April 24, 2024, 05:47:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449283 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #580 on: September 27, 2009, 11:32:38 PM »

Wow, did I run everyone off. lol

I sure hope something breaks soon. That baby needs to be found.   

No Auntie Darla~I'm just chatting on the phone with my stepson who is about to b depoyed to IRAQ, sorry for the typos, but I can't walk and chew gum at the same time much less type and talk

IM your stepson will be in my prayers...

Thanks~He's such a great kid and had a very tough life and I am so proud of him for not letting the rough times define his life......SO PROUD!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 27, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »

I wonder when Misty will surface again.

Been quite a few days.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #582 on: September 27, 2009, 11:38:03 PM »

I don't think Misty had enough of a brain that night to do anything to hide a body. She was stoned out of her mind. I just wish they could find something to arrest her on and put the screws to her. I still think she is covering for Ron for something.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: September 27, 2009, 11:41:56 PM »

I don't think Misty had enough of a brain that night to do anything to hide a body. She was stoned out of her mind. I just wish they could find something to arrest her on and put the screws to her. I still think she is covering for Ron for something.
I agree with that, Misty wouldnt know how to hide a body all by herself, she was too messed up and simple minded to do that, someone helped her...you can bet on that..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 27, 2009, 11:45:02 PM »

Hmmmm - sorry - too big . . . try this again . . .

certainly looks to me like something else was written and erased..what's up with that?
and Tams...join in anytime...
I sometimes feel invisible on the Caylee thread but I still go over there an throw in a few comments...usually no one ever answers me, but what the heck...get my comments in anyways...tee hee!

Cookie- sorry I've missed you in Caylee's thread, but I've been reading you here.  You're coming in loud and clear-don't worry!   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: September 27, 2009, 11:45:12 PM »

Is it possible that the ghost writing in NayNay's letter is an imprint of the words the top part of the paper touched when it was folded into thirds?

I can't see the ghost writing very well. But it would be really hard to 'decode' if it was upside down letters like you'd have in a folded-paper pencil-transfer.

Any photoshop gurus wanna take a stab at flipping the part of the letter under the fold? I'd like to see if my theory holds up 

Brachiate
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 27, 2009, 11:46:41 PM »

Cobra: Amber Brooks drove NayNay's car, pour blue stuff all in the trunk of the car, which happened after Cobra and others found the keys to the car.
I saw that the other day, and still don't quite understand, to destroy evidence? I'm assuming, or she was drugged out of her mind and thought it was a good idea 

Cobra: Amber removed her and Misty's clothing from the trunk prior to pouring the blue liquid all over the trunk of NayNay's car.
Blue liquid, Gatorade? Seriously what kind of blue liquid, I really wouldn't know.  I am getting to the point where this is all hurting missing kids and their families, a little one goes missing and people are going to stop wanting to help, they will be afraid of scams and all the nonsense that we have been watching now in two high profile cases, I'm sickened by it. 

Isn't antifreeze blue????????

Evening, everyone!  Catching up and saw this...how about Windex?  It's alcohol, water, and coloring. Reading on...

Forecast for the Day:
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 27, 2009, 11:50:28 PM »

I viewed closely and read BOTH letters from, "Nay-Nay."
I just wanted to say how sad it is that these young
minds are going to waste....

Too bad the caseworkers in Fl. have not seen a need and
offered a mentor, free education for High School diplomas,
parenting skills and life skills of some type.

Nay, Nay, Misty, Crystal, their Mom's, Grandparents will
all stroll through life and NEVER know that there is MORE,
if you try and receive encouragement to be all that you can be.
Having babies, partying, depending on the state for food assistance and $$, and depending on a male to "take care of you,"
is a cycle that needs to be broken.

Abuse cycles can be broken. Is the state of Fl. failing these children by NOT doing SOMETHING
to offer direction to these families,  and SHOW them HOW to be more productive in society,  more self sufficient financially, and to encourage solid parenting skills.

Sad to say, but......I bet Misty, Crystal and Nay Nay are all products of their environments. I also bet that their Mom's are carbon copies of them.
How many children will society lose to IGNORANCE, under achievement, and an influence I see as, "Appalachian."

Being a first generation American, I know how hard my parents struggled to get every piece of the American dream they imagined.
Learning English, getting naturalized, then moving on to a higher education. They instilled in us children to accomplish more than they did, and expected us to see that each generation did likewise.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 27, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Always checking up on Miss Haleigh - but more often than not afraid/unwilling to post because of all of the zaniness involved in this and other cases . . . seems as though my input just gets lost in the masses of posts, as well - never feel like I really 'fit in' . . . LOL.

Anyway  . . . here is an up close crop from the Nay Nay letter - adjusted the contrast as best I could . . . still almost impossible to make out what was originally written, though (I assume it is wriiten in pencil; it appears as though a 'first draft' was erased?) Maybe you all can decipher it though . . .

Also: color safe bleach is blue . . . perhaps they thought it would remove traces of blood?

Are we sure it's written in pencil ?  Looking at that, it reminds me of when my granddaughter gets several pieces of paper from my printer and uses a marker to write - and the marker bleeds through slightly to the next page.  I dunno ... that's just what it reminded me of.

Or if she wrote something else on the page before, pressing hard with a ball point pen, maybe?  Nah, it looks erased to me.  What was I thinking?

Emoticon request please:  *monkey smacking itself on the forehead (maybe even repeatedly)  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #589 on: September 27, 2009, 11:56:10 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys, just catching up. I came across this last night that I am sure was discussed many months ago. I thought I would bring it forward regarding the theory of the lady that moved into Ron's trailer being scrubs. I did look up her name on US search and the age of 69 years old comes up. From the back (in the video of her speaking) she does look like scrubs, but if she is 69 years old I do not think she could be scrubs.  I really think it is some sick work of Windchime. Any opinions?

Woman who lived in Haleighs former Home

Written by kaylapearson on Feb-22-09 7:23pm

When Jeannie Glover moved into a home in Satsuma, she had no idea who lived there before her. But one morning nearly two weeks ago when she heard helicopters overhead, her relationship with the former homeowner forever changed.

“I felt a little strange…I felt, I don’t know—a warm feeling. I feel sad. I feel sad she’s missing. I feel sad for the family, I can’t say I know what they’re going through…I’m hoping that whoever has her turns her loose…and that she will make her way back home,” says Glover.

She lives in a two bedroom mobile home bordering Cummings current home. Glover moved-in December and says when she first got there, she found Crayons and coloring paper. She had no idea the person who colored those papers may have been 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

“I feel they were happy here—I feel that they were the most happy there, so it makes me feel good and warm all over.”

Glover says her home has been searched several times by law enforcement agents. She says the detectives came inside, banged on walls, searched under her home, and even unlatched doors looking for any signs of Haleigh.

Since Glover met Haleigh’s mother and father, she has spent a majority of her days helping them out. She’s donated food, drinks, tents, a fire pit, and even homemade chocolate chip cookies. She says she hopes everyone will be touched by Haleigh’s story and help out any way they can.

http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/79/Woman+lived+Haleighs+former+Home

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 28, 2009, 12:02:36 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys, just catching up. I came across this last night that I am sure was discussed many months ago. I thought I would bring it forward regarding the theory of the lady that moved into Ron's trailer being scrubs. I did look up her name on US search and the age of 69 years old comes up. From the back (in the video of her speaking) she does look like scrubs, but if she is 69 years old I do not think she could be scrubs.  I really think it is some sick work of Windchime. Any opinions?

Woman who lived in Haleighs former Home

Written by kaylapearson on Feb-22-09 7:23pm

When Jeannie Glover moved into a home in Satsuma, she had no idea who lived there before her. But one morning nearly two weeks ago when she heard helicopters overhead, her relationship with the former homeowner forever changed.

“I felt a little strange…I felt, I don’t know—a warm feeling. I feel sad. I feel sad she’s missing. I feel sad for the family, I can’t say I know what they’re going through…I’m hoping that whoever has her turns her loose…and that she will make her way back home,” says Glover.

She lives in a two bedroom mobile home bordering Cummings current home. Glover moved-in December and says when she first got there, she found Crayons and coloring paper. She had no idea the person who colored those papers may have been 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

“I feel they were happy here—I feel that they were the most happy there, so it makes me feel good and warm all over.”

Glover says her home has been searched several times by law enforcement agents. She says the detectives came inside, banged on walls, searched under her home, and even unlatched doors looking for any signs of Haleigh.

Since Glover met Haleigh’s mother and father, she has spent a majority of her days helping them out. She’s donated food, drinks, tents, a fire pit, and even homemade chocolate chip cookies. She says she hopes everyone will be touched by Haleigh’s story and help out any way they can.

http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/79/Woman+lived+Haleighs+former+Home
We discussed that possibility, but no its not the Lady that rented Ronalds ex home, the LE already knew her and had seen her before and she is older and not as big as the scrub lady...my guess is still Windchim...if it isnt...this lady  sure looks like her....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #591 on: September 28, 2009, 12:10:13 AM »

Here are more pic's and pointers

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: September 28, 2009, 12:13:58 AM »

Here are more pic's and pointers
LOL i know right.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #593 on: September 28, 2009, 12:14:01 AM »

Higherhopes:
[/quote]We discussed that possibility, but no its not the Lady that rented Ronalds ex home, the LE already knew her and had seen her before and she is older and not as big as the scrub lady...my guess is still Windchim...if it isnt...this lady  sure looks like her....lol
[/quote]

Yes, I think I am going to bet my bananas on Windchime too.

I also noticed on the Putnam County Sherrif site of the inmates that the bail for cocaine possesion is extremely low. No wonder they have a problem there. 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 28, 2009, 12:21:56 AM »

Higherhopes:
We discussed that possibility, but no its not the Lady that rented Ronalds ex home, the LE already knew her and had seen her before and she is older and not as big as the scrub lady...my guess is still Windchim...if it isnt...this lady  sure looks like her....lol
[/quote]

I also noticed on the Putnam County Sherrif site of the inmates that the bail for cocaine possesion is extremely low. No wonder they have a problem there. 
[/quote]I agree, too bad that after they are caught one time, they cant just put them in drug rehab and make them stay until they are clean....that might just make a difference, but they cant.....so back out on the streets and back to doing drugs until the next time they are caught.......it suxs,,,,,,not right,,,

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: September 28, 2009, 12:22:35 AM »

Having trouble locating a link to Naynay's letter to her mom?  Hate to ask, but can anyone help me?  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #596 on: September 28, 2009, 12:23:09 AM »

I viewed closely and read BOTH letters from, "Nay-Nay."
I just wanted to say how sad it is that these young
minds are going to waste....

Too bad the caseworkers in Fl. have not seen a need and
offered a mentor, free education for High School diplomas,
parenting skills and life skills of some type.

Nay, Nay, Misty, Crystal, their Mom's, Grandparents will
all stroll through life and NEVER know that there is MORE,
if you try and receive encouragement to be all that you can be.
Having babies, partying, depending on the state for food assistance and $$, and depending on a male to "take care of you,"
is a cycle that needs to be broken.

Abuse cycles can be broken. Is the state of Fl. failing these children by NOT doing SOMETHING
to offer direction to these families,  and SHOW them HOW to be more productive in society,  more self sufficient financially, and to encourage solid parenting skills.

Sad to say, but......I bet Misty, Crystal and Nay Nay are all products of their environments. I also bet that their Mom's are carbon copies of them.
How many children will society lose to IGNORANCE, under achievement, and an influence I see as, "Appalachian."

Being a first generation American, I know how hard my parents struggled to get every piece of the American dream they imagined.
Learning English, getting naturalized, then moving on to a higher education. They instilled in us children to accomplish more than they did, and expected us to see that each generation did likewise.

I am afraid I don't understand what you mean by the influence you see as "Appalachian." Could you elaborate?

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #597 on: September 28, 2009, 12:27:09 AM »

Higherhopes:

[/quote]I agree, too bad that after they are caught one time, they cant just put them in drug rehab and make them stay until they are clean....that might just make a difference, but they cant.....so back out on the streets and back to doing drugs until the next time they are caught.......it suxs,,,,,,not right,,,
[/quote]

Even here, where I live that kind of charge has a much higher bail than Putnam County. It appears they have have a broken system to say the least. It really is scary..

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 28, 2009, 12:35:21 AM »

O/T:  Don't want to be part of perpetrating a stereotype, so if you're interested in Appalachia, please read the informative book Mist Over The Mountains:  Appalachia and It's People.  It's a concise and accurate children's info book for anyone short on time.  Just wanted to point out that our monkeys hail from various locales and, as such, please be sensitive to throwing around stereotypes.  I've seen quite a few in this thread and have known a lot of people with chickens in their yards, missing teeth, and looking dirt-poor, living backwoods and I'm related to some of the same.  Until you've lived there, you just don't know.  Just saying.  Thank you!

Mods:  Please remove if inappropriate.  I'm sorry if it is.  Thank you!

Forecast for the Day:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: September 28, 2009, 12:36:04 AM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Always checking up on Miss Haleigh - but more often than not afraid/unwilling to post because of all of the zaniness involved in this and other cases . . . seems as though my input just gets lost in the masses of posts, as well - never feel like I really 'fit in' . . . LOL.

Anyway  . . . here is an up close crop from the Nay Nay letter - adjusted the contrast as best I could . . . still almost impossible to make out what was originally written, though (I assume it is wriiten in pencil; it appears as though a 'first draft' was erased?) Maybe you all can decipher it though . . .

Also: color safe bleach is blue . . . perhaps they thought it would remove traces of blood?

Are we sure it's written in pencil ?  Looking at that, it reminds me of when my granddaughter gets several pieces of paper from my printer and uses a marker to write - and the marker bleeds through slightly to the next page.  I dunno ... that's just what it reminded me of.

Or if she wrote something else on the page before, pressing hard with a ball point pen, maybe?  Nah, it looks erased to me.  What was I thinking?

Emoticon request please:  *monkey smacking itself on the forehead (maybe even repeatedly)  LOL!

I initially thought that was a great idea, and very possible. I have played with layers to see if this is the case, and I don't think so. I really think it is erased by the writer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.