April 26, 2024, 08:42:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449382 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: September 28, 2009, 04:08:06 PM »

HLN reporting that a man claiming to be an FBI informant with physic abilities is the author of the letter delivered to the St Augustine Record newspaper building by the lady dressed in scrubs.

Man's name not given.
I just knew it  Physic abilities
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 28, 2009, 04:14:43 PM »

HLN reporting that a man claiming to be an FBI informant with physic abilities is the author of the letter delivered to the St Augustine Record newspaper building by the lady dressed in scrubs.

Man's name not given.
yep....you said it......and with this case, well why not???? All the crazies are jumping aboard......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: September 28, 2009, 04:24:50 PM »

Man's name not given.

I have some psychic ability.  We aren't always right.  We get bits and pieces, and sometimes we interpret them incorrectly.  However, many of us have a desire to help.  Please don't make fun of what you don't understand!  Thanks! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: September 28, 2009, 04:37:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Claycat? I hope you aren't offended. I think we all just had hopes that there was content in the letter from someone already connected to the case, such as an eye witness or the recipient of direct information from a suspect.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 28, 2009, 04:41:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21137445/detail.html
S.O.: Nothing Found Where Tip Says Haleigh Buried
Letter Dropped Off Last Week Offered Burial Site For Missing Girl

POSTED: 11:55 am EDT September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 4:29 pm EDT September 28, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators said they found nothing at a possible burial site for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, who was last seen in February.

A letter was dropped off at the newspaper offices of the St. Augustine Record last week. According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, the letter contained information about a possible burial site of the Satsuma girl.

The Sheriff's Office said the tip -- one of 4,000 received so far in the case -- did not lead to Haleigh.

Also last week, two letters written by a friend of Misty Cummings brought to light a theory about what happened to Haleigh. The letters, written by Kristina Renee Prevatt, claimed authorities have a sworn affidavit indicating Haleigh died after accidentally ingesting OxyContin.

Prevatt, a friend of Cummings, was jailed on drug and other charges. Prevatt apparently wrote the letters to her boyfriend and her mother, claiming investigators interrogated her about the Haleigh case.

The Sheriff's Office said it did interview Prevatt, but would not verify the truthfulness of anything else in the letters.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 28, 2009, 04:41:27 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/community/my_st_johns_sun/2009-09-28/story/cadaver_dog_search_in_haleigh_cummings_case_does_not_find

Cadaver dog search in Haleigh Cummings case does not find her

Investigators using cadaver-sensing dogs to check a tip describing the burial site for Putnam County’s missing Haleigh Cummings did not find her there.

The site near the Satsuma doublewide mobile home where the kindergartner disappeared in February had been checked before, said Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. He said the search was retraced last week because the tip provided directions, distances and angles to turn.

“This tip was kind of specific,” he said.

Schauland said a woman who dropped the tip off at the St. Augustine Record Wednesday later told detectives she was passing it on from a retired FBI informant who is in his early 80s. He said she did not name the man.

“Hopefully she will get him to talk to us,” Schauland said. The woman’s name has not been released.

Investigators want to know where the man got his information.

Detectives have investigated more than 4,000 leads in the case.

Cadaver dogs had already checked the spot that was investigated again last week.

snipped
Delivery lady did not name the author of the letter she delivered. Wonder if she could not or would not name the man...wonder if LE asked?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: September 28, 2009, 04:42:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Claycat? I hope you aren't offended. I think we all just had hopes that there was content in the letter from someone already connected to the case, such as an eye witness or the recipient of direct information from a suspect.

Thanks, CBB!  I'm not.  A lot of people just don't understand.  I get that!  If the media and LE had been accurate, I couldn't say much, but their success rate hasn't been all that great either.  Besides, they've had about 4,000 tips already that haven't helped.  I guess one more is just a drop in the bucket.  Unfortunately!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: September 28, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

So... do we know if Ronald Cummings is with Misty?
Or is  Ronald Cummings saying Misty Croslin never turn home?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 28, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »

No and No.

We don't know where Misty is and we have not heard nor seen Ronald for a few days.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 28, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »

Would any of us have had a different opinion of this case had we known from the beginning some of the true things that have been released recently ?
a. ) That Ron did call 20 times and Misty did not or would not pick up the cell ?
b. )  That Misty had been AWOL for the Friday, Saturday and the Sunday ?
c. )  That Misty had been fighting with Ron prior to the weekend
d. )  That Misty had been doing drugs most of the entire time before Haleigh went missing ?
When Ron made his appearances on Nancy's show, he never indicated that there was a slim chance that Misty wasn't home. All of this has come bubbling to the surface and these events have been confrmed. But it wasn't disclosed by Ron. He wanted everyone to think that everything was fine in his domestic arrangements.
It was Ron's family that put it out there about the child support that Crystal owed. They put alot of things out about Cousin Joe also.
And of course, Ron can't answer any questions because he was at work. 
He tried to sell a scenario that has fallen apart like a house of cards. He had people feeling sorry for him and he received donantions.     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: September 28, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »

I think what fatcat was saying is that everyone and every article should be looked at and discussed if posters are interested ? and that just because some may think that articles are written by nutters that nonetheless, we should be able to discuss? not sure, but that is how I took it..
.but it just depends on who thinks who is a nutter and who thinks who is believable doesn't it? not sure if I am explaining myself very well...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: September 28, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »

No and No.

We don't know where Misty is and we have not heard nor seen Ronald for a few days.

Found this one on twitter:

Locals on the ground in Welaka say that RC has not been home in a few days. Where is he? Is he with Misty?
about 1 hour ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: September 28, 2009, 04:57:12 PM »

No and No.

Locals on the ground in Welaka say that RC has not been home in a few days. Where is he? Is he with Misty?

Also from twitter (for what it's worth) ...
My source in Welaka says Ron has not been home since Friday morning.
29 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/PirateFla

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: September 28, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »

Would any of us have had a different opinion of this case had we known from the beginning some of the true things that have been released recently ?
a. ) That Ron did call 20 times and Misty did not or would not pick up the cell ?
b. )  That Misty had been AWOL for the Friday, Saturday and the Sunday ?
c. )  That Misty had been fighting with Ron prior to the weekend
d. )  That Misty had been doing drugs most of the entire time before Haleigh went missing ?
When Ron made his appearances on Nancy's show, he never indicated that there was a slim chance that Misty wasn't home. All of this has come bubbling to the surface and these events have been confrmed. But it wasn't disclosed by Ron. He wanted everyone to think that everything was fine in his domestic arrangements.
It was Ron's family that put it out there about the child support that Crystal owed. They put alot of things out about Cousin Joe also.
And of course, Ron can't answer any questions because he was at work. 
He tried to sell a scenario that has fallen apart like a house of cards. He had people feeling sorry for him and he received donantions.     

and so did Crystal ...and also, others rushed in trying to make a buck off of all of this too...Kim P. comes to mind....as well as others that have been mentioned numerous times...

I think that you have some good points in your post...Smile

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 28, 2009, 04:58:48 PM »

Looks like NG is going to have "special coverage" on October 1 and interviews with "key" players.
I don't know if she will just show old taped interviews or exactly what she is saying:

Don't miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something -- according to the Sheriff's Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is "sketchy," & everything she has said is a "complete farce." What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh's dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace's special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 28, 2009, 05:00:38 PM »

Thanks Brandi.   an angelic monkey

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: September 28, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »

No and No.

29 minutes ago from web
Thank You Brandi

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 28, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »

No and No.

29 minutes ago from web

I bet he is with Misty and that whole TN thing saying they would cancel plans for Rons Vacay was a shame. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: September 28, 2009, 05:08:19 PM »

meant sham not shame
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 28, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »

I also wanted to weigh in to say that Ron is probably with Misty.
On a vacation. From not working for the past seven months. With no intent to do so in the near future. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.