April 25, 2024, 08:36:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449327 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 27, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »

o/t...this was strange...all of a sudden there was an amber alert across the tv screens in our house, hubs was watching one channel and me another one and it was on both tv s...couldn't even change the channel if we wanted to..it was awesome to see that alert being used in that way, but it had never happened in our area before...has anyone else had this happen to them in their area? it covered the whole tv screen, was not just a crawl through ad at the bottom....
the alert was for a 1 yr old little girl...near Schaumburg Il. I  believe it said...and they know the name of the person who took her...
sorry for the o/t but it is a worthwhile mention imo....

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: September 27, 2009, 07:04:40 PM »

AH: Misty's attorney told AH that Misty's family members were upset with Misty because Misty had obtain a prescripton for Xanax and she would not share the xanax with them.
  I tell you 
Then why didn't one of those darn fools go to the doctor, complain of anxiety, get a prescription and share amongst themselves  Unbelievable 

And the potential to make money by selling the pills on the street.  Wonder what the street value of Xanax is these days. 
Good question, now is it Zanny Bars, or what mg of xanax, depending what kind. The bars are the most popular. But even with all the anxiety I go through, I have never been prescribed the bars.

I havn't seen the bars since late 90's.  Most retail stores that I have worked at don't carry them.  I am a pharmacist by the way--not the alternative.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 27, 2009, 07:09:01 PM »

AH: Misty's attorney told AH that Misty's family members were upset with Misty because Misty had obtain a prescripton for Xanax and she would not share the xanax with them.
  I tell you 
Then why didn't one of those darn fools go to the doctor, complain of anxiety, get a prescription and share amongst themselves  Unbelievable 

Maybe they are on the ..NO REFILL.. LIST.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: September 27, 2009, 07:10:11 PM »

I tell you 

Maybe they are on the ..NO REFILL.. LIST.

Forgot to add...or they used up their LIFETIME SUPPLY...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 27, 2009, 07:15:22 PM »

from what i understand 3-5 dollars.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #485 on: September 27, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »

Just popping into say something about pens versus pencils.

I know a person sitting in a west Texas county jail that uses pencil to write and colored pencils to spiff up the letters she sends to her kids.

I also remember, colored pencils being on KC's commisary sheet, I don't remember pens. So I think you guys are correct about no pens in the pokey.

This is JMO and recollection for KC Anthony's list.

Back to lurking....

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #486 on: September 27, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »

o/t...this was strange...all of a sudden there was an amber alert across the tv screens in our house, hubs was watching one channel and me another one and it was on both tv s...couldn't even change the channel if we wanted to..it was awesome to see that alert being used in that way, but it had never happened in our area before...has anyone else had this happen to them in their area? it covered the whole tv screen, was not just a crawl through ad at the bottom....
the alert was for a 1 yr old little girl...near Schaumburg Il. I  believe it said...and they know the name of the person who took her...
sorry for the o/t but it is a worthwhile mention imo....

Hey Cookie, yeah I had that happen in my area yesterday. Very strange though, I had to ask monkeys what was going on cause they didn't say who or why, just a child abduction alert. I think they are getting more aggressive in their alerts. Always worth mentioning!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 27, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »

That's not that much money. I take xanax for anxiety, and I have never understood why someone would want to take it just for pleasure?  Am I missing something here? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: September 27, 2009, 07:27:10 PM »

That's not that much money. I take xanax for anxiety, and I have never understood why someone would want to take it just for pleasure?  Am I missing something here? TIA JSM

People do get addicted to it for some reason.  It just makes me sleepy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 27, 2009, 07:32:49 PM »

Cobra: Amber Brooks drove NayNay's car, pour blue stuff all in the trunk of the car, which happened after Cobra and others found the keys to the car.
I saw that the other day, and still don't quite understand, to destroy evidence? I'm assuming, or she was drugged out of her mind and thought it was a good idea 

Cobra: Amber removed her and Misty's clothing from the trunk prior to pouring the blue liquid all over the trunk of NayNay's car.
Blue liquid, Gatorade? Seriously what kind of blue liquid, I really wouldn't know.  I am getting to the point where this is all hurting missing kids and their families, a little one goes missing and people are going to stop wanting to help, they will be afraid of scams and all the nonsense that we have been watching now in two high profile cases, I'm sickened by it. 

Isn't antifreeze blue????????

So is 409!

And windshield washer fluid.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 27, 2009, 07:36:46 PM »

AH:Lisa and Hank actually went to Tennessee for a family reunion, was planning on returning to Putnam county.
Thanks for that, that is why they went so quickly.

For broke folks, these people sure move around and travel a lot. First they didn't have a pot to pizz in, and now they have gone on vacation!!! At least they didn't have to pay for Lisa's travel expenses back to Putnam County. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 27, 2009, 07:38:27 PM »

BooMonkey..thanks for the reply..good to know that the Amber alerts are being used in other areas for such an important announcement...and who doesn't watch tv? so it is a great idea to get the word out imo...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 27, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »

Thanks Atlanta Mom. It makes me not so nervous and keeps me from having palpitations. I don't like taking it, but it does help. And yes it makes me sleepy and that is why I can't imagine someone wanting to buy it off the street. I personally would like a pill that would magically clean my apartment 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 27, 2009, 07:39:33 PM »

From Art Harris
...Now, there is letter number two, also obtained by private investigator Williams Staubs, aka Cobra, from a Satsuma source close to Nay Nay we also spoke with who confirms their authenticity. Number 2 offers more details of Prevatt’s confrontation by that confrontation. Whether this theory of what happened to Haleigh holds up, or not, and both Prevatt, WBG and Misty have proclaimed their innocence, and sources tell me previously Page and Nay Nay were ruled out as connected.

While we don’t know if this changes things, it offers a fascinating look at the strategy detectives are using to pressure those close to Misty in the hopes any kernal of information can be squeezed, and we hear Misty is keeping up with the goings – on while on the road, distraught as other family members go to jail — lately her mother — and weeping that, at least for now, husband Ronald Cummings refuses to pick up her calls, our Satsuma sources tell us.

The letters also say Nay Nay’s car was used to transport Haleigh’s body, which, if true, would make it a crucial resting place for any possible DNA evidence. But the letters do not reveal what tests police may have run on the car they recently seized from the junkyard, says Nay Nay, ‘CSI ****.”

Private investigator William Staubs says he urged investigators to seize the car months ago when he learned that another young woman had borrowed the car and told Nay Nay she’d gotten it it stuck in the mud in the woods. He says it was never done. Police could not be reached for comment about the car Sunday.

In an exclusive videotaped interview published at artharris.com, click on and listen how Prevatt details how she got angry at Brooks over the dent in her trunk. She says Brooks first denied she’d done it, then said it must have happened when she asked a friend to push the car out of the mud.

Cobra also tells me Nay Nay related how Brooks rushed over to borrow the car upon learning authorities might be coming to test it. Nay Nay related how Brooks took clothes belonging to her and Misty from the trunk, then dumped possible cleaning fluid inside.

Investigators deny this was the car some claimed was pulled from the pond, and that the flatbed truck spotted with a car atop it along the road leading from the pond last week came from a neighbor who was having it towed. Submerged or not, we’re curious whether any DNA evidence might be still recovered from the car, after sitting in the junkyard, and whether any Amber Brooks has ever been quizzed about the allegations she used the car and cleaned out the trunk.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/27/jailhouse-letter-2-takes-us-inside-haleigh-cummings-case/nay-nay-2nd-letter-small/

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 27, 2009, 07:42:06 PM »

it puts me out cold.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #495 on: September 27, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »

I have no idea either JSM, I had a script for Vicodin ES and the doc gave me a huge bottle of it. I had this pain that would surface out of no where and it was excruciating! Like a hot poker going right through me, he never did figure it out, but I made that one bottle last me 4 years!! The thought of not having it when that pain hit was beyond me. Then my girlfriend found out about it and lo and behold they disappeared. Yeah she's addicted to the pain scripts. I should have known to hide them. Thank the Lord I haven't had the pain in years.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 27, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »

what I noticed in Nay Nay's letter after re reading it is that she asks about a Kelley before she even asks about her own baby girl...who is Kelley anyways? wouldn't most people ask about their own child before asking how someone else is? weirdos  all of em..if you ask me....

It's her sister. She was recently interviewed on the news concerning the letter.

She looks young.... Why did they (the parents) let her do an interview?

She may be the only one who knows how to read....or has teeth.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »

it puts me out cold.

never tried it...hope I don't ever have to!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 27, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »

When people do Cocaine they sometimes get anxious and paranoid, they like the Xanex to level out.

Some people just enjoy downers.

A prescription of generic Xanex cost less than $10.00 for 30 pills.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.