April 18, 2024, 07:04:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449028 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 28, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »

thanks Fatcat! you are the best!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: September 28, 2009, 01:27:06 PM »

snip from Heart:

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Is it Ksue's kids that are always in the background? thought it was Pickles...but I don't listen to it often enough to have knowledge of the cast...tee hee!

Cookie this gives you the names of the posters involved and the one with the dog used in the supposed search.  It is very interesting if true and makes you wonder why they would attempt to go to the extent they did.  It's on the Tomothy Holmseth site, but even if he is a nut which I don't know about it does not mean this fake search did not take place and is not true.  JMO

http://writeintoaction.com/Scan%201%207-13.pdf

FCL ... so true. That's why I posted his URL and his youtube videos URL (http://www.youtube.com/user/floodofnoah)

He may very well be a little off balance, but that does not mean we shouldn't take a look at what he considers evidence and clues in this case.

Which is exactly why I posted them.

Worth a look, IMO.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: September 28, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »

snip from Heart:

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Is it Ksue's kids that are always in the background? thought it was Pickles...but I don't listen to it often enough to have knowledge of the cast...tee hee!

Cookie this gives you the names of the posters involved and the one with the dog used in the supposed search.  It is very interesting if true and makes you wonder why they would attempt to go to the extent they did.  It's on the Tomothy Holmseth site, but even if he is a nut which I don't know about it does not mean this fake search did not take place and is not true.  JMO

FCL ... so true. That's why I posted his URL and his youtube videos URL (http://www.youtube.com/user/floodofnoah)

He may very well be a little off balance, but that does not mean we shouldn't take a look at what he considers evidence and clues in this case.

Worth a look, IMO.

definitely worth a look...I just read it...my head is spinning...insert  monkey head here spinning around and around!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 28, 2009, 01:31:56 PM »

snip from Heart:

Good even fcl.  That search (the same search - San Mateo) was discussed on Blogger News yesterday.

The car keys of NayNay's car, the one that she supposedly poured  a blue liquid  all over the inside of the trunk per Cobra.  Amber removing her and Misty's clothes that were in the trunk prior to the car being impounded.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 28, 2009, 01:36:19 PM »

Brandi.......a poster over at Arts says in the 19th picture of Ronalds old home in the background right over the top of the flower pot is a child sitting down huggung her knees, I think it is just the way the woods are, but could you work your magic and zero in on what it really is.......I dont think it is a child.....it does look that way if you just glance at it though..

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=206.0

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: September 28, 2009, 01:36:40 PM »

snip from Heart:

Worth a look, IMO.

definitely worth a look...I just read it...my head is spinning...insert  monkey head here spinning around and around!

Yes it is head spinning and if you note the players - you see that Crystal is not involved and Kim P was let go from her services shortly after all this took place.  I would like to know if Peggy Cone who worked for PCSO was let go now that would be very telling to me.  If she was giving inside info to KP that would be very damning imo and part of the reason this case is so screwed up.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: September 28, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »

very true Fatcat...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 28, 2009, 01:40:01 PM »

snip from Heart:

Good even fcl.  That search (the same search - San Mateo) was discussed on Blogger News yesterday.

The car keys of NayNay's car, the one that she supposedly poured  a blue liquid  all over the inside of the trunk per Cobra.  Amber removing her and Misty's clothes that were in the trunk prior to the car being impounded.

If those are NayNay's keys - who had them and how did they get them?  Now that would be a potential cover up of evidence to me.  From the story of the car I gather she had 2 sets, one she lost and one Amber had and that is how she was able to remove her stuff from trunk and put blue stuff in it?  I think I got that right?? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 28, 2009, 01:41:54 PM »

Brandi.......a poster over at Arts says in the 19th picture of Ronalds old home in the background right over the top of the flower pot is a child sitting down huggung her knees, I think it is just the way the woods are, but could you work your magic and zero in on what it really is.......I dont think it is a child.....it does look that way if you just glance at it though..

Credit to Ger for the image.

I added an inset that I blew up.

Looks like brush to me. Not a child at all.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 28, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »

Oh creepy creepy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 28, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »

snip from Heart:

If those are NayNay's keys - who had them and how did they get them?  Now that would be a potential cover up of evidence to me.  From the story of the car I gather she had 2 sets, one she lost and one Amber had and that is how she was able to remove her stuff from trunk and put blue stuff in it?  I think I got that right?? 

Cobra was given the car keys at the search, according to him. They did fit Nay Nay's car. Cobra said he asked LE if they wanted them, they replied NO.

Very strange.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 28, 2009, 01:46:48 PM »

Brandi you have got mad skills! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: September 28, 2009, 01:48:52 PM »

Brandi you have got mad skills! 

I try!

Thanks.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 28, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »

Thank You Brandi.....its just the way the woods are, like a optical illusion......just wanted to see how close we could get it to really see what it was...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 28, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »

#    Video: S.O.: Nothing Found Where Tip Says Haleigh Buried

http://www.wesh.com/video/21137696/index.html

Heart
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 28, 2009, 01:55:42 PM »

I didn't know anything about these crazy lunatics until reading that Tim Holmseth piece.

Unbelievable.

What a bunch of crap.  Every single person who has insinuated themselves into this should be ashamed of themselves.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: September 28, 2009, 01:56:49 PM »

I didn't know anything about these crazy lunatics until reading that Tim Holmseth piece.

Unbelievable.

What a bunch of crap.  Every single person who has insinuated themselves into this should be ashamed of themselves.
   you got that right..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 28, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »

snip from Heart:

Cobra was given the car keys at the search, according to him. They did fit Nay Nay's car. Cobra said he asked LE if they wanted them, they replied NO.

Very strange.

See this makes no sense to me.  How did a member of that group get Nay Nay's keys.  Did they get them from PCSO or Cobra on a covert op under direction of KP at that time?  It makes me wonder just wth was going on at that time.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #738 on: September 28, 2009, 02:08:29 PM »

Unbelievable.

Well, here is TH's BIO.........caution, you may need a barf bag before reading this:

http://writeintoaction.com/Sample%20The%20Dunking%20Tank.htm

The dunking tank

Does our DNA contain a warning system designed to give us “one last chance” to change our life? Can the hour-hand of our clock be quickly turned by a giant finger we can’t see? Has a final moment of “choice” been graciously embedded into our blueprints by the Creator of life?

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

“Oh how beautiful,” I think to myself.

As I ponder the image of the adorable little baby gazing up at me, a gentle smile at the corner of its eye, I slowly begin to drift toward the place where she is.

And yet again, I have made a horrible mistake.

In an instant the tender eyes of the child morph into those of a dog, its gentle smile becomes a menacing grin with rows and rows of green rotten teeth as it giggles, “Timmy, Timmy, Timmy – wanna dance, wanna dance, wanna dance?”

Oh, my God!

It feels like a cement block is sitting on my chest as I fight ferociously to breathe. I can’t get my eyes to open. My battle for oxygen abruptly ends because I cannot feel by body anymore. I know my eyes are ‘there somewhere’ but they won’t obey my commands. They are attached to my carcass like closed windows. I desperately need to see the light but I can’t open my eyes – ‘I’ am not attached to them anymore. I am yelling out to them, commanding them to open, but they don’t recognize my voice.

Oh, my God, not this place again!

A squealing roar permeates the entire abyss where I am trapped. Another specter runs up and assaults the baby-monster, biting into its toes and grinding them around in its teeth. The sound of squealing and crunching bones is audible as blood squirts all over, then turns into feces. Then, in an instant, the baby becomes a real human again. “What are you looking at f—ker,” it says. Then as suddenly, I am inside of its intestines. 

“Get attached to your eyes,” I hear a voice saying to me. “Try to get attached to your eyes! Let in the light. Let in the light! Get to the light!”

The shrill noises are becoming deafening. The specters are excreting on each other and eating it. They are engaging in sexual acts with instruments. They are raping and torturing each other. They are licking their fingers and giggling – they laugh and they cry - there is no up, down, or horizon. One of them tells me he wants to live inside of my bones, un-peels a banana, and then politely offers me a bite – his skin turns to banana peels – there are maggots on him that I can smell, and I can ‘taste’ the smell.

It is truly the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

“Your eyes Tim, your eyes,” I hear again. I know the only escape from this horrible place is through my eyes because the light is on the other side of them. I begin to hear a chant that gets faster and faster as if tapping a well; “Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes…”

Wham!!! I am pulverized by a huge wave of light and my back arches up like I have been electrocuted. My eyes flip and flutter as light pours into me like oxygen into someone who has been underwater for several minutes.

“Oh thank God!” I try to say. I can’t really talk, though. Nothing on me works properly anymore. There’s no one in charge. I have been relegated to an ******* of my own death. I am allowed to participate with my body for only very brief moments.

The sight of the ceiling, windows, and toddler bed in the room are evidence that I am back on earth. I make a weak fist and try to slam it into my chest. I somehow know I am having a heart attack and I am trying to give myself CPR   – I just keep gasping.

My body is convulsing.

I attempt to thrust my right arm across my body in a failed effort to create enough momentum to roll myself off the bed. I am trying to fall onto the cold hard floor where it is harder to drift or ‘sleep.’ I have been drunk for over a year straight with no break and I weigh about 85 pounds. My arm just flaps and dangles. I want to cry but that requires energy my body does not have, and I am so dehydrated I would have no tears anyway.

I am so, so alone.

Lying there I can feel my bladder and bowels have been emptied into my pants. It means absolutely nothing to me.

“Don’t shut your eyes, Tim,” I hear again. I know if my eyes stay closed I will remain in that place forever. I have known that for the past three days now as I have departed and returned to my body over and over - I am dying.

I am dying - and I am going to hell.

The Nut Ward

How my body got to the phone in the other room is a mystery. The ambulance ride is a vague memory. I arrive at what the locals call “the third floor.” It is the nut ward of the Northwest Medical Center in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.

“You don’t have much longer to live,” the doctor says. “Your liver never stops trying to clean your blood. You’re going to die, soon.”

From my plastic mat on the floor where I lay in paper pajamas, the tall dark figure in front of the opened steel door speaks to me, glancing up and down from his clip-board. I am deeply medicated to keep me from convulsing or having a heart-attack, so the octaves of his voice are fluctuating and waning as he speaks. “When they brought you in here last night they tried-tried- tried to test your blood alcohol content but the digital lab equipment couldn’t read it. It only reads up to .49 nine-nine-nine-nine,” he says. “You’re going to die die-diiiiii-Die-diiiiiiii.”

My life before this rubber-room was a dizzying kaleidoscope of sinful consumption, sexual immorality, and moral lawlessness, not to mention physical and spiritual sloth. I was a selfish pig of a human being. In all truth, I had a demon in me, and these warnings of impending death meant nothing.
However, this was different.

I suddenly realized my little resume of sickening godlessness had been recorded onto the spiritual elements of my eternal consciousness. Our life is a trial and our spirit is the evidence. My trial was held and my spirit testified truthfully against me. My sentence was completely in line with righteous truth.

Death!

Yet, for some reason, the creator of light let me appeal my sentence. He gave me one more chance.

As the years slowly passed I could not forget hell’s dunking tank. I began to wonder why I was held under so long, so many times, but always lifted out at the very last moment.

Then I heard a song on the radio one day.

Once there was this kid who
Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had turned from black into bright white
He said that it was from when

The cars had smashed so hard

-Crash Test Dummies/”Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm”

During the Vietnam War a little black-haired Vietnamese boy survived a B-52  airstrike by crawling into a hole. When he crawled back out after the bombing was over, he stumbled home in a daze. Within a week or so, the small child’s pitch-black hair began to turn completely white – like an old man.

He had become so scared that it literally altered his molecules.   Monkey Devil!

Pim van Lommel is a cardiologist at Hospital Rijnstate, Arnhem, Netherlands. His extensive research and some 344 case-studies on Near Death Experiences (NDE) have easily earned him the title of expert in this niche’ and fascinating field.

I decided to take some questions I had, to him.

“NDE’s are life changing events, causing a new insight in life, (and death, of course), and people know after an NDE what is important in their life now,” he says. “Which is not addiction anymore,” he adds. 

Statistics show the majority of people who have had an NDE recount it as being very positive, and often they grieve over being forced to return to their body. A very small percentage of the cases, van Lommel says, do not fit that pattern. “The content of one’s NDE is dependent of the state of contact with aspects of one’s own consciousness, so it can be terrifying as well,” he explains. “This happens in about 1 – 2 percent of all reported cases of NDE.”

Terrifying would be a gross understatement for what I witnessed, felt, and experienced in that place. But what was the purpose of it all, I wondered. Why was I always allowed to return to the light? I knew each reprieve was not of my own will. Looking back, I can see the disciplined methodology and strict timing that was involved. It seemed rather cruel and sadistic, I thought.

Harold G. Koenig, M.D. is a Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC. “There is a study that shows that psychological stress results in the shortening of telomeres, which is the protein that makes up the end of the DNA molecule,” he explains. The telomere is the cell's biological clock.  “When the telomeres are used up, the cell dies,” he says.

Molecular sciences have shown that during our life about 500,000 cells die each second. That equates to about 50 billion cells in our body being replaced each year – each year we are 98 percent brand new. The death of our cells therefore, is simply the process by which we age, because each time the cell dies a new one must be copied, and that process shortens the telomeres just a bit.

I cannot begin to imagine how many cells I lost in that place. Yet, that would also mean I gained just as many new ones.

Starving, dehydrated, soiled, and babbling like a dying abandoned infant, I lay there alone. Closing my eyes, foolish enough to believe I was going to heaven, I found myself inside the rectum of an animal; tasting the maggots of hell.

“Psychological stress likely contributes to the aging process,” Koenig says.

I now believe I understand.

I was 27 years-old and the time had come to grow up.

Now 40, a father of two, I bear no resemblance to the Timothy Holmseth born June 17, 1968. Sometimes, folks who knew me those years ago venture to ask what happened. I typically reply with a gentle nod and upward gaze.

What else could I say?

I guess “it was from when the cars had smashed so hard.”

Timothy Charles Holmseth can be reached by email at tholmseth@wiktel.com

NOt to mention he calls HaLeigh "trailer trash" in his music that he promotes thru his site.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: September 28, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »

Unbelievable.

Agreed and IMO it's like they saw a money train and jumped on. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.