this secret all these months..
again, just my opinion, but I am not buying any of this overdose story...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 27, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »

I don't think that something happened at a party either 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 27, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »

I don't think that something happened at a party either 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: September 27, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »

Poor Misty.. on 'vacation' almost a week now, with nothing but the clothes she had on when she left.    

That's one reason am thinking she's been in rehab, or in protective custody.  Somewhere that she didn't need one or more changes of clothes, because everything she needs (incl clothes) would be provided.  Only other thing I can think of is that once the reporters/cams left last Monday, Misty was snuck back in.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: September 27, 2009, 01:05:37 PM »

hahaha!

anything to get that Google hit, right?

For sure!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: September 27, 2009, 01:08:51 PM »

Wonder how much "a cheap car" goes for in that area?   NayNay must have a wad of $ in that purse she wants her mama to go get, cuz mama gets to keep the change after buying her a car.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: September 27, 2009, 01:11:35 PM »

Wonder how much "a cheap car" goes for in that area?   NayNay must have a wad of $ in that purse she wants her mama to go get, cuz mama gets to keep the change after buying her a car.   

If Donnie didn't find it first! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 27, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »

Lesson learned for Nay Nay, write your thoughts down on paper, and instead of mailing it rip it up 
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: September 27, 2009, 01:38:37 PM »

Lesson learned for Nay Nay, write your thoughts down on paper, and instead of mailing it rip it up 

Monkey Devil!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #398 on: September 27, 2009, 01:54:34 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guests,

W.B.G. (video) the last few seconds of the video, he hopes people will forgive me of his involvement?  I don't feel he did anything to Haleigh.  He is very nervous and rambles, so he may need a little forgiveness over something, what is it?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #399 on: September 27, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/11/exclusive-white-boy-greg-on-the-bald-truth/comment-page-1/

(Old video)

W.B.G. video the last few seconds hopes people will forgive him. He should concentrate on his graphic design and stop messing
around with cotraband.  He is extremely nervous and rambles and this video appears to have edited. I have never heard of anyone asking ahead of time to be forgiven, unless, there is "something" seriously needs to be forgiven, what is it, that needs to be forgiven?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.