April 23, 2024, 03:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449246 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #740 on: September 28, 2009, 02:13:41 PM »

OOPS~I also forgot, Timothy Holmseth Also needs $$$$$$, so he ever so kindly has a paypal account set up for anyone who wants to send him some cash-who knows, those mental health hospital bills have go tto be steep:

www.writeintoaction.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please enter your donation amount and click Update Total.

Purpose Donation
amount Total 
Write Into Action $  $ 

$  USD

Write Into Action
Total: $USD
Click to view purchase details Pay with Credit Card or Log In 
Login
ALREADY HAVE A
PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

Email:
Password:

Forgot email address or password?
Create a PayPal Account
Last Name:
Credit Card Details
Credit Card Number:

Payment TypeSelect
VisaMasterCardAmerican ExpressDiscover 
Expiration Date:/ CSC:What's this?
Billing Address Line 1:
Billing Address Line 2:
(optional)
City:
State: AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY AA AE AP AS FM GU MH MP PR PW VI ZIP Code:
Home Telephone:
555-555-1234

Email:
  PayPal protects your privacy and security.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: September 28, 2009, 02:16:42 PM »

Island, he is just another attention getter IMO......what in the world is wrong with that man, I dont ever read anything he has to say............some people just want that kind of attention and make up things about themselves to match what is being talked about at the time........if they do it often enough someone eventually catches up to them......I just wish everyone that is inserting themselves into this case that doesnt belong there would just stop and let LE consintrate on HaLeigh and only HaLeigh!!!!thats all I care about......where is this beautiful baby at???

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: September 28, 2009, 02:18:01 PM »

I didn't know anything about these crazy lunatics until reading that Tim Holmseth piece.

Unbelievable.

What a bunch of crap.  Every single person who has insinuated themselves into this should be ashamed of themselves.
   you got that right..

TH is way out there...Ksue needs to get a life...I dont Believe the LE conspiracy..JMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: September 28, 2009, 02:19:07 PM »

IM it still does not mean this did not take place.  This fake search and KP getting in tight with someone at PCSO who was showing her evidence in the beginning. 

And you must admit you have busted yourself on certain characters in this case.  Characters that directly had a hand in raising Haleigh. 

I watch people who/are/were directly involved in Haleigh's upbringing get torn to shreds everyday on this thread, we all do.  Enough said imo.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: September 28, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »

Brandi you have got mad skills! 

I try!

Thanks.

Thanks,Brandi   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: September 28, 2009, 02:22:32 PM »

Island Monkey:  I'm not going to quote your post because HE'S CRAZY and not one word bears repeating, lol.  But thanks for the eye-opener.

Re: money.  I agree there is money to be made on a missing kid case, but imo this case is not so high-profile that anyone is going to get rich.

Unless, of course, people infuse drama into the mix.

I certainly hope Kim Picazio is well and truly out of the picture.  I'm shocked at her behavior - and can not believe that she was/was not sleeping around and bringing that into this.

Tim Holmseth is a pig for calling Haleigh "trailer-trash".  imo, of course. 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 28, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »

snip from Heart:

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Is it Ksue's kids that are always in the background? thought it was Pickles...but I don't listen to it often enough to have knowledge of the cast...tee hee!

Cookie this gives you the names of the posters involved and the one with the dog used in the supposed search.  It is very interesting if true and makes you wonder why they would attempt to go to the extent they did.  It's on the Tomothy Holmseth site, but even if he is a nut which I don't know about it does not mean this fake search did not take place and is not true.  JMO

http://writeintoaction.com/Scan%201%207-13.pdf

Good even fcl.  That search (the same search - San Mateo) was discussed on Blogger News yesterday.

The car keys of NayNay's car, the one that she supposedly poured  a blue liquid  all over the inside of the trunk per Cobra.  Amber removing her and Misty's clothes that were in the trunk prior to the car being impounded.

If those are NayNay's keys - who had them and how did they get them?  Now that would be a potential cover up of evidence to me.  From the story of the car I gather she had 2 sets, one she lost and one Amber had and that is how she was able to remove her stuff from trunk and put blue stuff in it?  I think I got that right?? 

Cobra was given the car keys at the search, according to him. They did fit Nay Nay's car. Cobra said he asked LE if they wanted them, they replied NO.

Very strange.

See this makes no sense to me.  How did a member of that group get Nay Nay's keys.  Did they get them from PCSO or Cobra on a covert op under direction of KP at that time?  It makes me wonder just wth was going on at that time.

this may be out of line, and especially since I don't know all the details.

But from what I HAVE seen of Cobra, it appears that the man is a liar.

imo, of course.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: September 28, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »

IM it still does not mean this did not take place.  This fake search and KP getting in tight with someone at PCSO who was showing her evidence in the beginning. 

And you must admit you have busted yourself on certain characters in this case.  Characters that directly had a hand in raising Haleigh. 

I watch people who/are/were directly involved in Haleigh's upbringing get torn to shreds everyday on this thread, we all do.  Enough said imo.

I'm not sure what this means.

Are you saying that it's inappropriate for Haleigh's family members to be discussed?

Not trying to start anything, just wondering what you mean.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: September 28, 2009, 02:29:49 PM »

Are you saying that it's inappropriate for Haleigh's family members to be discussed?

No I'm NOt saying they should not be discussed but what gives us the right to dog her family which dogs Haleigh at the same time and no one else? IMO
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 28, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »

snip from Heart:

I noticed and heard that as well Sassycat. I think it is probably ksue's daughter who is also a poster over at Blogger News.

Is it Ksue's kids that are always in the background? thought it was Pickles...but I don't listen to it often enough to have knowledge of the cast...tee hee!

Cookie this gives you the names of the posters involved and the one with the dog used in the supposed search.  It is very interesting if true and makes you wonder why they would attempt to go to the extent they did.  It's on the Tomothy Holmseth site, but even if he is a nut which I don't know about it does not mean this fake search did not take place and is not true.  JMO

http://writeintoaction.com/Scan%201%207-13.pdf

FCL ... so true. That's why I posted his URL and his youtube videos URL (http://www.youtube.com/user/floodofnoah)

He may very well be a little off balance, but that does not mean we shouldn't take a look at what he considers evidence and clues in this case.

Which is exactly why I posted them.

Worth a look, IMO.

More than worth a look IMO, someone without a vested interest in the case needs to start an investigation into this. It doesn't matter that these are just allegations they appear to have credibility and need to be thoroughly investigated. I'm shocked to be honest....

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: September 28, 2009, 02:34:04 PM »

No I'm NOt saying they should not be discussed but what gives us the right to dog her family which dogs Haleigh at the same time and no one else? IMO

I have to respectfully disagree.

Almost all of her family members have criminal records.  There are lies being told.  And we are into the 8th month and it's looking like strange things are afoot in Satsuma.

As a true crime message board, this stuff is going to be discussed and people are going to have opinions.  But I will say that I believe that every single person here has only one priority:  for HaLeigh to be found.

It's hard not to look at this and not have certain feelings about everyone involved.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 28, 2009, 02:35:45 PM »

And as this is an open board for discussion we can discuss TH whether or not some consider him a nut right?  It is open to all right?

I have my theories and others have theirs.  I just don't like the way these characters, members of Haleigh's family insinuated themselves in an ongoing investigation from the beginning.  And I agree they are all liers to a certain extent but we are here to discuss that right?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 28, 2009, 02:38:23 PM »

I respectfully disagree, it isn't about the family it is about Haleigh, if there is any impropriety in this case it should be investigated, it shouldn't matter who it is. The end result is hopefully finding Haleigh, along the way if someone is found to be responsible for less that stellar behavior...so be it. No stone should remain unturned in the search for answers and no one should be immune from investigation. This is at best a kidnapping at worst...well lets not go there..

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: September 28, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »

Brandi.......a poster over at Arts says in the 19th picture of Ronalds old home in the background right over the top of the flower pot is a child sitting down huggung her knees, I think it is just the way the woods are, but could you work your magic and zero in on what it really is.......I dont think it is a child.....it does look that way if you just glance at it though..

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=206.0

Credit to Ger for the image.

I added an inset that I blew up.

Looks like brush to me. Not a child at all.

honestly i don't think it looks anything like a child what so ever JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #754 on: September 28, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »

Timothy Charles Holmseth, OMG, this man needs some mental health treatment, STAT 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: September 28, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »

And as this is an open board for discussion we can discuss TH whether or not some consider him a nut right?  It is open to all right?

I have my theories and others have theirs.  I just don't like the way these characters, members of Haleigh's family insinuated themselves in an ongoing investigation from the beginning.  And I agree they are all liers to a certain extent but we are here to discuss that right?

I don't know if I believe that Marie Griffis and/or Crystal Sheffield did anything intentionally wrong when setting up HaleighBug - or with this search.

I don't know if I believe that this search was a set-up.  Sounds pretty crazy to me.

But I do think that we should be able to discuss (within the terms of service here, of course, and with respect to Klaas and mods) the characters and/or mental illnesses of those involved or who have involved themselves.

The rumors are difficult for me - so many of them.  Actions are much more factbased in my mind.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: September 28, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree.

Almost all of her family members have criminal records.  There are lies being told.  And we are into the 8th month and it's looking like strange things are afoot in Satsuma.

As a true crime message board, this stuff is going to be discussed and people are going to have opinions.  But I will say that I believe that every single person here has only one priority:  for HaLeigh to be found.

It's hard not to look at this and not have certain feelings about everyone involved.

Unfortunately, everyone involved in this case has a tainted history of some sort - Im not picking sides in this case or on this forum, never have BUT I am a firm believer in leaving no stone unturned but in doing so it should be made clear what incident involves which individuals.   This alleged occurrence in March for example, doesnt appear to involve Crystal herself but possibly members of her family - its no different than things that have occurred in the Cummings or Croslin families/friend circles that are being questioned/discussed, investigated as to what is indeed factual.  I also agree that one must take a careful look at the source as well, unfortunately there are way too many seedy characters & not a ton of integrity to rely on. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: September 28, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »

All I'm saying is:

if we are all here for Haleigh than we should be free to look at it from all angles.  And free to agree or disagree with whatever news source we choose.  Not have it repeatedly stated when one feels anothers source or angle of thought is from a nut. imo 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 28, 2009, 02:51:17 PM »

Keeping Hope Alive for Haleigh

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: September 28, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »

All I'm saying is:

if we are all here for Haleigh than we should be free to look at it from all angles.  And free to agree or disagree with whatever news source we choose.  Not have it repeatedly stated when one feels anothers source or angle of thought is from a nut. imo 

Im sorry, fact, if I offended you by calling him a nut. 

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.