April 25, 2024, 02:25:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449304 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: September 28, 2009, 05:40:36 PM »

looks like none of these characters have a job or are willing to go back to work...how bout working on getting their GEDs in their idle time? if they had a job or school to go to, perhaps they wouldn't get so bored and would get into less trouble imo...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: September 28, 2009, 05:53:53 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking news! Attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' dad Ronald Cummings claim stepmom Misty Croslin never turn home after skipping town for a beach vacation. Where is Misty Croslin? As police continue to arrest some of her family members and friends -- are they finally putting pressure on the last known person to see Haleigh alive? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

hangnon2hopeThat is the sensationalizing of a "story" that pizzes me off. There is no way Shoemaker said Misty skipped town. Why lie just for ratings?

If you have a story, then tell the story truthfully and honestly. This case is bad enough, no need to sensationalize anything about it.about 2 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: September 28, 2009, 05:55:11 PM »

Hey Brandi  --- if you didn't see it, cece posted a video of Haleigh back on page 34.  It's got that second pic of Haleigh in a different outfit in front of the mirrors that I mentioned I thought I saw. 

Sorry if you've seen it -- I'm pages behind on reading.
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: September 28, 2009, 05:55:21 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking news! Attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' dad Ronald Cummings claim stepmom Misty Croslin never turn home after skipping town for a beach vacation. Where is Misty Croslin? As police continue to arrest some of her family members and friends -- are they finally putting pressure on the last known person to see Haleigh alive? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

hangnon2hopeThat is the sensationalizing of a "story" that pizzes me off. There is no way Shoemaker said Misty skipped town. Why lie just for ratings?

If you have a story, then tell the story truthfully and honestly. This case is bad enough, no need to sensationalize anything about it.about 2 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

amen to that!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 28, 2009, 05:56:16 PM »

I also wanted to weigh in to say that Ron is probably with Misty.
On a vacation. From not working for the past seven months. With no intent to do so in the near future. 

Kat, I totally agree with you completely.  He is in the company of his child bride and having a grand ole time on HaLeigh's dime.  Chrystal IS NOT involved in the disappearance of her daughter.  That being said I so wish she would come out swinging with all her being.  I have a very bad feeling about that police dept. and just how much they really want to solve this case.  It is time Chrystal come's out swinging and be the strong voice for Haleigh or she is lost forever.  Ron might have been cleared to a degree in this but HE put his daughter and son at risk and went against the courts in his care for his children.  He left them with a child who abuses drugs just like he does and Chrystal also. 

Chrystal, it is time to be the voice for your daughter.  Only you can do it.  Come out swinging now for Haleigh.  She deserves it and she also deserves to come home to her Mommy and brother.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: September 28, 2009, 05:59:57 PM »

didn't Ron just recently receive that $12,000 back child support?

maybe he was waiting to receive it, and now he and Misty are taking a belated honeymoon?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: September 28, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »

# THESKY973DOTCOM: Haleigh story will air tonight on NG. Court TV hostess will fill-in for TJ Hart tonight he has just learned.2 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #807 on: September 28, 2009, 06:19:01 PM »

On a vacation. From not working for the past seven months. With no intent to do so in the near future. 
I agree with you, I'm sure the two of them are together, and I will fall over if either one of them get a job 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 28, 2009, 06:21:15 PM »

mcgreggors, a twitterer in contact with Cummings family, says that Ron, Junior and Grandma Sykes are now home.
less than 20 seconds ago from HootSuite

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: September 28, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »

Kat, I totally agree with you completely.  He is in the company of his child bride and having a grand ole time on HaLeigh's dime.  Chrystal IS NOT involved in the disappearance of her daughter.  That being said I so wish she would come out swinging with all her being.  I have a very bad feeling about that police dept. and just how much they really want to solve this case.  It is time Chrystal come's out swinging and be the strong voice for Haleigh or she is lost forever.  Ron might have been cleared to a degree in this but HE put his daughter and son at risk and went against the courts in his care for his children.  He left them with a child who abuses drugs just like he does and Chrystal also. 

Chrystal, it is time to be the voice for your daughter.  Only you can do it.  Come out swinging now for Haleigh.  She deserves it and she also deserves to come home to her Mommy and brother.  JMO
She needs to come out swinging big time, enough is enough. I have the demeanor of Crystal, it is very hard to stand up for what is right sometimes because you get lost, you are not a strong individual, and people intimidate you easily and it looks like you don't care. But by now I would be nuts and would do whatever I could to get knowledge of what Misty and Ron are hiding, but what I think is happening is her grief and self worth has completely taken over.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: September 28, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »

mcgreggors, a twitterer in contact with Cummings family, says that Ron, Junior and Grandma Sykes are now home.
less than 20 seconds ago from HootSuite
Where is Misty, wonder if she will turn up missing, and I'm not kidding 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: September 28, 2009, 06:26:14 PM »

Hey Brandi  --- if you didn't see it, cece posted a video of Haleigh back on page 34.  It's got that second pic of Haleigh in a different outfit in front of the mirrors that I mentioned I thought I saw. 

Sorry if you've seen it -- I'm pages behind on reading.
BG

I grabbed this other mirror one from that video ...kind of hard to do much with it. Words on top of it. But if this is the one, I'll see what I can do with it. It is cute!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: September 28, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »

She needs to come out swinging big time, enough is enough. I have the demeanor of Crystal, it is very hard to stand up for what is right sometimes because you get lost, you are not a strong individual, and people intimidate you easily and it looks like you don't care. But by now I would be nuts and would do whatever I could to get knowledge of what Misty and Ron are hiding, but what I think is happening is her grief and self worth has completely taken over.

I think Crystal feels guilt too.  If she had faught to keep her children or stayed with them this would not be happening.
If I was afraid of a man, as she said she was, I would never leave my children in the care of that man.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 28, 2009, 06:47:10 PM »

I think Crystal feels guilt too.  If she had faught to keep her children or stayed with them this would not be happening.
If I was afraid of a man, as she said she was, I would never leave my children in the care of that man.

agreed Magnolia...there is or should be enough guilt to go around for Haleigh's entire family in her disappearance...some more than others....imo...except for Jr...of course..

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 28, 2009, 06:50:52 PM »

Maybe TN boyfriend sent Misty on "vacation" to an undislosed area telling her that Ron would meet up with her later so that Ron could have a private place ,a cabin maybe out in the middle of nowhere to beat the truth out of her? Or if she is covering for Ron maybe the same scenerio to remind her of why she will not crack in this case and throw him under the bus?...Either way is strange that she is not reported home yet?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 28, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »

I think Crystal seems like a woman that has been beat down by life in general, and she is too timid to step out of her comfort zone however fragile that might be. I feel a lot of pain for her whenever I see her...I am not trying to say she is without fault. I just see something so vulnerable in her. She is the only one in this whole mess that I would like to wrap my arms around and give her a big hug and a big shake. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: September 28, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »

I agree Fanny, I feel the same way, her emotions are real, Misty and Ron on the other hand......
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 28, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »

I am not sure if it is Ron.Crystal , or even Misty's fault that this happen to Haleigh . I think that Crystal loved Ron and left to try to bring him to his senses and get herself straight too ...It was said that she even went back to him and tried to work it out a few times but that he was still abusive and still had bricks of pot etc. around the house so she left again...She did try to get her kids . In my opinion it was the courts and DCF that are to blame for leaving Haleigh in that situation to begin with.And now they are doing the same thing to Ronald Jr. ....I know that DCF is probably understaffed and under paid but I am sure that they knew that when they signed on....If you are going to take the job of having these innocent children to depend on you for their well being and safety then you need to do your job and do it right....You would think that there would be a least one report of a DCF worker resigning do to the fact that they recommended that junior be removed from that hell hole and were ignored.....DCF should be putting their jobs on the line to save this little boy....Crystal may not be perfect but at least her mother will call in on her if she thinks that she is not being a good mother and that is more than I can say of Ron and Mistys parents....JMO
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 28, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »

agreed Magnolia...there is or should be enough guilt to go around for Haleigh's entire family in her disappearance...some more than others....imo...except for Jr...of course..

My heart aches for little Junior.  Somebody should rescue that baby from this horrible excuse for a family.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 28, 2009, 07:14:47 PM »

Crystal had pictures of herself partying on Myspace with Pot pictures hanging on the wall if I recall correctly...and that was not all that long ago..since she has been with Chad...there was also pot found in a truck on Marie's property when the LE went over to do their search when Marie asked them to do it.. .Not saying that the pot belonged to Crystal but she is not a stranger to drugs and pills etc...with that being said,
I do think that she is the most decent out of all of them....

I read on Topix that Chad and Crystal have recently split...anyone know if that is true?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.