April 18, 2024, 01:37:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449020 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: September 27, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »

from what i understand 3-5 dollars.
That's not that much money. I take xanax for anxiety, and I have never understood why someone would want to take it just for pleasure?  Am I missing something here? TIA JSM

I have no idea either JSM, I had a script for Vicodin ES and the doc gave me a huge bottle of it. I had this pain that would surface out of no where and it was excruciating! Like a hot poker going right through me, he never did figure it out, but I made that one bottle last me 4 years!! The thought of not having it when that pain hit was beyond me. Then my girlfriend found out about it and lo and behold they disappeared. Yeah she's addicted to the pain scripts. I should have known to hide them. Thank the Lord I haven't had the pain in years.
Hey Boo, I don't understand why someone would want to take painkillers unless they are in pain. 
I've accumulated over the years many bottles of addictive pain pills I've been sent home from the hospital or surgical procedures with,.  Not one pill has ever been used.  At the hospital as a patient they are really pushed on me, and many times I'v been given them against my will.  There was only one time when I really needed pain medication, and that was the special situation where a drain tube lay directly on a nerve.  I'm surprized how much pain meds are pushed on people.   I don't get it.  I've never needed anything for pain, even over-the-counter type.  I ride classic migraines out, and remain functional and working.  Maybe it's luck.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: September 27, 2009, 08:55:54 PM »

Howdy, Howdy, Monkeys, whew...been so busy all weekend, they are trying to kill me at work I think, which wouldnt be a good idea since they also carry my life insurance.....lol........anyway, I just got caught up here and just wanted to say that I see nothing new has happened huh......well, tomorrow is Monday,   maybe something will happen then...

Hi HH ... yeah, seems like a quiet day.  I keep waiting to see whether Scrubs has been outted as Windchime ... and looking for another article by Prior ... seems like he'd be bugging LE to go ahead and publish the letter he received?
Hey Crime, yea Im waiting on that too, I think it just might be her, and if it is they need to lock her crazy butt up.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: September 27, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »

from what i understand 3-5 dollars.
That's not that much money. I take xanax for anxiety, and I have never understood why someone would want to take it just for pleasure?  Am I missing something here? TIA JSM

I have no idea either JSM, I had a script for Vicodin ES and the doc gave me a huge bottle of it. I had this pain that would surface out of no where and it was excruciating! Like a hot poker going right through me, he never did figure it out, but I made that one bottle last me 4 years!! The thought of not having it when that pain hit was beyond me. Then my girlfriend found out about it and lo and behold they disappeared. Yeah she's addicted to the pain scripts. I should have known to hide them. Thank the Lord I haven't had the pain in years.
Hey Boo, I don't understand why someone would want to take painkillers unless they are in pain. 
I've accumulated over the years many bottles of addictive pain pills I've been sent home from the hospital or surgical procedures with,.  Not one pill has ever been used.  At the hospital as a patient they are really pushed on me, and many times I'v been given them against my will.  There was only one time when I really needed pain medication, and that was the special situation where a drain tube lay directly on a nerve.  I'm surprized how much pain meds are pushed on people.   I don't get it.  I've never needed anything for pain, even over-the-counter type.  I ride classic migraines out, and remain functional and working.  Maybe it's luck.

Wow!  You're tough.  I think pain meds serve a very useful purpose and know for a fact my husband would be totally non-functional w/o them.  What t's me off is that due to all the abuse, he's been subject to a lot of scrutiny by some medical practitioners.  He says them make him feel like a criminal!  Every medical questionnaire makes him feel like he has to justify why he has to take pain meds.  Trust me, the meds make a big difference, and I guess there's a chance he's "addicted" ... but it's either that or in a wheelchair.  Which quality of life would you choose?  Now, there seems to be a whole generation of kids that are using these drugs for kicks.  Geez ... whatever happened to good ole LSD????  lol

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: September 27, 2009, 09:01:38 PM »

Howdy, Howdy, Monkeys, whew...been so busy all weekend, they are trying to kill me at work I think, which wouldnt be a good idea since they also carry my life insurance.....lol........anyway, I just got caught up here and just wanted to say that I see nothing new has happened huh......well, tomorrow is Monday,   maybe something will happen then...

Hi HH ... yeah, seems like a quiet day.  I keep waiting to see whether Scrubs has been outted as Windchime ... and looking for another article by Prior ... seems like he'd be bugging LE to go ahead and publish the letter he received?
Hey Crime, yea Im waiting on that too, I think it just might be her, and if it is they need to lock her crazy butt up.......

That will be delicious to see ... hope it makes all the headlines and not swept under the carpet!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 27, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

Crime--Sorry, I had to dish my hubby and son their dinner while watching Wolverine.  If you are asking about getting a doc just google "florida pain management doctors' like I did.  Be very careful because of the new laws some of them might be out of business next year.  Try to find a doctor who is a "board certified interventionalist".  I may have the last word wrong but it is close to it or sounds like it.  Those docs are the ones who won't be shut down if it goes the way the gov wants it.  I am speaking of a little law that got put way at the bottom of the PDMP (prescription drug monitoring program) just passed where all FL pharms will be online like most other states have.  My husband was on pain mgmt. for 2 years and I'll tell you every nut and bolt he worked with and friend that found out he had a doc came banging on our door.  My husband does everything by the book had two back surgeries and kept his full time job and when rehabbed from surgery he stopped taking everything.  He's amazing!  He won't give into the pain...me I'm a wuss, I want an aspirin if I think too hard! lol  There is a lot of money to be made selling these pills.  Even TN just said she used to take them.  So you know her baby Ron would be able to have his way with her drugs.  This is why I am sure he never had to work.  That and beautiful HaLeigh probably draws SSI and he would collect food stamps too.  All of this that I can't provide links too is my opinion only. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: September 27, 2009, 09:14:50 PM »

Hi Monkey-just pop in to see how all you poor monkey are dong trying to figure out this case-too many people for me- didnt think it could get more compilcated -but it did-now you have all these letters coming in.     good luck  to you all-   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: September 27, 2009, 09:15:24 PM »

to be fair, maybe TN had some sort of surgery or a reason to take the meds....she may be just like hundreds of others who had them prescribed legitimately and took them as needed and that is it? dunno...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 27, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »

My memory is so bad!  Can anyone tell me who it was that had a theory that when Hank Jr. came over to check on Misty at that very time she could have been gone in the van disposing of a body and propped the door open to get back in.  I can't even recall what day I read it but a very good idea to me how the van was moved and scractched.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 27, 2009, 09:20:50 PM »

to be fair, maybe TN had some sort of surgery or a reason to take the meds....she may be just like hundreds of others who had them prescribed legitimately and took them as needed and that is it? dunno...
I'm sorry Cookie, I should have stated that.  I do believe she has something wrong or did hurt herself in the past.  My point being that legitimate scripts are obtained with insurance and or FL Medicaid and then sold for a ton of money. 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: September 27, 2009, 09:22:31 PM »

Crime--Sorry, I had to dish my hubby and son their dinner while watching Wolverine.  If you are asking about getting a doc just google "florida pain management doctors' like I did.  Be very careful because of the new laws some of them might be out of business next year.  Try to find a doctor who is a "board certified interventionalist".  I may have the last word wrong but it is close to it or sounds like it.  Those docs are the ones who won't be shut down if it goes the way the gov wants it.  I am speaking of a little law that got put way at the bottom of the PDMP (prescription drug monitoring program) just passed where all FL pharms will be online like most other states have.  My husband was on pain mgmt. for 2 years and I'll tell you every nut and bolt he worked with and friend that found out he had a doc came banging on our door.  My husband does everything by the book had two back surgeries and kept his full time job and when rehabbed from surgery he stopped taking everything.  He's amazing!  He won't give into the pain...me I'm a wuss, I want an aspirin if I think too hard! lol  There is a lot of money to be made selling these pills.  Even TN just said she used to take them.  So you know her baby Ron would be able to have his way with her drugs.  This is why I am sure he never had to work.  That and beautiful HaLeigh probably draws SSI and he would collect food stamps too.  All of this that I can't provide links too is my opinion only. 

Thanks so much for the info.  I'm gonna check it out!  We're not in need of doc.  My hubby has one and he's very strick about pain meds.  I hope Florida will bust every last doc and pharmacist that is catering to today's pill popper trend .. shame on every one of 'em!  And, as in Haleigh case, it's the kids that suffer.  Gawd, there are days I just despair for all these kids!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #530 on: September 27, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »

My memory is so bad!  Can anyone tell me who it was that had a theory that when Hank Jr. came over to check on Misty at that very time she could have been gone in the van disposing of a body and propped the door open to get back in.  I can't even recall what day I read it but a very good idea to me how the van was moved and scractched.

Melisb,

I believe he fabricated that story, so he could sing and dance his way out of the high bond. HC2, went to the M.B. 9:30 PM (abt.)
and stayed and waited outside, right. My view, he never went to check on Misty or his fingerprints would have been on the front door and no fingerprint matching his were found. I am so careful on what to believe from these players, non are truthful. IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: September 27, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »

Can I chime in and ask just how far away this van was from Haleigh's residence.  Was it within walking distance?  I'm sure this particular question has been asked and answered a thousand times, but I've never heard the answer to that.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: September 27, 2009, 09:27:26 PM »

I'm sorry Cookie, I should have stated that.  I do believe she has something wrong or did hurt herself in the past.  My point being that legitimate scripts are obtained with insurance and or FL Medicaid and then sold for a ton of money. 

no need to be sorry at all! Smile 
 I  do understand your point about the scripts being sold....hear about it way too often...

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: September 27, 2009, 09:28:47 PM »

Sorry, I asked this a bit earlier and haven't gotten an answer.  A lady caller into Simon's broadcast today said police report said that washer was running when LE arrived at trailer after 911 call.  Is that really true ... anyone know?  And is there a copy of that report online somewhere?  TIA Monkey sleuths!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: September 27, 2009, 09:29:01 PM »

Melisb,

I believe he fabricated that story, so he could sing and dance his way out of the high bond. HC2, went to the M.B. 9:30 PM (abt.)
and stayed and waited outside, right. My view, he never went to check on Misty or his fingerprints would have been on the front door and no fingerprint matching his were found. I am so careful on what to believe from these players, non are truthful. IMO.

I agree...I don't believe that he went over to the home either...jmo...
and yes, it is best to be careful about anything that we hear from these players!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #535 on: September 27, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »

Can someone explain what they do with Oxycontin? I broke a hip two years ago and they kept me on Morphine in the hospital,but when I came home they gave me Oxycontin. It knocked me out. Is that because I was not use to taking anything stronger than an Advil? Oh, by the way, it was a good way to quit smoking.

2 4 1
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: September 27, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

Sorry, I asked this a bit earlier and haven't gotten an answer.  A lady caller into Simon's broadcast today said police report said that washer was running when LE arrived at trailer after 911 call.  Is that really true ... anyone know?  And is there a copy of that report online somewhere?  TIA Monkey sleuths!!!

IIRC...I think that Art H. is the only person who has said anything about the washer running...could be wrong, but that is what I think was said....

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 27, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »

Can I chime in and ask just how far away this van was from Haleigh's residence.  Was it within walking distance?  I'm sure this particular question has been asked and answered a thousand times, but I've never heard the answer to that.
I want to know the same answer as you do Crime!  When I asked before I get the transcript of the video of the Croslin girl talking about it and showing to the news person.  I still can't decipher her version of the story.  I don't think anyone has said where exactly the van was parked during the hours of HaLeigh's disappearance.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: September 27, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »

IIRC...I think that Art H. is the only person who has said anything about the washer running...could be wrong, but that is what I think was said....

Thanks Cookie ... I'd heard there were dirty clothes in both washer and dryer, so that statement today on Simon's show threw me!  I'd love to see the report ... I see one here under the docs section, but that one's just rudimentary.  Wouldn't it be so interesting to see the books these detectives have established on this case?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 27, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »

It has never been confirmed by anyone that the washe rwas running that night.......Art, I believe was the one that first stated that, but it has never been said by anyone else in this case.......I hope we hear more about the letter tomorrow that was turned into the Newpaper office and about the one that turned it in.......I hope LE goes and gets Misty back off vacation and puts the fear of God into that girl.......Where is HaLeigh.,.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.