April 22, 2024, 11:47:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449233 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2009, 11:17:35 AM »

Anyone know if they indeed did a search near the MH... after.. the contents of the envelope were opened???

If this is the case, it doesn't sound good...as we a hoping for a LIVE HaLeigh!!!!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »

Gizzie...am hoping that Haleigh will be found as the result of this letter...but there have been so many let downs on this case that I am not holding my breath on it....this case has made me so disgusted....from every person who is Haleigh's family, to the bloggers who have made up stuff about this case, to the LE, to the attorneys, Cobra, Art H., Geraldo etc... you name it...everyone it seems has been self serving and not putting Haleigh first...jmo....

I absolutely agree with every word you just said! 100%!!   an angelic monkey

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »

All I see is people playing games, liars, and I just am so skeptical of this new letter that the lady brought to the newspaper office, she is probably some kook with some psychic ability 

I feel the same way Rosie...
I am skeptical of everything that I hear and read in regards to this case...

Well, it could be a lie... on the other hand it could be a preemptive strike. If indeed this person fears discovery anyway, why not send a letter offering information in exchange for freedom and or reward money. In these situation the first person to turn gets the best deal or immunity.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »

Anyone know if they indeed did a search near the MH... after.. the contents of the envelope were opened???

If this is the case, it doesn't sound good...as we a hoping for a LIVE HaLeigh!!!!

i'm still waiting to hear confirmation from TJ Hart, but who knows? 

I've looked around the forums but so far no word of this.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2009, 11:29:33 AM »

I thought it was reported that they did search after the new tip & the well was pointed out, but nothing found. 
I'll see if I can find a link.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

I thought it was reported that they did search after the new tip & the well was pointed out, but nothing found. 
Yes, I remember that.    They were searching around R&M's former home.

I don't understand where Misty really is?   or why?

Good Morning all good Monkeys! 

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2009, 11:38:25 AM »

If this report about the neighbor being asked about a well is true, then perhaps it leans creditability to the letter.  If the author of the letter knew about a well that LE didn't seem to know about, then the author knew something about the propery that LE didn't.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21088167/detail.html
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »

Good morning Can.

Maybe I heard it on the NG show, about the new search at the mobile home?

Yes, where is Misty???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2009, 11:41:00 AM »

Wyks - From what I understand about the letter brought by Scrubs, the info was short and to the point on 'where' to find Haleigh, not about 'what' happened.           

---

I think I read it was four sentences, the first two on where Haleigh is, and the last two, were comments from the letter writer. I could be wrong 

No Rosie you aren't wrong, that's what has been said so far.  It was info re the 'where'.  Of course we don't know what the comments in the last two sentences was about. 

I have become so skeptical with all this, but one thing I have not strayed from is I believe that this isn't a very hard case to crack, yes it sure seems with all these side shows/distractions, but I just hope LE is closer.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2009, 11:41:38 AM »

If this report about the neighbor being asked about a well is true, then perhaps it leans creditability to the letter.  If the author of the letter knew about a well that LE didn't seem to know about, then the author knew something about the propery that LE didn't.

That's it!  Thanks Bama!

Neighbors said that detectives are back near Haleigh's home actively searching. Jim Batchelor said he pointed out the well they were asking about, but it turned up nothing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »

good one Grama!^^^

one can only hope that that is where Misty ends up!

Kinda like the process of elimination.  Ron don't want her, GRSykes will throw her out, her family is broken / split, no place else to go.

Forgot to add that the PCSO Jail is always open for the hungry and homeless.
And family reunions 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2009, 11:43:14 AM »

good one Grama!^^^

one can only hope that that is where Misty ends up!

Kinda like the process of elimination.  Ron don't want her, GRSykes will throw her out, her family is broken / split, no place else to go.

Forgot to add that the PCSO Jail is always open for the hungry and homeless.
And family reunions 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »

Morning all! 

From WS:

"I finally got an answer to my email from Mr. Prior. I will not quote it word for word, but will just say what he basically said in it.

Mr. Prior stated that he called Putnam County Sheriff's Office and was sent to voicemail twice. After failing to get to speak to someone there, he then called St. Johns County Sheriff's Office and they got someone (I assume he means Putnam County S. O.) to call him. He states that he told them what the letter said and was asked to fax a copy to them. Mr. Prior states that he did fax a copy to them. Whomever Mr. Prior spoke with at P.C.S.O. then called him back and asked if they could send an officer to pick the letter up. He asked if that person had a problem with him (Mr. Prior) sharing the letter with Ronald Cummings' lawyer and was told there would be no problem with that. Mr. Prior then told the person he was speaking with from P.C.S.O. that he would just bring the letter to them himself. He further states that he shared the information with Haleigh's mother's lawyer. I suppose he means Crystal, but did not mention her name; he just stated Haleigh's mother's lawyer.
"

So, if this guy did share the letter with Crystal, why is that not stated anywhere? Why only say they shared it with Ron's attorney?

Good questions, theboyzmom!

This is the first I've read that mentioned.  Hope it wasn't just an afterthought by Mr. Prior, just tossing the mention of it into that supposed email above, without having actually done so. 

And what's with his saying "Ronald Cummings lawyer" .. and ..  "Haleigh's mother's lawyer"!!!   WTH?  Like he cannot bring himself to mention her name, Crystal? 

Why wouldn't he have simply asked if he could share the letter with the lawyers of both of Haleigh's parents, Ron and Crystal.  Just makes me think he only asked about sharing it with Ron's attorney, period. 

Or did he mean Misty, and if so, should have said, "Haleigh's STEPmother's lawyer"? 

Having gone thru all that in my mind.... WTH was Mr. Prior's intentions anyway.... To be sharing this supposed possible 'volatile' info with anyone's attorney????? 

Seems to me that someone could be 'in bed with' someone else's attorney.  IMO  

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2009, 11:49:33 AM »

has it been discussed here that "tip lady" might possibly be the new renter of Ron's MH?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »

If this is the case, it doesn't sound good...as we a hoping for a LIVE HaLeigh!!!! ::MonkeyNoNo::

leans should be lends and propery should be property

My screen scrolls up and down as I try to type a post - making i difficult to post.
Does anyone know why that might be? Thanks
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2009, 11:51:28 AM »

Good morning Can.

Maybe I heard it on the NG show, about the new search at the mobile home?

Yes, where is Misty???

Good Morning,

Do you monkeys think that Misty made a "weasel deal"?  Remember, she was at the P.S. answering questionings (supposely) without an attorney. What if her attn. made a deal and she went down and OK'd it?  Is she really maybe on a protection witness program?

Sorry, if I am starting something, but, what other idea would there be?  She wasn't going to leave her man unless it was life or death.  I do not believe the baloney about RC not taking her calls or her not taking his calls, she logged onto her myspace page
they may be exchanging e-mails.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »

????

ok, have a great day, Monkeys.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2009, 11:59:52 AM »

has it been discussed here that "tip lady" might possibly be the new renter of Ron's MH?

Hi Jill.  I don't know if it was discussed last night after I logged off, but I did find this link with a video interview of the new tenant, dated Aug. 28.  (Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  I had to look for it.)

Haleigh's Old Home Has New Tenant
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/faith/news-article.aspx?storyid=144115&catid=295

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »

Good Morning,

Do you monkeys think that Misty made a "weasel deal"?  Remember, she was at the P.S. answering questionings (supposely) without an attorney. What if her attn. made a deal and she went down and OK'd it?  Is she really maybe on a protection witness program?

Sorry, if I am starting something, but, what other idea would there be?  She wasn't going to leave her man unless it was life or death.  I do not believe the baloney about RC not taking her calls or her not taking his calls, she logged onto her myspace page

Seahorse, In this case, I think anything is possible.  There are too many unanswered questions & not enough reliable information coming out.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2009, 12:05:14 PM »

Good Morning,

Seahorse, In this case, I think anything is possible.  There are too many unanswered questions & not enough reliable information coming out.
I don't believe any of it    And Mr Prior should have kept his big mouth shut, if you ask me. Get the volatile letter to the police and then drop it, another one in it for 15 minutes of fame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.