April 23, 2024, 04:08:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449248 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: September 28, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

I've been looking at NayNay's letter to her family.  JMO, but it looks to me that the letter was photocopied and that while it was being photocopied, page two was behind page one on the platen (or whatever it's called).  To me, what looks like an erased "Misty" looks more like the "Ask" that starts the second page.  And the word "and" that might have been erased looks like the "end" in friend ... also on the first line of the second page.  What do you think?

Jailhouse Letter #2 Takes Us Inside Haleigh Cummings Case!!
http://www.artharris.com/

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:41 AM »

Can anyone remember if today is the hearing for Misty's Mom?  I can't find the article that had the date in it.  TIA

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »

Has this been posted & I missed it?

Is this some goofball?   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_Lkiwg4Ao

Bud's Girl, the person in that video talking to or addressing Major Gary Bowling sounds like and I believe to be ksue, a member poster over at Blogger News. It is her, blstarke and Tim Holmsted's opinion that the San Mateo search was staged.

HaLeigh family conducts search accompanied by fake FBI agent
http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20HaLeigh%20Family%20Fake%20Search.htm

Remember, I worked beside John Regan in the search. He told me
that he was undercover FBI and someone else CIA. This is true fact
and not rumor.For goodness sake, he almost struck Gunnery
with a machete. I have the mark on the leash to prove it.
For some reason, Kim is giving him the benefit of the doubt.
When someone tries to harm my Gunnery, I don't trust him.
Just because he's a pastor? Sorry. There is something hinky
about both Jeremiah and John.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5149.msg837967#msg837967

BG...I did read this but didn't click on the link...I had wrongly assumed that what Heart wrote was what was said on the youtube link...

This youtube is kind of interesting.   It sounds like a big fight is going on in the background of this video starting around the last two minutes.   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BD_Lkiwg4Ao&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BD_Lkiwg4Ao&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »

Can anyone remember if today is the hearing for Misty's Mom?  I can't find the article that had the date in it.  TIA

Defendant Details

Defendant - Case Number - Defendant Status - Case Status
Crosling, Lisa Carmen - GS460391 - PENDING - OPEN

Appearance Details
Date - Judge - Court Room - Attorney - Reason
09/30/2009 09:00 A.M. - Eisenstein, Dan - - Birch Bldg, Court Room 3B - Trial

Charge Details
Charged/Cited Offense - Bond
Fugitive - $100000

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145763&catid=3

Mystery Letter's Contents Revealed
 Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 9/28/2009 11:30:44 AM    Updated: 9/28/2009 11:35:27 AM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Sheriff's Office has released more information about the mystery note that was dropped off last week regarding the Haleigh Cummings search.

The note was dropped off by an unknown woman Wednesday at the St. Augustine Record.

Detectives determined the note warranted further investigation, so they announced they wanted to speak with the woman who dropped it off.

When she heard that through the media, the woman contacted detectives and they interviewed her. Her name has still not been released, and she said she was just dropping the note off for someone else.

Today, detectives say the note contained information about a possible burial site for Haleigh, the girl who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February.

Capt. Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says detectives followed up the tip, but found nothing, and they are still no closer to finding the girl.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: September 28, 2009, 11:51:37 AM »

Thanks so much Heart!   an angelic monkey

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: September 28, 2009, 11:52:50 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145763&catid=3

Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 9/28/2009 11:30:44 AM    Updated: 9/28/2009 11:35:27 AM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The Sheriff's Office has released more information about the mystery note that was dropped off last week regarding the Haleigh Cummings search.

The note was dropped off by an unknown woman Wednesday at the St. Augustine Record.

Detectives determined the note warranted further investigation, so they announced they wanted to speak with the woman who dropped it off.

When she heard that through the media, the woman contacted detectives and they interviewed her. Her name has still not been released, and she said she was just dropping the note off for someone else.

Today, detectives say the note contained information about a possible burial site for Haleigh, the girl who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February.

Capt. Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office says detectives followed up the tip, but found nothing, and they are still no closer to finding the girl.
oh boy........it just might have been Wind CHime.....butting in again...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: September 28, 2009, 11:59:12 AM »

Steph Says:
September 27, 2009 at 11:20 pm | Reply

Ive not heard about the affair with Ron’s uncle but the ‘whitboy” story is accurate. Remember one thing about Misty, she doesnt drive and doesnt have acces to a vehicle so if haleigh was removed from the home that night, or dispossed of and Misty was involved, she had help.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

But we know she did drive and now has her driver's license per her court docket with her brother's restraining order.  I thought her proof of ID was her drivers license?  And I have always been curious about her rumored affair with Ron's uncle.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: September 28, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »

Steph Says:

Ive not heard about the affair with Ron’s uncle but the ‘whitboy” story is accurate. Remember one thing about Misty, she doesnt drive and doesnt have acces to a vehicle so if haleigh was removed from the home that night, or dispossed of and Misty was involved, she had help.

But we know she did drive and now has her driver's license per her court docket with her brother's restraining order.  I thought her proof of ID was her drivers license?  And I have always been curious about her rumored affair with Ron's uncle.
Thats right.....she does drive....and she has abtained a driver license since all this happened.....who knows what all she has done before, she did drive without a license as she said in her own words....I sometime pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop,  so yea, Im sure she is no stranger to breaking the law and driving without a license wouldnt be the first thing she has done,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #689 on: September 28, 2009, 12:12:47 PM »

Cede,

This Wednesday is the hearing.
--------------
O.T.

Did T.N. "create" the story, RC and Jr, were scheculed to meet MC last Thursday at Orlando?  then why did she did do it?
She blamed the media, because, Ron and Butterbean couldn't meet Misty in Orlando.  She told the radio station that her boyfriend paid for the tickets? The B.F. still paying for Misty's room and food down Orlando?

So is M.C. on protection custody? Is this why T.N. fabricating the story of RC and son projected to visit MC at Orlando? There has to be a real reason why she told this mumbo jumbo. IMO  Any idea's why? other than to blame someone else?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 28, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-tip-update-092809,0,1676277.story

Tip on Haleigh Cummings "burial site" turns up nothing

PUTNAM COUNTY -  A tip about a possible burial site for missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings has not helped investigators locate the child.

Last week Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigators scrambled to find an unidentified woman who dropped off a letter with the tip at the St. Augustine Record on Wednesday. They wanted more clarification on the letter and by Friday the woman met with deputies. But the contents of the letter was not released by law enforcement or the newspaper.

Today the Sheriff's Office said the letter "contained information about a possible burial site for Haleigh Cummings." The child, who would now be 6-years-old, was reported missing from her home in Satsuma in February.

Detectives said they "thoroughly followed up on the information provided [in the letter], but the tip did not lead to Haleigh."

"This tip, as have the other more than 4,000 received in this case, has thus far not led to the recovery of Haleigh," Capt. Dick Schauland.

The woman who delivered the tip told detectives that she was delivering the information for someone else. The sheriff's Office is not releasing her name or the location of the identified "burial site," Schauland said.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: September 28, 2009, 12:16:12 PM »

Thanks cece for the update.

That blows Geraldo's rumor that he started on his show this past Saturday night.  , not!   

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: September 28, 2009, 12:19:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-tip-update-092809,0,1676277.story

Tip on Haleigh Cummings "burial site" turns up nothing

PUTNAM COUNTY -  A tip about a possible burial site for missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings has not helped investigators locate the child.

Last week Putnam County Sheriff's Office investigators scrambled to find an unidentified woman who dropped off a letter with the tip at the St. Augustine Record on Wednesday. They wanted more clarification on the letter and by Friday the woman met with deputies. But the contents of the letter was not released by law enforcement or the newspaper.

Today the Sheriff's Office said the letter "contained information about a possible burial site for Haleigh Cummings." The child, who would now be 6-years-old, was reported missing from her home in Satsuma in February.

Detectives said they "thoroughly followed up on the information provided [in the letter], but the tip did not lead to Haleigh."

"This tip, as have the other more than 4,000 received in this case, has thus far not led to the recovery of Haleigh," Capt. Dick Schauland.

The woman who delivered the tip told detectives that she was delivering the information for someone else. The sheriff's Office is not releasing her name or the location of the identified "burial site," Schauland said.
and again......someone wanting attention.......if you knew where HaLeigh was at then why not just walk into LE and tell them and ride with them and show them, you would have nothing to hide because your info would be accurate, not something you thought about, LE is having a hard enough time without some carzy running around looking form attention....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #693 on: September 28, 2009, 12:21:56 PM »

Thanks cece for the update.

That blows Geraldo's rumor that he started on his show this past Saturday night.  , not!   
I must have missed it, what rumor did he start his sideshow off with Saturday?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 28, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21137445/detail.html

S.O.: Nothing Found Where Tip Says Haleigh Buried
Letter Dropped Off Last Week Offered Burial Site For Missing Girl

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090928/ARTICLES/909289930/1008/WEATHER?Title=Haleigh-tip-left-at-newspaper-doesn-t-pan-out

Haleigh tip left at newspaper doesn't pan out

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: September 28, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090928/NEWS01/909260321/1086/rss07

woman tries to sell her 6 year old son for gas money.....WTH!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #696 on: September 28, 2009, 12:25:47 PM »

I hope they throw that crazy crackpot in jail, for delivering such a letter, can't wait to find out who this loser is. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: September 28, 2009, 12:26:42 PM »

Steph Says:

Thats right.....she does drive....and she has abtained a driver license since all this happened.....who knows what all she has done before, she did drive without a license as she said in her own words....I sometime pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop,  so yea, Im sure she is no stranger to breaking the law and driving without a license wouldnt be the first thing she has done,

Either Misty has a drivers license or perhaps an id card issued by the flhsmv.

Or could it possibly be that some of the info provided by those that write various articles are not entirely accurate all the time.   

Heart
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: September 28, 2009, 12:27:21 PM »

from what i understand 3-5 dollars.
That's not that much money. I take xanax for anxiety, and I have never understood why someone would want to take it just for pleasure?  Am I missing something here? TIA JSM

I have no idea either JSM, I had a script for Vicodin ES and the doc gave me a huge bottle of it. I had this pain that would surface out of no where and it was excruciating! Like a hot poker going right through me, he never did figure it out, but I made that one bottle last me 4 years!! The thought of not having it when that pain hit was beyond me. Then my girlfriend found out about it and lo and behold they disappeared. Yeah she's addicted to the pain scripts. I should have known to hide them. Thank the Lord I haven't had the pain in years.
Hey Boo, I don't understand why someone would want to take painkillers unless they are in pain. 
I've accumulated over the years many bottles of addictive pain pills I've been sent home from the hospital or surgical procedures with,.  Not one pill has ever been used.  At the hospital as a patient they are really pushed on me, and many times I'v been given them against my will.  There was only one time when I really needed pain medication, and that was the special situation where a drain tube lay directly on a nerve.  I'm surprized how much pain meds are pushed on people.   I don't get it.  I've never needed anything for pain, even over-the-counter type.  I ride classic migraines out, and remain functional and working.  Maybe it's luck.

Wow!  You're tough.  I think pain meds serve a very useful purpose and know for a fact my husband would be totally non-functional w/o them.  What t's me off is that due to all the abuse, he's been subject to a lot of scrutiny by some medical practitioners.  He says them make him feel like a criminal!  Every medical questionnaire makes him feel like he has to justify why he has to take pain meds.  Trust me, the meds make a big difference, and I guess there's a chance he's "addicted" ... but it's either that or in a wheelchair.  Which quality of life would you choose?  Now, there seems to be a whole generation of kids that are using these drugs for kicks.  Geez ... whatever happened to good ole LSD????  lol

Crimedon'epay,  I have the same issue in getting the absolutely necessary medicine for my life-long CNS-narcolepsy (extreme difficulty staying awake).  Drug abusers abuse the medicine big-time.  My neurologist knows his way around this mess.  Unfortunately,  it takes a long-distance specialty neurologist to get my medicine, plus the long distant progress consultations with him.  The medicine used to be amphetamine, but now it's a medicine branded as Provigil (modafinil is chemical name).  Provigil is not supposed to be addictive, but some how the abusers abuse Provigil too, despite it's super-high cost.  I'm told that massive doses are used.  I once accidentally got a two-fold overdose, and I cannot understand who could ever withstand the overdose effects.  The abusers go much higher than just 2-fold.  Perhaps the abusers are turned on by that terrible feeling of racing heart, atrial fibrillation, weakness, pallor.  That just turns me off.  I currently use only half of my prescribed amount, and that gets me started for the day.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: September 28, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »

snip from Heart:

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Is it Ksue's kids that are always in the background? thought it was Pickles...but I don't listen to it often enough to have knowledge of the cast...tee hee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.