April 23, 2024, 09:38:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449252 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: September 28, 2009, 07:17:02 PM »

I also wanted to weigh in to say that Ron is probably with Misty.
On a vacation. From not working for the past seven months. With no intent to do so in the near future. 

Kat, I totally agree with you completely.  He is in the company of his child bride and having a grand ole time on HaLeigh's dime.  Chrystal IS NOT involved in the disappearance of her daughter.  That being said I so wish she would come out swinging with all her being.  I have a very bad feeling about that police dept. and just how much they really want to solve this case.  It is time Chrystal come's out swinging and be the strong voice for Haleigh or she is lost forever.  Ron might have been cleared to a degree in this but HE put his daughter and son at risk and went against the courts in his care for his children.  He left them with a child who abuses drugs just like he does and Chrystal also. 

Chrystal, it is time to be the voice for your daughter.  Only you can do it.  Come out swinging now for Haleigh.  She deserves it and she also deserves to come home to her Mommy and brother.  JMO
She needs to come out swinging big time, enough is enough. I have the demeanor of Crystal, it is very hard to stand up for what is right sometimes because you get lost, you are not a strong individual, and people intimidate you easily and it looks like you don't care. But by now I would be nuts and would do whatever I could to get knowledge of what Misty and Ron are hiding, but what I think is happening is her grief and self worth has completely taken over.

I think Crystal feels guilt too.  If she had faught to keep her children or stayed with them this would not be happening.
If I was afraid of a man, as she said she was, I would never leave my children in the care of that man.

I think Crystal seems like a woman that has been beat down by life in general, and she is too timid to step out of her comfort zone however fragile that might be. I feel a lot of pain for her whenever I see her...I am not trying to say she is without fault. I just see something so vulnerable in her. She is the only one in this whole mess that I would like to wrap my arms around and give her a big hug and a big shake. JMO
One thing that Kim Picazio said that was correct about these people.
Sex (illegitimate children), drugs (galore) and rock and roll (sex again).

I don't see anything timid about that. Just one doing what they enjoy doing in life.

The only ones that I feel sorry for in this bunch is HaLeigh and Butterbean.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 28, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »

Crystal had pictures of herself partying on Myspace with Pot pictures hanging on the wall if I recall correctly...and that was not all that long ago..since she has been with Chad...there was also pot found in a truck on Marie's property when the LE went over to do their search when Marie asked them to do it.. .Not saying that the pot belonged to Crystal but she is not a stranger to drugs and pills etc...with that being said,
I do think that she is the most decent out of all of them....

I read on Topix that Chad and Crystal have recently split...anyone know if that is true?
[/quote  would not be surprised if Ronald and Crystal did not end up bacl t

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: September 28, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »

Crystal had pictures of herself partying on Myspace with Pot pictures hanging on the wall if I recall correctly...and that was not all that long ago..since she has been with Chad...there was also pot found in a truck on Marie's property when the LE went over to do their search when Marie asked them to do it.. .Not saying that the pot belonged to Crystal but she is not a stranger to drugs and pills etc...with that being said,

I read on Topix that Chad and Crystal have recently split...anyone know if that is true?

This is the first I have heard about that cookie.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #823 on: September 28, 2009, 07:22:25 PM »

I agree, drug choices and other bad choices made from both parents, can't argue that. But for me I still have some pity for Crystal.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 28, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »

Sorry messed up my own quote...maybe that means I should not say it....but I would not be surprised if Ronald and Crystal did not end up together and this case is solved...that is if he is not involved...I feel neither are over their relationship.....jmo 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #825 on: September 28, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »

Insessions, mentions, (Tipster) is a man is in his 80's, who gave the tip in the envelope, supposely, so maybe he is senile.
(He mean't well), if the scrubs woman is being truthful, she could be the real tipster and may say it is the elderly man if the tip
didn't pan out. IMO

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13515012

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: September 28, 2009, 07:26:56 PM »

looks like none of these characters have a job or are willing to go back to work...how bout working on getting their GEDs in their idle time? if they had a job or school to go to, perhaps they wouldn't get so bored and would get into less trouble imo...

Good point Cookie!  Something needs to pep them up.  I'm afraid they are too addicted to their GD drugs.  Drugs have destroyed their lives.  Seems like Misty has been on drugs most her life.  Perhaps as a toddler she was weaned from her bottle to drugs.  It looks so hopeless.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: September 28, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »

Sorry messed up my own quote...maybe that means I should not say it....but I would not be surprised if Ronald and Crystal did not end up together and this case is solved...that is if he is not involved...I feel neither are over their relationship.....jmo 

I totally think that Ron and Crystal have feelings for each other still! no doubt in my mind...

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: September 28, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »

Crystal still did not harm her daughter.  Yes she is into drugs also.  She loves her daughter the same or more than Ron and a whole lot more than Misty.  My opinion TN is what came between Ron and Crystal.  I blame her for the outcome of those children being with Ron and ultimately in Misty's care.  You can tell that TN is taking up for Misty because to her the alternative is Crystal and I do believe she hates Crystal.  I have said all along it would be better at this point in time to remove Ron Jr and put him in foster care until this can all be sorted out.  Faced with the hard facts that Ron or Crystal both will not get their son back until they straighten up might be the best thing for Jr.  Ron or Crystal's parents should not be allowed to have a say so in the matter.  It is time they both grow up.  Their daughter did not get that chance thanks to Misty. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: September 28, 2009, 07:32:36 PM »

Hey Brandi  --- if you didn't see it, cece posted a video of Haleigh back on page 34.  It's got that second pic of Haleigh in a different outfit in front of the mirrors that I mentioned I thought I saw. 

Sorry if you've seen it -- I'm pages behind on reading.
BG

I grabbed this other mirror one from that video ...kind of hard to do much with it. Words on top of it. But if this is the one, I'll see what I can do with it. It is cute!

Great work Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 28, 2009, 07:36:04 PM »

Crystal still did not harm her daughter.  Yes she is into drugs also.  She loves her daughter the same or more than Ron and a whole lot more than Misty.  My opinion TN is what came between Ron and Crystal.  I blame her for the outcome of those children being with Ron and ultimately in Misty's care.  You can tell that TN is taking up for Misty because to her the alternative is Crystal and I do believe she hates Crystal.  I have said all along it would be better at this point in time to remove Ron Jr and put him in foster care until this can all be sorted out.  Faced with the hard facts that Ron or Crystal both will not get their son back until they straighten up might be the best thing for Jr.  Ron or Crystal's parents should not be allowed to have a say so in the matter.  It is time they both grow up.  Their daughter did not get that chance thanks to Misty. JMO

good points...
not sure why TN likes Misty so much and especially more than she likes Crystal...perhaps there is more to the story than we know on that relationship? dunno...you are right...it is time that both parents grew up

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: September 28, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »

I wonder if the Chad person that is suppose to have had the party at his house has been questioned? Or the neighbors in that area....you would think that if there was a party there that they would have seen alot of traffic or heard some noise?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 28, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »

I wonder if the Chad person that is suppose to have had the party at his house has been questioned? Or the neighbors in that area....you would think that if there was a party there that they would have seen alot of traffic or heard some noise?

I get the feeling that there are parties and traffic and loud drunken people around that area nightly...no body seems to work....all they seem to do is drive around neighborhoods looking for trouble and drugs and what ever else comes their way...jmo

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: September 28, 2009, 07:47:21 PM »

# THESKY973DOTCOM: Haleigh story will air tonight on NG. Court TV hostess will fill-in for TJ Hart tonight he has just learned.2 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Two seconds ago from me:  What the heck does that mean.  Nancy won't be there or TJ won't be there?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 28, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »

# THESKY973DOTCOM: Haleigh story will air tonight on NG. Court TV hostess will fill-in for TJ Hart tonight he has just learned.2 minutes ago from HootSuite

Two seconds ago from me:  What the heck does that mean.  Nancy won't be there or TJ won't be there?

I will have to find out later on here...I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars and Castle tonight...No NG for me tonight....let me know will ya?

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 28, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »

I get the feeling that there are parties and traffic and loud drunken people around that area nightly...no body seems to work....all they seem to do is drive around neighborhoods looking for trouble and drugs and what ever else comes their way...jmo
You know I think that you are right since he lives so close to the pond....they should take the dogs to Chads house...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 28, 2009, 07:52:51 PM »

Latest Tip Not Haleigh Burial Site
St. Augustine Tip Among 4,000 Checked Out By Putnam County Investigators

POSTED: Monday, September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 6:37 pm EDT September 28, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- Putnam County investigators said they searched an area identified as Haleigh Cummings' grave in a letter dropped off at the St. Augustine Record last week, but the tip did not lead to the 6-year-old girl who has been missing for more than seven months.

"The tip was about a burial site and had actual directions," Capt. Dick Schauland said.

Schauland said the place mentioned in the letter had been searched before, but they returned with cadaver dogs and found no trace of a body or a grave.

"The information did not pan out on the tip, as has been the case on the last 4,000 or tips that we've had," Schauland said.

The letter, signed only with initials, was dropped off at the St. Augustine newspaper office last Wednesday afternoon. Associate Editor Richard Prior, who saw the letter, told Channel 4 the tip would lead investigators to Haleigh -- "if it's authentic."

Woman drops off Haleigh tip
Security Camer Image
Putnam Counties investigators say the woman who dropped of an unsigned letter at St. Augustine Record containing a tip about the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings has contacted them to say she was only the messenger.
The woman who dropped off the letter came forward, but investigators said she told them she was the messenger for a man who claimed to be an FBI informant with special psychic abilities.

Detectives were told the woman does not personally know the family or have any information about Haleigh's whereabouts. They would like to talk to the man who wrote the letter.

Haleigh disappeared sometime the night of Feb. 9 or morning of Feb. 10 from Ronald Cummings' mobile home in Satsuma. She and her younger brother were being watched by Misty Croslin -- at the time Ronald's 17-year-old girlfriend -- while the father worked a night shift.

An Amber Alert was issued the next day as investigators believed Haleigh was taken from the home. Investigators have given polygraph tests to everyone who had contact with Haleigh in the days before she disappeared and have followed leads throughout Florida and beyond, but they said they still don't know what happened to Haleigh.

"It's a roller-coaster ride, that's for sure. We just have to keep the faith," Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, said on Monday. "Somebody somewhere knows something, you know. One day, and I feel like it will be very soon, somebody will give us a tip that will bring Haleigh home."

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21137323/detail.html

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: September 28, 2009, 07:53:58 PM »

I haven' t read anything that Misty was not allowed to leave the state or cross states lines.  Maybe she travelled to TN to be with her ...daddy.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: September 28, 2009, 07:57:23 PM »

I will have to find out later on here...I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars and Castle tonight...No NG for me tonight....let me know will ya?

Nancy was off Friday night, so perhaps she is not working today as well.
Maybe the same lady that filled in for her Friday, will be filling in today.

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 28, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »

could be grama...this all reminds me of the game ...something like "help find Waldo" and in this case, "help find Misty"....we are all guessing where she went and with who..was Ron with her or wasn't he?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.