April 18, 2024, 10:40:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449042 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: September 28, 2009, 07:59:20 PM »

# THESKY973DOTCOM: Haleigh story will air tonight on NG. Court TV hostess will fill-in for TJ Hart tonight he has just learned.2 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Two seconds ago from me:  What the heck does that mean.  Nancy won't be there or TJ won't be there?

I will have to find out later on here...I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars and Castle tonight...No NG for me tonight....let me know will ya?

Nancy was off Friday night, so perhaps she is not working today as well.
Maybe the same lady that filled in for her Friday, will be filling in today.

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST:
I rather enjoy it when Nancy is off and Jean fills in for her, or when anyone fills in for her lately for that matter...

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: September 28, 2009, 08:00:40 PM »

Am I the only one who'd like to put the thumb screws to Scrubs? 

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 28, 2009, 08:00:52 PM »

O/T

Dad Investigated In Teen's Overdose Death

http://www.wftv.com/news/21141010/detail.html

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: September 28, 2009, 08:04:39 PM »

Crystal had pictures of herself partying on Myspace with Pot pictures hanging on the wall if I recall correctly...and that was not all that long ago..since she has been with Chad...there was also pot found in a truck on Marie's property when the LE went over to do their search when Marie asked them to do it.. .Not saying that the pot belonged to Crystal but she is not a stranger to drugs and pills etc...with that being said,
I do think that she is the most decent out of all of them....

I read on Topix that Chad and Crystal have recently split...anyone know if that is true?

Crystal still did not harm her daughter.  Yes she is into drugs also.  She loves her daughter the same or more than Ron and a whole lot more than Misty.  My opinion TN is what came between Ron and Crystal.  I blame her for the outcome of those children being with Ron and ultimately in Misty's care.  You can tell that TN is taking up for Misty because to her the alternative is Crystal and I do believe she hates Crystal.  I have said all along it would be better at this point in time to remove Ron Jr and put him in foster care until this can all be sorted out.  Faced with the hard facts that Ron or Crystal both will not get their son back until they straighten up might be the best thing for Jr.  Ron or Crystal's parents should not be allowed to have a say so in the matter.  It is time they both grow up.  Their daughter did not get that chance thanks to Misty. JMO

I've wondered why they've left him there.  Do you think it's because foster care with strangers would be another layer of traumatizing him, on top of the trauma he's already going through with Haleigh missing.

Hopefully child services is keeping a close watch ... but in my area, they're pretty much a joke.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: September 28, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »

no...my question ...would anyone just go out of their way to drop off an envelope not knowing what was inside of it? remember when the "white powder" scare went around a few years ago? forgot what it was called...deadly stuff delivered to post offices and places like that...my mind is a blank right now...help me out someone..anyways, what if it was something like that and this woman could have been arrested!

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: September 28, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »

no...my question ...would anyone just go out of their way to drop off an envelope not knowing what was inside of it? remember when the "white powder" scare went around a few years ago? forgot what it was called...deadly stuff delivered to post offices and places like that...my mind is a blank right now...help me out someone..anyways, what if it was something like that and this woman could have been arrested!

LE obviously knows HER name ... so, where do we look to see whether Windchime has been arrested?  Putnam County or Lakes County?

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: September 28, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »

Anthrax ....

and nope, I wouldn't drop an envelope off without knowing exactly what was in it.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #847 on: September 28, 2009, 08:09:59 PM »

Crystal had pictures of herself partying on Myspace with Pot pictures hanging on the wall if I recall correctly...and that was not all that long ago..since she has been with Chad...there was also pot found in a truck on Marie's property when the LE went over to do their search when Marie asked them to do it.. .Not saying that the pot belonged to Crystal but she is not a stranger to drugs and pills etc...with that being said,
I do think that she is the most decent out of all of them....

I read on Topix that Chad and Crystal have recently split...anyone know if that is true?

Crystal still did not harm her daughter.  Yes she is into drugs also.  She loves her daughter the same or more than Ron and a whole lot more than Misty.  My opinion TN is what came between Ron and Crystal.  I blame her for the outcome of those children being with Ron and ultimately in Misty's care.  You can tell that TN is taking up for Misty because to her the alternative is Crystal and I do believe she hates Crystal.  I have said all along it would be better at this point in time to remove Ron Jr and put him in foster care until this can all be sorted out.  Faced with the hard facts that Ron or Crystal both will not get their son back until they straighten up might be the best thing for Jr.  Ron or Crystal's parents should not be allowed to have a say so in the matter.  It is time they both grow up.  Their daughter did not get that chance thanks to Misty. JMO

I've wondered why they've left him there.  Do you think it's because foster care with strangers would be another layer of traumatizing him, on top of the trauma he's already going through with Haleigh missing.

Hopefully child services is keeping a close watch ... but in my area, they're pretty much a joke.

Not such a great reputation in Florida either, nor TN...........we had to have a GAL appointed and that is what Jr needs now is a GAL..

Maybe Misty just clicke her magic shoes and disappeared

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: September 28, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »

I think what fatcat was saying is that everyone and every article should be looked at and discussed if posters are interested ? and that just because some may think that articles are written by nutters that nonetheless, we should be able to discuss? not sure, but that is how I took it..
.but it just depends on who thinks who is a nutter and who thinks who is believable doesn't it? not sure if I am explaining myself very well...

Yes, you are getting the point accross, Cookie. 

Tim Holmseth has approached different angles of this abduction.  He has looked at the possibility of people inserting themselves into this abduction for the fame, for possibly fraud being committed in the HaLeighbug Center.

Information / leaks that possibly have been released thru the PCSO.  The possibility of photoshopping pictures to benefit some over the other.

Is he NUTZ for trying to bring Justice where it is needed.  Did anyone else involved in this abduction work it for finding HaLeigh, or for their own betterment?

Cobra is a 'Redneck" as I see him.  He appears tough, uses foul language, but tells it like it is.  Or....is it really like he says???  Who are we to judge, none of us have been directly involved with any of these players nor the individuals that this abduction has affected.

So, if Tim Holmseth has a legit claim on wrongdoings, do we not want justice served???  If he can bring the facts and proof....whether it is he or anyone else...I say give them a chance....cause if noone tries...then what????

Non members or others that read the forums can claim that we are all Nutz for some of the thoughts ideas we have come up with concerning the whereabouts of HaLeigh, the lifestyle of the family and their friends.  Just because they may lead different lives, does not mean that they are guilty or innocent.   The same goes for Tim's past...maybe he made mistakes, but NOW is NOW and he should be given a chance like the rest of them.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: September 28, 2009, 08:12:29 PM »

LOL   IM

Misty really is vacationing in Orlanda, the press saw her at Universal, according to Art H     

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: September 28, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »

Art Harris: Misty was at Universal Studios wearing a HaLeigh pendant around her neck. She was spotted by some members of the press and she took off.

According to AH Ron will not take Misty's phone calls. AH states that Ron's family is trying to paper over what is really going on between Misty and Ron.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #851 on: September 28, 2009, 08:15:46 PM »

Art Harris: Misty was at Universal Studios wearing a HaLeigh pendant around her neck. She was spotted by some members of the press and she took off.

According to AH Ron will not take Misty's phone calls. AH states that Ron's family is trying to paper over what is really going on between Misty and Ron.
What does that mean, paper over what is really going on btw the two of them? 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: September 28, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »

It appears that NG likes to dis TJ!  He's been bumped a couple times now.  I've thought he was the more reasonable and more connected reporter in this case than AH or Geraldo or any of the others.  Am I wrong?  What's his general rep?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: September 28, 2009, 08:16:07 PM »

LOL   IM

Misty really is vacationing in Orlanda, the press saw her at Universal, according to Art H     

Poor lil thing Who in the he77 goes "whooping it up" while her stepdughter has "been stolen"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: September 28, 2009, 08:18:24 PM »

High Profile Haleigh Tip, Unfounded

2009-9-28 by: Captain Dick Schauland

St Augustine Record
   Last Wednesday (09/23/09) an unidentified woman stopped at the offices of the St. Augustine Record and dropped off a letter containing a tip as to the whereabouts of missing Haleigh Cummings.  Detectives determined that the information in the letter needed further clarification, and Friday the video of the woman arriving at the St. Augustine Record was distributed to the media.  The woman learned that the Sheriff's Office's needed to talk to her, and came to the Sheriff's Office Friday afternoon.

The letter contained information about a possible burial site for Haleigh Cummings, the six year old girl reported missing from Satsuma, Florida.  Detectives thoroughly followed up on the information provided, but the tip did not lead to Haleigh.  This tip, as have the other more than 4,000 received in this case, has thus far not led to the recovery of Haleigh.

The woman who delivered the tip informed detectives that she was a messenger delivering the information for someone else.  Her name, as well as the location of the burial site, is not being released.
http://www.pcso.us/2009-9-28-a

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: September 28, 2009, 08:18:55 PM »

What does that mean, paper over what is really going on btw the two of them? 

No clue

[
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: September 28, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »

Can I ask, Monkeys ... who is the girl in the video they keep showing that is walking along side Misty.  She's in a white T-shirt, is taller than Misty, and holding the hand of a little girl.  They just showed it again on NG?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: September 28, 2009, 08:21:26 PM »

Can I ask, Monkeys ... who is the girl in the video they keep showing that is walking along side Misty.  She's in a white T-shirt, is taller than Misty, and holding the hand of a little girl.  They just showed it again on NG?

I don't know, I'm sure some other monkey knows though.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: September 28, 2009, 08:22:23 PM »

It appears that NG likes to dis TJ!  He's been bumped a couple times now.  I've thought he was the more reasonable and more connected reporter in this case than AH or Geraldo or any of the others.  Am I wrong?  What's his general rep?

TJ does not appreciate the way the case is being twisted by NG and others.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: September 28, 2009, 08:23:29 PM »

I am not positve but I think that it is Chelsea Croslin because there is another clip of her a few months later and she is pregnant....check her myspace picture and see if you think that it could be her....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.