April 24, 2024, 10:05:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449292 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »

Misty I will bet is in protective custody, imo. If she really is on a vacation, then these people are worse than I thought, and that isn't easy, because I think they are pretty low now 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2009, 12:20:43 PM »

Good Morning,

Do you monkeys think that Misty made a "weasel deal"?  Remember, she was at the P.S. answering questionings (supposely) without an attorney. What if her attn. made a deal and she went down and OK'd it?  Is she really maybe on a protection witness program?

Sorry, if I am starting something, but, what other idea would there be?  She wasn't going to leave her man unless it was life or death.  I do not believe the baloney about RC not taking her calls or her not taking his calls, she logged onto her myspace page
they may be exchanging e-mails.  IMO

Seahorse, In this case, I think anything is possible.  There are too many unanswered questions & not enough reliable information coming out.
I don't believe any of it    And Mr Prior should have kept his big mouth shut, if you ask me. Get the volatile letter to the police and then drop it, another one in it for 15 minutes of fame.

Replying to your comment that I highlighted in purple.... also the following from Wyks.

snipped from Wyks....

From what I understand about the letter brought by Scrubs, the info was short and to the point on 'where' to find Haleigh, not about 'what' happened

Were these words indeed the words of Mr. Prior or PCSO?

Mr. Prior could very well have misinterpreted the WORDING DIFFERENTLY THAN PCSO.  Until the letter is actually posted....we have nothing sound to say if it indicated or stated...WHERE or WHAT.

.....I do think we need a monkey with a ..zipper mouth!!!!

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »

Misty I will bet is in protective custody, imo. If she really is on a vacation, then these people are worse than I thought, and that isn't easy, because I think they are pretty low now 
I hope it's okay to post this. 
WHERE IS MISTY CROSLIN??
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »

Anyone know if they indeed did a search near the MH... after.. the contents of the envelope were opened???

If this is the case, it doesn't sound good...as we a hoping for a LIVE HaLeigh!!!!

I thought it was reported that they did search after the new tip & the well was pointed out, but nothing found. 
I'll see if I can find a link.

If this report about the neighbor being asked about a well is true, then perhaps it leans creditability to the letter.  If the author of the letter knew about a well that LE didn't seem to know about, then the author knew something about the propery that LE didn't.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21088167/detail.html
leans should be lends and propery should be property

My screen scrolls up and down as I try to type a post - making i difficult to post.
Does anyone know why that might be? Thanks

Go up to the top right corner of your screen and click on "Tools"
Then click on "compatibility"
Then "all"

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2009, 12:30:47 PM »

I think the same thing Rose,  I think they put her somewher after the threatening phone calls came in from Timmy and with everything thats going on with her family and the investigation into Haleighs dissapearance, Im sure they thought she needed to be somewhere safe, away from GGM Sykes and Jr.also, I think her lawyer insisted she be put somewhere and told Ronald it would be best to get her away from Jr. before papers was filed to protect his remaining son and remove him from his custody....I think the whole Ronald Misty fighting thing is just a line to get people thinking that Ronald is no longer having anything to do with Misty so people wouldnt bother him and jr and Granny Sykes either...

Wyks, I read the same thing about the letter that you just stated, we will know more soon, the newspaper guy said that they might publish it at some point in the future, I hope they dont until LE says its ok to do so.........
God Bless HaLeigh.....bring her home......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Where in the world does it make sense for someone to turn in a tip about a missing child and the POI's being informed of what it says before it is checked out? Just seems to me to give someone an opportunity to maybe tamper with things. I keep a headache trying to figure out how stupid these people can be. Where is the FBI or somebody?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2009, 12:41:58 PM »

WHERE IS MISTY CROSLIN??

I think this should have been done before now, she needs to be away from everyone and think things through IMO...as long as LE knows right where she is and what she is doing at all times, this is probably for the best, it shows me that just maybe something is about to happen.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:09 PM »

Where in the world does it make sense for someone to turn in a tip about a missing child and the POI's being informed of what it says before it is checked out? Just seems to me to give someone an opportunity to maybe tamper with things. I keep a headache trying to figure out how stupid these people can be. Where is the FBI or somebody?
I agree, they must all be crazy in that neck of the woods, why not just drive over to Satsuma and hand the letter to the cops there and leave........good Lord some people are just crazy!!!

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »

WHERE IS MISTY CROSLIN??

I think this should have been done before now, she needs to be away from everyone and think things through IMO...as long as LE knows right where she is and what she is doing at all times, this is probably for the best, it shows me that just maybe something is about to happen.....
I don't know why, but I keep thinking just maybe she knows she may be going away, and is enjoying her freedom while it lasts.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2009, 12:46:56 PM »

Anyone know if they indeed did a search near the MH... after.. the contents of the envelope were opened???

If this is the case, it doesn't sound good...as we a hoping for a LIVE HaLeigh!!!!

I thought it was reported that they did search after the new tip & the well was pointed out, but nothing found. 

If this report about the neighbor being asked about a well is true, then perhaps it leans creditability to the letter.  If the author of the letter knew about a well that LE didn't seem to know about, then the author knew something about the propery that LE didn't.

My screen scrolls up and down as I try to type a post - making i difficult to post.

Then "all"

T H A N K  Y O U . . . . F R O M  T H E  B O T T O M  O F  M Y  H E A R T .... M O N K E Y S

I truly mean that to the poster that has the same problem for posting a request for ..a fix.. and to the poster that responded with ...the fix.

I have been hassling with this problem for about 2 months now, and it took me forever to type a message reply...as could not see what was going on the screen.

Again, THANK YOU....

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2009, 12:52:14 PM »

It's hard to stomach the way these ppl. act but I agree with you that maybe she's seeking a protective place not because she needed to get away from her "comfort zone" but prolly RC's patience was wearing thin with all the latest Croslin tales, even under a normal loving relationship, the seeds of doubt woud have to start cracking the shell. With his temper a smart girl is gonna find a safer place way further than his outstretched fist.

I still wonder about her answer on the poly that supposedly was partially decep[tive..did she know who killed Haleigh ( i'm pretty sure that was the question)  if she was as zoned out from the previous weekends party, the kids were eating outside, maybe MC was smokin weed inside or took a nap, the kids are still outside in the dark. At some point, she drags her azz out to find that Haleigh is gone.  She hops into the van ( that later has the dent/scratch) to look for her meanwhile TC is banging on the trailer, RC's calling.  Now, being the streetwise girl that she is, she knows that the truth about the matter is probably going to have all of her teeth and more busted by RC, she props that door open and the blanket stories and by the time the media decends, she's a victim too.

It's just soo hard for me to think that if she intentionally killed her or even accidently did it and help from her friends/family to clean up, dispose of body and evidence that none of them told anyone else and that by some miracle nobody had the guts to turn a tip in for the reward money. With a collective mentality of about 70, no way.

IMO   Misty knows what happened.  I know this theory isn't new but I'm not sure that I think MC is smart nuff to murder,cover tracks,have loyal-to-the end friends and so on but "holding something back" that is the key to it all yeah 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!

Was hoping to see a definitive answer as to whether that Windchime person is one and the same as Scrubs and don't see one, but perhaps I missed it.  She sure as heck looks the same to me based on shape of nose, shape of mouth, etc.  And I guess if she is one and the same, then the letter's probably a bunch of bunk!  Too bad .. was hoping for a break in the case.  At least now LE has her name .. and maybe a whole lot more on her!

Looks like Lisa C still being provided for by the State of Tennessee.  Good time for her to catch up on any medical care she might need, maybe enroll in a class on Shakespeare.  Or maybe a dental tech class?

Anything else shaking?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »

This is the extent of the article belo, Misty is in Coco beach without her man, supposely.
There has to be a good reason.

STEPH WATTS: Misty in Coco Beach without Ronald. "It's getting close". http://ow.ly/rc1l

I’ve received a lot of emails asking about where I know where Misty Croslin is. The answer is yes. She is staying with a “friend” near Tampa and she is currently in Coco Beach. She is not in contact with Ronald or anyone else I her family. The police know exactly where she is at all times. I am getting updates on her whereabouts but have to be careful about what I post as I would never want to interferer with an ongoing investigation. I will report what I can as it comes in. Remember she 17, she has no job and no money. She is away from her support system. It’s getting close

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »

WHERE IS MISTY CROSLIN??

Thanks Momoftwins.
I'm sure the "friend" is not a friend as we know it.  Maybe she is protecting
Misty while Misty clears her head and reflects.  Hope it is true that the police know where she is at all times.
Maybe she has been in a detox program and is allowed out in company with this "friend"
Remember a statement made by Misty some time ago...something to the effect that she may have been dreaming - it was regarding 4 people...hmmn...
Clear your head Misty - tell all - time to get this overwith!

God Bless Haleigh!  an angelic monkey
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2009, 12:57:00 PM »

Then "all"

Yea!!!  Magnolia, your advice works.
You are so kind to share a fix for my problem.

Thank you very much!! 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2009, 12:58:02 PM »

Good Afternoon, Darla:

I am discounting that letter, if it has any merit she would have sent it to Satsuma.
I hope she isn't misleading the investigation, having all the flower beds dug up around
the M.H. because of a wimp. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2009, 01:00:29 PM »

This is the extent of the article belo, Misty is in Coco beach without her man, supposely.
There has to be a good reason.

STEPH WATTS: Misty in Coco Beach without Ronald. "It's getting close". http://ow.ly/rc1l

I’ve received a lot of emails asking about where I know where Misty Croslin is. The answer is yes. She is staying with a “friend” near Tampa and she is currently in Coco Beach. She is not in contact with Ronald or anyone else I her family. The police know exactly where she is at all times. I am getting updates on her whereabouts but have to be careful about what I post as I would never want to interferer with an ongoing investigation. I will report what I can as it comes in. Remember she 17, she has no job and no money. She is away from her support system. It’s getting close

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it was said in that article, and we've heard it from Art too, that LE knows exactly where Misty is at all times.  Wonder how?

And, I'm fairly inept at this techie stuff, but I don't see a "tools" thing in my right hand corner.  Does that apply with AOL as well? 

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »

None of this makes sense and it all appears to be pure sensationalism. Why is this latest tip any more credible than the thousands of other ones? And if it were that important, why haven't we heard anything more about it? We've been expecting a break in this case for weeks and all we've seen is confusion. Where is Haleigh?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2009, 01:02:48 PM »

Crime....its at the top of your comp screen........its where it says....file....edit.....view....tools.....help.........click on tools...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2009, 01:04:17 PM »

has it been discussed here that "tip lady" might possibly be the new renter of Ron's MH?

jill, I think that is a great question!

In reading the link you posted, I read it with that thought in mind.  It does sound odd actually.  Who knows?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.