April 19, 2024, 11:12:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449161 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »

AH:Lisa and Hank actually went to Tennessee for a family reunion, was planning on returning to Putnam county.
Thanks for that, that is why they went so quickly.

For broke folks, these people sure move around and travel a lot. First they didn't have a pot to pizz in, and now they have gone on vacation!!! At least they didn't have to pay for Lisa's travel expenses back to Putnam County. 

I've worked most of my life and my last vacation was 5 years ago. I can't afford chit! Let alone be-bopping off to Disney World!    My "extra" money goes in the bank for an unexpected bill or if an emergency arises. Just keeping it close to the vest in this economy.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »

Evening Monkey Peeps!

Wow ... I sure am glad it was a relatively slow day here on SM!  Haven't been able to join in today and was afraid I'd have way too many pages to read to get caught up.  Then just as I was about to sign in as I was listening to Simon et al, we lost power for over three hours.  I ended up having to listen in to the broadcast from my iPhone.  It kept cutting out, but I did manage to catch a good part of it. 

One thing on the broadcast that caught my attention ... didn't see this mentioned here in my quick scan ... a lady called in and said that there was something in the police report that said the washing machine was running when police arrived 2/10/09.  Is this true?  Is there a copy of the report accessible that someone can direct me to?  Many thanks!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

AH:Lisa and Hank actually went to Tennessee for a family reunion, was planning on returning to Putnam county.

For broke folks, these people sure move around and travel a lot. First they didn't have a pot to pizz in, and now they have gone on vacation!!! At least they didn't have to pay for Lisa's travel expenses back to Putnam County. 

I've worked most of my life and my last vacation was 5 years ago. I can't afford chit! Let alone be-bopping off to Disney World!    My "extra" money goes in the bank for an unexpected bill or if an emergency arises. Just keeping it close to the vest in this economy.

Amen to that, Boo.  But, it's not hard to travel when you forge other people's checks!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: September 27, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

i feel ya boo an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: September 27, 2009, 08:02:33 PM »

Evening Monkey Peeps!

Wow ... I sure am glad it was a relatively slow day here on SM!  Haven't been able to join in today and was afraid I'd have way too many pages to read to get caught up.  Then just as I was about to sign in as I was listening to Simon et al, we lost power for over three hours.  I ended up having to listen in to the broadcast from my iPhone.  It kept cutting out, but I did manage to catch a good part of it. 

One thing on the broadcast that caught my attention ... didn't see this mentioned here in my quick scan ... a lady called in and said that there was something in the police report that said the washing machine was running when police arrived 2/10/09.  Is this true?  Is there a copy of the report accessible that someone can direct me to?  Many thanks!

CDP,
I try so hard to read your post but my eyes keep going back to Garfield.  Urrrrrrg.  He is mesmerizing.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 27, 2009, 08:04:06 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1I6zOihOTw

EXCLUSIVE: Misty Cummings Party Pal Nay Nay & Cobra! Only On Artharris.com!

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: September 27, 2009, 08:05:46 PM »

Evening Monkey Peeps!

CDP,
I try so hard to read your post but my eyes keep going back to Garfield.  Urrrrrrg.  He is mesmerizing.

Atlanta ... yes, I humbly have to say he is the COOLEST!  He's kudos to Brandi who appears to be able to do any avi anyone can think up!  He cracks me up too and, well, I'm just SO proud he's mine!

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2009, 08:07:05 PM »

Everytime I see his name I think it says Arthritis.com
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2009, 08:07:13 PM »

AH: Misty's attorney told AH that Misty's family members were upset with Misty because Misty had obtain a prescripton for Xanax and she would not share the xanax with them.
  I tell you 
Then why didn't one of those darn fools go to the doctor, complain of anxiety, get a prescription and share amongst themselves  Unbelievable 

And the potential to make money by selling the pills on the street.  Wonder what the street value of Xanax is these days. 
Good question, now is it Zanny Bars, or what mg of xanax, depending what kind. The bars are the most popular. But even with all the anxiety I go through, I have never been prescribed the bars.

I havn't seen the bars since late 90's.  Most retail stores that I have worked at don't carry them.  I am a pharmacist by the way--not the alternative.

ATL Mom  Xanax goes for only $1 for 1mg
              Oxycontin $1 per mg--yep $60 for 60mg and $80 for 80mg
              Lortab $5 and $7
              Soma  $1
Okay, now I have to tell you how I know!  We have a local drug task force here called BADGE that has been doing incredible work arresting street level addicts and pushers to the nurses in doctor offices making phony call ins.  Our sheriff posted the local "rates" for prescribed drugs and also asked that our local pharmacies not fill out of town (for me that would be, S. FL) Rx because of the amount that they write.  Their is a pain management doc in every strip mall in Central and South Florida.  It's a mega money maker here but the new laws just passed are taking aim at controlling some of the over prescribing.  As a pharmacist I thought some of this might be interesting to you.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: September 27, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »

Everytime I see his name I think it says Arthritis.com

LOL ... I thought I was the only one with that particular affliction!

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: September 27, 2009, 08:12:26 PM »

AH: Misty's attorney told AH that Misty's family members were upset with Misty because Misty had obtain a prescripton for Xanax and she would not share the xanax with them.
  I tell you 
Then why didn't one of those darn fools go to the doctor, complain of anxiety, get a prescription and share amongst themselves  Unbelievable 

And the potential to make money by selling the pills on the street.  Wonder what the street value of Xanax is these days. 
Good question, now is it Zanny Bars, or what mg of xanax, depending what kind. The bars are the most popular. But even with all the anxiety I go through, I have never been prescribed the bars.

I havn't seen the bars since late 90's.  Most retail stores that I have worked at don't carry them.  I am a pharmacist by the way--not the alternative.

Lortab $5 and $7
              Soma  $1
Okay, now I have to tell you how I know!  We have a local drug task force here called BADGE that has been doing incredible work arresting street level addicts and pushers to the nurses in doctor offices making phony call ins.  Our sheriff posted the local "rates" for prescribed drugs and also asked that our local pharmacies not fill out of town (for me that would be, S. FL) Rx because of the amount that they write.  Their is a pain management doc in every strip mall in Central and South Florida.  It's a mega money maker here but the new laws just passed are taking aim at controlling some of the over prescribing.  As a pharmacist I thought some of this might be interesting to you.

Thankyou, it is.  We have seen a couple of people who always prefer the lower strength of oxycontin and Mscontin (double the count).   You can make a good living with 120 tablets of Oxycontin. 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: September 27, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »

I tell you 

Lortab $5 and $7
              Soma  $1

Melisb ... You are so right about that.  I have a close relative with a very severe pill habit.  Even came into my home and stole pain meds my husband is supposed to take daily.  His pain doc will not re-prescribe any meds prior to the regular scheduled date.  He's got signs in his office that say something to the effect that even a police report saying pills were stolen will get you a new prescription before your regular date.  Needless to say, my husband was in excruciating pain weeks until his due date for the new refill came due.  This same relative gets script from a doc in Miami ... lord, I wish I knew who the hell he is!!!!

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: September 27, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »

even a police report saying pills were stolen will get you a new prescription before your regular date.  Sorry ... edit ... WILL NOT

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #513 on: September 27, 2009, 08:22:50 PM »

from what i understand 3-5 dollars.
That's not that much money. I take xanax for anxiety, and I have never understood why someone would want to take it just for pleasure?  Am I missing something here? TIA JSM

I have no idea either JSM, I had a script for Vicodin ES and the doc gave me a huge bottle of it. I had this pain that would surface out of no where and it was excruciating! Like a hot poker going right through me, he never did figure it out, but I made that one bottle last me 4 years!! The thought of not having it when that pain hit was beyond me. Then my girlfriend found out about it and lo and behold they disappeared. Yeah she's addicted to the pain scripts. I should have known to hide them. Thank the Lord I haven't had the pain in years.
Hey Boo, I don't understand why someone would want to take painkillers unless they are in pain. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: September 27, 2009, 08:24:51 PM »

Hey Monkeys ... I feel compelled to post this ..

Much as I've made fun about going to Satsuma, I have to tell you that I live in Florida .. not in that area and I've never been there ... but I am more than sure that the bulk of the residents there are so mortified by all this Croslin/Cummings mess and must be so devastated by Haleigh's disappearance.  I live among folks sporting those oversize tees and wife-beaters, smoking their Marlboros and riding their 4-wheelers, and 99% of them are wonderful people.  My experience is that they'll go the extra mile for a neighbor or friend (much like Martin who let Croslin's use phone at all hours).  So, just want to say, I believe most of Satsuma is salt-of-the-earth and bless em all for all they've had to endure through this whole ordeal!

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: September 27, 2009, 08:33:12 PM »

That's not that much money. I take xanax for anxiety, and I have never understood why someone would want to take it just for pleasure?  Am I missing something here? TIA JSM

I have no idea either JSM, I had a script for Vicodin ES and the doc gave me a huge bottle of it. I had this pain that would surface out of no where and it was excruciating! Like a hot poker going right through me, he never did figure it out, but I made that one bottle last me 4 years!! The thought of not having it when that pain hit was beyond me. Then my girlfriend found out about it and lo and behold they disappeared. Yeah she's addicted to the pain scripts. I should have known to hide them. Thank the Lord I haven't had the pain in years.
Hey Boo, I don't understand why someone would want to take painkillers unless they are in pain. 

There was a pharmacist I knew that would take 20 vicodins a day and almost that many Soma's a day and would work.  These pills can be very addictive.  I have heard that Soma is almost as bad as the pain killers.  Both are supposed to make a person euphoric.  I think some people are more prone to these addictions (genetically).  Looks like it runs in the family sometimes.  Ehh, they just make me sleepy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 27, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »

When people do Cocaine they sometimes get anxious and paranoid, they like the Xanex to level out.

Some people just enjoy downers.

A prescription of generic Xanex cost less than $10.00 for 30 pills.
Thanks Magnolia, I am way behind.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 27, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »

Howdy, Howdy, Monkeys, whew...been so busy all weekend, they are trying to kill me at work I think, which wouldnt be a good idea since they also carry my life insurance.....lol........anyway, I just got caught up here and just wanted to say that I see nothing new has happened huh......well, tomorrow is Monday,   maybe something will happen then...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: September 27, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »

Howdy, Howdy, Monkeys, whew...been so busy all weekend, they are trying to kill me at work I think, which wouldnt be a good idea since they also carry my life insurance.....lol........anyway, I just got caught up here and just wanted to say that I see nothing new has happened huh......well, tomorrow is Monday,   maybe something will happen then...

Hi HH ... yeah, seems like a quiet day.  I keep waiting to see whether Scrubs has been outted as Windchime ... and looking for another article by Prior ... seems like he'd be bugging LE to go ahead and publish the letter he received?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 27, 2009, 08:51:55 PM »

There was a pharmacist I knew that would take 20 vicodins a day and almost that many Soma's a day and would work.  These pills can be very addictive.  I have heard that Soma is almost as bad as the pain killers.  Both are supposed to make a person euphoric.  I think some people are more prone to these addictions (genetically).  Looks like it runs in the family sometimes.  Ehh, they just make me sleepy
  Wow that makes sense why the State of Texas made Soma a Schedule IV controlled substance. I just know that because it always pops up on the TMB website when I am updating licenses for my doctors at work. I learn something new every day here. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.